Quoted:
nothing wrong with that, there is only so much of that shit you can take
im in that boat right now, and not loving it for many reasons
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just about every time, I find out they are liberals.   Environmental wacko liberals.  Feminist liberals.

That's not really a lame reason i guess... there are so many liberal women in their late 20s early 30s.   The good conservative ones seem to be taken long ago
nothing wrong with that, there is only so much of that shit you can take
im in that boat right now, and not loving it for many reasons
Meh, I've felt if a woman is a woman, it's easy to slowly convert most of them if you use tact.  My present woman was rather middle of the road and aimlessly threw a few tag lines out there, but also wasn't hardline about anything.  Now she owns a Mega Arms AR-15 and a Glock 43.  She also went to a Trump rally with me and then the inauguration in DC.  She loves the phrase libtard.  Spoiled I am.

Back on topic, lots of women, majority in fact, are brainwashed liberals.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:36:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The dimple on her right ass cheek was 3/32" wider than the one on her left. I told her "It's not you, it's me," but it was really her. Her and that monstrous ass dimple.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:37:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:39:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Dumped bc she slapped me in the face with a 2lb mackerel on my birthday because I was going out with friends and not her!  Skank!
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:41:03 AM EDT
[#5]
My first exwife asked what she could have done to save our marriage. I was a young, wild guy in early 20's. She caught me with two of her friends in our bed. My answer was "maybe have uglier friends". It was not the answer she wanted to hear, and still hates me. And yes I know I was and ass.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:45:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Dated a nice looking woman for about 6 months that had beautiful dark hair down to the middle of her back.  I go over to her house one night, she opens the door and she had not only cut it but went with a big afro, all curly & shit.  I have no idea what she was thinking.  She looked absolutely terrible.    

Well.......bye.
View Quote
In college, dating a chick whose hair wasn't awesome but she went and got a dykish short haircut. Ugh. Done.

TC
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:57:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Met a slightly younger pretty girl one night and became her night in shining armor (saved her from a shity situation). Went out for a couple months, met and bonded with her young daughter.  things were going pretty good. Well one night having drinks with a coworker the topic came up and i was told that i couldnt treat this one like all the rest and i might as well plan the wedding. So i called the girl and dumped her. She wanted a reason and all i could say was that "i was told i couldnt do it so im proving so and so wrong, bu by"  saw her a few months later in line at the grocery store and got the cold shoulder hard enough that the cashier wanted to know if i was as big as an asshole as the look on the girls face led her to believe, i agreed.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:18:54 AM EDT
[#8]
She was allergic to my dog.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:46:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't get the reference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is your name Cameron?
I don't get the reference.
I know of someone with a 1966 Impala which they restored with their Dad, who lives in Illinois.

Just curious if it was a "small world" phenomenon.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:50:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Found out she was from Michigan.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:19:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Broke up with a hot one because of the way she ate her food. Stuck her tongue out while taking a bite. Every time.  Annoying as fuck.
View Quote
I used to know a woman who did that too!  Sexy as hell with the wide tongue. I could watch her eat all day.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#12]
In between wives I dated a  fantastic woman, perfect in every way. EXCEPT her 12 y/o son was a pychco little fuck.
Im talking sleep with one eye open crazy.
I bailed and found out about year later he stabbed her.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:22:06 AM EDT
[#13]
I was dating a girl for a while and we went to taco bell to eat a burrito.
She picked the burrito up, put salsa on top, took a bite, put salsa on top, took another bite, repeat.
I had to break it off.

Another girl in college. I was making her breakfast and asked how many slices of bacon she wanted. She said 2.
Pan was small, I cut the bacon in half. Gave her 4 slices and she proceeded to get mad at me for giving her too much bacon.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:47:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I farted and she thought it was gross and left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

what does that mean?
I farted and she thought it was gross and left.
That stinks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What is the lamest reason you have ever ended a relationship over?

I have some good ones but just this week I dumped a cute, 24 year old teacher that was cool but was just too hardcore of a millennial. Constant use of stupid slang, pestering me to use whatever dumb social media app and constantly doing dumb hipster shit.

I'm only 27 but I just couldn't relate to her or tolerate it anymore.

Got any good ones?
View Quote

Did it cross your mind to have an adult conversation with her about it?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:24:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 1:47:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
God, I wish you guys would stop being so fucking paranoid and post your damn state. Don't you think the half of us would like to know what region of the country you're in so we can relate?  If you posted Nebraska, then I'm I'm going to say "Oh yea!.... I recognize this guy from 17 million Nebraskans. This is definitely John fuckenheimer"
View Quote
I got recognized in real life from a post I made on here.  It happens.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Nice gal, good figure,  but when she talked, it was in a complete monotone. Absolutely zero inflection in her voice no matter what. After you'd talk awhile, it would grate on you to the point you had a hard time following the conversation as you kept looking for a break from that lack of inflectio.
View Quote
I broke up with a woman for this reason (well it was one of a few reasons). She was a very nice woman but her voice was too much.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Did it cross your mind to have an adult conversation with her about it?
View Quote
Im not going to ask someone I've only known for a short period of time to change who they are for me. If I don't like something about a person I've only known briefly then I'll tell them why I don't want to see them anymore and move on.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Semi-recently I dumped a girl because she told me she wanted to wait for marriage to have sex. Then I dumped the next girl because she fucked on the first date. Maybe I'm just a hypocrite
View Quote
Lol ??
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:41:04 PM EDT
[#21]
My wife was 24 when I married her. I was 44. We are doing fine.

I had no problem with a 24 year old
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:41:38 PM EDT
[#22]
no more creampies
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#23]
I dated a Pakistani girl once and had to let her go because she had visible hair between her boobs, it wasn't long or anything, but I could see it because she had pale white skin with almost black hair. Being a Muslim, she was always covered, so I never noticed, but after a month of dating, I got her open to the possibility of sex which is when I saw what cannot be unseen and dipped out.

ETA:

A girl left me one time because her dad did my taxes and she found out how much I made. She straight up told me that I was poor and she didn't want to settle with me because she grew up in an upper middle class home and aspired to be better off than her parents. We met at a gas station near my house which was in an upper middle class area, so she assumed I was well off rather than a broke student living in the basement of some guy who offered dirt cheap rent because his house was in BFE. IIRC, I was making $28k a year and I was 19 years old.

This girl is now 37 years old, she's a single mom, she works at a call center, and lives with her parents. I'm delighted by the fact that she's broke now, but my happiness will be short lived because she'll be a millionaire when her dad dies.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I dated a Pakistani girl once and had to let her go because she had visible hair between her boobs, it wasn't long or anything, but I could see it because she had pale white skin with almost black hair. Being a Muslim, she was always covered, so I never noticed, but after a month of dating, I got her open to the possibility of sex which is when I saw what cannot be unseen and dipped out.
View Quote
that reminds me of a hairy nipple incident way back in college.  she was really cute, then the bra came off and...

Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#25]
I broke up with a tiny blonde, 10 years younger than me, with an insane ass.  She was way to good looking for a regular jackass like me but her kids sucked. I mean they were just terrible to be around. Girls 7 and 9. My daughter was 8 at the time. I thought it was gonna be perfect but those kids... she let them run rampant 24/7 with no discipline or repercussions. I didn't want them anywhere near my daughter.  
Shame, because the ass was world class.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

A breath mint and a dab of toothpaste in each nostril................good to go.

I dated a woman who had a rather pungent aroma. Didn't matter if she was fresh out of the shower of just came back from a 5 mile run, her clam always smelled like low tide at a Jersey pier. Needless to say oral was off the table and doggy could only happen if the fan at the foot of the bed was on and pushing the air away from me. We broke up for other reasons but I really hope she gets her Ph balance under control someday.
View Quote
The vivid info in your post is something I now wish I could unread.  Thank you
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
my last girlfreind was a squirter.  I got tired of being pissed on
I had one of those and she was amazing in the sack but her face was severely weathered. She was 59 and looked 67. The squirting wasn't urine, just a heavy discharge.  Tasted yummy.

TC
https://m.popkey.co/73cfa9/qxJJK_s-200x150.gif
That's fucking hilarious
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:04:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Not weakest.

I once noped the fuck right out of a relationship, by walking in on the girlfriend molesting a small horse.
That was when I found out the girl was fucking loonytoons. You would think it, but she didn't show all her crazy that time. I actually changed schools to get away from her.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:07:22 AM EDT
[#29]
She want it....tooo often.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:36:47 AM EDT
[#30]
she looked bad in a bridesmaid dress.  was pretty hot the rest of the time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 2:03:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Meh, I've felt if a woman is a woman, it's easy to slowly convert most of them if you use tact.  My present woman was rather middle of the road and aimlessly threw a few tag lines out there, but also wasn't hardline about anything.  Now she owns a Mega Arms AR-15 and a Glock 43.  She also went to a Trump rally with me and then the inauguration in DC.  She loves the phrase libtard.  Spoiled I am.

Back on topic, lots of women, majority in fact, are brainwashed liberals.
View Quote
I have been trying, she is so hard lefty she wont give in, defends her talking points to the end

worships Bernie fucktard sanders

I have made zero ground in over a year on pretty much any issue
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 2:49:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I know of someone with a 1966 Impala which they restored with their Dad, who lives in Illinois.

Just curious if it was a "small world" phenomenon.
View Quote
Gotcha, nope not me. Unfortunately I know longer have the car. It was stolen years ago and recovered in Georgia a few months later totaled after being rolled in a field multiple times.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:00:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
she sucked at kissing.... TERRIBLE
View Quote
I dated a bikini and fitness model who liked to shoot guns, camp, and bow hunt.  She had a killer body, awesome bolt ons, was a total redneck and super fun to hang out with.  

She was the worst kisser I've ever known.  It was fucking tragic.

I made out with another chick once after a wedding who was such a good kisser I could probably have climaxed from it if I'd concentrated hard enough.  Like so good I would have sacked villages and depopulated regions for her.

Ah youth.  Squandered on the young....
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:05:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Dumped:   "It's not you....it's me"

No fuck you  bitch .....I will be insanely mad for an hour.....then I will realize you are a whore ....and I will calm down.

You will try to come back to me , once you realize your booty fuck ride didn't work out for you.....well, you ain't curlin' up in this house. .
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:06:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I actually feel bad for this one.

Dated a girl, her grand pa was her only real father figure, mother was a mess.

She actually formed a ok relationship with her biological father when she was in HS, but her step mother didn't like her at all.

Nice, but as you can imagine very needy. As in had to always call me. Would get upset if I didn't help her study when I had to get to bed for work.

We were dating for a few months it and then one night she disrespected me in front of a whole bunch of people.

Then for the next hour until I passed out, I kept repeating, MidCap don't take no shit.

Stopped answering her calls after that night.

I absolutely felt like a piece of garbage for doing that. That time period was not a good chapter in the book of my life.

She did get some closure because my sister took a course she taught and my sis said they talked about me and she seemed fine.

The good news is that her and her wife have a lovely baby girl and look to be a happy family.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 4:21:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

that reminds me of a hairy nipple incident way back in college.  she was really cute, then the bra came off and...

View Quote
I think I met the same gal, and had the same experience....If I recall correctly I told her I was drunk, but not that drunk.....she still does not talk to me 20 years later.......
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 5:12:25 AM EDT
[#37]
I got bored with her, for no reason.  The girl was smart, funny, very into me, but not controlling, and down for whatever.  Big rack too.  It was too easy.  After a couple of months, I just stopped calling her.  She eventually called, pissed and demanded an explanation.  I just told her that we were done and hung up the phone.  

No idea why I was such a prick.  That ended up costing me my best friend as well, because the girl I dumped was friends with my buddy's girlfriend.  She started to hate my guts, and eventually I stopped talking with my friend.  I ran into the girl I dumped about a year later and she blew the fuck up.  Like 50 lbs.  I don't know if I dodged a bullet or caused a train wreck.  Either way, that girl is the only one I've dated for any length of time who's name I can't even remember.  I can remember what she looked like, I remember the car she drove, but no clue what her fucking name was.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 5:58:33 AM EDT
[#38]
My parents were divorced.

Dad moved away to TN for a long time.

Moved back to PA (where I am from).

I moved out of my folks place and moved in with him for a year or two before I made my way out on my own.

Those times with him were great and we reconnected. (He passed away 8 months before my wedding).

I met a half asian chick who was divorced and had two kids.

Great bod, great in the sack. Very sharp.

Hit it off real well.

One Friday she asked if I was coming over and I said "Not tonight, me and my dad are gonna hang for tonight."

She went ballistic and said maybe I should grow up.

I told her to come get her stuff she had there an GTFO.

She came over all apologetic and crying. Asked me what she was going to tell her kids?

I said tell them that their mother just ruined a potentially good relationship because she is a fucking bitch.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 7:33:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Broke up with one because I found out he only wanted to pop my cherry. Hell no, get the fuck out.

Broke up with another guy because he wanted a substitute mama. He had no ambition and just wanted me to tell him what to do at every turn. Major life decisions, too, like whether to go to college and what he should major in, not just which belt looks better with his pants. I was 17 years old and trying to figure out where my own life was going. I didn't need to be responsible for his life too.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 7:41:38 AM EDT
[#40]
a week 3 conversation that started like this.   She rolls over and looks me in the eye and says " I think I love you "..........x2.  Freaks me the fuck out.  Ran for the hills both times.  Who hasn't been here?  or,maybe I'm a little fucked up.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:16:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Thick legs. I mean, thick thick legs but normal torso. She is a nurse and had a great personslity and nice upper half. But damn. I'm a leg man so the dude could not abide.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:27:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Senior year in HS, I had been dating an extremely cute, nice, horny girl for 2 years. I was going in the Army soon, and she was going to college. I think I had it in the back of my head I needed to play the field a bit before I left.

I had been cutting wood for 3 days, and picked her up on a Sunday night to go get something to eat.....I was literally a lumberjack, burning about 6000 calories a day. I wanted a fucking pizza. She said something like "we need to eat something healthy". I literally turned my truck around, drove her home and dropped her off. Never spoke to her again until I came home on leave.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:34:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Was dumped because I wasn't "black" enough. I.E. I didn't act ghetto/ebonics/thuggish.   I'm half black/white .  She then went to Chicago and got gang banged by some ghetto goblins and had a kid. She has no idea who the father is and suckered some white guy to marry/support her.
View Quote
I'm picturing a Key and Peele skit.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:40:09 AM EDT
[#44]
There is no "weak" reason to break up. If you want to move on, or they want to move on...that's all that's needed. Its called dating...not marriage.  Wanting to date someone new is reason enough.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:42:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Broke up with the perfect girl early last year because I could see myself marrying her, and I didn't want to get married.

She's now my soon to be fiancée. She pesters me everyday about it, but we've been together almost 5 years now. I've got about 2 months until I pop the question, but she's not saying no. As long as I don't do anything too stupid between now and then
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 10:47:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Not weakest.

I once noped the fuck right out of a relationship, by walking in on the girlfriend molesting a small horse.
That was when I found out the girl was fucking loonytoons. You would think it, but she didn't show all her crazy that time. I actually changed schools to get away from her.
View Quote
LoL....WTF?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 10:49:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I actually feel bad for this one.

Dated a girl, her grand pa was her only real father figure, mother was a mess.

She actually formed a ok relationship with her biological father when she was in HS, but her step mother didn't like her at all.

Nice, but as you can imagine very needy. As in had to always call me. Would get upset if I didn't help her study when I had to get to bed for work.

We were dating for a few months it and then one night she disrespected me in front of a whole bunch of people.

Then for the next hour until I passed out, I kept repeating, MidCap don't take no shit.

Stopped answering her calls after that night.

I absolutely felt like a piece of garbage for doing that. That time period was not a good chapter in the book of my life.

She did get some closure because my sister took a course she taught and my sis said they talked about me and she seemed fine.

The good news is that her and her wife have a lovely baby girl and look to be a happy family.
Yep...I was a total ass hat. I still feel bad about it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:11:20 AM EDT
[#48]
In my 30s i dated this 20yo ex-student of mine. She wasn't much of a looker but i was surprised at how perfect her body was the first time we had sex. She dressed in a way that didn't show off. She was a little odd. At the time, i had never heard the word hipster, but that's what she was. One day she said she was going to this music festival and said her friends had got some LSD. I don't do drugs and didn't know she did at all. I told her to have a good time. I wasn't expecting a serious relationship, I didn't really give a shit what she did. She didn't like that I wasn't going. The next day she invited me to this shitty ass little bar. When i got there her dirty hippy friends were there, first time i had seen them. She sat and talked with this hippy dude the whole time, talking and laughing joking trying to make me jealous. I just left. Good riddance. Best eject ever, a week later i met my wife.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
LoL....WTF?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not weakest.

LoL....WTF?
Same reaction here!

"I once noped the fuck right out of a relationship, by walking in on the girlfriend molesting a small horse."

This is classic sig line stuff. Really.  As if it was a regular sized horse, it would be ok. LoL

"a SMALL horse, for Christ's sake!!"
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Dropped one because she was waiting for marriage to have sex. There's a reason she was 33 and still single. It was, of course, always the guy's fault. Bail.

Dropped one because she said Star Wars (and most scifi) was for children.  Bye.
View Quote
LOLOL!!!!
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top