Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:17:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I understand that for the white South Africans it's their home but when the fuck will they get it through their heads that they might be killed if they stay? Shit, CA has been my home my whole life and I'm not even threatened with death and I can't wait to gtfo
View Quote
go WHERE? Anywhere you go, you are an illegal alien, and God help you when you get deported.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:32:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Moral of the story...when fighting commies, surrender is just slower death.  Might as well keep fighting.
View Quote
Pinochet had the right idea.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:32:40 AM EDT
[#3]
The ANC is in the process of seizing white owned farm land. This was long expected. The communists are doing what communists do best, destroy and murder. It won't be long until food production stops.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:34:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was thinking Zimbabwe.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ZA = South Africa?  ZA is not a common acronym.
I was thinking Zimbabwe.
Zuid Afrika. It's the proper rendering.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 2:45:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Flee into an adjacent hostile territory with only what you can carry or fight to the death?  The government has removed all other options.  When you leave a man no options, when he has absolutely nothing to lose,  you create a nightmare.

The man with no options could burn everything, poison the water, salt the earth and kill everyone that got in their way.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:03:29 AM EDT
[#6]
What England think about all this?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:18:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
FALs are illegal for white people to own now.

Firearms were made illegal, seized, and redistributed to political allies of the government.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a shit show.  I feel for those people.  Story Needs more farmer with FAL fixes problem.
https://www.outsideonline.com/sites/default/files/migrated-images/I260502-2-1_zim_farmers.jpg
FALs are illegal for white people to own now.

Firearms were made illegal, seized, and redistributed to political allies of the government.
Guns are legal in SA.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:46:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anybody remember when the common opinion here was that Syrian men fleeing the country were pussies because they didn't stay and fight?
View Quote
I remember the opinion was they were invaders, and the majority of migrants aren't even Syrian, but from other Muslim countries.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 5:45:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes it is.
As for our gun laws, it's probably of the best in the world. Unfortunately the implementation and police are fucking useless.
We have zero laws for/against SBR's, suppressors, etc. Concealed carry is automatically included in ANY license. No silly mag limits, "state compliant" silliness. We dont have an ATF, haha. Milspec full-auto rated suppressors here cost about US$150. Suck it, Surefire.

The only real alternative to fleeing, is being prepared. Mentally and physically. That if someone penetrates your house / safety...... it's game on.

FAL's illegal? LOL, dude. Just shush.
We get Colt, Daniel Defence, any brand you can think of. Shipping is a bitch, yes. But we can legally get anything we want.
Obviously full-auto is a different matter.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 5:56:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I know a family of former boers. They made it stateside back in 2001. Still a lot of family in SA but no longer on farms, as it seems to be a bit safer in town but only during the day. Always prepared.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:00:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Those of us in international business recognize ZA as the monetary currency of South Africa (ZAR = South African Rand).  .ZA also is the internet domain assigned to South Africa (Zud Africa)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those of us in international business recognize ZA as the monetary currency of South Africa (ZAR = South African Rand).  .ZA also is the internet domain assigned to South Africa (Zud Africa)
Its also the Dutch/Afrikaans

ZUID-AFRIKA  

South-Africa
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:19:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They can't get out.

OK, so picture this:

You're in their situation.

You have a family farm, been in the family for generations.

You've lived through the troubles in the past, then the new government came in.

Now they give away your property to others. Legally, according to the laws.

You want to leave, but you can't get a passport or visa to other countries. You don't have the funds to just up and emigrate. All you have is tied up in your land.

You have a family. You can't sell the land, because no one is buying. You can't cross the borders, legally, into another country. Besides, the neighboring countries are worse shit holes.

What do you do? Die in a pile of brass along with your family? Haul ass, and become an illegal in another country?

They have choices over there...and they're pretty much all fucked choices. Helluva dilemma for them.

Oh, and fuck the politicians of the U.S., the U.K., and the U.N. for their past bullshit regarding R.S.A. and Rhodesia.
View Quote
I know quite a few South Africans.  They all have passports, and they all travel freely in and out of the country.  I'm not saying the situation in some areas isn't fucked, but the suggestion that the people are trapped without passports, without access to their money, and without any country to accept them simply isn't true.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:27:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Where is the left decrying the racist nature of the attacks?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:33:40 AM EDT
[#14]
There is no future for Whites in Africa. Those who can't afford to leave have my sympathy. Those who can afford to leave, but choose to stay, do not.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:47:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Visa free travel with a SA passport

There's always a way to get assets out. Maybe at a loss, but that's ok.

V
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:09:40 AM EDT
[#16]
I really hope the Afrikaners decide to fight. They will win if they do, and lose if they don't.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:09:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
There have been South Africans leaving the country for a while now... many of them heading into Mozambique to live as expats. Mozambique and many other countries have started getting less friendly and accepting of South African expats and kicking them out or revoking/denying their visas.

I was in Dubai heading to Turkey on a flight, and the ticket guy stopped the South African girl in front of me to examine her passport and verify that she had a visa and asked her repeatedly about where she was going and whether or not she had the right visa.... when it was my turn, he looked at my ticket and waved me through like he had for most of the people in front of the poor girl. I asked her what the deal was and she explained that South Africans are getting a bad reputation for trying to escape South Africa by overstaying visas, or trying to get into other counties without a visa, etc.

One South African with whom I worked in Afghanistan told me that the president of South Africa was now trying to make it illegal for white South Africans to contract overseas because they are making too much money, so he wants to label them as mercenaries and have them arrested when they come back. This guy was a retired colonel from the South African Army and was just so disappointed and sad about what his country has become. 

He also told me that the laws had changed to require that a black South African have controlling interest in any South African company, so his chain of laundromats had to find some black guy that had no idea what was going on or how to run the business or anything... and give him controlling interest in the company (and commensurate pay) and hope he just didn't get too involved and screw everything up. 

Apparently murdering whites to take their land isn't considered murder either (?)

It really is a soup sandwich for those guys. 
View Quote
I have worked with South Africans for about 25 years. It is getting really bad. Unfortunately the younger generation has no idea what is really happening. Almost like the snow flakes here at home. Also from what I have been told if you defend your farm with guns there is a good chance they will put you in jail.
The world will sit back and watch the whites get slaughtered. Hollywood will even celebrate this.
They are all fucked. If they defend themselves the world will rise up against them. If they sit back and let themselves be murdered and raped the west will not give one shit.
Also, traveling abroad for a white South African is a pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:10:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I understand that for the white South Africans it's their home but when the fuck will they get it through their heads that they might be killed if they stay? Shit, CA has been my home my whole life and I'm not even threatened with death and I can't wait to gtfo
View Quote
They have a third option.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:15:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/96399/IMG-1804-172654.JPG

That's their home.  I wouldn't want to leave either at their age.  They've worked their whole lives.  I feel horrible for them.  What a predicament to be put in.

Just furthers my thought that first world nations should have no interaction with third world countries.  Just keep the savages inside their own borders and out of ours.  They have to want to change before being allowed to interact with other nations.  

That sucks.
View Quote
Strip it of all value, appliances, copper plumbing, wiring, etc.  load your furniture and valuables into 40' shipping containers and get them shipped.  Burn the rest.  

Fuck those cocksuckers. Let them starve.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:19:30 AM EDT
[#20]
I wonder if this would be a good use of cryptocurrency, I remember reading in one of these threads there is a limitation to the amount of money you can leave South Africa with (to prevent "White Flight {With Capital}" I wonder if you could heavily invest in say BitCoin, travel to Grand Cayman or Switzerland then convert and deposit said bitcoin?

I know its subject to sometimes wild fluctuation, but its a better option than just having to walk away from it all...
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:22:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yes it is.
As for our gun laws, it's probably of the best in the world. Unfortunately the implementation and police are fucking useless.
We have zero laws for/against SBR's, suppressors, etc. Concealed carry is automatically included in ANY license. No silly mag limits, "state compliant" silliness. We dont have an ATF, haha. Milspec full-auto rated suppressors here cost about US$150. Suck it, Surefire.

The only real alternative to fleeing, is being prepared. Mentally and physically. That if someone penetrates your house / safety...... it's game on.

We get Colt, Daniel Defence, any brand you can think of. Shipping is a bitch, yes. But we can legally get anything we want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes it is.

You still need a permit?
You get this permit from the police?
I have been told in the cities it is not so easy for a white to get a gun permit.
Also, I will bet when the first white farmer guns down a mob while trying to defend his farm he ends up in jail.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:22:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:22:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Democrats do Democrat things to normal people, as in this case.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:23:22 AM EDT
[#24]
This is what vibrancy looks like.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:24:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What do we know about gun rights for the populace in South Africa?
View Quote
Paperwork....lots and lots of paperwork.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:27:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Time to start hunting that trash the second it comes on your property like we do hogs here. Then SSS.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:39:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
A guy I went through school of infantry with was from South Africa. He told me one time a group of black Africans came on his farm and attacked his family. They poured gasoline on his friend and burned him alive, then they tried to rape his mom, but he shot them with a .303 Enfield.
View Quote
Good, to bad about his friend.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:50:09 AM EDT
[#28]
The white South Africans cut their on throats, or at least their grandchildrens throats a long time ago. In the 40's, 50's and 60's they allowed shit loads of imigration from other african countries to get cheap exploitable labor. Their globalists sold them out, took the money and left, just likes ours will.

The whites all need to get a skill they can sell overseas e.g. military or IT and get out while they can, to wherever they can.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:06:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Moral of the story...when fighting commies, surrender is just slower death.  Might as well keep fighting.
View Quote
Word!
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:13:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This.  Poison the wells and leave.
View Quote
That's what I would do, and maybe put salt in the fields.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:20:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Zimbabwae <SP> Used to be called "The Breadbasket of Africa", until the white farmers left or were killed off.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:22:58 AM EDT
[#32]
It's time for the whites in SA to do what we do better than anyone else on the planet.  

War.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:23:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Just a matter of time before this happens in the United States.  Might be several generations but it is going to happen.  The changing demographics of elected officials in the Southeastern states are the predecessor to this with crumbling infrastructure, losing their tax base, the inability to maintain or repair infrastructure and rampant corruption.  All the while, blaming it on the white citizens who do not pay enough taxes.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:29:06 AM EDT
[#34]
The folks with legal firearms get in lots of shootings. Look at Gunsite SA their version of ARF.  Several stories about folks shooting scumbags. A cop in SA could be a real gunfighter, target rich environment there. Living and working on a farm makes you a big target? They never should have done away with their Commando system of defense for rural areas.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:37:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Just a matter of time before this happens in the United States.  Might be several generations but it is going to happen.  The changing demographics of elected officials in the Southeastern states are the predecessor to this with crumbling infrastructure, losing their tax base, the inability to maintain or repair infrastructure and rampant corruption.  All the while, blaming it on the white citizens who do not pay enough taxes.
View Quote
Yeah, any day now.  Probably 500 years.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:41:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That has to be one hell of a predicament.  It's your country but Jesus...pull out and let them all starve to death.
This. Scorched earth and leave.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:41:37 AM EDT
[#37]
That place makes Chicago look like Ireland
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:41:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You still need a permit?
I have been told in the cities it is not so easy for a white to get a gun permit.
Also, I will bet when the first white farmer guns down a mob while trying to defend his farm he ends up in jail.
View Quote
the same way you guys apply for a tax stamp, we apply for a license. it usually takes about 6-8 weeks for it to clear. and yes, from the police's central firearms registry. which is an abortion in itself.
it's a mixture of 3-5 different databases, which dont automatically communicate with each other, each crashing by itself and pulling the others down with it.

cities / rural / race ... makes no difference. it's incredibly easy to get the license, as long as you tick all the boxes (requirements) in the application.
for example, all mine are under "dedicated sport".
1) provide sporting entity membership
2) provide sporting entity endorsement of said firearm
3) provide sporting entity dedicated status.
and  that's technically it. but.... we simply send as much possible shit and docs with it, to spam/flood the poor illiterate fucker into going "yeesh... it must be valid if it's this big!" 

the sooner farmers understand it's not the 80's anymore, and that they literally involved in a racial war.... the sooner t hey'll take it upon themselves to defend themselves. our laws are pretty clear cut with regards to self-defense.
unfortunately the farmer will be turned into a pariah and milked for millions. with the case getting thrown out a decade later.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:50:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nope, blacks make up 12% of the population and that percentage isn't growing. They are more likely to get pushed out of areas they live in by Hispanics as has already happened in South Central LA.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Go where?  How?

Their laws prohibit you taking your money or property out of the country.  

How will you get a visa?  Is there a "refugee" program for white Africans someplace?  I haven't seen it if there is.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That has to be one hell of a predicament.  It's your country but Jesus...pull out and let them all starve to death.
Go where?  How?

How will you get a visa?  Is there a "refugee" program for white Africans someplace?  I haven't seen it if there is.  
These productive, threatened, oppressed people are the only types of people we allow into this country.    The  UN should go in and evacuate these people with as much of there assets as possible.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:59:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Coming here one day.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I was thinking Zimbabwe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was thinking Zimbabwe.
ZA is the ISO 3166 two letter country designator for South Africa, the UN also has 3 letter codes for all countries, ZAF in this instance , Zuid  Afrika, SA = Saudi Arabia  
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:02:09 AM EDT
[#43]
I hate to say it, but when whites truly become the minority in the Western world, they better be prepared for some serious retribution.  It will be a bloodbath.

Never give up your means to self-defense.  Never.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:07:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Go where?  How?

View Quote
The money problem requires a little finesse but is not insurmountable by any means. For example, sell everything you own. Turn that money into a boat. Your net worth- say $200k? should buy a pretty nice boat.......Sail boat to wherever you have been accepted as a citizen, sell boat, pocket money and start over.  While you are trying to sell the boat, you have a place to live too....

You might say, "I'm no sailor".....How bad do you want to live and your wife and children to live? It ain't fucking rocket surgery, if you have to, hire a captain for the trip, not a hard thing to do.

Boats for Sale, SA
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:07:47 AM EDT
[#45]
In the US, such plans for violence and theft are called "reparations".
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:09:57 AM EDT
[#46]
My Fault!
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:17:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Nope, blacks make up 12% of the population and that percentage isn't growing. They are more likely to get pushed out of areas they live in by Hispanics as has already happened in South Central LA.
View Quote
Doesn't have to be blacks. A coalition of "the oppressed" can make it happen just as easily. There is and has been a war going on against the PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS of this nation for a long time by the parasites. Call them Racists or Kulaks.....don't matter, the end result is the same.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:23:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You still need a permit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes it is.

You still need a permit?
Right, because you're much more of an authority on South Africa than a guy who's from South Africa and actually lives there. 

Your lane. Learn what it is and stay in it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:24:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Countries and governments haven't the right to exist, only to defend themselves.

Obtain outside backing and work to forcefully overthrow the current regime.

Colonize it, again.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Go where?  How?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go where?  How?

A family unit can take 5 million rand worth of currency and 1 million Rand worth of PP (totals up to about $480k US)  can apply to take more.  There are also plenty of alternative methodologies people choosing to leave can employ and plenty of countries that will take people based on age and $$$.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top