Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:12:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I am damn good at it. I am is sales so I get paid to do it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:22:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The term used in psychology & philosophy is "thin slicing."  There is a book on it called Blink.

I noticed I was 100% on identifying not so good people, and warning others about them quietly.  It led me to investigate why.  I landed on this book.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:50:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd say I'm pretty good.

Example, I can tell by the way op posts along with his avatar and sigline that he fantasizes about a mmm prison three way and Mexican donkey shows.

He also seems like the kind of guy who would deny this publicly.
View Quote

Awseome
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:52:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#5]
For a while there, I wanted to become a clinical psychologist and then get into forensics.

I was a flunkie intern punching stuff into ViCAP.

So for about 10 years now, I play this game...I pull into some store"s parking lot, go inside the store and then start matching people up with the cars outside.

I am really good at it.

I have been told that I pay too close attention to people's mannerisms and I get asked a lot "Are you a cop?"
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:24:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I do a dc Ntc job, but not always the best.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:28:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I can meet a complete stranger and size him up in a couple of minutes.

It all comes down to just a few simple things, like honesty. Whether they are honest or not reveals a multitude of related attributes.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm great at picking up on deception and other negative behavior, but terrible at noticing romantic interest in me.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:15:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm pretty much 100% about people I initially don't like. Some of the people I start off liking end up being losers.

I've gotten wise to the fact that a primary technique of losers in the workplace is to ingratiate themselves right off the bat.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:18:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:31:36 AM EDT
[#11]
That all depends on what you judge as "how well" actually is.

What criteria do you feel is important when reading someone?

Give me what you think are some good examples.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top