Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Any time you give the government power they abuse it and create a bureaucracy.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I stopped reading at "sires"

This is America, dammit.  There are no sires here.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:55:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
We do have czars.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's not eugenics. It isn't based on immutable characteristics, but on dependency. What about this:

1. Payment of welfare, WIC, Section 8 Housing, Free or Subsidized School Lunch, or other tax-funded income-based assistance to any person or family shall not be increased by reason of the birth of additional children to the person who has sired or borne a child receiving such benefits.
View Quote
If the solution to making social welfare work is fucking sterilization, then social welfare causes FAR more serious problems than it solves.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If the solution to making social welfare work is fucking sterilization, then social welfare causes FAR more serious problems than it solves.
View Quote
And I would be fine with getting rid of it...

But I think you'd have an easier time with mandatory reversible sterilization, and keep the free money coming than getting rid of the free money.

Sterilize them, let them die in the streets, either way is fine...
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What are you Hitlers little brother?

Talk about stupid, this is a special type of stupid!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are your thoughts on the following statute?

1. Any person who sires a child which child is supported by welfare, WIC, Section 8 Housing, Free or Subsidized School Lunch, or other tax-funded income-based assistance shall be permanently and irreversibly sterilized upon commencement of the child's receipt of such assistance.

2. Any person who gives birth to a child which child is supported by welfare, WIC, Section 8 Housing, Free or Subsidized School Lunch, or other tax-funded income-based assistance shall be permanently and irreversibly sterilized upon commencement of the child's receipt of such assistance.

3. Any person who is supported by welfare, WIC, Section 8 Housing, Free or Subsidized School Lunch, or other tax-funded income-based assistance shall be permanently and irreversibly sterilized upon birth of a child to such person.

Are you related to Hitler?

WIC is not govt funded, it's fund by farmers so kids get good foods and are raised eating good nutrios foods. I know plenty of good tax payers who have applied or WIC.

Now as far as the rest so you want to punish people for having kids if they were to get sick or injured that could be completely out of their control. That's fucked up, like Nazi fucked up.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:07:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Let's just take away their right to vote instead.  It's more humane.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow! That sounds like a special brand of stupid to me. What if you loose your job through no fault of your own, then fall on hard times ect...
Should you then be sterolized because you used a form of assistance?

"Certain kinds" of people who are on welfare their whole lifes should not be having kids! Welfare was intended as an emergency helping hand not a life long crutch.

However hard working americans who have paid into the system should not be penalized for taking a hand when it is needed.

That is the reality of it for ya.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#10]
You can't make it mandatory, because Hitler. You make it a cash prize. Sterilization procedure is funded by .gov, and you get a few thousand cash after completion.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:09:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Unconstitutional since 195? ?
View Quote
87 generations of imbeciles is enough.

Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:10:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Let's just take away their right to vote instead.  It's more humane.
View Quote
I think the right to vote is a different matter. That should depend on having skin in the game as it did in one way or another until 1964.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:12:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Don't make it mandatory.  Just offer a choice of free hairweave or arm tattoo for sterilization. 
View Quote
Way better to offer a $10,000 gift card for each sterilization.  Welfare types will jump at it for the immediate payout and the taxpayer gets a double bonus.

That money will be in the economy is less than 48 hours and it'll save the taxpayer hundreds of thousands in eliminated medical bills, foster child services, welfare payments and police calls.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:13:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
no, the government cannot under any circumstances be in charge of setting conditions for you to have a child.
View Quote
The government can damn well say if you want this money you have to do xyz.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Wow! That sounds like a special brand of stupid to me. What if you loose your job through no fault of your own, then fall on hard times ect...
Should you then be sterolized because you used a form of assistance?

"Certain kinds" of people who are on welfare their whole lifes should not be having kids! Welfare was intended as an emergency helping hand not a life long crutch.

However hard working americans who have paid into the system should not be penalized for taking a hand when it is needed.

That is the reality of it for ya.
View Quote
OK, how's this? No voting and no increase in benefits as long as you're on public assistance. The initial proposal merely requires that those on public assistance behave in the same way that self-supporting people do: limit their reproduction to match their resources.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:16:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
1. Any person who sires a child which child is supported by welfare, WIC, Section 8 Housing, Free or Subsidized School Lunch, or other tax-funded income-based assistance shall be permanently and irreversibly sterilized upon commencement of the child's receipt of such assistance.
2. Any person who gives birth to a child which child is supported by welfare, WIC, Section 8 Housing, Free or Subsidized School Lunch, or other tax-funded income-based assistance shall be permanently and irreversibly sterilized upon commencement of the child's receipt of such assistance.
3. Any person who is supported by welfare, WIC, Section 8 Housing, Free or Subsidized School Lunch, or other tax-funded income-based assistance shall be permanently and irreversibly sterilized upon birth of a child to such person.
View Quote
Would you consider this a free America?
My answer is no. When the government takes the rights of a person away from them and perform mandatory surgical procedures on them, that's a totalitarian state.

This is the second time someone has posted a "New World Order" kind of idea.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:19:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My answer is no. When the government takes the rights of a person away from them and perform mandatory surgical procedures on them, that's a totalitarian state.

View Quote
Uhm, no....if you are a person who is DEPENDENT on the gov to provide for you (and therefor all other citizens), then the gov, on behalf of the people, should be able to make demands on what it takes to receive such largesse....

If you can't afford to feed yourself, or your current family, you sure as shit cannot afford another mouth...sterilization until such time that you can make your own way is a legit requirement.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#19]
how about stupid threads result in mandatory gelding of OP?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:23:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
View Quote
while I don't agree with the OP

this would not be a

Fine, Bail, Cruel and/or Unusual Punishment.

It would be a requirement to get welfare...

SO rewrite the OP to say

If you meet any of the three conditions and want welfare then you must submit for sterilization before getting that redistribution of wealth...

So make it 100% voluntary
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe you should get some people in snappy leather coats and flashy armbands to track down steralizees and drag them kicking and screaming to the "facilities" where they will be forcefully sterilized?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:28:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Maybe you should get some people in snappy leather coats and flashy armbands to track down steralizees and drag them kicking and screaming to the "facilities" where they will be forcefully sterilized?
View Quote
Sounds like a good plan....
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:29:37 PM EDT
[#24]
No mein fuhrer
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:29:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Anyone who makes retarded threads should be sterilized.

OP, step in line.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:31:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Lol, it is a whole lot more possible to just get rid of those programs.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:32:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Sterilization? No.
Mandatory birth control, if in any sort of government aid? Yes.

Your religion or body freedom philosophy doesn't agree with forced contraception? Fine, just sign this waiver which states you give up any right to aforementioned assistance to any child you might conceive.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:32:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

no, the government cannot under any circumstances be in charge of setting conditions for you to have a child.
View Quote
The government wouldn't set the circumstances.  The govt. doesn't owe anyone welfare.  Being on birth control would just be a contractual agreement to receive welfare benefits.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:34:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Why not just pay people to do it, or offer it free to people on welfare?

Mandatory surgery is anti-freedom, even if it was a historically legal practice in America's golden age.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:37:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't see it as authoritarian. The reproducer elects to produce offspring he cannot support and in thereby accepts the known and preordained consequence of sterilization. Production of offspring one cannot support is neither mandatory nor inevitable.

It seems to me more authoritarian to seize money at gunpoint for the subsidization of otherwise insupportable choices made by the indigent.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

OK, how's this? No voting and no increase in benefits as long as you're on public assistance. The initial proposal merely requires that those on public assistance behave in the same way that self-supporting people do: limit their reproduction to match their resources.
View Quote
I agree something should be done but its a slippery slope. For most people the drive to better our lives is enough but some just settle.

There should be somekind of motivating factor in place for the real parasites to better themselves.

But again penalizing hrdworking folks that had real life happen is not a good thing. Its as complicted an issue as they come.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The government wouldn't set the circumstances.  The govt. doesn't owe anyone welfare.  Being on birth control would just be a contractual agreement to receive welfare benefits.
View Quote
I fully agree.

Add in the right to vote. If Taxpayers are supporting you with unearned income(Military, for example is earned with years of service, do this does not apply), you are to take what is given and you have no say over where the country is going.

I would also put lifetime maximums and required public service in place. I do not mind helping people out if bad things happen to get someone back on their feet, however, it is NOT a lifestyle.

I fully understand why the Founders only wanted land owners to vote. It should now only be taxpayers who can vote.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:44:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I've seen mentally retarded couples around court who had kids, couldn't care for them, had them taken away, had more, start the cycle again.

what sounds awful in law school seems different when you see the parents and numerous kids go through the system
View Quote
My Moms neighbor in Rochester had 4 kids (by 4 different guys) that were taken away by the state.

Then she gets knocked up again and has twins-doesn't have a car,so when her water broke,they called the ambulance to take her to the hospital.Gee,why are healthcare costs so much???

Probably have a million dollars invested in her.

Maybe the kids in foster care will turn out OK.The daughter inherited the house when her parents died,and this girl is the trash daughter of the daughter.@Aimless
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Lol, it is a whole lot more possible to just get rid of those programs.
View Quote
lol,and the odds of getting rid of those programs????
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:48:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I am good with it, except I wouldn't make it permanent...

If they become productive members of society, fine...

You can't feed em don't breed em...

Sterilization is the answer...

Yes, I am hitler...don't care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I am good with it, except I wouldn't make it permanent...

If they become productive members of society, fine...

You can't feed em don't breed em...

Sterilization is the answer...

Yes, I am hitler...don't care.
Quoted:
Quoted:
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
Yet forcing the rest of us (with the threat of incarceration or death for non payment) to pay taxes to support all these people is OK??

The shit is out of hand and has a huge cost to society-from birth and medical expenses,food,shelter,and eventual entry in to the criminal justice system...........
I agree the above. So sue me. I know for a fact they breed just to get more money from the government. I guarantee you that if the government stopped paying for each kid they had. The birth rate would go down.

Not a permanent birth control. But a temporary birth control. Why in the world would a responsible person have a child if they could not afford to feed, cloth or house the child. Oh that's right tax payers will pay and if we bitch about taxes you do get put on a IRS list of tax protestors. If you stop paying you go to jail and the goverment takes everything you have and you become homeless before they send you to jail.

We own an accounting office and saw the IRS go after a client once with a vengeance. Took every thing he owned. He could not pay them enough. They kept adding penalties and interest to the point he had nothing left but his social security and then they wanted it. We had him file bankruptcy. Which you can do.

Yet the IRS is so full of fraud they lose millions if not billions each year. If they owe you money you'll never hear from them but if you owe them a dollar they will eventually let you know with interest and penalties. Gotta pay for welfare and all those babies.

Further more it's not forced sterilization. It would be all voluntary. If they wish to recieve government benefits it would be a requirement after X number of kids. If they don't want want government benefits and would rather work for a living fine.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:48:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#38]
You know this was an actual thing back in the 1920's - 1940's that began back in the 1800's in the US.

Look up the Eugenics Movement or Eugenics programs.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:52:36 PM EDT
[#39]
It one had the political capital to legislate sterilizations, he would likely have the political capital to simply stop subsidizing the breeding of feral children.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:00:57 PM EDT
[#40]
I am OK with supporting the kids with clothes and food because they didn't cause their problem BUT... make it so the parents can only purchase certain products with the cards and there is no way that they can be sold or traded. No disposable diapers, buy the a diaper pail and let them wash them. Clothes provided should be adequate for the climate and season but not extravagant. As far as the parents... IF... you are physically able to work, do so OR... the checks stop coming.

I would be in favor of weekly/monthly (you pick the time span) drug and alcohol testing to participate in any .gov subsidized programs. Oh yea... while we are at it... how about mandating the elimination of non essential spending on things like new tattoos, $200 sneakers or gold embellishments on one's teeth while "on the dole".
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
We can debate the bounty, but +1.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the government should offer anyone $10,000 cash, tax free, to become permanently sterile.  I don't care if you are 18 or 98, the offer is open to any adult.  It'll save a lot of money in the long run.
We can debate the bounty, but +1.
I don't know which way you are leaning on the bounty but I think the government has shown that they have much excess of funds to spare.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:14:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I've seen mentally retarded couples around court who had kids, couldn't care for them, had them taken away, had more, start the cycle again.

what sounds awful in law school seems different when you see the parents and numerous kids go through the system
View Quote
Yep.  There's a couple in town that are legitimately mentally retarded (developmentally disabled for the touchy feely types).  I deal with them because I fix their bicycles (they can't drive).

They've never worked and are kind of borderline at taking care of themselves.  They bathe and dress but I'd bet their cooking is a lot of cheerios and spaghetti.

They just had a kid and were so proud to show him off to me.  All I could think is how fucked that kid is and how much money that birth cost us and will continue to cost us.

In terms of cost they're no different than any high school drop out who's cranking out crotch fruit and they're nice law abiding people but they are incapable of educating the kid or doing more than making sure he's dressed and bathed.  

This is not a "kill retard" rant just an observation on how screwed up the system is and how good it is at propagating more dependents.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Two of my friends were on assistance after the birth of their children. One because she was abandoned by the 18D that knocked her up. They are successful now, a trauma nurse and an Army Officer.

Why would they be sterilized?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#44]
I always maintained that if you or a direct member of the family committed a serious crime (or multiple less serious crimes) you are permanently taken off the welfare roles.....

Also applies if a permanent resident in the household (i.e...boyfriend, etc.) commits the crime.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:21:34 PM EDT
[#45]
No. Just, no.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:22:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Are you related to Hitler?

WIC is not govt funded, it's fund by farmers so kids get good foods and are raised eating good nutrios foods. I know plenty of good tax payers who have applied or WIC.

Now as far as the rest so you want to punish people for having kids if they were to get sick or injured that could be completely out of their control. That's fucked up, like Nazi fucked up.
View Quote
Rouge, I think you quoted the wrong person, I asked the OP if he was Hitlers little brother!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:27:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Mandatory, no. Education and encouragement? Yes. Breeding matters.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:34:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're either intentionally ignoring the multiple meanings of that word or you're thinking only of the term being used as  a title of nobility. When you sire children it has nothing to do with royalty
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm not condoning sterilization of people that have a child or two that is on welfare. But after that it becomes a routine to get more money and irresponsible. I'm not saying it's mandatory either. But voluntary. At that point they are working the system. I've seen it done and they know that if they want more money just have another kid and that's 1200.00 more amonth or whatever it is.

If after two kids and they have a third and they want to stay on welfare they get fixed or get a job. Period.......responsible adults do it all the time when they have children. They know that one, two or three is all they can handle financially and get fixed. These people have kids to simply get more money and then aren't taken care of. I've seen it happen way to often running calls to these homes.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
No. Just, no.
View Quote
Funny coming from a guy who believes mere civilians shouldn't own cans or FA, yet is good with the FSA cranking out crotch fruit for everyone else to pay for....
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top