Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#1]
it went down fast once they started taking themselves to seriously.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can't keep track of these minor units. Remind me. Were you over on Hovey? Straight legs? Were you the guys that we used to run through your butlers' quarters to wake them up, so it they knew it was time to get your breakfast of tea and toast going?

Was that you sissy little fucks? Over there by Toko-Ri or whatever it was called? With the warm beer and $3 grandma whores?
View Quote
lol
triggered?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:02:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chipyong-ni

That's what unit he was in.
View Quote
lol..foot...mouth
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Alan Alda took over most of the production responsibilities at the start of the 6th season and it went downhill fast.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The director, film crew & editors where very careful about not showing Radar's hands.

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#6]
lol  old characher they got rid of,...black doctor "spearchucker jones"
How did the lefties agree to that?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:39:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The director, film crew & editors where very careful about not showing Radar's hands.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-g9yWk9Btf5U/UtFa-9cn5lI/AAAAAAAAb7U/bMnNK4B9LEc/s1600/Radar+11.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:59:13 PM EDT
[#8]
When Alda took over most of the production, it really went downhill.  They started to take themselves far too seriously.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I kinda liked Radar O'Reilly
View Quote
Did you watch W*A*L*T*E*R?  I did, but apparently not many people did.z
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 2:05:19 AM EDT
[#10]
The thing that irked me (aside from the political bullshit) was Harry Morgan played two different characters.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:41:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Despite the obvious political themes, that show was a big part of my childhood. It came on after the 10:00 news, and I would "sneak" to the foot of my parents' bed to watch it. When the Hawaii Five-0 theme would start after the end credits, my dad would make me go to bed.

Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:45:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Is this an old people thread?

Because most arfcommies have never watched a single episode.
View Quote
I turn 40 next month.  I've seen every episode of MASH.  Grew up watching it.  Does that make me old?  Or was I watching reruns or something?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I was always hoping someone would stomp Alan Alda's ass so severely he would never return. 

From the rear - Hot Lips filled out a pair OD fatigue pants as well as Dana DeLaney (sp).
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Hawkeye: Did you see that?
Nurse: What?
Hawkeye: A big red bird with fuzzy pink feet.
Trapper: Hawkeye, did you see that?
Hawkeye: What did you see?
Trapper: A big red bird with fuzzy pink feet.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top