Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:26:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Merge? No

Submit? Already happening
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:27:44 PM EDT
[#2]
You don't merge with Islam. You submit to it. The difference is unmistakable. Islam doesn't tolerate you, you accept what Islam tells you.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:27:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Liberals don't merge with anyone.  Just like illegal aliens, they say they support the group.  But they just use whoever they need, then throw them away when they outlive their usefulness.
View Quote
This, but in this instance I fear the Left has made a grievous mistake.

Islam is not like your typical group that you can throw a bone to every so often, to maintain their support.

Right now, they are allies of convenience ({like Hitler and Stalin} but once they get done carving up Poland {Western Civilization} all bets are off and your gonna see some shit).
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:27:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
do you for a minute think right wing will somehow be spared if that were ever to happen?(which it will not happen)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, because radical Muslims will rape, torture, and then behead Liberals.

"...you knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in..."
do you for a minute think right wing will somehow be spared if that were ever to happen?(which it will not happen)
We won't be we are situationally aware enough to see it coming, and smart enough to defend ourselves when it shows it's intentions.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:30:07 PM EDT
[#5]
News Flash: They already have.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:31:20 PM EDT
[#6]
They will happily submit to Dhimmitude.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:31:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not completely true.  They will throw some off of buildings, stone some, and shoot some. Geez, get your facts straight.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Muslims will play the oppression card as long as the libs will let them benefit from it, then behead them
Not completely true.  They will throw some off of buildings, stone some, and shoot some. Geez, get your facts straight.
This, liberals/progressives/SJWs will realize their mistake when their newest pets(jihadists) start stoning their friends(lgbtqwtfbbq) in the town square on Saturdays.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:31:53 PM EDT
[#8]
the left are the first ones the Islamists will kill. The left embraces everything they are against.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:31:55 PM EDT
[#9]
The sure bet on liberals is that they would rather live on their knees then die on their feet.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#10]
No, liberals are as closely allied with Islam as we were with the soviets during the Second World War. The sudden but inevitable breakup will be an epic shit show, be sure to store popcorn for when it happens.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:45:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Islam is an ultra conservative ideology. Their goal is to eradicate liberal ideology. Never the twain shall co-exist. Libtards are fooling themselves....
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:35:28 PM EDT
[#12]
No.  Unless by "merge" you mean "kill all the liberals", in which case that happens in other countries already.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:41:55 PM EDT
[#13]
No, the prevailing paradigm we have right now won't last nearly long enough for that. I've long suspected white liberals are an endangered species (there won't be many of them in a century). They have extremely low birthrates compared to white conservative/nationalist types, and their ideology is growing exponentially more out of touch with reality in multicultural American year after year.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:45:44 PM EDT
[#14]
liberals only care about islam because we are at war with islam. anything the country is trying to do liberals are against it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:09:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:14:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'll  take dumb post of the day for $100 Alex.
View Quote
I think you hit the daily double
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They will use each other as long as it is mutually beneficial. Long term their ideologies are not compatible.
View Quote

Liberalism is like a virus in Islam. It's the exact opposite of the rigid inflexibility of Islam.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:51:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Inshallah
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:54:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:56:37 PM EDT
[#21]
This question shows a fundamental lack of understanding concerning Islam, Liberals, or both.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:57:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Muslims will play the oppression card as long as the libs will let them benefit from it, then behead them
View Quote
This, right here!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:19:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Yeah it just goes to show how stupid and short sighted the liberals really are. Liberals not wanting anyone oppressed want to help the poor Muslim immigrants come to America. While the Muslim immigrants just want to come on over and rape the women and kill the gays. Part of me is like we should protect the idiots by not letting anyone into the country. Another part of me is like ok tell them to come over and rape and kill and weed out the liberals, haha. But no a good government protects it's people, especially the stupid ones.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 3:27:27 AM EDT
[#24]
The enemy of my enemy, is my friend.
The enemy of liberals and islam is ......Christianity.

Once the hard core islamics destroy Christians, they will slaughter the weak, worthless, unarmed liberals.
Liberals will cry for someone to protect them, but by then all the armed Christians will be gone, or wont bother to help the traitors.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 3:34:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They will use each other as long as it is mutually beneficial. Long term their ideologies are not compatible.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 4:05:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Liberals will join forces with ISLAM to defeat the West.

ISLAM will then wipe out Liberalism, because liberalism is not compatible with ISLAM

I really hate to think that our future as a species will be ruled by barbarians, but I don't see an answer that doesn't end in mass murder on a scale never seen before.

Something like 1/3rd of the world's population being wiped out.
View Quote
Well Islam will use the progressive liberal to destroy the West and the progressive liberal will offer no resistance to bowing to allah.

Look at Europe, in many ways they already have and  are.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 4:14:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Do you think crack will eventually merge with PCP?
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 4:22:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
OP is weapons grade autism moby
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 4:31:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Don't be an idiot.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 5:18:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
the left are the first ones the Islamists will kill. The left embraces everything they are against.
View Quote
Wrong. They will kill conservatives first. They know that we are the stronger enemy. They know we are the ones who fight back. They will use the weaker liberals as a base of support, to exterminate us.

After the left and the Islamists are done exterminating Conservative Christians... and the Liberals pat themselves on the back and go ...

Liberal: "Oh Ahmed! We finally did it! We finally ended the evil White Male Christian Patriarchy! The world is saved! I am so happy I can now choose whatever Gender I want, 30 times a day and worship mother Gaia with freedom!"
Ahmed: "Now that the danger is over, now we can have our fun with the rest of you. Death be upon you. We have no use for half-men. But your beautiful white women will make perfect slaves. Now bow before me, as I slowly cut off your head"
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 5:19:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
No, the prevailing paradigm we have right now won't last nearly long enough for that. I've long suspected white liberals are an endangered species (there won't be many of them in a century). They have extremely low birthrates compared to white conservative/nationalist types, and their ideology is growing exponentially more out of touch with reality in multicultural American year after year.
View Quote
There is some evidence to show that the upcoming "Generation Z" will be the most conservative generation in over 60 years. 
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 5:22:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This question shows a fundamental lack of understanding concerning Islam, Liberals, or both.
View Quote
Fine, then feel free to enlighten us.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 5:41:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Don't be an idiot.
View Quote
Tell us how he is wrong.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 6:10:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Liberals already have effectively merged with Islam

When anyone criticizes Islam, they flip the fuck out

They cannot wait to load the USA with muslims

They have let a muslim army invade and balkanize Europe

When muslims do evil, the liberals either cover it up or try to find an excuse for it

Liberals express a preference for muslims over Christians

Liberals are the very best friend that radical Islam could possibly have.

There is nothing about liberals that the jihadi fucksticks could complain about

Liberals are working to destroy western civilization hand in hand with ISIS

Suppose that Europe had always been controlled by arab muslims.

They wouldn't have let millions of dirt poor muslims into Europe.

The liberals are on a suicide mission to kill the west

You ever think that you would spend your adulthood locked in a global loony bin?

Watching the world die?
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 6:20:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Liberals already have effectively merged with Islam

When anyone criticizes Islam, they flip the fuck out

They cannot wait to load the USA with muslims

They have let a muslim army invade and balkanize Europe

When muslims do evil, the liberals either cover it up or try to find an excuse for it

Liberals express a preference for muslims over Christians

Liberals are the very best friend that radical Islam could possibly have.

There is nothing about liberals that the jihadi fucksticks could complain about

Liberals are working to destroy western civilization hand in hand with ISIS

They wouldn't have let millions of dirt poor muslims into Europe.

The liberals are on a suicide mission to kill the west

You ever think that you would spend your adulthood locked in a global loony bin?

Watching the world die?
View Quote

They wouldn't have let millions of christian refugees into Europe they would be killing them as they attempted to enter.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 6:27:11 AM EDT
[#36]
He's not working for the weekend, he's working for Thursdays! 
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 7:00:25 AM EDT
[#37]
I voted yes.  It's possible.  Libs certainly are attracted to faux-religions and false gods.  Kabbalah and Scientology spring to mind.  Islam isn't far off and shares the sexual perversions of libs.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 5:33:18 PM EDT
[#38]
many already have submitted
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top