Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/24/2017 10:07:45 PM EDT
Worst is a 5 year old little girl that was chewed up by the family pet.  We're getting her ready to go to the trauma center.  

Mom is a hospital executive, not a thug family.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
In before "breed of peace!"
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:12:31 PM EDT
[#2]
with those dogs you are just playing genetic roulette
the ones that go off and attack you never know when or why
they were bred many years ago to attack and kill dogs, bears even men in pits for entertainment.
the residual genes for such a thing are still out there floating around you never know what you are gonna get.
all dogs bite some don't let go until the detach muscle,tendons,ligaments,nerves...
All dogs bit some dogs don't let go
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#3]
When I lived in Florida I remember seeing way too many pit bulls. I don't understand the appeal.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:15:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Just waiting for mine to 'snap.'
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:15:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, the cops just left my neighbor's place. His lab just lost an ear to a pittbull
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:17:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Worst is a 5 year old little girl that was chewed up by the family pet.  We're getting her ready to go to the trauma center.  

View Quote

were the others family pets of the patients?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:18:29 PM EDT
[#7]
People always say it's not the breed but the owners. What a complete lie. Pit bulls were bread to attack. It will always be in the breed. Similar how labs like water.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:20:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Now....are you sure? I mean.....did you perform a DNA test on each animal to be absolutely sure it was a Pit Bull?

Arfcom demands a DNA test for every incident!
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:22:38 PM EDT
[#9]
And guns kill.
Whats your point OP?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:22:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Bring surprised that a APBT attacks is like being shocked that an Arabian horse runs fast.

They were literally bred for it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Alot of Pitbull threads tonight, hmmm
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#12]
It's not just pits that snap.  My brother bought a springer spaniel from a breeder.  He was out in the field working the dog with a bird.

My brother reached for the bird and he said it was like a switch was flipped.  The dog went full retard.  My brother said it was a knock down drag out brawl.

He said he couldn't even get his knife out of his pocket.  Suddenly the dog stopped, looked at him and started wagging its tail like everything was fine.

He took the dog to the vet, had the dog put down, drove to the hospital to get his hands stitched up.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:27:19 PM EDT
[#13]
There are several breeds of pits. Most are great family dogs yet those few are what fuck it up just like normal. Some just cannot breed that thirst of blood out. And yes how they are raised does have a lot to do with it. Hope the little one makes a full recovery.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:28:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

were the others family pets of the patients?
View Quote
All separate, unrelated attacks.

One dog was just neutered today, and was still pretty pissed at his sexy female owner.  That chick was hawt.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:28:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Sorry to hear about the kid 
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:29:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
And guns kill.
Whats your point OP?
View Quote
What's YOUR point?  Are your guns capable of independent action?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:31:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's not just pits that snap.  My brother bought a springer spaniel from a breeder.  He was out in the field working the dog with a bird.

My brother reached for the bird and he said it was like a switch was flipped.  The dog went full retard.  My brother said it was a knock down drag out brawl.

He said he couldn't even get his knife out of his pocket.  Suddenly the dog stopped, looked at him and started wagging its tail like everything was fine.

He took the dog to the vet, had the dog put down, drove to the hospital to get his hands stitched up.
View Quote
You never know with dogs. Hell do you know what daschund's were originally bred for? Most don't. They were bred to go into fox and badger holes. Ever seen one get pissed off and fight another dog? They can twist their head around and come up under the neck of the other dog quick. They are hound dogs and very stubborn which is part of their breed yet in a dog fight their size or not much bigger than they are they win due to breeding. A lot is breeding yet how they are raised also has a lot to do with it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:32:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
According to FBHO a gun sitting on a table with no one around will kill someone. You know idiot liberal logic and all that shit.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
And guns kill.
Whats your point OP?
View Quote
And there's the dumbest thing you'll read today.  Most of my guns have never killed anything.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:47:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Must be a Glock
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:57:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And guns kill.
Whats your point OP?
View Quote
Bravo, thank you.  I'm waiting for #90 pit to snap, until that day I will enjoy him and watch my cats beat him up.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:58:28 PM EDT
[#22]
P1TLVR
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:02:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Bravo, thank you.  I'm waiting for #90 pit to snap, until that day I will enjoy him and watch my cats beat him up.
View Quote
Hopefully it will be you and not some innocent bystander or kid. Then you'll say, "He's never done anything like this before, he has always loved kids...etc etc." just like everyone else who has owned a menance to society.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:05:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Agreed. Pos dogs with pos owners.

Got my golden retriever as a pup. Funny, never once taught him to go after things and bring them back.....never taught him to swim after things and bring them back......hmmmm.....funny......wonder why.

Pit owners in class....wait, you all don't tend to be the school type...want to guess? No..not because 'they have big balls and can fight the shit outta other dogs'....no...has nothing to do with drug dealing.....

Ready?

They were bred for these traits.

Wow!
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:09:27 PM EDT
[#25]
But muh pitbulls...

-insert bad analogy to gun-grabbers here-
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:13:24 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm surprised the dude in the other pitbull thread isn't here to tell you you're full of shit by posting his picture of his daughter laying with his two pits.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:26:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Damn, the cops just left my neighbor's place. His lab just lost an ear to a pittbull
View Quote
The dipshit neighbors pit bull got my wife's weiner dog week before last. I had to have both her upper jaw bones removed, almost all her teeth were lost and her nasal cavities had to be stitched up because the were ripped open to her mouth. I also had to pay to have their fence repaired again to try and insure that dog doesn't get in my yard again. This is the second time in two years. Last time it put holes all in my schnauzer and removed several pieces of his mouth. It's sad after all these years I'm too scared to let my daughter play in the backyard anymore. I think I'm going to take my attorneys advice and we will be sending something to the base commander since they don't seem to care.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:27:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Breed of peace
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:29:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Can someone Photoshop a turbin and bomb vest on a Pitt for me? Breed of peace....
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Random number generator in their head, like deer. No one knows what triggers them: the only thing we know is that once triggered, anything in their target zone is at risk. Extinction is the only satisfactory outcome for our relationship with them. Sorry, Pit lovers.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Every single one should be put down
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:40:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
with those dogs you are just playing genetic roulette
the ones that go off and attack you never know when or why
they were bred many years ago to attack and kill dogs, bears even men in pits for entertainment.
the residual genes for such a thing are still out there floating around you never know what you are gonna get.
all dogs bite some don't let go until the detach muscle,tendons,ligaments,nerves...
All dogs bit some dogs don't let go
View Quote
So much fail in your post, but I see how you were trying to be right.

The history of the dog is in the bloodsports vs other animals, canine, hog, bear, whatever. They were bred and fought for our entertainment. Fact.

I'll give you that, and the genetic roulette point. Look at the silver fox breeding program the Russians ran where they actually made a domestic line of fox. I trust pitbulls today very little, because the core of their breeding group is from fighting dogs, and ghetto thugs who have been fighting dogs for decades. They've adulterated the bloodline with the overly aggressive, because they are better fighting dogs. Breeding for temparement leads to shit dogs.

The one thing you fucked up is saying they were taught to fight men. A dog of that small stature is no match for man, and in fact, human aggression is an incredibly undesirable trait. Once the quarry has been beaten, whether it's dead, or just can't fight anymore, men have to go in to get the dog off it. If a dog is prone to snap back on the men pulling it off, bad quality in a dog, it should know it's job, and commands, and not attack handlers.

Another thing you said that is too stupid to pass up is that "some dogs won't let go until they detach muscle, tendons, ligaments, nerves..."

BULLSHIT. No dog knows when they've done that. There is no training program for a dog to just stop after doing that. You know nothing about what you're posting about, and just need to shut the fuck up in these types of threads.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:42:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

All separate, unrelated attacks.

One dog was just neutered today, and was still pretty pissed at his sexy female owner.  That chick was hawt.
View Quote
Pissed at her why?

ETA: And don't try the argument that his nuts got cut off, because that's just trying to apply human logic to animal behavior.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:43:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Why did you change your avatar?!?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:43:34 PM EDT
[#35]
At night here it's usually Mexican dogfighting rings.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:58:53 PM EDT
[#36]
I can count about 10 people I know that have been bitten by dogs in my lifetime. All totally independent, unrelated attacks, different dogs/owners.

7 were Pits

I don't understand the appeal, drives me nuts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:01:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I don't understand the appeal, drives me nuts.
View Quote
They're BADASS! Like ME!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:04:27 AM EDT
[#38]
poor kid.  So much blood.  

She thought that dog was her best friend.  With friends like that....

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:07:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Did I make it before "No True Scotsm-- err Pitbull" and faulty comparisons to "Assault Weapons"?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:07:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Kill every single one of them.  Worthless shit breed.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:07:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Sounds like Pits went cray today all over the country.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:08:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Didnt hear it on MSM. Fake news.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:11:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So much fail in your post, but I see how you were trying to be right.

The history of the dog is in the bloodsports vs other animals, canine, hog, bear, whatever. They were bred and fought for our entertainment. Fact.

I'll give you that, and the genetic roulette point. Look at the silver fox breeding program the Russians ran where they actually made a domestic line of fox. I trust pitbulls today very little, because the core of their breeding group is from fighting dogs, and ghetto thugs who have been fighting dogs for decades. They've adulterated the bloodline with the overly aggressive, because they are better fighting dogs. Breeding for temparement leads to shit dogs.

The one thing you fucked up is saying they were taught to fight men. A dog of that small stature is no match for man, and in fact, human aggression is an incredibly undesirable trait. Once the quarry has been beaten, whether it's dead, or just can't fight anymore, men have to go in to get the dog off it. If a dog is prone to snap back on the men pulling it off, bad quality in a dog, it should know it's job, and commands, and not attack handlers.

Another thing you said that is too stupid to pass up is that "some dogs won't let go until they detach muscle, tendons, ligaments, nerves..."

BULLSHIT. No dog knows when they've done that. There is no training program for a dog to just stop after doing that. You know nothing about what you're posting about, and just need to shut the fuck up in these types of threads.
View Quote
I'm guessing he was referring to the dog's ligaments, nerves etc. The whole "locking jaws" concept.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:11:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Kill every single one of them.  Worthless shit breed.
View Quote
The CDC's report on dog bites showed 4+ million bites per year in the US, but didn't show a single breed that was worse than others.  You're believing the media's exaggerations.z
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:12:05 AM EDT
[#45]
I love dogs but I've got more stories about pitbulls than I have good sense. I've been bitten 4 times in my life. Once by my GSD. He was sleeping on me and dreaming. I was drunk and petting him and he bolted upright and snapped at me, his tooth caught the edge of my forehead and pierced the skin. He later bit my wife...... But that's another story.

The 3 other times were pits. No provocation. The worst was a party, the dog was big, sleeping. He woke up and zeroed in on me like a laser. I'm a big guy with really long hair and a beard. He grabbed my left leg thank God, because it's prostetic. I tried to pull him off and he latched onto my hand and wouldn't let go..... What a shit show !

Everybody is screaming. HE WOULD NOT LET GO ! I tried choking him, people are pulling on him.... Blood is pouring out of my hand. (They had to replace the carpet after this) I put both knees on him with my full body weight and he ran out of air.

He had no history before. The owner begged me not to report this. My hand was broken and black and blue for 7 weeks. It's been 9 years and I can still see faint scars from the puncture wounds.

I'm not going to generalize or condem...... But if the breed goes extinct, I'll throw a little party.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:15:31 AM EDT
[#46]
I'm just here for the post count bump.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:17:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Sounds like Pits went cray today all over the country.
View Quote
Or people a just posting to stir GD up into a frenzy
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:24:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The CDC's report on dog bites showed 4+ million bites per year in the US, but didn't show a single breed that was worse than others.  You're believing the media's exaggerations.z
View Quote
What do they say about fatal dog attacks?

Yeah.....
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:29:06 AM EDT
[#49]
I know Labs probably bite more people than pits, the difference is they don't likely have the strength or will to kill you.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:29:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

What do they say about fatal dog attacks?

Yeah.....
View Quote
All 35ish a year? A statistical whoopty-fuckin-doo
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top