Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:05:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol. After reading their job description requirements i have to laugh,  but they are good at what they do.

"Thank you for your interest in working at SGAmmo LLC. SGAmmo is a high volume shipper of small arms ammunition and related goods with a working warehouse in Stillwater Oklahoma. We are currently interested in taking applications for potential warehouse crew members. This position is a fast paced job that involves handling and sorting freight, stocking materials, as well as picking, preparing and packaging of orders as part of a team that works both together and at times separately and requires the following duties and qualifications

Must live in the Stillwater Oklahoma area and have reliable transportation.
Must be able to regularly lift and handle cartons that weigh up to 70 pounds, occasionally cartons that are up to 90 pounds, physical fitness is a must.
Must be able to work on your feet in continuous motion for up to 10 hours shifts.
Must not be a distraction to other employees and the workflow, non-work related conversation is prohibited in the warehouse.
Must have full time availability with 40 to 45 hour average weeks working Monday thru Friday, and a willingness to work weekends and up to 55 hours a week during peak volume time periods. Reliability and timeliness in work attendance are a must.
Must have great reading and analytical skills, the ability and willingness to eventually memorize a vast inventory of unique but similar products.
Must be a team player with a positive attitude and easy to get along with.
Must have a high school degree, and preference is given to those with a 4 year college degree or prior warehouse employment.
Hard workers only need apply. At SGAmmo a professional approach your to work is required. We expect you to give 100% of your attention to the job at hand while on the clock and your duties performed with diligence and efficiency. You must be able to work quickly and accurately, the SGAmmo warehouse is not a casual workplace, we expect our employees to be self-motivating and strive for perfection in their performance.
Starting pay is $15 an hour with the potential for significant pay raises for excellent performance."
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:16:55 PM EDT
[#2]
They're a great company to buy from for sure.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:16:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I have nothing but good things to say about SG ammo.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:35:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm someone who complained about the shipping insurance policy, and I still think it's a bs way to do it.

But at the end of the day, I buy all my ammo from them and haven't had any issues. If you use any kind of ammo price tracker, you'll find them at the bottom of the list almost every time, plus cheaper shipping and probably the fastest shipping possible.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:35:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Same here. Fuck that other guy.
View Quote
Damn right
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:55:31 PM EDT
[#6]
they keep sending me emails and then I keep giving them my money
evil terrible people taunting me with low prices,cheap and fast shipping.I don't know how they sleep at night..
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Who is rogueboss?
View Quote
<Removed -40xb>
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:26:14 AM EDT
[#8]
My order this afternoon will be here Monday so happy with that. I like when you order a case a lot of times can tack smaller items on and shipping stays the same.

Want to try out some different low recoils OO buck so tacked some on and some .45 and no extra $$$

They also do cool things with ammo they went to the manufacturer and got them to make some 7.62x39 8M3 ammo.

The gel test on that is impressive. Not that great at penetration but one hit with that and better enjoy your day because probably your last.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:28:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My order this afternoon will be here Monday so happy with that. I like when you order a case a lot of times can tack smaller items on and shipping stays the same.

Want to try out some different low recoils OO buck so tacked some on and some .45 and no extra $$

They also do cool things with ammo they went to the manufacturer and got them to make some 7.62x39 8M3 ammo.

The gel test on that is impressive. Not that great at penetration but one hit with that and better enjoy your day because probably your last.
View Quote
I got some of that 8M3.  Wasn't penetration around 14"?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:37:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

<Removed -40xb>
View Quote
C'mon now. Sure, he puts out some unpopular opinions at times, but has he ever wronged anyone here?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:40:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
SG has gotten a lot of money from me.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:49:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Just ordered a couple thousand rounds of IMI Razorcore on Saturday, got it Wednesday, going to shoot it tomorrow.

Good folks at SG, excellent service.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:58:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Those damn jerkfaces. Selling me 2.23 ammo for 16cpr. Allowing me to do this all day long
They should be ashamed!!! I've never fully recovered!
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:30:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
C'mon now. Sure, he puts out some unpopular opinions at times, but has he ever wronged anyone here?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<Removed -40xb>.
Well, he's bashed site sponsors repeatedly.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:50:57 AM EDT
[#15]
They are in OKC. I'm in StL. 
7 hr drive straight up I44. You wouldn't believe how fast I get my shipments from them.  

Dont buy from anyone else.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 4:26:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Are you sure you don't want to send it back? There is a really rogue guy here that doesn't care for their business practices, he may be disappointed in you.

(I love SGAmmo too, whenever I look at my order totals for the year I feel a little sick though)
View Quote
Ahh, everything makes sense after reading this. Can't say I'm surprised, though.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 4:47:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Great company. The first place I check for my ammo needs
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 5:38:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No, I work for a company you despise...
Who doesn't like guns etc...
I don't talk guns at work lol
View Quote
who?
the ATF? Ruger? CTD?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:22:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
SGAmmo is, IMO, one of the best in the business.

I just logged in to view my order history; I said, "Oh shit!"
View Quote
My exact reaction Wednesday night after checking status of my last order.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:27:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Good company, outstanding CS. My go-to ammo source.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:38:35 AM EDT
[#21]
SGammo is the only place I buy and recommend 
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:43:29 AM EDT
[#22]
They are a great company.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:07:56 AM EDT
[#23]
They are a great . Since I found out about them, they are pretty much the only place I buy ammo from anymore.

Warning though, if you sign up for their mailing list they will cause you to spend lots of money with them.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:14:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
same here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At this point they are the only company i buy ammo from. fast shipping great service.
same here.
I buy from whoever sells me what I want for the least amount of money. I get good service from all the vendors I use. SG is only one of them.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#25]
My only problem is waiting to see how low the 5.56 drops...............I see a great price and I want to wait...
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:24:21 AM EDT
[#26]
SG and Target are my GOTO sources for ammunition. I usually check both sites to see who has what I want in-stock at the best price with shipping.

Both are really good people to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:02:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
In before the massively entitled cop shits in this thread.
View Quote
Or some of the CT arfcommers.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:08:42 AM EDT
[#28]
They've gotten a lot slower for me. Last time I ordered I received the notification that my shipment was ready to go on the truck almost an entire HOUR later wheras the time before was only 16 minutes.

I LOVE SGA!
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:23:29 AM EDT
[#29]
So far they're about the only vendor I will buy ammo from online.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:30:11 AM EDT
[#30]
They are about an hours drive from my place, when I place a order I have it next day...they rock...
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:42:29 AM EDT
[#31]
I order all my 5.56 from them.

Sadly, I get 1k rnds of 9mm 147 -P from a  local mfg here in DFW.

I should order my .22lr from SGA too. Sorry Sam, I am a disappoint
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:47:09 AM EDT
[#32]
I would love to buy from them...if they sold at the counter at their offices in Stillwater.

I went to OSU and I still own a couple of rent houses there so I try to get through town at least once a month.

Not paying shipping on something I could pick up myself.

Let me know when they start sales at the counter or even pickup at the dock and I'll be there with cash in hand and a smile on my face.

Until then...I'll just have to wave when I drive past.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:01:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

<Removed -40xb>
View Quote
Classy coc violation

Every business I have had a "problem" with I have made the reasons clear on here. I have reasons for not supporting a VERY small number of site sponsors. There are also site sponsors I spend a lot of money with.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Love them. I asked for some swag with my last order. Gtg
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#35]
SG is the best place I have bought ammo from. Close second is TargetSportsUSA.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:39:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
who?
the ATF? Ruger? CTD?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, I work for a company you despise...
Who doesn't like guns etc...
I don't talk guns at work lol
who?
the ATF? Ruger? CTD?
Admin at DU
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:48:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Classy coc violation

Every business I have had a "problem" with I have made the reasons clear on here. I have reasons for not supporting a VERY small number of site sponsors. There are also site sponsors I spend a lot of money with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<Removed -40xb>
Classy coc violation

Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:29:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Man, now I'm pissed!  I ordered a case of 124gr HST from SG and MY tracking number didn't show up until much, much later that afternoon!  And the ammo itself took FOUR WHOLE DAYS!  

Seriously though, my first order and it went fine. I was wondering about the negative BS reviews you read online, and I just chalk it up to disgruntled human beings.  SG is good to go for me, so far.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Or some of the CT arfcommers.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:46:07 PM EDT
[#40]
SGAmmo rocks
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:53:56 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't order from anyone else. I'm very pleased with them.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top