Page / 8
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:28:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Because it's fun watching bitches cry.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:28:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Grown up version of the retard teenager with shitty music rattling everything where ever they drive.

I'm going outside to yell at clouds now.
View Quote
I've had a neighbor with a loud piped Harley, and a neighbor that competed in serious high dollar car stereo competitions.  The stereo neighbor was far and away the worst.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I put whistle tips on my bike, so there!
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Loud pipes don't bother me nearly as much as loud talkers, when you're in public places, restaurants,airplanes, etc and there is that douche talking loud enough for everyone to get in on the convo, asshole. Be considerate and text, dick.

But what really bugs me are the fhags that go through life whining about how the legal activities of others "hurts" them, and somehow "causes them pain"

True most Harley guys are attention whores.

Also true is most people who run to the internet to scream "attention whore!" When loud pipes drive by are generally motivated by jealousy
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:37:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do they really???
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ever seen the cock sucking, faggot ,mother fuckers, with load pipes wearing earplugs?
their lives aren't worth saving.....
Do they really???
Yes, it happens. I've seen it with my own eyes more than once.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:38:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I laugh at them, if they also have ape handlebars I laugh at them even more. Not like 99% of them are hells angels, the vast majority are just wanna be bikers with an inferiority complex and a good enough job that they can pay some bike shop to toss on a bunch of fancy or noisy shit.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:40:36 PM EDT
[#7]
It would help if Harleys didn't sound like absolute anemic garbage. Most of them get out of the way for the Charger, and I think that is kinda cool!

they are extremely efficient at turning fuel into noise, and that's about it. I also have yet to figure out why they keep making them look like a cheep fair ride from the 80's.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I laugh at them, if they also have ape handlebars I laugh at them even more. Not like 99% of them are hells angels, the vast majority are just wanna be bikers with an inferiority complex and a good enough job that they can pay some bike shop to toss on a bunch of fancy or noisy shit.
View Quote
Like buying camo, or night vision, or anything tactical at all.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#9]
How is this page two without the obligatory video footage of OP's complaint?  

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Back in the 60"s they made sure my Honda 90 had muffler baffles when it was inspected.
Now, in the better weather , with the doors closed I sometimes cannot hear the wife speaking because of the loud pipes.
You could not drive around in a car with no muffler??
Boom cars are also somewhat of a problem.
Police have these automated speed checkers around town. Why not something useful like a decibel level checker?
View Quote
Cause it's gay.  And the Air Force planes would set it off all the time here.

No muffler on my fun car, no cat either, just a resonator.  Getting in and out of the neighborhood it doesn't disturb anyone.  Down shift or have my foot on it?  Yeah it's loud, as is the BOV.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:49:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You have every right to be offended, carry on now; go be offended.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:50:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck this god damn shit. My Fucking Harley is pretty damn tame compared to the punks in their fucking loud ass bro trucks around here. But we'll blame that on the HD riders too.
Get a life.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I bought my first motorcycle in the 70's and back then
people had a negative view of riders and people would
go out of their way to mess with anyone on a bike.

Many in law enforcement also stereotyped riders in with
the bad ones and lots of guys were harassed across the
country. We would get pulled over often when traveling
through small towns on our weekend road trips.

Back then there was a concentrated effort by the motorcycle
community to change the image of the rider and it went on
for many years and you could read articles in the industry
magazines that explained why loud pipes and other idiotic
biker trends were making it hard on the riders. Loud pipes
were made illegal in many areas and they were on the list
of don'ts when it came to changing the image of the rider.

Most guys these days have no idea what the riding community
went through back then and the effort that was made to change
the image of the biker so everyone didn't think they were part
of an outlaw gang.

The fact is that many of the posers and pretenders love the
idea that people think they are 1 percenters and emulate the
dress and riding style of outlaw bikers.

It's kind of pathetic when you watch the prancers and preeners
pulling into a parking lot and then spending 20 minutes
checking their "look" out as they all stand around like
twelve year olds with their new Halloween costumes.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, not exactly because those people are not annoying the fvck out of everyone else by being a ''lookatme'' attention whore.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:03:37 PM EDT
[#15]
These were STUPID loud. Had to put 8" baffles in.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Harley's with loud pipes are far less annoying than the piece-O-shit crotch rockets with high pitch loud "performance" mufflers that run around in packs with 300 pound gay asswipes humping their fuel tanks and pulling wheelies on busy two lane rural roadways...  just sayin...
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:15:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It would help if Harleys didn't sound like absolute anemic garbage.
View Quote
This right here!

Loud exhaust systems are fine and OP should stop hating freedom.

If your exhaust sounds like crap though, it is likely that the problem is you. Make your vehicle sound good, or just stop.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Seriously what's too loud?  Is this too loud? Because I think this sounds amazing but I really am genuinely curious and what point it is offensive.  Listen to the part without the sound insert.

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:28:56 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote
Nice chicken strips.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:30:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No, not exactly because those people are not annoying the fvck out of everyone else by being a ''lookatme'' attention whore.
View Quote
Keep telling yourself that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:31:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Pic of OP:

OP, unless you can assure me 100% that you don't do one single solitary thing to irritate others, your pipsqueak little rant is weaksauce.

Are you including the annoyingly loud rice bikes? The jacked up brodozers with loud exhaust? The jacked up brodozer diesels with loud exhaust? Hot rod cars with loud exhaust?

Quoted:*n. 1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders. 2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.
View Quote

You forgot one part of your definition:

A person who's Mommy or wife won't let them right ANY motorcycle* because "It's too dangerous"

Includes mopeds and pit bikes

OP out for a "bike ride":

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Pic of OP:

http://www.snopes.com/crime/graphics/crybaby.jpg

OP, unless you can assure me 100% that you don't do one single solitary thing to irritate others, your pipsqueak little rant is weaksauce.

Are you including the annoyingly loud rice bikes? The jacked up brodozers with loud exhaust? The jacked up brodozer diesels with loud exhaust? Hot rod cars with loud exhaust?

You forgot one part of your definition:

A person who's Mommy or wife won't let them right ANY motorcycle* because "It's too dangerous"

Includes mopeds and pit bikes

OP out for a "bike ride":

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--r_CwihXtZA/WB2PMtYN6XI/AAAAAAAALEk/CR6GOlktB4UpqnAIRCE_zwAOxAOhvYDCwCJoC/w530-h353-p/11.5-%2B%25282%2529.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:36:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Like your inferiority complex that requires you to judge others that you don't even know, based on their appearance or what they ride, so you can convince yourself that somehow you're better than them.? Got it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:40:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's because of thoughtless assholes that go out of their way to be complete and total cunts that we end up with people saying "somebody needs to do something" which invariably leads to more laws. You can enjoy your mid-life crisis-mobile without causing me hearing loss.
View Quote

But their needy inner child won't be humored without your suffering.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
ever seen the cock sucking, faggot ,mother fuckers, with load pipes wearing earplugs?
their lives aren't worth saving.....
View Quote
They're wearing ear plugs because the wind noise, not the pipes.

Secondly, you don't hear pipes no matter how loud until you're beside it so that argument is ignorant.

Third, suck it up buttercup, roll your windows up. I can't stand loud pipes but so what, I can't stand a lot of things but to each his own. If I went down the list of things that piss me off probably much worse than pipes piss off your tender ears most of you nancies would cry for my head
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:44:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Are noise pollution codes for vehicles a thing?

Will they become a thing when electric autos get significant market share?
View Quote
Good point.

My county doesn't have any noise pollution codes. The motorfags are annoying, but then again I can shoot all night long. I am in favor of no law.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:46:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I was taught a long time ago that my right to swing my fist ends where someone else's nose begins. So how is it some attention-whoring fag* gets to have those obnoxiously loud pipes on their motorcycles when it hurts my ears? I get all the talk about "muh rights" and "sound of liberty" and whatnot, but when it's actually causing me pain, why do they get a pass?

It's because of thoughtless assholes that go out of their way to be complete and total cunts that we end up with people saying "somebody needs to do something" which invariably leads to more laws. You can enjoy your mid-life crisis-mobile without causing me hearing loss.

*n. 1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders. 2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.
View Quote

Hey look at me I'm going to cry about bikers, but I won't say anything about the BRO's with big smoke stacks on their trucks that shit out black exhaust and serves no actually purpose or benefit to their truck. Or the lifted assholes with exhaust just as loud  

Or the everyday driver that texts and talks on the phone that ignore using a turn signal that lies within 2inches of their finger tips

And the driver that waits to leave the house at the last minute so they drive through traffic with the utmost disregard for anyone elses safety, because to them everyone drives slow
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
"Loud pipes save lives" but some are stupid loud.
View Quote
Strobes are far, far more effective. The attention whoring isn't about safety.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#29]
The nature of man is evil.
You do not have to teach children how to be bad but you do have to teach them to be considerate and polite.
A society of sex drugs & rock n roll....a nation of narcissists & sociopaths
The right to par tay vs the right to peace and quiet.
If the music's too loud its because you are too old.
If you were a partying inconsiderate youth this payback is to remind you of your indiscretions.
If you were a kindly disposed obedient good kid with empathy...then there is no justice.
When I was young I loved all the crap that now annoys the heck out of me...I look at it as deserved pay back.
I try not to be around noisy rude disruptive people as much as possible.
Sometimes they just show up nearby...you suffer for a while but then its over.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:52:26 PM EDT
[#30]
If loud pipes somehow made it more dangerous, idiots would would still have them.  They think they are being cool.  The "saves lives" claim is just an excuse.

I can't stand them.  They give all riders a bad name.  Loud noise can cumulatively damage hearing, and these people don't care whose hearing they damage.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:11:05 PM EDT
[#31]
I think overly loud pipes should warrant a ticket.  It is bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If loud pipes somehow made it more dangerous, idiots would would still have them.  They think they are being cool.  The "saves lives" claim is just an excuse.

I can't stand them.  They give all riders a bad name.  Loud noise can cumulatively damage hearing, and these people don't care whose hearing they damage.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:17:57 PM EDT
[#33]
The loudness doesn't bother me at all personally, It's the times that it's utilized.

Someone up top mentioned revving the engine in front of an outside dining facility. This is a MUST for a Harley rider, I don't understand it.

Sitting at a stop light....   Do you have to rev that thing over and over and over to keep that piece of shit running or what??   I probably could find a shop for you that can fix that if you or your Dad can't fix it.

These are the only two annoyances I can come up with personally against the loud Harley guys I guess. I would feel like a total douche doing this in my car. But for some reason EVERY SINGLE Harley rider does it!

The bro-dozer diesel guys do the same thing. Most of them probably own Harleys as well. Hell some of the Bro-Dozers are even Harley edition!

Why is that?

Anyone?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I started riding in 1975, how about you?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The loudness doesn't bother me at all personally, It's the times that it's utilized.

Someone up top mentioned revving the engine in front of an outside dining facility. This is a MUST for a Harley rider, I don't understand it.

Sitting at a stop light....   Do you have to rev that thing over and over and over to keep that piece of shit running or what??   I probably could find a shop for you that can fix that if you or your Dad can't fix it.

These are the only two annoyances I can come up with personally against the loud Harley guys I guess. I would feel like a total douche doing this in my car. But for some reason EVERY SINGLE Harley rider does it!

The bro-dozer diesel guys do the same thing. Most of them probably own Harleys as well. Hell some of the Bro-Dozers are even Harley edition!

Why is that?

Anyone?
View Quote
Truck, Bike, Shitbox Car

It doesn't matter what they are driving, the common theme is pinning the throttle on acceleration.

Can't just drive like a normal person, have to mash that fucker to get as much noise out of the back end as possible.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:26:59 PM EDT
[#36]
"The bro-dozer diesel guys do the same thing. Most of them probably own Harleys as well. Hell some of the Bro-Dozers are even Harley edition! "

Well there you have it! I called it earlier that someone would blame bro trucks on Harley's. GD never dissapoints.

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:29:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted: But for some reason EVERY SINGLE Harley rider does it!
View Quote
No, they don't

Quit being a drama queen.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:31:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Like your inferiority complex that requires you to judge others that you don't even know, based on their appearance or what they ride, so you can convince yourself that somehow you're better than them.? Got it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Better then them, naa, just don't feel the need to be an annoying fvck to everyone around me. And they are, and they know it and that is why they do it. A nice sounding bike is one thing, a bike that is just loud for the sake of being loud, well, that is like driving a poorly running V-6 Lumina with an exhaust that is broken off at the flex pipe. You get noticed but everyone just rolls their eyes at you wonders what your problem is.

Same for bo dozers that blow smoke and ghetto blasting audiopiles.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:34:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Don't forget the bright ass headlight blinding everyone!  Shit maybe all vehicles should drive with the brights on!
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:34:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Right as I was reading the new responses to this thread a piece of shit Dodge truck pulled into the end of my driveway to turn around.

Once he backed out again instead of driving off like normal, he slammed on it....with straight pipes on.

You are welcome for the use of my driveway.....the thank you salute was not required.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Harley - The most efficient way of turning gasoline into noise, eva !!!!

ETA - this new editor and not displaying quotes, really suks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Meh, not true.  In a modern car with the windows up and radio on, you don't hear those bikes until they're right next to you.
View Quote
Oh, really? I'm sitting in my living room, listening to music. I can hear those posers from anywhere in my house when they go by. 
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:41:56 PM EDT
[#43]
I had a 4 into 1 on my KZ1000 back in the day.
I finally put a Supertrap on it so I could get away with more before the local WSP fired up his patrol car and came looking for me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I do believe loud pipes are useful on cars and motorcycles.  They alert pedestrians to the incoming car/cycle, and let people around you hear that you're near them.  I think those dead-silent electric cars are actually a big hazard to pedestrians.  I've had a Prius or one of those Nissan leafs in electric mode creep right up on me a few times.  I'll look behind me and see this nearly silent electric car like 15 feet away.  With my loud piped car, pedestrians generally hear me coming from a considerable distance and turn their heads away from their iphone or w/e to see me.  Seems safer all around.  You also get the amazing joy of smashing the pedal to the floor whenever passing a prius and blasting the libtard with the sound of a real car
View Quote
Ha.  You've got a little dick.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:42:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Seriously what's too loud?  Is this too loud? Because I think this sounds amazing but I really am genuinely curious and what point it is offensive.  Listen to the part without the sound insert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkvJEhYxFfI
View Quote
That sounds great to me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:43:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Had a guy that lived down the street start his loud pipes bike every Saturday/Sunday 6:30 - 7:00 AM in the summertime and crank the classic rock up as well.

Woke up everybody in the neighborhood.

Sat in the driveway for 20 minutes revving the bike to Bob Seegers Old Time Rock n Roll, and then split to live out his middle age rebel fantasy. Every goddamn Saturday and Sunday in the Summer.

Complete asshole and he knew it. He enjoyed it.

Also, families of a certain ethnic group celebrating births and weddings in their backyards. Tents, DJ's with massive sound systems, 200 guests coming and going with all of the traffic and noise associated with it until 4:00 AM weekends and weeknights.

Regular suburban neighborhood.

Call the cops, cops show up and warn them to cut it out. Lots of friendly smiles and yesofficers, cops leave and it just gets louder. Call the cops again, cops show up and give them noise bylaw ticket.

The fine is like $100, they just pitch in and pay for it. Cops don't really care, they'd rather be doing real cop stuff.

The moral of the story is try to choose your neighbors wisely. Good neighbors are like gold, respect them and they will respect you.

Otherwise, unless you have tons of money and time to invest in lawyers and legal action and BS, forget it.  

Assholes are the new normal.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:46:53 PM EDT
[#47]
I wear a full face helmet with ear plugs because my pipes and my music are too loud for my sensitive, virgin ears. I have a black face shield on my helmet so other people can't see me lip syncing to Justin Bieber.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#48]
"Gun range closes because new neighbor doesn't like the noise."

^
The OP
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I wear a full face helmet with ear plugs because my pipes and my music are too loud for my sensitive, virgin ears. I have a black face shield on my helmet so other people can't see me lip syncing to Justin Bieber.
View Quote
Same.  I added apes to dry my nail polish.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:56:15 PM EDT
[#50]
It may only be a 750 but it sounds pretty damn good with its open pipes.

Fuck the haters.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top