View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before Virginia.
that's kinda it, isn't it?

seems like most of the folks calling Trump a liar and stupid are from Va
Trump's getting a new pair of shoes made from NoVa Gator hide.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:19:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

See no evil, hear no evil. Always the last guy to know what his administration was doing. Etc.
View Quote
Yup, never subpoenaed, untouchable golden boy through every scandal from the auctioning off of his seat onward....
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:19:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Elephant in the room (Obama administration's dissemination of General Flinn's "incidental" wiretapped conversation with Russia)
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Trump stays on the offensive and keeps winning
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:20:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtEz57_KZGk
View Quote
He's personally going to the White House to discuss this.

Hope he doesn't stop at any parks around Chappaqua.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh I like this!

The communications by members of the Trump team were "legally" and "incidentally" collected, but not in connection to any foreign intelligence gathering operation and not in relation to the investigation into Russia.

So how exactly does the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Court approve a warrant to collect communications which would "incidentally" pick up communications from the Trump transition team, but not in any way related to a foreign intelligence operation or the investigation into Russia?

I await the full disclosure of that one. 
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't get it. Where are all the red bars from the idiots on my ignore list that usually pollute the Trump threads?

Usually in a Trump thread every third or fourth post is separated by a couple red bars.
View Quote
They are busy wiping hard drives at work.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:22:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Elephant in the room (Obama administration's dissemination of General Flinn's "incidental" wiretapped conversation with Russia)
View Quote
Oh, excellent point.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:22:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The narrative has already been pushed on this topic. Since they say Trump's tweets were specifically that Obama administration tapped Trump Tower, this new revelation doesn't prove Trump's assertion exactly so the narrative will continue from the left that he's still a wantonly lying to the public etc etc etc. I didn't watch the hearings with Comey and the gang, did he absoluty refute that there wasn't any incidental info picked up?
View Quote
Incidental = we record everything, all of the time.

Unmasking = tying a recording or recordings to a specified person.

Seems to me that since everything is "wiretapped" all of the time, unmasking is the new wiretapping.

Nunes just announced that Trump is half-correct, the IC unmasked Trump team recordings.  The only questions that remain, and Nunes said he will investigate, are who did it and why.

So if someone in Zero's administration directed or requested unmasked recordings from the Trump team, Trump will be proven 100% correct.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:23:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:24:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Yup.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:24:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Just like everyone else I guess.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't get it. Where are all the red bars from the idiots on my ignore list that usually pollute the Trump threads?

Usually in a Trump thread every third or fourth post is separated by a couple red bars.
View Quote
Lol i was literally just thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Aside of the corruption and treason, this situation is hilarious.  

If this pans out, Trump was playing his opponents like a fiddle  (multiple times now).  If it pans out, it has been flawless execution.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:26:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I was really starting to doubt trumps whole pushing of this. With the media against you, you need damning proof. After the FBI hearing it looked bad. But maybe trump played it that way?
View Quote
After over a year of watching Trump on the campaign trail to the Presidency I can tell you, Never Doubt the Trump.  He is the Troll King or he is a Time Traveling Troll come back to save us.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:26:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Will there be special camps for members of the lying, commie shill MSM??

Because, literally....
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Coordinating talking points with ShareBlueballs...
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:27:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Re: unmasking...when collections are made that include US citizens, that is supposed to be transcribed as USper(son).  If two or more are recorded, that would be USper1 and USper2.  Only if the IC decided that there was something in the conversation that warranted closer scrutiny would they "unmask" to show that USper1 is actually John Smith.  Or at least that's what Comey indicated in his testimony.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:28:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Incidental = we record everything, all of the time.

Unmasking = tying a recording or recordings to a specified person.

Seems to me that since everything is "wiretapped" all of the time, unmasking is the new wiretapping.

Nunes just announced that Trump is half-correct, the IC unmasked Trump team recordings.  The only questions that remain, and Nunes said he will investigate, are who did it and why.

So if someone in Zero's administration directed or requested unmasked recordings from the Trump team, Trump will be proven 100% correct.
View Quote
Ah... makes sense now.  I'd buy that.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Maybe?

Trump is the Columbo of Presidents.
View Quote
That a a great way to put it.  He doesn't even have to ask one more question.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#23]
I feel like we are missing a few people in this thread? I feel lonely without someone telling me to "stop reading propaganda"  every third post.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Lol i was literally just thinking the same thing.
View Quote
As they all seem of singular thought and message, I assume sharia-blue hasn't informed them what, exactly, their personal opinions are just yet. I am sure they will be along shortly to derail this thread.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:29:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They collect everything for review, but personally identifying information is kept hidden until someone decides the intelligence needs further review.  Then they unmask the PII so they can tie the intelligence to an individual.

Nunes is saying that Trump, Trump's Transition team, et al., communications were all recorded like everyone's comms are recorded.  Someone or some people within the intelligence community tied those specific recorded communications to Trump and friends, and started passing it around to others in the IC, and maybe elsewhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does "unmasking" mean???
They collect everything for review, but personally identifying information is kept hidden until someone decides the intelligence needs further review.  Then they unmask the PII so they can tie the intelligence to an individual.

Nunes is saying that Trump, Trump's Transition team, et al., communications were all recorded like everyone's comms are recorded.  Someone or some people within the intelligence community tied those specific recorded communications to Trump and friends, and started passing it around to others in the IC, and maybe elsewhere.
The NSA accidentally the whole thing.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:30:11 PM EDT
[#26]
So just trying to get caught up, Trump was in fact correct in saying he was "wiretapped" ?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:31:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Oh I like this!

The communications by members of the Trump team were "legally" and "incidentally" collected, but not in connection to any foreign intelligence gathering operation and not in relation to the investigation into Russia.

So how exactly does the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Court approve a warrant to collect communications which would "incidentally" pick up communications from the Trump transition team, but not in any way related to a foreign intelligence operation or the investigation into Russia?

I await the full disclosure of that one. 
View Quote
Only one answer and it is exactly what we have all been speculating these tools have been used for. They sniff everything and pass it around with minimal discretion.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:31:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So just trying to get caught up, Trump was in fact correct in saying he was "wiretapped" ?
View Quote
Looks that way
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:34:57 PM EDT
[#30]
I honestly think Trump intentionally promotes and fosters a situation of chaos, and then trots out the destruction over the top of it.  I now look at all appearances of strife and conflict as manufactured and intentional.

I am at the point where I think he is running his own CTR and the nevertrumpers are actually trump disinfo shills sent by trump to be easily shattered.  

fucking 4d blindfold handsfree time travel chess.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:35:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Hannity is going to go nuts on his show today.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:36:17 PM EDT
[#32]
there will be no:
apologies
accountability
stopping this nonsense
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:36:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And it slowly, little by little, will come out.

1. No surveillance at all

2. No actual wiretapping

3.  Some Russian mobsters in Trump Tower were wire tapped, but not Trump.

4.  Some Trump info was collected inadvertently 

5.  .????

Face it, Trump was spied on by the Obama admin.
View Quote
that is what I want to hear, and I don't think it will be much longer
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:37:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#35]

House Intelligence Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said this produced "dozens" of reports which eventually unmasked several individuals’ identities and were "widely disseminated."                                

He said none of the reports he had read mentioned Russia or Russians and he was unsure whether the surveillance occurred at Trump Tower -- as President Trump has suggested. Nunes also was unsure if then President-elect Trump was captured by the surveillance, which occurred in November, December and January.
Nunes said the surveillance collection was "legally collected foreign intelligence under FISA incidental collection." But Nunes said he was "alarmed" the intelligence "ended up in reporting channels and was widely disseminated."
He said he didn't know what foreign intelligence value the surveillance had "and why people would need to know that about President-elect Trump and his transition team." Nunes did not identify which foreign targets were under surveillance.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/22/trump-team-communications-captured-by-intelligence-community-surveillance-nunes-says.html

so, if it is under FISA, it is by presidential request through the AG.......
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Lol I had the same humorously dark thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So who's the guy they sent to Westminster bridge to distract attention from the announcement?

Lol I had the same humorously dark thought.
I was obviously just kidding when I said that, but it IS funny how these big news items often come in pairs.  

Hang on, some guy in a black helicopter just pulled in.  brb...
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:41:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Question:

Will the anti-Trump fanaticism in the Intelligence Community, the surveillance, the spying, the leaking, the digging into Russia and all of the general lunacy going on at the CIA and NSA cause the collapse of our civilian intelligence agencies? 

How can anyone have any confidence in these people's ability to steal secrets and keep secrets? How can anyone have any confidence in these people's ability to counteract foreign intelligence and cyber warfare? 

I hope to God that our military intelligence agencies have not been drawn into and corrupted by this bullshit. We need something working while we rebuild the smoldering ruins of the CIA and NSA. 
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:41:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I feel like we are missing a few people in this thread? I feel lonely without someone telling me to "stop reading propaganda"  every third post.
View Quote
And it seems David Brock had a heart attack yesterday also.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:42:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Another elephant in the room (just a few days before Obama left office he allowed Attorney General Loretta Lynch to change the way U.S. intelligence agencies share unconfirmed data.)
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:43:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
In before Virginia.
View Quote
So true. 

Fuck NOVA.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:44:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:44:34 PM EDT
[#42]
In before someone from the LEFT says that proof is.......

"An order to wiretap TRUMP, signed by Pres. OBAMA."

or

"Physical evidence where, OBAMA himself actually hooked up the wires to wiretap TRUMP."

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:44:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yep. Turns out they were. Imagine that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol infowars

wait, wrong thread.

Oh, and infowars was right.
Yep. Turns out they were. Imagine that.
Again. For like the 50th time in the past 12 months.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:47:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Oh snap:

CNN

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Oh snap:

CNN

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes said Wednesday that President Donald Trump's personal communications may have been picked up by investigators through "incidental collection."

Nunes said at a news conference he discovered the potential surveillance of Trump himself while reviewing intelligence reports, but said it was not related to Russia.

"This is a normal, incidental collection, based on what I could collect," Nunes said. "This appears to be all legally collected foreign intelligence under" the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

Nunes said he alerted House Speaker Paul Ryan about the collection and is traveling to the White House Wednesday afternoon.
    "I'm actually alarmed by it," Nunes said.
    But Comey just said there was no evidence ! Oh wait Comey said there was NO evidence the FBI did it !
    Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:48:19 PM EDT
    [#46]
    Quoted:
    View Quote
    Nunes isn't actually saying much.  He definitely isn't saying that Trump was the _target_ of a wiretap, but that he (and/or associated) spoke with someone who was (and were therefore recorded).

You can spin that into whichever narrative suits your political fancy.
    Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:49:14 PM EDT
    [#47]
    Obama may not have wiretapped Trump but i think he is definitely complicit in the unmasking of these individuals.

NSA sharing of intercepted communications

WASHINGTON — In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections....

Now why would Obama do that?
    Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:49:41 PM EDT
    [#48]
    What country are we living in, again?
    Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:50:55 PM EDT
    [#49]
    Quoted:

View Quote
    They are awaiting instructions from Borg Control. Borg is recalculating.
    Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:51:05 PM EDT
    [#50]
    Quoted:
    View All Quotes
    Quoted:
    <strong>Quoted:</strong>
    And it slowly, little by little, will come out.

1. No surveillance at all

2. No actual wiretapping

3.  Some Russian mobsters in Trump Tower were wire tapped, but not Trump.

4.  Some Trump info was collected inadvertently 

5.  .????

Face it, Trump was spied on by the Obama admin.

If that is In fact true I just love the slow release.  Everyone scrambles, creates a narrative, and then when that narrative starts to set boom, next bit of info comes out and they all start scrambling again.  I don't think anyone else other than Trump and his team could pull this off.
    Page / 21
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top