BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I admit, I kinda surprised that slow of an impact proved fatal. I expected another AZ style Leeeroy Jenkins! moment at that.

And as pointed out, lethal force fully justified regardless of the means of delivery. Armed and shooting means eliminate threat through any means available and reasonably safe to bystanders.

And no CVPIs appeared to have been hurt, so there's that.
View Quote
He didn't just hit her, he ran her over.

Not that that's a problem in this instance, of course.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:55:32 PM EDT
[#2]
A red-headed white female.....
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Everyone wants to be a bad ass until its time to do bad ass stuff.  Sadly this is one down 30 million to go.
View Quote
Did you read the part where she stole a police car last year?  
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Other Guys - Did that go the way you thought
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok.
Hit by Police cruiser
Run over by cruiser
Resisting arrest and tazed
Died at hospitol

Darwin 1
Crazy women 0
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:14:38 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL when I first came on we used to clip runners on the side walk with the car bumpers.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:21:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Confucius say girl who run in front of cop car, gets tired treaded!
View Quote
Fixed for you.

But, plenty will object that she was running away, and the officer decided on his own to be judge, jury, and executioner.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fixed for you.

But, plenty will object that she was running away, and the officer decided on his own to be judge, jury, and executioner.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Confucius say girl who run in front of cop car, gets tired treaded!
Fixed for you.

Non concur. The cop initiated the run over as she was shooting at cops and anyone else nearby.

She still had the gun in her hand. The fact that she was running does not mean she ceased to be a threat... Well at least not until she got treaded.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:40:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fixed for you.

View Quote
What kind of progressive liberal bullshit is that. And by plenty, you mean you, right?

Any reasonable person would see she was an immediate danger to many people and she needed to be stopped. Using a vehicle is no different that a gun.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I am surprised that the guy did not back up after he ran over her.

Red
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:56:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Ready.

Aim.

Firestone?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 4:18:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hot off the press

http://i.imgur.com/NVJooEZ.gif
View Quote
Too bad they didn't have a GoPro mounted under the car.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 1:11:08 PM EDT
[#14]
This thread is satisfying. 

Link Posted: 4/4/2017 1:30:57 PM EDT
[#15]
That second dash cam video - everytime I see it now I think the car is saying "chomp" is it runs her down.  Hungry, hungry hippos.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What kind of progressive liberal bullshit is that. And by plenty, you mean you, right?

Any reasonable person would see she was an immediate danger to many people and she needed to be stopped. Using a vehicle is no different that a gun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fixed for you.

No, I did not mean me. Personally I think he should have backed over her a couple times and spun out once or twice before getting out of the car. Bitch got what she deserved.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top