Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:54:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So I have a question for all of you saying it's a kids' movie.

Did you even bother to check the rating it got? It's PG-13.

A gay character in a PG-13 movie, oh no.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good, that crap doesn't belong in a movie for kids.
So I have a question for all of you saying it's a kids' movie.

Did you even bother to check the rating it got? It's PG-13.

A gay character in a PG-13 movie, oh no.
So you consider 13 year olds to be adults?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 7:03:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Its a kids movie, If men want to suck dick fine, don't push some bullshit agenda to try and sell it to everyone.

Just like I wouldn't take my kids to see it if the Red Ranger was banging the pink and Yellow power Ranger(although I would go see it)

I have taught my kids there are something that as a society has decided to accept  but IMO is still wrong as too boys fucking.

If you want to be gay great, have fun as its a free country, my family values are different than yours just like everything else in our country.

I would prefere my kids not growing up hearing its ok for boys to suck dick or girls to eat pussy.

They have their entire adult life to deal with that kinda stuff, big reason my kids are home schooled.

By a show of hands who would be happy if their 15 year old son came home and said...Dad I sucked my first pecker today!!!

I don't mean to offend anyone, if it does suck it up buttercup real men don't get offended.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good.

Violence is OK but having a gay character that's the last straw! 

Sorry we got more important things in the world to worry about then this Mickey Mouse shit.
Its a kids movie, If men want to suck dick fine, don't push some bullshit agenda to try and sell it to everyone.

Just like I wouldn't take my kids to see it if the Red Ranger was banging the pink and Yellow power Ranger(although I would go see it)

I have taught my kids there are something that as a society has decided to accept  but IMO is still wrong as too boys fucking.

If you want to be gay great, have fun as its a free country, my family values are different than yours just like everything else in our country.

I would prefere my kids not growing up hearing its ok for boys to suck dick or girls to eat pussy.

They have their entire adult life to deal with that kinda stuff, big reason my kids are home schooled.

By a show of hands who would be happy if their 15 year old son came home and said...Dad I sucked my first pecker today!!!

I don't mean to offend anyone, if it does suck it up buttercup real men don't get offended.
Hahaha. That's the things nightmares are made of.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah Russia is a conservative paradise. lol

Y'all should go take an extended vacation to Russia if you think it's such a great country.
View Quote
I've been there 6 times usually for 3 or 4 weeks each time.  Probably going again this summer.  I think it's a great place.  Of course, it's not rich so if you judge a place by it's economy then you probably prefer San Francisco.  Poor people in Russia don't get welfare, section 8, obamaphones, etc.  I think that's great but I'm sure the Bernie Sanders crowd sneers at allowing poor people to be poor.

Of course, Russia's one big failing is they don't have gun rights.  Same as most every foreign country.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:15:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Hope you feel the same way about pedophiles because that's where it's headed next.
View Quote
Yeah.. I agree.
I love the very big distinction people have between the two.
Gays are perfectly normal and acceptable, nothing wrong with them at all. However pedos are obviously messed up in the head
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Good.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yes please
View Quote
Doesn't our community make you feel so accepted?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:33:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I've been there 6 times usually for 3 or 4 weeks each time.  Probably going again this summer.  I think it's a great place.  Of course, it's not rich so if you judge a place by it's economy then you probably prefer San Francisco.  Poor people in Russia don't get welfare, section 8, obamaphones, etc.  I think that's great but I'm sure the Bernie Sanders crowd sneers at allowing poor people to be poor.

Of course, Russia's one big failing is they don't have gun rights.  Same as most every foreign country.
View Quote
Russia has a lot more than one "big failing." Unless you think that massive corruption, the stifling of free speech and assassinating your political opponants are good things... then again, nothing could surprise me anymore here in GD.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:22:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Russia has a lot more than one "big failing." Unless you think that massive corruption, the stifling of free speech and assassinating your political opponants are good things... then again, nothing could surprise me anymore here in GD.
View Quote
Yeah, cause we don't have any of those problems.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:53:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a customer that goes there a couple times a year for a few months .

He said it really reminds him of the US in the mid 70s 
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:56:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:56:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because we don't have any of that in America.

Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:01:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I have a customer that goes there a couple times a year for a few months .

He said it really reminds him of the US in the mid 70s 
View Quote
I totally agree.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 5:28:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Ahh, bracing for some classic "whataboutisms."
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 5:29:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Totally the same thing. No difference in scale, government sanction, or impairment of industry.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 6:29:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Because some of us have religious and moral beliefs that being "LGBT" is an abomination and the result of mental illness. I don't want my children exposed to that crap.
View Quote
Funny. Did you ever think that liberals feel the same way about us when it comes to gun rights? 

"I don't want my children exposed to that crap." Sounds very reminiscent of what I hear come out of anti gunners mouths. 
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 7:13:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Funny. Did you ever think that liberals feel the same way about us when it comes to gun rights? 

"I don't want my children exposed to that crap." Sounds very reminiscent of what I hear come out of anti gunners mouths. 
View Quote
Because a Constitutional right to bear arms for protection against tyranny in govt. is EXACTLY the same thing
as abnormal sexual behavior being pushed on kids
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 7:15:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Because a Constitutional right to bear arms for protection against tyranny in govt. is EXACTLY the same thing
View Quote
The point I am trying to make is we are opposites conservatives and liberals but sometimes we sound awfully alike.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 7:16:17 AM EDT
[#20]
She's hardly much of a LBGT spokesperson it's implied but it's never really confirmed. She never responds to it. 

Thinly shoehorned in. 
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 7:30:15 AM EDT
[#21]
This is the type of thing that keeps me up at night.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 7:36:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is the type of thing that keeps me up at night.  
View Quote
Two chicks or two dudes keep you... up?

Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:19:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:54:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Raise your fucking children better and they won't believe and act out everything they see in the media.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Exactly.  No queer propaganda for children, please; let them at least have a healthy, normal childhood before we expect them to deal with abnormality.
Raise your fucking children better and they won't believe and act out everything they see in the media.
Yep

It is funny how obvious who's kids are really raised by the TV and media when these threads come up. lol

"Mommy govt. please protect muh kiddoes from the TV box that really raises them!"
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:58:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Yeah.. I agree.
Gays are perfectly normal and acceptable, nothing wrong with them at all. However pedos are obviously messed up in the head
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope you feel the same way about pedophiles because that's where it's headed next.
Yeah.. I agree.
You are claiming that two consenting adults is the same as a child molester? Are you tarded today?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:09:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Because we don't have any of that in America.

View Quote
Kept up on recent events in Russia, have you? The people speaking out against an unprecedented level of corruption (Russian PM amassing nearly $1B while in office) are being detained and opposition leaders are being killed... Let me know the next time you get arrested for holding a sign or posting something online.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:11:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Good, that crap doesn't belong in a movie for kids.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yup. Totally the same thing. No difference in scale, government sanction, or impairment of industry.
View Quote
The guy I know that goes to Russia often was a cold war Marine , it is funny how pro Russia he has become. 
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:29:27 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm as sick of the pushing of the LGBT agenda as anyone, but this thread is full of silliness. I saw the movie Friday with my son. There was a one minute scene in a two hour movie where the one girl said something about not meeting her parent's expectations or something similar. That was it, no further mention of it and no great LGBT pushing conspiracy. The only ones who could possibly see a LGBT agenda in that movie are the ones looking for the gay boogeyman everywhere, the same ones who are no better than those on the left seeing racism, sexism, or some other ism in every damn thing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:31:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I thought they were all gay 
View Quote
The people who go to see this movie? Yes.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:55:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Wtf a power rangers movie?  Who's even into that crap?  It was some shitty tv show I remember watching in 3rd grade, and grew out of by 4th grade.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:01:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You are claiming that two consenting adults is the same as a child molester? Are you tarded today?
View Quote
I can tell comprehension is not your strong suit.
Maybe coloring is more up your alley.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top