Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Two words: Slow mo
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 7:57:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Depends on the situation and whether or not the person needed killing.  Ordinarily I don't even like watching crash videos where it's obvious it was fatal
View Quote
This.
I cannot help but form my own opinion on whether the person "deserves" to die. I know it's bullshit, I know it's wrong, but there it is.

I giggle at armed robbers getting shot or run over, but I cringe and shout at the screen when I see animals suffering abuse.

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:03:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
No, I absolutely do not buy into this idea of moral superiority and "hearts-and-minds" tactics with our enemies.

The Muslim culture and beliefs is cruel and violent by nature, "moderate Islam" us a fallacy fabricated by leftists. If you don't believe me, watch more if the videos.

When Americans die as a result of Islamic violence, the response should be a rebuke not of equal proportions, but harsh and cold escalation.

A child dies in a suicide attack on US soil? We answer by dropping a GBU into 3 daycares on enemy soil. A movie theater shot up? Bomb high rises in the capital city of the nation in question.

No more "military only" targeting. Destroy populaces. For every dead American, answer with a 1000 dead enemy civilians. Implement tactics where continued attacks on American creates small genocides of Muslims in response.

Cause their entire populaces to suffer for the actions of the violent extremists thier societies and religion breeds. Make it known in no uncertain terms that continued violence against the West will result in not sanctions, occupation, invasion, but simple extermination. Nothing more, nothing less.

We drop our sense of being "better", and the shit you see in these videos will come to a grinding halt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about the individuals that carry it out, and/or the people that give the orders because of some 'mandate'? It's hard to come back from something like that. That's why we are better.
No, I absolutely do not buy into this idea of moral superiority and "hearts-and-minds" tactics with our enemies.

The Muslim culture and beliefs is cruel and violent by nature, "moderate Islam" us a fallacy fabricated by leftists. If you don't believe me, watch more if the videos.

When Americans die as a result of Islamic violence, the response should be a rebuke not of equal proportions, but harsh and cold escalation.

A child dies in a suicide attack on US soil? We answer by dropping a GBU into 3 daycares on enemy soil. A movie theater shot up? Bomb high rises in the capital city of the nation in question.

No more "military only" targeting. Destroy populaces. For every dead American, answer with a 1000 dead enemy civilians. Implement tactics where continued attacks on American creates small genocides of Muslims in response.

Cause their entire populaces to suffer for the actions of the violent extremists thier societies and religion breeds. Make it known in no uncertain terms that continued violence against the West will result in not sanctions, occupation, invasion, but simple extermination. Nothing more, nothing less.

We drop our sense of being "better", and the shit you see in these videos will come to a grinding halt.
This, but western society doesn't have the stomach or the will to do this anymore.
You don't have to go back to far in history and this is exactly what would be done to the Islam problem.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:21:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yea then the muzzies in charge tell the people that look what the evil westerners do, you need to go fight them.

The people over there are easily controlled, the bad guys just need to convice dumb kids that those killing their familes are evil, not exactly a hard task when you see someone you care about get vaporized.

Stuff like above is what creates terrorist, it didn't work for the Nazis in occupied Europe, why would it work now?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:23:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Shootings don't bother me, especially educational videos, or dumb criminal videos.

The ISIS stuff doesn't really bother me, but I don't like it.  Meaning, I'm not going to go throw up, but it disturbs me. I'll watch some of the ones posted in GD, but I don't search for them.

I haven't seen the Russian soldier or Jordanian pilot videos mentioned, and I have no plans to seek them out.

I think it was the Nick Berg beheading that really bothered me. I didn't make it through.

Animal abuse, explicitly dogs I can't handle. Someone posted some Muslims injecting acid into dogs. Knew I couldn't watch, so I didn't.

I guess Hollywood has rubbed off on me. Animal suffering hits me harder than human suffering for the most part.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I must be a sociopath, because I have no reaction at all. No different than watching something else.
View Quote
This. I don't fret about things in video. It's not like fretting does anything to help.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:19:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yes. The one where the poor Indian guy gets electrocuted on top of the train.  

He was training to be a conductor.
View Quote
LMAO
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:24:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I almost clicked on the murder of the news reporter and her cameraman that the black guy filmed.

I clicked back and didn't bother looking into that again.

I don't watch those videos.
View Quote
That shooter perspective video of that event bothered the fuck out of me a few days. Fucking monsters live among us.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:03:48 AM EDT
[#9]
fuck..wrong thread lol
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:21:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I must be a sociopath, because I have no reaction at all. No different than watching something else.
View Quote
This.

Now poop video or pimple videos do tend to make me feel queasy.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't mind watching criminals or terrorists die.  I can't stand watching innocents or good people die.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:47:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Doesn't bother me.
Now, watching people hurt innocent animals does.
View Quote
Pretty much same here, though watching the last gasp is a bit alarming at times.

Animals though I can do without, unless it's me doing the hunting.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeah I steer clear of those types of videos. Also, any animal abuse I can't watch.  Sick fucks who abuse a defenseless animal
View Quote
This, all this.

Yet I still sub to r/Watch people die
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:18:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Doesn't bother me.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:23:38 PM EDT
[#15]
I have no fiendish/prurient interest in seeing anyone murdered or any other heinous being crime committed. Who would want to watch such sick, barbarism. If there is a surveillance video of a criminal committing murder I might watch that to see if the actor actually committed murder or if the charge of "murder" was actually false (like what happens here frequently with false - bait click- thread titles).
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Watching someone get murdered bothers me. 

Watching ISIS getting mowed down or people blocking roads getting run over makes me smile.
View Quote
Yeah I agree. Isis is different. I enjoy seeing them suffer like the sub-human swine they are.

Innocent people, that bothers me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:34:00 PM EDT
[#17]
I can't watch that shit, it really messes with me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:37:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol, good one.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:45:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yeah I agree. Isis is different. I enjoy seeing them suffer like the sub-human swine they are.

Innocent people, that bothers me.
View Quote
It's not different to me. It's like rape in that the violence is deeply interpersonal (almost sexual). I don't want to hear some ISIS fighter gurgling on their own blood as they get their head sawn off alive for 45 seconds...nope. That's how they justify doing it to their enemies. It's wrong no matter who is receiving the knife.  

Now watching them bleed out or otherwise get smoked in combat. Mehh.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:47:44 PM EDT
[#20]
If it doesn't bother you, you're a FUCK'n PSYCHOPATH!  Why would you watch that SHIT, isn't the news good enough for ya'?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:49:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If it doesn't bother you, you're a FUCK'n PSYCHOPATH!  Why would you watch that SHIT, isn't the news good enough for ya'?
View Quote
Meh, whatever
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:49:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Generally, not anymore.  Watching the Dagestan massacre and 3 Guys 1 Hammer videos fucked me up pretty good.  I actually feel like a piece of my soul died watching those videos.

However, I did see one the other day that really affected me.  Cartel member being tortured by a rival cartel.  When the video comes on, his face has already been skinned and his hands have been cut off.  Tourniquets have been applied to the arms to prevent bleedout.  They decapitate him with a box cutter as he writhes around choking on his own blood.  They shove some object into his mouth repeatedly to stop him from screaming.  All the while, they are just listening to music, taunting him, and calmly discussing how to kill him.  

I honestly recommend that you don't seek it out.  It's pretty bad.
View Quote
Fuck.....
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:57:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Meh, whatever
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh, whatever
Maybe he's right? I don't mean it as an insult. I'm sure you're not a "FUCK'n PSYCHOPATH" but maybe you have less empathy than average? I wouldn't say it makes you a bad person if that is true.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:00:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
As I have gotten older I have lost my taste for violence of most types.

I understand it exists and it is some cases necessary but frankly, I usually don't want to see it.
Even fictional violence bothers me at times.

Odd considering I grew up on 80s slasher/horror films.
View Quote
Same. For me it was once I had kids. I just don't like the violence. I don't even really watch violent movies anymore.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:01:36 PM EDT
[#25]
A vid billed as the Daniel Perle vid bothered me. The cold blooded evilness of those kind of video I think it most disturbing. Now, bad guys getting owned by their victims I'm almost entertained by.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yea then the muzzies in charge tell the people that look what the evil westerners do, you need to go fight them.

The people over there are easily controlled, the bad guys just need to convice dumb kids that those killing their familes are evil, not exactly a hard task when you see someone you care about get vaporized.

Stuff like above is what creates terrorist, it didn't work for the Nazis in occupied Europe, why would it work now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahhh, don't fight back, it. Anything other than surrender could be used as a tool of recruitment. So you understand how retarded that theory is? Who cares what they think. Keep killing them until there isn't enough to matter. How is your stupid theory working out for us?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:04:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Same. For me it was once I had kids. I just don't like the violence. I don't even really watch violent movies anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As I have gotten older I have lost my taste for violence of most types.

I understand it exists and it is some cases necessary but frankly, I usually don't want to see it.
Even fictional violence bothers me at times.

Odd considering I grew up on 80s slasher/horror films.
I bet there is a high negative correlation between those of us with kids and those of us with the stomach for the extreme violence.

When I see someone getting their head sawn off, I see someone's baby. Someone's dad. Someone's husband. Now, I'm not saying I couldn't still kill a man that needed it, but I don't think anyone deserves the cartel/ISIS/Zarqawi treatment.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:19:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Murdered, yes. I purposely avoid seeing such videos. Lawfully shot while committing a crime, no. I could watch those for hours.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:21:26 PM EDT
[#29]
It would bother me if I watched that s**t, so I don't.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:31:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Maybe he's right? I don't mean it as an insult. I'm sure you're not a "FUCK'n PSYCHOPATH" but maybe you have less empathy than average? I wouldn't say it makes you a bad person if that is true.
View Quote
I have no doubt I'm short on empathy.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:33:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Doesn't bother me.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:33:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Watt?

I thought he was amped up on something.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:34:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Don't like it, understand it. Watch vids sometimes to see how things go but I don't like to watch death really.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:37:43 PM EDT
[#35]
War footage, criminal or cartel crazyiness. No problem.

Innocent people dying. Yeah, I don't like that. No thanks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 7:13:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Aren't you the guy who said a man should be shot for inventing a Glock accessory you didn't like?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 7:31:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I don't mind watching criminals or terrorists die.  I can't stand watching innocents or good people die.
View Quote
Same here, the innocent people hits to close to home for me.
I had a good friend get murdered over a car back in 98.
I will never forget that. 
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:13:52 PM EDT
[#38]
I can watch criminals and terrorists getting smoked all day long. Doesn't matter how. Big fan of the new video of a chick getting run over by a patrol car. But other than that, I can't watch people dieing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:08:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Compared to some of what I have seen over 38 years as a LEO, not much bothers me.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:30:18 AM EDT
[#40]
the few ive watched have stuck with me 

hard to get that stuff out of your mind

but its helpful to see what evil people are capable of

the reason i carry 24/7 , ya know ? 
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:44:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Generally, not anymore.  Watching the Dagestan massacre and 3 Guys 1 Hammer videos fucked me up pretty good.  I actually feel like a piece of my soul died watching those videos.

However, I did see one the other day that really affected me.  Cartel member being tortured by a rival cartel.  When the video comes on, his face has already been skinned and his hands have been cut off.  Tourniquets have been applied to the arms to prevent bleedout.  They decapitate him with a box cutter as he writhes around choking on his own blood.  They shove some object into his mouth repeatedly to stop him from screaming.  All the while, they are just listening to music, taunting him, and calmly discussing how to kill him.  

I honestly recommend that you don't seek it out.  It's pretty bad.
View Quote
Damn that is fucked up. I don't think I could watch that one. I've seen the hammer guys I had gone to bed about 30 or 45 minutes after watching it and couldn't get it out of my head, I had trouble falling asleep and I didn't even watch it all the way through! I had to cut it off when they started poking that fucking screwdriver in him and digging around with it, that was pretty fucked up too!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top