Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:09:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Members of the Trump campaign had contacts with Russians to collude with them on Russian hacking. 17 intelligence agencies confirm it! Treason!!!!11!!!1!!

Why do liberals believe it? Simple: anything bad that is said about a Republican is true. We already know enough! Impeach nooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Not only that, but Gorsuch, who has been on the 10th circuit court for almost 10 years, is a tainted nominee who cannot be trusted to the USSC because Russia.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Russians interfered, aka meddled, with the election by funneling large sums of money into the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton foundation failed to run an electable candidate. in fact, they ran the most unlikable candidate possible.
then to cover up the fact that the Clinton Foundation couldn't fix an election, even with Russia's help, they are trying to deflect the attention to the Trump team with false allegations and out right lies.
View Quote
Deflection projection as usual. Accuse your opponent of what you are doing yourself.

The Clintons would have sold the Russians your baby daughter's scalp for 25 cents if the demand were there.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#3]
As long as I am presented the truth I don't care how the truth came out.  Who got Podesta's emails and how, I don't care a bit.  The fact that they revealed the DNC to be the crooks that they are, at least we found out for sure before the crooked folks got back in office.  

Same for CNN giving 'what's her name' the debate questions etc.  

Same for shady emails revealed inside the DNC.

Take note that none of the crooks ever deny the emails are real.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:19:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"Meddling" means they revealed the outrageous level of  corruption and criminality in the DNC and Clinton campaign
View Quote
...but that get's ignored and the real issue is the meddling.  not the findings.

It's all smoke and mirrors with some deflection thrown in 
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:22:07 PM EDT
[#5]
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it..."
Joseph Goebbels
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Just another temper tantrum by the left because they lost the election.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It has gotten to the point that I do not believe a damn thing about anything the media puts out 24/7, hell I don't even believe the weather forecast anymore.
View Quote
You sound just like me!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I keep seeing articles everywhere about this.  Today it's between Comey trying to disclose the "meddling" and Putin "denying meddling."

Nobody really says what the "meddling" is, though.  Has anyone detailed what Russia has supposedly done?
View Quote

Yes, they bribed Hillary with the Uranium One deal, supplied millions to her Campaign Manager, John Pedoesta, and who knows what else.

The presstitute brothels will get on it anytime now.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The Russians interfered, aka meddled, with the election by funneling large sums of money into the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton foundation failed to run an electable candidate. in fact, they ran the most unlikable candidate possible.
then to cover up the fact that the Clinton Foundation couldn't fix an election, even with Russia's help, they are trying to deflect the attention to the Trump team with false allegations and out right lies.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I keep seeing articles everywhere about this.  Today it's between Comey trying to disclose the "meddling" and Putin "denying meddling."

Nobody really says what the "meddling" is, though.  Has anyone detailed what Russia has supposedly done?

I see that I was beaten to the punchline already....
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 5:58:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Or check out the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence hearing from today:

Part 1 HERE

Part 2 HERE
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Speaking of a case of possible outside influence on the US elections......

Why no Congressional Investigation over these sort of "deals?"   But, I guess if you're a democrat, you'd get a pass for dealing with Russia.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:16:14 PM EDT
[#13]
"Meddling". The new definition of that word is something like..."Hillary was such a suck ass, lying pos candidate" that the left had to invent bullshit to cover for her loss.

Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm still trying to figure that one out.  Were they monitoring the election?  No doubt.  Were they hoping it went in one direction?  Absolutely.  Did they do anything the skew the results?  Damned if I know.  I'm not seeing anything obvious.  Put out stories, fake or otherwise?  Doable and hardly new in politics.  Manipulate voting results?  No way in hell.
View Quote
The MSM is just upset that they got out-MSM'ed. For the first time in a long time they didn't control the propaganda.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:23:28 PM EDT
[#15]
If you think the US and the Soviet Union (and now Russia) haven't been heavily meddling in each other's domestic politics since the 1950's, you are dumb as a rock.

The 2016 election was win-win for Putin.
Trump wins, it creates controversy that will mire Trump because Trump can't just ignore it.

Hillary wins, and Putin now has blackmail on the sitting president.

Either way, Putin wins.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:28:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Speaking of a case of possible outside influence on the US elections......

Why no Congressional Investigation over these sort of "deals?"   But, I guess if you're a democrat, you'd get a pass for dealing with Russia.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Aloha, Mark
View Quote
No way! The Clinton foundation was totally upstanding, and did nothing but good.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:37:18 PM EDT
[#17]
The Russians created some hacking program that is now widely available to hackers in Eastern Europe. That program was apparently used to hack the DNC server, whether by Russian agents or others is unknown. The DNC emails showed collusion between DNC officers and Hillary campaign to push the primary elections away from Bernie and in favor of Hillary. Learning that information supposedly made Bernie voters mad so they did not come out to vote for Hillary in the general election. Thus Trump won the election. Thus the Russians -maybe- interfered with the election because if Bernie supporters had not known that Hillary had cheated their guy then supposedly Hillary would have won.

Of course the Dems and media never discuss that if Hillary and the DNC had not cheated it would all have been moot.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Here is a synopsis of Hilldog's contact with the Russians:

In April 2015 the New York Times published a story about a company called "Uranium One" which was sold to Russian government-controlled interests, giving Russia effective control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for the production of nuclear weapons, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of US government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off the deal was the State Department, then headed by Secretary Clinton. The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) comprises, among others, the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy.

As Russian interests gradually took control of Uranium One millions of dollars were donated to the Clinton Foundation between 2009 and 2013 from individuals directly connected to the deal including the Chairman of Uranium One, Ian Telfer. Although Mrs Clinton had an agreement with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors to the Clinton Foundation, the contributions from the Chairman of Uranium One were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:47:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Same people on the intelligence committee blaming Russia for allegedly interfering with US election, meanwhile they approve and monitor the CIA and state department who have been interfering with and rigging foreign elections and rulers to benefit the US for over 100 years.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#20]
OP should read the other threads for answers to his questions
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:51:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"fake news" is what the meddling was.  The intelligence community has found that russia, in this country and others, has hired hackers creating fake stories all over social media to harm the integrity of elections.  This has been the story for a while, party leaders of both sides have agreed to this.
View Quote
Fake news, really; you mean like ABC,CBS, NBC, CNN, Washington Post, Politico, New York Times, Newsweek, Time, Bloomberg, CNBC? The main stream media being 97% propagandists for the DNC is what harms the integrity of American elections.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Triggered.  

The Old Fashioned was developed in 1881 which when properly done you muddle a sugar cube with drops of bitters into an orange and then fill with bourbon and a splash of club soda.  

Hipster?  Yeah, and I am also Santa Fucking Ivanoff.
View Quote
It's hipster to bring back archaic drinks and sell them for $35 a glass in a modernist box.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:42:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#24]
It's simple.  Russia supposedly "meddled" by showing that the DNC, media, and Hillary campaign were all colluding and utterly corrupt.

Which is not fair, apparently.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:06:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, you know!!!!

All those union guys in MI, WI, PA and OH were totally going to vote for Hilary BUT the evil Putin pulled back the curtain and revealed how truly corrupt she was and they changed their minds!!!!

Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:28:54 PM EDT
[#26]
And lets be honest, the wiki email leaks were a little
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:41:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It's simple.  Russia supposedly "meddled" by showing that the DNC, media, and Hillary campaign were all colluding and utterly corrupt.

Which is not fair, apparently.
View Quote
Yeah, I keep coming back to that with my liberal friends.  To which the standard reply is, "Oh you know the same stuff was going on in the GOP."  Weeeelllll.  I'm sure something was going on the GOP but it sure as shit was not trying to get Trump elected!

From what I understand there are traces left of attempts to hack the GOP as well.  But they couldn't since for some reason the party of old white men and techno-dinosaurs were not fucking idiots about email security and other basic stuff.  So either the DNC is too corrupt to be in charge or too stupid to be in charge but they lost this election for a lot or reasons.  Chief among them is the smugness that comes with the liberal view of things.  They simply thought they were so right that people would magically see the fucking light and vote for the least likable candidate since...  Well hard to pick but there have a been a lot of unlikable candidates in my life.  But I would be hard pressed to remember someone less likable than HRC.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:44:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No, I'm trying to find out how liberals believe this, based on vague catchphrases.  I know it's propaganda, but I'm trying to figure out how they so easily believe it.  Especially when they pride themselves on "critical thought"
View Quote
If they weren't stupid they wouldn't be liberals.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I thought the Russians didn't like Hilary.  Or maybe this was a double reverse fake.  My head hurts and I need a drink.
View Quote
you are absolutely right. They hate the clintons with the passion. They used them to get their hands on some Uranium, but thats business as usual. Putin respects Trump, because of his leadership skill and strong moral character. Putin's administration gave ZERO money for clintons campaign contributions like someone mentioned here earlier. If that cunt would have won - we would have WW3 on our hands. Neither RATIONAL people on either side want that.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 10:28:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
you are absolutely right. They hate the clintons with the passion. They used them to get their hands on some Uranium, but thats business as usual. Putin respects Trump, because of his leadership skill and strong moral character. Putin's administration gave ZERO money for clintons campaign contributions like someone mentioned here earlier. If that cunt would have won - we would have WW3 on our hands. Neither RATIONAL people on either side want that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought the Russians didn't like Hilary.  Or maybe this was a double reverse fake.  My head hurts and I need a drink.
If I remember right, it was Obama that was literally risking war with Russia just before the election.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 10:10:01 PM EDT
[#31]
It's really a cover for the real story., the felonies committed by the Oblammy administration. If Killary had, won, none of this would have ever seen the light of day.
She lost BIGLY, and they started the whole 'muh-Russian' angle as a cover

Link Posted: 3/31/2017 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#32]
It's all BULLSHIT
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 10:36:35 PM EDT
[#33]
The left is making three allegations regarding Russia:
1. That Trump colluded with Russia to win the election.
2. That Russia hacked the DNC's server and gave the hacked info to Wikileaks.
3. That Russia hired people to post comments on news stories and to spread "fake" news.

There is no evidence of #1, and Democrats have said there will be no evidence of #1.  Wikileaks said it got the DNC emails from a person who did not get them from Russia.

So, it really is just #3 now.  Russia is guilty of Internet trolling.  

That's it folks!  Time to start WWIII!
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Here's how I see it, and I am waiting for someone (like a Hillary voter) to seriously bring this up.

There are only two way to meddle with an election. Either:
Before votes are cast or... after votes are cast.

Meddling with votes after they are cast is basically voter fraud. Somehow, in some way, ballots (votes) were changed. Of course, admitting to this (even with no evidence that Russia has done so) means that the 'voter fraud' conversation can be explored... and no Hillary-voter wants to go down that road.

What does that leave? 'Meddling' with votes before they are cast. What does that mean? Changing the minds of voters. Making voters change who they were going to vote for. So Russia told truth and/or lies in order to influence the political leaders chosen by another nation? No nation doesn't do that. Every nation does. Every... single... nation. It's one of the things that nations do as nations. Do people pick their friends? Of fucking course they do, and a nation wanting a friendlier leader of another nation is... what nations do.

Once this is pounded home (which might take some repetition and debate skills), the only thing left is that Russia managed to convince Hillary voters to change their mind and vote for Trump. This is where you can ask them if Russia convinced them to change their vote from Hillary to Trump. The immediate response would be "Hell no!". Then you get to say, "Well, then it must have been some other weak-minded Hillary-voters that Russia convinced to change their votes."

Done. I'm still waiting to be able to use this.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top