BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:27:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No as we are in a committed relationship that would be unacceptable, clearly.

What rule are you referring to exactly?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then I guess there must be more to humanity than the drive to pass on their genes. 

See how that works?
Everything we do as a biological entity has to serve our survival and our procreation, if we aren't driven to do that and succeed at it, we don't pass on our genes.

If you ensure your genes are passed on successfully then you can do whatever else you want, fulfill your dream of being a ballet dancer or whatever the fuck. If you fail to pass on your genes then you're erased from the gene pool of humanity, and thus your genes cease to exist. You are your genes, even if you don't realize it.

We're a social species for a reason, with a lot of depth. 

You realize that after that gene passing 6 seconds of hell hath wrought, that there is a whole lot more to do before your genes are truly passed on, right?

We aren't sharks, after gestation and that woman that you keep calling a whore, kicks out a kid or two, you have to take care of them and mentor them into adulthood and teach them how to live in society.

Our imperative is for our SPECIES to not just survive, but thrive. You don't need to pass on genes for that, but someone has to. Still doesn't make it our only purpose.
All of that serves to aid in the passing on of our genes. I don't know how many times I have to explain it.
Alright, it's cool dude. Good luck passing on those super sharp genes with someone you deem worthy while you call her a whore. Hope you have a daughter.
My girlfriend is pretty awesome actually, I lucked out finding her.
So she's the exception to your rule, or are you ok with her having backups?
No as we are in a committed relationship that would be unacceptable, clearly.

What rule are you referring to exactly?
Interesting....
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You claim that everything we do is driven by sex. Period. I gave you good reasons why that's wrong.

You claim that all women are essentially primates with no moral compass at all. That their liars and cheaters. All of them.  So are you now saying you've changed your mind?

Btw, when you talk about ALL women like that yeah...you're talking about all the women I know, all the women you know too. It's not emotional. It's a simple fact based on what YOU said.

Yeah. Some women are like this. It sucks. The "game" you guys are talking about is sure to attract more just like that, so prepare for the ride.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Procreation drives EVERYTHING we do, and is connected to every achievement mankind has made....

Except for those that weren't driven to procreate..."

Lol.
Sometimes people come along with really odd gene sets that make them really smart but they are unwilling or unable to breed.

They're an anomaly, you guys love pointing at anomalies and thinking you've disproven the rule.
There's plenty of people who have no desire to breed.
There's even more people that do desire to breed but it doesn't color everything they do. It's ridiculous to think that drives everything every person does.
Quit trying to pass this pseudoscience off as fact.
You're too emotional to productively engage in this conversation. You seem to think this is personally insulting your Mom for some reason. As opposed to just stating how the world works.

Ok, way to bring facts and science. I didn't say anything about anyone's mom in the post you just quoted. I brought up a valid point that you 100% ignored because you have ZERO argument against it.

The fact that you think you know how the world works but can't prove a simple statement like I made wrong really says a lot about your worldview.

That you apparently think you understand all women- even your relatives- and think so poorly of them says a lot too. It really does suck that you've never been around good quality women.
Earlier you claimed that every woman you'd ever known had been impugned and got all huffy about it. You're still doing it, you're taking this personally and it makes it impossible for you to not get emotionally involved.

You have a romanticized idea of how shit works and you're apparently getting offended that anyone would question it. Try to get beyond your individual friends and family and think about it from a macro level.
You claim that everything we do is driven by sex. Period. I gave you good reasons why that's wrong.

You claim that all women are essentially primates with no moral compass at all. That their liars and cheaters. All of them.  So are you now saying you've changed your mind?

Btw, when you talk about ALL women like that yeah...you're talking about all the women I know, all the women you know too. It's not emotional. It's a simple fact based on what YOU said.

Yeah. Some women are like this. It sucks. The "game" you guys are talking about is sure to attract more just like that, so prepare for the ride.
I'd like to have you quote where I said those things and not just something that you inferred to mean those things. If you can do that I'll recant those statements.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:28:25 PM EDT
[#3]
They act like this is a new thing.  Used to just be called the backup guy/girl or the guy/girl on the back burner.  Also called being "led on" or friend-zoned.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Actually I gave counter points that you simply ignore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yet still no actual response to any of the points I made. Just claiming I'm emotional and butt hurt.

Sad.
You've just disregarded everything I've said because it doesn't tickle your feels.
Your "counterpoints" arent really arguments, you're just getting upset and then expecting me to back down and apologize because you're upset.

It's kind of how women typically debate.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:30:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'd like to have you quote where I said those things and not just something that you inferred to mean those things. If you can do that I'll recant those statements.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Procreation drives EVERYTHING we do, and is connected to every achievement mankind has made....

Lol.
Sometimes people come along with really odd gene sets that make them really smart but they are unwilling or unable to breed.

They're an anomaly, you guys love pointing at anomalies and thinking you've disproven the rule.
There's plenty of people who have no desire to breed.
There's even more people that do desire to breed but it doesn't color everything they do. It's ridiculous to think that drives everything every person does.
Quit trying to pass this pseudoscience off as fact.
You're too emotional to productively engage in this conversation. You seem to think this is personally insulting your Mom for some reason. As opposed to just stating how the world works.

Ok, way to bring facts and science. I didn't say anything about anyone's mom in the post you just quoted. I brought up a valid point that you 100% ignored because you have ZERO argument against it.

The fact that you think you know how the world works but can't prove a simple statement like I made wrong really says a lot about your worldview.

That you apparently think you understand all women- even your relatives- and think so poorly of them says a lot too. It really does suck that you've never been around good quality women.
Earlier you claimed that every woman you'd ever known had been impugned and got all huffy about it. You're still doing it, you're taking this personally and it makes it impossible for you to not get emotionally involved.

You have a romanticized idea of how shit works and you're apparently getting offended that anyone would question it. Try to get beyond your individual friends and family and think about it from a macro level.

I'm on mobile, so that's not happening. From what I've gathered- unless I mixed your up with someone else since as I said, I'm on mobile- you seem to think every drive humans have comes from sex and essentially all women are whores.
Paraphrasing of course.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:31:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm on mobile, so that's not happening. From what I've gathered- unless I mixed your up with someone else since as I said, I'm on mobile- you seem to think every drive humans have comes from sex and essentially all women are whores.
Paraphrasing of course.
View Quote
Then you've inferred positions from my statements that I haven't expressed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:32:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Your "counterpoints" arent really arguments, you're just getting upset and then expecting me to back down and apologize because you're upset.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yet still no actual response to any of the points I made. Just claiming I'm emotional and butt hurt.

Sad.
You've just disregarded everything I've said because it doesn't tickle your feels.

Hahaha ok. That's bullshit and you know it. Maybe you ought to re read some of the points I typed out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:33:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hahaha ok. That's bullshit and you know it. Maybe you ought to re read some of the points I typed out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad.

That's ok, if you won't quote where I said all women are whores I won't go back and re-read this shit show either.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That's the thing, you don't NEED to have sex to live.

Plenty of people have lived and died without passing on their genes or having sex. 

Yet you've distilled all of human existence down to the desire for it.
View Quote
Humans are animals for all intents and purposes.  We have drives that make us inclined to procreate (have sex) because people who didn't possess those drives (at least enough to procreate) didn't procreate and therefore those genes fell out of the gene pool.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:36:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That's ok, if you won't quote where I said all women are whores I won't go back and re-read this shit show either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad.

If I mixed you up with someone else- sorry.

We both know you're deliberately picking and choosing what you respond to though.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:38:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

We both know you're deliberately picking and choosing what you respond to though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad.

I'm not giving this my full attention, I'm simultaneously watching a movie and posting so maybe I've missed some things.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
With the explosion of swipe, swipe, swipe, it's growing every day
View Quote
I only know one swiper and it's my hairdresser. He's on grindr.

I think this is like smoking pot or welfare fraud. People who are involved think everyone else is doing it. We're not. It's not normal and it's not acceptable.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:40:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
With the explosion of swipe, swipe, swipe, it's growing every day
View Quote
I only know one swiper and it's my hairdresser. He's on grindr.

I think this is like smoking pot or welfare fraud. People who are involved think everyone else is doing it. We're not. It's not normal and it's not acceptable.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:46:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They act like this is a new thing.  Used to just be called the backup guy/girl or the guy/girl on the back burner.  Also called being "led on" or friend-zoned.  
View Quote
IMHO: It's a shame young men aren't taught that the best way of staying out of the friendzone, is not climbing into it in the first place.
Never get to the point where you're doing the boyfriend job(s) without the title and pay

Female friends are great, but getting taken advantage of is not.

If a lady wants to cry about "that jerk" (who is likely out of her league and not interested in her), a guy's got to leave if he isn't interested in a lifetime position in her guyfriend mail-room.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:09:42 PM EDT
[#15]
For fucks sake. You let them derail a thread again.

Gals are always looking for a better security option. Guys are always looking for nicer poon. This is not new.

Thank you lord for giving me my gift of my loving beautiful wife.  Our marriage is bound by our promise to god, husband and wife.  No man can break that triangle.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:14:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Alright, it's cool dude. Good luck passing on those super sharp genes with someone you deem worthy while you call her a whore. Hope you have a daughter.
View Quote
Well, when I speak of my ex's and what they actually did to me....they were/are whores.  Until my current SO, who is awesome (at least so far, I don't expect that to change).....every single woman I dated cheated on me.  They used me for a stable place to stay and a man to do work for them, gave me sex sporadically, and then worked their way into the lives of a new guy that they liked more before leaving me.

If they had dumped me and then started dating those other guys, I would have respected that.  It's the honorable thing to do.  But they didn't do that.  They already lined up their next meal ticket, their next companion, their next whatever.....and then just left me in a lurch going WTF?  No real indication, no real way of mental preparation, no way to let go slowly (like they got the chance to do)....just BAM.  I even had one try to cuckold me (I was forced to move into my parents basement for a few months while I got my shit back together.....that bitch really fucked me over hard, but thankfully she didn't give me any diseases and she taught me a fuck-ton about women and she made me a hell of a lot pickier and very gun-shy about dating....I stayed single and had 0 partners for close to 2 years after that bitch (sort of sucked but in the end, it was awesome in ways I cannot expound upon enough).

So yes, when I say what I do about the dating habits of many women......my experience is that the majority of women tend to find new mates before they leave their current mate.  I have not once, not a single fucking time, been dumped where she was then required to house, feed, and live by herself for any period of time.  Not a single fucking time.  Maybe I just picked poorly, that's an option.  And I know logically that not all women are like that.  But I do know that it is true, at least for the majority of women I experienced dating.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:18:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Gals are always looking for a better security option. Guys are always looking for nicer poon. This is not new.

Thank you lord for giving me my gift of my loving beautiful wife.  Our marriage is bound by our promise to god, husband and wife.  No man can break that triangle.
View Quote
That sounds well and good until you realize your wife is no man so the triangle is totally breakable.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:24:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That sounds well and good until you realize your wife is no man so the triangle is totally breakable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everything is breakable.  Some are harder than others to break, but I guarantee that if a trustifarian who was perfect looking, well mannered, and had "it" wanted her enough......it is very highly likely that she would go and never look back.  Women are inclined to find the most capable provider........historically women have not had the social status they now enjoy, and as such, evolved to desire better protectors/better providers.  It's why $ and bad-boys get the girls.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:28:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I still have the other other points.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:43:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ, you're a human fucking being, not a virus. You're social, you're conscious, you have passions and interests. 

The drive to find a person to be your companion and have a family with is strong by nature, but so is friendship, and the need to be recognized for your accomplishments.

Man didn't seek to explore and conquer just to get laid and it's a slap in the face to humanity to think otherwise. 

Even animals enjoy hanging out with their friends sometimes. Shit.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:51:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Isn't that called playing the field but they just gave it a new label?
View Quote
Yes, and men do it too. Meh. A lot of GD acts like only women can be faithless. Some people are faithless, some aren't.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:54:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
LOL!  They invented a new word for women.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:24:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

IMHO: It's a shame young men aren't taught that the best way of staying out of the friendzone, is not climbing into it in the first place.
Never get to the point where you're doing the boyfriend job(s) without the title and pay

Female friends are great, but getting taken advantage of is not.

If a lady wants to cry about "that jerk" (who is likely out of her league and not interested in her), a guy's got to leave if he isn't interested in a lifetime position in her guyfriend mail-room.
View Quote
I concur. The only person who keeps someone in the friend zone is the person in the friend zone. If he or she doesn't want to be there, the problem is easily fixed by moving on.

I got friendzoned several times. Sometimes I moved on quickly. One time I carried that torch for a couple years. It never happened. I got older and wiser and moved on.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:34:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Gals are always looking for a better security option. Guys are always looking for nicer poon.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 10:35:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I agree, it really is a disconnect.  I am sure a lot of guys here just haven't experienced this new phenomena. I really did enjoy it for awhile, but after 6 years of serial dating and fucking anything I want from social media, etc., I feel pretty empty about the whole thing, but at the same time I am wary given what I know now.  It makes you not want to put yourself out there, good lord karma probably has it out for me.  I have one that I am going to try and do the relationship thing with at this point.  I am just so bored with the whole thing now, not something I thought could happen....but it did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am seriously considering getting a second number, it is one woman after the other, but you know what even banging different women now some times 3 nights in a row, I still feel alone. This whole new dating scene of swipe, swipe, swipe, one girl, another girl, and another girl, it's like there is always someone else to attract you. I think women also are enjoying having 100 guys blow up their phone and a choice of a boy toy to spend the night with. It used to be women wanted one guy for a while, something steady, but those days over. Really how many women can you be sincere with at the same time? It defies logic. Just so you guys can laugh I am 62yo, in better shape than some fatass 20 somethings, not a rich guy by any imagination. But I do feel alone, I guess because I am not used to this social media connect which is really a disconnect
I agree, it really is a disconnect.  I am sure a lot of guys here just haven't experienced this new phenomena. I really did enjoy it for awhile, but after 6 years of serial dating and fucking anything I want from social media, etc., I feel pretty empty about the whole thing, but at the same time I am wary given what I know now.  It makes you not want to put yourself out there, good lord karma probably has it out for me.  I have one that I am going to try and do the relationship thing with at this point.  I am just so bored with the whole thing now, not something I thought could happen....but it did.
And I have horror stories, I spent sunday at some 48yo woman's condo, she had a pair of bullet proof lungs and a round funny feeling ass, obvious surgery, but the rest of her body was awful, wrinkly gut, varicose veins, and she HAD FUCKING BRACES, 48 fucking years old. OMG. WTF did I get myself into
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 10:41:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're focusing on the soap opera level of a VERY wide field of study. 
You're still being exceedingly general by just saying "concepts", but you've at least given me something to work with.

Your understanding of social psychology ends at the base of Maslow's pyramid, whether you believe it or not there are universal human needs beyond eating and sleeping as a way to stay alive to fuck.
Yea see you're doing it again. Why would I be anything other than exceedingly general when you're just throwing out concepts to see what sticks? It's not even that great of a theory piggybacking on other works and has been called into question so much the only real niche it's found is in American culture business management. 

Though, to be fair it's a one dimensional awkward theory with a lot of holes and no flexibility that doesn't take into account larger or smaller pictures and is ethnocentric, so I guess it shouldn't be a surprise you tried to hinge some kind of argument based on it as support. 
lol

You're the one who said, "it's been shown that people just want to eat, sleep, and fuck." and now you're going to act like you're a social psychology and anthropology genius?

I said you didn't understand anything beyond Maslow, not me. 

But I do begrudgingly admire the panache to play the reluctant well-read genius and the woefully ignorant at the same time.

(PS, Human Scale Development is much more modern than Maslow, doesn't suffer from the culture and upbringing relevancy concerns, and still says your full of shit.)
A lot of those so called "needs" are better classified as human wants, or shit that would be nice to have but isn't really essential.

An organism needs to survive and procreate or its genes die out and they are no more. We're products of the gene sets that survived to pass themselves on to the subsequent generation. The two most fundamental needs for genetic continuity are survival and all it entails, and then sex to pass on our genes. Everything else is gravy.
Jesus Christ, you're a human fucking being, not a virus. You're social, you're conscious, you have passions and interests. 

The drive to find a person to be your companion and have a family with is strong by nature, but so is friendship, and the need to be recognized for your accomplishments.

Man didn't seek to explore and conquer just to get laid and it's a slap in the face to humanity to think otherwise. 

Even animals enjoy hanging out with their friends sometimes. Shit.
I think we have a fundamental difference with regards to our definitions of "need".

If not having something won't kill you, you don't really need it, it may be nice to have but it's not a need. We need air, water, food, and if our genes are going to be passed on, we need sex.

Everything else is ultimately non-essential.
That's the thing, you don't NEED to have sex to live.

Plenty of people have lived and died without passing on their genes or having sex. 

Yet you've distilled all of human existence down to the desire for it.
But the people who weren't driven to reproduce and do it successfully are all extinct, their genes are gone.

See how that works? That's natural selection.
Then I guess there must be more to humanity than the drive to pass on their genes. 

See how that works?

Lol.
Not me, I swear, maybe you want some Rolandos out there, but I sure as hell don't want any more pain in the ass space takers like cobra out there

No more for me pal, I swear
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 10:45:43 AM EDT
[#27]
We've already procreated and are happily raising them.  Also looking forward to them being on their own and having *just us* unless they're visiting.  

What will be our drive to stick together then?  Can't be that we actually enjoy each other and the life the we've built together.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:00:10 AM EDT
[#28]
I didn't read everything, but i'm going to assume this is the usual GD shit show regarding women?

(Don't get me wrong, my wife drives me crazy some times, but i do the same to her, so talking about how bad women are at anything would make me a hypocritical asshole)
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:01:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
And I have horror stories, I spent sunday at some 48yo woman's condo, she had a pair of bullet proof lungs and a round funny feeling ass, obvious surgery, but the rest of her body was awful, wrinkly gut, varicose veins, and she HAD FUCKING BRACES, 48 fucking years old. OMG. WTF did I get myself into
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am seriously considering getting a second number, it is one woman after the other, but you know what even banging different women now some times 3 nights in a row, I still feel alone. This whole new dating scene of swipe, swipe, swipe, one girl, another girl, and another girl, it's like there is always someone else to attract you. I think women also are enjoying having 100 guys blow up their phone and a choice of a boy toy to spend the night with. It used to be women wanted one guy for a while, something steady, but those days over. Really how many women can you be sincere with at the same time? It defies logic. Just so you guys can laugh I am 62yo, in better shape than some fatass 20 somethings, not a rich guy by any imagination. But I do feel alone, I guess because I am not used to this social media connect which is really a disconnect
Flip her over. It's like a whole different chick.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:02:23 AM EDT
[#30]
It is called the side. It has been already been invented.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:02:49 AM EDT
[#31]
First fluffers and now cushioners
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:36:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Plato spoke of this.  'Eros directed elsewhere.'  In ancient Greece, village elders would often come to the local philosopher and beg him to take a wife, to give a copy of himself to posterity.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:42:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Women have been doing this for a long time.  If Person 1 isn't quite working out, she looks for another but keeps Person 1 as a back up plan.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This is new?
View Quote
No. None of it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:46:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That reminds me of the guy that made cookies that taste like pie. He offers them to a friend and he takes a bite, he says..."hey this cookie tastes like shit" and the guy responds with "flip the cookie over"
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:29:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Women have been doing this for a long time.  If Person 1 isn't quite working out, she looks for another but keeps Person 1 as a back up plan.
View Quote
The gal behind the WalMart Deli who got me my lunch casually mentioned that her boyfriend proposed to her, but she turned him down, and that they were still boyfriend and girlfriend. I smiled and nodded, as I called the guy a pathetic cuck in the back of my mind. I'm a single guy right now, but if I bought a ring and proposed to a girl, and she told me no, she would no longer be my girlfriend.

From the looks of her, she really should've said "yes"...
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:39:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The gal behind the WalMart Deli who got me my lunch casually mentioned that her boyfriend proposed to her, but she turned him down, and that they were still boyfriend and girlfriend. I smiled and nodded, as I called the guy a pathetic cuck in the back of my mind. I'm a single guy right now, but if I bought a ring and proposed to a girl, and she told me no, she would no longer be my girlfriend.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe she simply had no desire to be married. There are plenty of women out there who don't want the legal entanglement of marriage anymore than men do. Despite the general theories in GD, it isn't always a win for the women. There are plenty of guys out there no reasonable woman would want for a husband, and there are plenty of women who just don't want to get married.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:49:57 PM EDT
[#38]
This is nothing new. All women do it.

MGTOW
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even the awful looking fat chick at DD that makes my coffee in the morning has her phone blowing up at 3am??
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:27:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But bro, it's current year.
And beauty at any size.
Literally, any fucking size.
She may be 5'2" 247 but "she doesn't look it" and is now owed a 10+ guy who looks like Chris Hemsworth - and not a 347lb male equivalent of her.
Remember dude, there are 4/10 beta-fedora wearers and everyone can agree, but the female equivalent DOESN'T EXIST CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SHITLORD

Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:38:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And beauty at any size.
She may be 5'2" 247 but "she doesn't look it" and is now owed a 10+ guy who looks like Chris Hemsworth - and not a 347lb male equivalent of her.
Remember dude, there are 4/10 beta-fedora wearers and everyone can agree, but the female equivalent DOESN'T EXIST CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SHITLORD

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And beauty at any size.

Absolutely correct sir! The fat chick at DD in my post above says she specializes in fat guys and nerds
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Absolutely correct sir! The fat chick at DD in my post above says she specializes in fat guys and nerds
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And beauty at any size.

Waitwait, you mean she dates inside her league, or you're saying she doesn't know why people in her league have the audacity to approach her?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:38:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Waitwait, you mean she dates inside her league, or you're saying she doesn't know why people in her league have the audacity to approach her?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And beauty at any size.

She is a crazy chick with tats, piercing, earrings, and arms like a milkman that XXXL size. But I love her, she is cool. Just listening to crazy guys she goes with and the crazy sex stories she tells me. It starts my day. I also show her all the girls that I go with
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have found that most women date within their league or lower.  They tend to get very insecure if they feel the guy is 'better looking' than them, etc. They may pine away for those guys and sometimes fuck them if they can, but reality is different.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 1:17:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Being a good mother is a worthwhile endeavor and does far more good for society than women trying to be men.

Men have been honed by millenia of evolution and competition into what they are, and women as well. If women seek to emulate men all they can ever hope to be is lesser versions of men. If they want to excel at something beyond what men can, they'll have to play to their biological strengths.
View Quote
Inventing things, creating things for society, contributing creatively, scientifically, and so on is not "women trying to be men." That's women doing what was naturally within them. They were doing it before feminism, or would have, were it not discouraged or suppressed.

OATT also reminds us that it doesn't make sense to push women to stay at home, and then use the fact that they stay at home against them. "They never contribute anything outside of the home." No shit, Sherlock, the environment was such that it was very difficult for them to even try. Women like Hedy Lamarr went against the tide. That doesn't necessarily make women like her outliers, by which I mean, that few women had it *in them* to do it in the first place. They had it in them, all right.

Just like many black people a hundred years ago in the USA didn't have the opportunity. It doesn't mean that when black people accomplish a lot of things now that they are "trying to be like white people." They're now allowed to do what they weren't allowed to do back then. It sounds so absurd to think of a black inventor being accused of "trying to be white" (though we know that some people--not white people—might say that). But yet that's what it sounds like you're saying about women. If they do anything other besides staying home and raising kids (not that there's anything wrong with being a stay-at-home-mom), they are "trying to emulate men"? Really?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 1:23:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

And why shouldn't he be? The basement dwelling red pill losers are basically saying every woman is a lying cheating whore on par with primates.
That's our mothers, sisters, wives, girlfriends and daughters you guys are insulting just because you're too much of a creeper to get laid.
View Quote
Your newsletter. I would like to subscribe to it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:03:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Inventing things, creating things for society, contributing creatively, scientifically, and so on is not "women trying to be men." That's women doing what was naturally within them. They were doing it before feminism, or would have, were it not discouraged or suppressed.

OATT also reminds us that it doesn't make sense to push women to stay at home, and then use the fact that they stay at home against them. "They never contribute anything outside of the home." No shit, Sherlock, the environment was such that it was very difficult for them to even try. Women like Hedy Lamarr went against the tide. That doesn't necessarily make women like her outliers, by which I mean, that few women had it *in them* to do it in the first place. They had it in them, all right.

Just like many black people a hundred years ago in the USA didn't have the opportunity. It doesn't mean that when black people accomplish a lot of things now that they are "trying to be like white people." They're now allowed to do what they weren't allowed to do back then. It sounds so absurd to think of a black inventor being accused of "trying to be white" (though we know that some people--not white people—might say that). But yet that's what it sounds like you're saying about women. If they do anything other besides staying home and raising kids (not that there's anything wrong with being a stay-at-home-mom), they are "trying to emulate men"? Really?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Being a good mother is a worthwhile endeavor and does far more good for society than women trying to be men.

Men have been honed by millenia of evolution and competition into what they are, and women as well. If women seek to emulate men all they can ever hope to be is lesser versions of men. If they want to excel at something beyond what men can, they'll have to play to their biological strengths.

You're right, everyone is equal and there's no such thing as biology or innate differences between the sexes. Women have just been so horribly oppressed by evil white men all of this time, that's why they need affirmative action in order to compete, because they're so equal they need to vote for the government to artificially advantage them.

This is why women are so easily drawn to leftism, it tells them what they want to hear, even if it's a lie it makes them FEEL good. Who cares if the thing that makes them feel good destroys our country in the long run.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:29:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You're right, everyone is equal and there's no such thing as biology or innate differences between the sexes. Women have just been so horribly oppressed by evil white men all of this time, that's why they need affirmative action in order to compete, because they're so equal they need to vote for the government to artificially advantage them.

This is why women are so easily drawn to leftism, it tells them what they want to hear, even if it's a lie it makes them FEEL good. Who cares if the thing that makes them feel good destroys our country in the long run.
View Quote
How about you address what I actually wrote about?

YOU implied, as many red pill guys have implied before you, that women doing something other than staying home with their kids (which is a noble goal, I'm not disputing that) is just them being a pale imitation of men. In other words, they can't do anything other than homemaking very well, and any attempt just makes them "trying to be men" and they're piss poor at that.

Which doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Just as many women will have an innate inclination and talent to invent things, be doctors, (etc) as men will, and more are able to do that now than did a hundred years ago. It's not feminism that's prodding them and convincing them that they "ought" to want to be doctors or invent things, even though it's not part of their nature to be interested in that. It's something they always wanted to do but couldn't (or if they did, it wasn't acknowledged at the time). That's because women are human beings and most human beings have some special ability and aptitude beyond brute strength or the ability to reproduce.

It's also true that many women who had the capability to invent (or whatever other talent) have set it aside to raise a family. The percentages will be higher that a woman will forgo her ambitions than a man will. I'm not saying she's a victim if she does. I'm saying that her setting aside such ambitions for the sake of her family doesn't mean that she never possessed the raw ability to be good at whatever it was, had she decided to pursue it.

If you were saying the same thing about black people as you have implied about women, it would be a COC violation. Now I might anticipate some weasly backpedal about "I didn't mean women couldn't be scientists, invent things, write novels, etc as well as men" (I've been seeing this shit discussed before and the backpedaling often happens at some point) but the thing is, you have had your chance to backpedal already and you haven't. So I think you must mean this shit about how women just can't do "men stuff" like inventing. Which is a crock of shit.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:38:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, for you internet playboys, Tinder rimmers, etc, are people mostly using condoms, or raw-doggin it?    

I'm just curious.   You guys make it sound like it's pretty wild out there.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 7:54:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

YOU implied, as many red pill guys have implied before you, that women doing something other than staying home with their kids (which is a noble goal, I'm not disputing that) is just them being a pale imitation of men. In other words, they can't do anything other than homemaking very well, and any attempt just makes them "trying to be men" and they're piss poor at that.

Which doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Just as many women will have an innate inclination and talent to invent things, be doctors, (etc) as men will, and more are able to do that now than did a hundred years ago. It's not feminism that's prodding them and convincing them that they "ought" to want to be doctors or invent things, even though it's not part of their nature to be interested in that. It's something they always wanted to do but couldn't (or if they did, it wasn't acknowledged at the time). That's because women are human beings and most human beings have some special ability and aptitude beyond brute strength or the ability to reproduce.

It's also true that many women who had the capability to invent (or whatever other talent) have set it aside to raise a family. The percentages will be higher that a woman will forgo her ambitions than a man will. I'm not saying she's a victim if she does. I'm saying that her setting aside such ambitions for the sake of her family doesn't mean that she never possessed the raw ability to be good at whatever it was, had she decided to pursue it.

If you were saying the same thing about black people as you have implied about women, it would be a COC violation. Now I might anticipate some weasly backpedal about "I didn't mean women couldn't be scientists, invent things, write novels, etc as well as men" (I've been seeing this shit discussed before and the backpedaling often happens at some point) but the thing is, you have had your chance to backpedal already and you haven't. So I think you must mean this shit about how women just can't do "men stuff" like inventing. Which is a crock of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, women can do men stuff, they just typically can't do it as well as men can. If they could there'd be no need for affirmative action programs designed to force companies to hire more women for jobs that are still dominated by men, if we go on merit alone.

Women are physically weaker, that should be self evident, any job requiring a degree of physical labor immediately disadvantages women. What's not self evident and what many people don't know is that women, while their average IQ is roughly equal, have fewer high IQ representatives. Women cluster towards the mean of IQ while the male population has a lot more high IQ examples, and concurrently more low IQ. At the extremes the disparity approaches 3 or 4 times as many men as there are women. So what does that mean in practice? It means any job that requires physical labor will be largely dominated by men, and any job that requires high intelligence will be largely dominated by men. You can cherry pick examples of women who do well but you're just ignoring the data in favor of bolstering the lies you've been inculcated with.

On an individual level you can find women who are exceptional, on a societal level men are better at pretty much everything except the roles evolution has designed women to do.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top