BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 4:26:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At 28 years of age I already feel completely worn out on stupid.  

I'm at the point where even snap chat is a piece of shit and no I don't want to use it.  If you have or use instagram I won't even bother.

I'm also very middle of the road middle class saddled with debts so I live like a cheap jew.

E.g. bought a bed, didn't buy a box spring.  Apartment has very little furniture in it and I want to spend maybe $150 to furnish the rest off of craigslist.
View Quote
Congrats. You are GD.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 4:42:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh lets see, many women I broke contact with before it got to the relationship part.  Here's a few,

-One girl I met in college was fucking smoking hot and actually interested in me.  She was always checking me out and trying little things to get my attention in class, then came the light touches and laughing at seemingly little things.  Well, I built up the nerve and asked her if she wanted to go get a cup of coffee.  She was all excited and I knew I had her in the bag.  Within 15 minutes of talking to her, I realized she was really fucking dumb.  I mean like 13 year old girl bubble gum dumb.  Talking to her was highly painful.  She had no idea about anything other than what was on Melrose Place or in Comsopolitan magazine.  I enjoyed my coffee and popped smoke.  Thankfully I didn't see her around campus much after that because she was a sweet girl but just dumb as fuck.

-Another young lady I met in school and hit it off with seemed at first pretty cool.  Pretty damn good looking too.  She always wore professional attire so I assumed she either knew how to dress or worked after class.  Well we agreed to get some coffee and study together for an upcoming exam.  I knew there was more to this meeting because it was a class that wasn't at all challenging but I figured something good may come of it.  Well the appointed time came and this chick rolls into the coffee shop looking like she fell off the bus on her way to a Grateful Dead concert.  Holy shit talk about a 180 from what I was used to.  Then talking with her for about 10 minutes just confirmed what I suspected, full blown liberal and I knew this broad would be problems for me.  We got around to talking about what we did in our spare time, she said she liked the outdoors (I bet) music (didn't see that one coming) and disc golf.  Then she asked me what I liked to do and I said collecting old guns, militaria and target shooting.  Then she started on the evils of guns.  I broke in with, "I'm gonna stop you right there, I don't want to hear that shit and theres a gun store down the street I've been meaning to check out, have a good one honey."  The next few weeks of class were interesting with her but oh well, life is too short to put up with stinky hippies.

-I dated a girl for a few years before I decided to do something with myself and I joined the Air Force. She tried being the good military girlfriend for the first year or so but I could tell our relationship wasn't going to last after she came to visit and she acted like an ass.  I decided to use the visit for some free pussy and send her ass home and cut it off.  Well thats what she got and she didn't like it.  I felt bad for a few minutes and then met my wife a few months later.

Mostly I would notice serious character flaws in a woman early on and avoid any bullshit with them before feelings got involved.  Many of my friends were not that lucky.  Yeah I got burned once or twice, but luckily not more than that.  If I can tell you single folks anything when it comes to meeting and dating people, listen to your gut.  Watch how they act and treat people.  Also take a good look at their cars and how they live at home.  If they're fucked up there, walk away.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 4:47:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I dated a girl for a year, then just stopped talking to her, she stopped talking to me.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 5:00:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I usually replaced girls. I would start getting close to another girl and shore things up before I left the other. I actually ended a great relationship just before I joined the Navy just because I hadn't ever been single. She was awesome and we probably would have been together for a long time, but I just wanted to be dumb and single. It worked out well though. I met my wife a few months later and here I am 8 years later happily married still.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 5:08:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Dbl tap
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 5:08:43 AM EDT
[#6]
her phone,
She had set to
Please enjoy the music while we connect your call
And then you got 30 seconds of country music blasted in your ear

I warned her and then a week later I dumped her
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 5:25:58 AM EDT
[#7]
it was for the right reasons, but you guys will get a laugh out of it.  last woman i broke up with was--along with her very cute friend--offering me a threesome at the time.  long story short, she had been getting increasingly bitchy that i prioritized school over her, and decided to bring things to a head.  went with an ultimatum, and when that didn't work, went with the sexual power play.  that pissed me off even more.

it was the right decision, but holy jesus that would have been a good time for a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 5:34:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
it was for the right reasons, but you guys will get a laugh out of it.  last woman i broke up with was--along with her very cute friend--offering me a threesome at the time.  long story short, she had been getting increasingly bitchy that i prioritized school over her, and decided to bring things to a head.  went with an ultimatum, and when that didn't work, went with the sexual power play.  that pissed me off even more.

it was the right decision, but holy jesus that would have been a good time for a couple of weeks.
View Quote
Come on dude, you know better.

You agree to anything she asks and enjoy the promised three-way with whatever other sexual things you can manage then go back to doing whatever you wanted to do in the first place. They can't un-lick your butthole
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 5:58:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Had a white glove clean mustang that i had done a shit ton of work to from top to bottom

Always kept it clean,never drove it in the rain,etc

GF lived on a long gravel driveway.Yeah the end

View Quote
Thats badass, you win this thread.

Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:03:40 AM EDT
[#10]
$90 long distance charges
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:43:25 AM EDT
[#11]
One stated she wanted to have 12 children.  Dumped.

Many dumped because they bitched because I raced sailboats three times a week.

Last one didn't complain about my racing schedule.
Said she would visit with my parents and drink beer until I got back in from racing.
Married her two years later.
Still married after 38 years.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:55:26 AM EDT
[#12]
I broke it off with my first girlfriend because I didn't want to buy her a Christmas present. In fairness, I was going to dump her anyway.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:05:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She was an uptalker and I found it intolerable. It made conversations physically and emotionally painful for me.
View Quote
Is an "uptalker" like a "one upper?"
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:05:38 AM EDT
[#14]
my last girlfreind was a squirter.  I got tired of being pissed on
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:07:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Two reasons:

1) didn't shave her girly bits.

2) refused promotions at work.

I put up with #1 because she was always dtf, but I wasn't going to stay with some chick who was going to sit in a slightly over minimum wage job while refusing jobs that pay twice as much.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:12:31 AM EDT
[#16]
I broke up with my 6th grade gf over her having too much nostril hair.

I stand by my decision.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:18:14 AM EDT
[#17]
When I was young I would break up with a girl because I wanted some strange. Usually I didn't tell them we were broke up. Sometimes they found out. It made for a bad scene.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:29:30 AM EDT
[#18]
I broke up with a girl in college because I didn't like the smell of her vag.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:46:20 AM EDT
[#19]
This Camaro isn't going to restore itself.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:49:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Broke up with my high school gf to have more time for gta san andreas
For "VICE CITY" I would understand, not San Andreas. 
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:51:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

lol....that sucks.
View Quote
The stinky fart or the fact that she left?  
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:58:26 AM EDT
[#22]
She was boring. Her butt was getting big.

Didnt like to go out. Lays in bed and watches TV.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:01:26 AM EDT
[#23]
let a few good ones go
meh

from sloppy stinky vag's to annoying voices to small tits etc
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:03:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I found out she did not believe in dinosaurs.
View Quote
Completely understandable.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:08:28 AM EDT
[#25]
I got dumped for going to buy a boat once, the boat is now named Deal Breaker.

Broke it off with a really nice girl because the sex was bad.

Ditched one because her father HATED people that drink.

Split with another to avoid valentine's day.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:11:02 AM EDT
[#26]
I've ended multiple relationships over a single stupid statement.

I enjoy my free time, and as a young man I refused to waste a minute on anyone who rubbed me the wrong way.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:12:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
let a few good ones go
meh

View Quote
Tell me more about stinky vags!
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:18:17 AM EDT
[#28]
I just could not stand her really long nips
Like an inch long
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:20:04 AM EDT
[#29]
One girl I feel bad about.  She was just too clingy.  We were in college about 2 hours away from each other.  She sent me a homemade greeting card every day.  Really, every day!  And two for Saturday so I would have one to open Sunday.  Plus other stuff I won't bore you with.

I was a workaholic at the time, and I told her I needed a few weekends without her to get shit done (yes, I was that intense, with ROTC, 18 credit hours, two jobs, multiple activities).  She would show up anyway.  

Very sweet girl but just waaay to into me so I broke up with her.  Broke her heart.  I feel bad.  

Years later I met my now-wife and I know how that girl must have felt to be head-over-heels for someone, but based on that I temper it so I don't make my wife barf.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:26:22 AM EDT
[#30]
I dumped one gf to go to an Ozzy concert. She didnt want to go, and didnt want me to go. Boom, gtfo.

I got dumped by a stripper I used to fuck around with because I changed the mirror & seat positions and the pre-sets on the radio in her car.  I guess what goes around comes around.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:27:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
let a few good ones go
meh

Jesus , Dude.

No.. Just, no.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:27:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Had a chick over at my place for the second date. Light skinned Hispanic that I really clicked with on the first date. Wore short sleeves that time and had god awful, jet black arm hair. I tried to get over it but couldn't. Ended up avoiding even making out and told her it wasn't going to work out. She was not pleased.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:27:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I just could not stand her really long nips
Like an inch long
View Quote
A few years ago I dated one with nipples that looked like a thimble stuck to a slice of pepperoni.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:28:08 AM EDT
[#34]
She had a tooth pulled.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:30:09 AM EDT
[#35]
"It's not you, it's me"
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:30:19 AM EDT
[#36]
She was sexually inappropriate in public. I was down for anything once we got back in the truck, but not at the restaurant. That's kind of trashy for a 40 year old woman.

Plus she had a lizard tattooed on one titty. That fucker eyeballed me whenever I bit her nipple.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#37]
I dumped one because she had the nerve to complain about me going to hunt camp for two weeks.

Hell, by the way she acted you would have thought I was going to lay-up with her sisters in a motel for two weeks.....Which would have been OK too.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:32:16 AM EDT
[#38]
I was once told "God doesn't want us to be together."  Pretty much ghosted after that.  She moved to Israel.

Another wanted me to go with her friends to Tweetsie railroad in NC after about 2 weeks of dating.  I wanted to stay home, drink beer, and go to a football game w/ my friends.  When she stopped by afterwards we were grilling and throwing the football in the backyard, I ignored her.   I actually feel bad about that one.  She was a nice girl.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:32:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Jesus , Dude.

No.. Just, no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
let a few good ones go
meh

Jesus , Dude.

No.. Just, no.
Hear me out- chicks with that musty yeasty odor- will let you hit the butthole.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:33:49 AM EDT
[#40]
"I have a headache."
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:39:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

A few years ago I dated one with nipples that looked like a thimble stuck to a slice of pepperoni.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:39:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I dumped a guy for giving me red roses.  I'd told the dumb bastard a half a dozen times that I didn't like red roses. He didn't listen. Bad quality in a man.  Very bad.

He'd done something to annoy me - I don't remember what; it was relatively minor - and thought flowers would be the best/fastest way to get back into my good graces (read: pants).  He showed up unannounced, all feigned contrition,  with those fucking red roses.  

AMF.
View Quote
You named your pants legs after the Graces? Let me guess - one was Sobriety, the other was Chastity. 

Just kidding, please no step on snek. 
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I broke up with a girl in college because I didn't like the smell of her vag.
View Quote
Ditto
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:45:08 AM EDT
[#45]
I had one end it with me that said "I just don't want to be with you anymore." 

Everything had been going great till this point, we were even talking about getting married.  I never did figure out what the issue was. 

A few years later I got a letter stating that she wanted to get back together, but I'm not going to get burned twice.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:45:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
She had a tooth pulled.
View Quote
Was it her only one?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:45:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Don't even have one to post, bud.

Imagine a short half Latino, half white athletic chick with short hair and a big nose.
View Quote
Lol.  You're not painting a picture of beauty here, OP.

Broke up with a girl because she had a gummy smile - she was cute when she wasn't happy.  Another girl I dated was an abject slob; I tried to look past it because she was a lot of fun - until she let the dog drink out of her glass. I just got up and walked out mid-sentence, and never saw her again.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:47:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Broke up with a girl because she didn't like driving around in my vette with the t-tops off.
Might mess up her hair.

My aunt said she broke wit a guy because he didn't have enough chest hair.
She married a guy that looks like a sasqutach.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:48:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I had one end it with me that said "I just don't want to be with you anymore." 

Everything had been going great till this point, we were even talking about getting married.  I never did figure out what the issue was. 

A few years later I got a letter stating that she wanted to get back together, but I'm not going to get burned twice.
View Quote
You should've mailed her back a single sheet of paper with "I just don't want to be with you anymore." written in the middle of it. 
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:50:28 AM EDT
[#50]
One because she had a big old golden retriever that would leave a puddle of drool where he stood. Long dripping from its mouth. Same dog had to sleep in the same room as her and farted all night long. I projected out how many years the dog had left and it was at least a year so I bailed instead.

Another bc she asked me to switch to unscented laundry detergent.

Another bc her tits dropped to her knees. And they were itty bitty ones that got real long from gravity.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top