Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 24
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:04:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure the gvt. Is keeping a close eye on them just like right wing extremist groups since they are impartial.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:06:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if they have any concept of how insanely outnumbered, outequipped and outclassed they are?

It would be over before it started.

They remind me of fresh feeder crickets that just got put in a bearded dragon's tank.  Soon.

View Quote
Only if the right actually turned out.

Right wing terrorists get the electric chair. Left wing terrorists get tenure. The left has a massive head start in organization and support. The right is too willing to disavow people at the behest of the left, and has little organization. That said, we do have the Mormons, who have organization and structure.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:06:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Lol, they should be showing up at your local gunshow and easy to spot.

http://a65.tinypic.com/dbgykk.jpg
View Quote
They'll be learning about weapons and their uses at gun shows from "knowledgeable" people. Guess we're safe after all...
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
At least they appear to be following the safety rules.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:07:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I know at least one former "high speed" guy in the area that is well armed and sympathetic to their cause... underestimating them would be a mistake.
View Quote
There has to be plenty of them.  How many of the terror attack in the US have been .mil?  Dallas, Ft. Hood, ???.  The Dallas shooter would have owned most of GD.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:07:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Whats the Pheonix new times?
View Quote
It's Willamette Week but in Phoenix.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just as douchey as when "our" side does it.
View Quote
No, I think extra douchy.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I could see them with rifles slung over their shoulders, but at the ready, were they about to start shooting?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm sure the gvt. Is keeping a close eye on them just like right wing extremist groups since they are impartial.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:10:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You mean the people who are terrified to let a pistol brace get within 6 inches of their shoulder?  I'm not so sure I'd be concerned about those folks pulling triggers.
View Quote
Those are the people who are hoping TSHTF so they CAN drill the third holes, shoulder the pistol braces and drill out the solvent traps. They want shit to go south because they believe the government will be too busy to mess with them for NFA violations. It would be a mistake to underestimate these as well.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:11:42 PM EDT
[#11]
This was a Trump rally? Surprised the Secret Service let these knuckle heads anywhere near Trump.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Those are the people who are hoping TSHTF so they CAN drill the third holes, shoulder the pistol braces and drill out the solvent traps. They want shit to go south because they believe the government will be too busy to mess with them for NFA violations. It would be a mistake to underestimate these as well.
View Quote
If you're dealing with the government with SHTF, you're doing it wrong.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#13]
All clustered together and ,wearing PF. Flyers.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#14]
So does this give us the green light to show up at Hillary 2020 rallies ?

Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We should be thinking of ways to identify our side. Red bandana is a pretty clear "shoot me!", but beyond that, would be nice to have a way to minimize friendly fire.
View Quote
Can we please standardize on Flecktarn? Regular or the tropical/desert stuff based on location.

I love fleck. I just think it looks so cool

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#16]
I wonder if anyone showed up to do a criminal or immigration check on these turds just how many would bolt or be arrested????
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
FPNI
View Quote
Let's get this fucking show on the road alreadyyyy.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#18]
The is light years ahead of the right movement.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
We laugh about it but I really think this is going to boil over at some point
View Quote
Fair enough, but as it stands today they would be more of a threat to their movement than anything else.

There look to be a couple of prior military mixed in with the crowd. The rest look like out of shape, untrained, poorly equipped kids trying to "be cool".

After this stunt they will probably have some undercover intelligence "members" joining if they didn't already.

I hadn't heard of any conservative militia groups doing this recently. Is that accurate?

Low profile is the best profile. I don't understand why anyone would desire to make themselves look bad, draw negative attention and .Gov scrutiny like this.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Guy on the left looks like he's sporting a 14.5" AR with stock. Either that, or the girl has an AR with a 18-20" barrel. Definitely looks shorter than her's.

Hmm...
View Quote
Yeah, I thought it looked less than 16".

SBR with a D-60? He's got money for that he likely has money for ammo and training.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:22:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quite a few pieces of decent equipment in those pictures.

Looks like the enemy is well armed. Wonder if they're actually enthusiasts or are being funded AND armed.

This is alarming.

I need NV.
View Quote
If I said it once on here I've said it 10 times on here.

The left is very well organize, well funded, great Logistics, have a large numbers of people protesting and now looks to be working on being armed.

Maybe the Right can take notes.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:22:53 PM EDT
[#22]
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:22:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Lmfao
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:25:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Brown shirts and belly rolls. LOL
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:25:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Weapons are getting better. Dude with the can has a nice rifle i would like to have....
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:25:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Screen name?
View Quote
I'm amazed it took till page 3 to see this.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Once it starts, it's not going to stop. I pray everyone understands where this could lead.
View Quote
Dissapator battlefield pickups?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If they start bringing guns, we are going to start bringing a metric fuckton of guns.
View Quote
That's hard to do when we work.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:27:03 PM EDT
[#29]
People that wear plate carriers without plates/soft armor are some of my very favorite people.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:28:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Meanwhile, from a second story hotel room down the street a man casually scans the assembled commies through a scoped, suppressed .308.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:29:11 PM EDT
[#31]
LOL

and some of you dismiss the importance of body armor, supressors, and NV.  The commies seem to have gotten the memo.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:29:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
And the Left escalates..
View Quote
I wonder how many were educated themselves on gear and tools on ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:29:30 PM EDT
[#33]
It will be a case of assholes colliding.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:29:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ummm, maybe. They tend to carry weapons and spray paint  in the medic bags. I've never know any of them to have medical training, these idiots use baby wipes on pepper spray.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy shit they actually have a medic too lol.
Ummm, maybe. They tend to carry weapons and spray paint  in the medic bags. I've never know any of them to have medical training, these idiots use baby wipes on pepper spray.
Hey give them some credit, I have seen boo boo bandaids, water bottles and the occasional role of gauze.  

Speaking of which don't see much water in the group.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:31:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Does this mean we need to start pushing out disinformation?

I see vests, hopefully there are no plates.

and that scope is probably better suited for other things.

I wonder if they had overwatch somewhere
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:31:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This was a Trump rally? Surprised the Secret Service let these knuckle heads anywhere near Trump.
View Quote
When Obama appeared at a rally in AZ a couple of years ago, there were a lot of armed people there, Secret Service at that time, said as long as they remained peaceful, they could not prevent them from carrying.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:31:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Brown shirts and belly rolls. LOL
View Quote
Those are the ones tasked with starting shit. Faces covered, same look and clothes so it's harder to identify the perp.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:32:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Blue shirt gets domed first.  Then the medic.  Fatty's gonna stroke out before he goes through his first stripper.  I love the bandana idea, easy markers.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It's convenient they all wear red bandanas for quick identification.
View Quote
It makes it easy to align your gun sights.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:33:51 PM EDT
[#40]
I have been meaning to get a PC. I had a PC and hadnt gotten plates but i sold it to get a can And an SBR stamp no regrets.

They won't hear me so they won't know where to shoot, right
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:34:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Low profile is the best profile. I don't understand why anyone would desire to make themselves look bad, draw negative attention and .Gov scrutiny like this.
View Quote
It's not intended as a practical policy. It's a propaganda measure. They're targeting it at an audience. The Black Bloc and RevCom want violence, but don't want to be seen as initiating it, so they're trying to provoke both their supporters and opponents. The schmucks standing around with guns are cannon fodder for the organizers but don't realize it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Does this mean we need to start pushing out disinformation?

I see vests, hopefully there are no plates.

and that scope is probably better suited for other things.

I wonder if they had overwatch somewhere
View Quote
The criminals do, Houston PD shot a guy on overwatch during an armored car robbery a few months back,  he was set up to engage responding police with a rifle.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Screen names.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:36:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Holy shit they actually have a medic too lol.
View Quote
they always have some type of medics, usually with stuff for tear gas/pepper spray. that one might perhaps have better supplies.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:36:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Throw a few m80's in there and watch the revolution unfold. 
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Good trigger discipline.

I bet they were far less violent, too.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Here is what's going to happen. At some point both sides will be at one of these things, and both sides are gonna be armed with a large group.

Some neckbeard on one of the sides is going to have is finger on the trigger, forget it's off safety and put a round into the dirt on accident.

Just like with that arrow in Lord of the rings. Its gonna turn into a shootfest real quick all because someone won't practice basic safety rules.

This is the most likely cause of some sort of fire fight popping off.

Or someone would put a round into the dirt and call it an accident.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:37:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
When Obama appeared at a rally in AZ a couple of years ago, there were a lot of armed people there, Secret Service at that time, said as long as they remained peaceful, they could not prevent them from carrying.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As long as they ARE peaceful, then that is as it should be, one way or another.

But they don't want it to remain peaceful.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:38:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Soon
View Quote
Yep. Eventually, the lead's gonna fly.
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top