Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2017 6:59:08 PM EDT
Apparently they were doing a promo where every order got a PA hat.  I wasn't aware of this, but I placed an order for just a $25 pressure switch for a flashlight and not only was it delivered in 2 days, they gave me a stainless tumbler after apparently running out of hats.  I'd been fine just not getting the hat, but the tumbler is pretty nice!  

Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I 2nd this.  I bought the wrong American Defense Recon, high mount instead of extended.  This was after 7pm. I called at 10am next day already sent.  

Box arrived.  Write my RMA all over it.  Handed it to post office refused, no return postage, it was unopened.  Got in store return credit asap(my request).  Good CS!!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree also.  They are responsive and treat customers well.  Definitely a better level of service than most
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Now the people with the hats are going to be pissed.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Crappy service...the last scope I ordered took TWO DAYS to get here....

Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Crappy service...the last scope I ordered took TWO DAYS to get here....

View Quote
I ordered another part from Amazon the same night - they beat Amazon, even.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:40:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I find I've been ordering more product from PA than any other vendor as of recently. Good, fast and cheap. They hit all three.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:51:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck Primary Arms!

I picked up an AR10 about two weeks ago and needed some .308 mags.

Would you believe PA not only had 10, 20 and 25 round Magpul .308 mags in stock, but they were on sale?

What kind of Botach bullshit is this?

It gets worse. The shippig for a box of 20 mags was cheap and it arrived in 3 days. As if!

So, yeah, fuck PA and their fanboys.

Now when is PA's Arbor Day sale?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:10:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:11:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Marshall is a good dude.

One of my favorite companies
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top