Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:04:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude is mentally unstable and appears to have a high degree of insecurity. Couple that with power and the need to be recognized in his mind as a "world power" and that adds up to a very dangerous combination.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol. 

They aren't going to do shit. 
Dude is mentally unstable and appears to have a high degree of insecurity. Couple that with power and the need to be recognized in his mind as a "world power" and that adds up to a very dangerous combination.
I know.

Guess I'm just sick of always getting hyped for the "boom" and then it turns out it was all a bunch of BS. Like the Russian summer assualt of Ukraine that everyone was flipping out about back in 2015 (I think, may have been last year) that never materialized. Or the supposed October assault on Ukraine that was supposed to come last year. Didn't happen. 

Or the coming waves of mass terror attacks and huge 9/11 style events everyone has been predicting for ~3 years now. Or a race war in the US. Or Israel getting into a legit war with someone like Syria and Iran. Or... well you get the idea.

Everyone keeps talking like the world is going to suddenly fall apart but nothing is actually happening to precipitate the supposed global meltdown/WW3/whatever. Yeah, there's lots of serious issues but nothing "explosive" so to speak. The talk is always "WAR IS COMING, JIHADIS ARE EVERYWHERE, THERE ARE LIZARD MEN IN CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT, EBOLA WILL KILL US ALL!!!" and then... nothing. Dick all ever actually occurs and everyone just forgets about it and moves on to next sensational BS headline. 

EDIT: Page 3 is most sensational page of sensational scariness. 
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No, talking like that is how you live.

The US will crush any nation without nukes - Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq. If a nation wants to live without the Damoclean sword of American popular opinion over their head, WMD is the only way to guarantee independence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey chubby,

You wanna die, cause talking like that is how you die.
No, talking like that is how you live.

The US will crush any nation without nukes - Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq. If a nation wants to live without the Damoclean sword of American popular opinion over their head, WMD is the only way to guarantee independence.
That's got to be the most absurd thing I'll read today.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:07:47 PM EDT
[#3]
God, what a blowhard.....
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#4]
He has No idea how advanced the world is around him.Also because of this he thinks he can run with the big dogs...
I hope he lives long enough to see how wrong he was.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Out of range. Feels good

Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:11:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:12:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Guess our first shot should be nukes then! Thanks for the heads up lil Kim!
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Whatever. Yawn
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:16:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Whatever little fa tboy.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:17:58 PM EDT
[#10]
do we know where fat boy sleeps every night?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:19:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yep, and thats not even the big one, ie Hosni Mubarak. The way we pulked the rug out from under him after years of doing our bidding was a huge message to the powers that be in the ME. Thankfully the Egyption military had some brains and tossed out Brotherhood agent Morsi. The US had just switched sides, and our foreign policy now centers on doing the bidding of the muslim brotherhood. Hopefully President Trump will change all that. I think he will, given that he smacked down Gen Mattis second choice for being a brotherhood sympathizer.

There is a lot of swamp that needs draining. DC is worse than the ninth ward post Katrina.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And thanks to Hilldawg and President Zero taking out Ghadaffi, we'll never see a compliant dictator again. They'll fight to the death, because the next administration will probably just kill them anyways. 
Yep, and thats not even the big one, ie Hosni Mubarak. The way we pulked the rug out from under him after years of doing our bidding was a huge message to the powers that be in the ME. Thankfully the Egyption military had some brains and tossed out Brotherhood agent Morsi. The US had just switched sides, and our foreign policy now centers on doing the bidding of the muslim brotherhood. Hopefully President Trump will change all that. I think he will, given that he smacked down Gen Mattis second choice for being a brotherhood sympathizer.

There is a lot of swamp that needs draining. DC is worse than the ninth ward post Katrina.
Hell, Ronnie tried real hard to do it but, Ghadaffi was sleeping out that night. He did quiet down for a bit.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:20:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And thanks to Hilldawg and President Zero taking out Ghadaffi, we'll never see a compliant dictator again. They'll fight to the death, because the next administration will probably just kill them anyways. 
View Quote
  Would you care to give examples of compliant dicatators who stepped aside because the US asked nicely? Why do you consider Ghadaffi killed by his own people to be the benchmark rather than Saddam dragged out of a hole by American troops or Noreiga rotting in a cell the past 30 years?
 At what point in the history of the DPRK has it looked like a "compliant dictator" was in power who would peaceably live with his neighbors?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:31:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Bring it, Best Korea. Fucking up North Korea would cement a 2nd term for Trump.

Getting a successful intercept with one of our ABM platforms would also be quite the feather in our cap.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Kinda tough to walk back from a statement like that.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:34:28 PM EDT
[#15]
As you wish.  No bullets.  Missiles and bombs only.  Carpet bombing their artillery with MOABs should do the trick, right?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:34:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
NORTH Korea has pledged to launch a nuclear strike on the US if a “single bullet is fired” as US forces flood the Korean Peninsula.

In a statement, North Korea’s Foreign Ministry said: "The Korean People’s Army will reduce the bases of aggression and provocation to ashes with its invincible Hwasong rockets tipped with nuclear warheads and reliably defend the security of the country and its people’s happiness in case the US and the South Korean puppet forces fire even a single bullet at the territory of the DPRK."
View Quote
Lil' Kim is painting everyone into a corner. Why does this guy have to be such a fucking asshole? 
View Quote
Just more proof MacArthur was right.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Thinking of writing a book titled:

The Glassy Knoll
Future History of North Korea
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:38:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Nothing is going to happen.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:40:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Then can't reach Florida yet, can they?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:43:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Action against them is imminent. I would predict within 90 days.
View Quote
Agree.  Things appear to be at a clear breaking point.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Bet they cant reach me.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Hes launching Dongs...Dongs...

Hahahhaahahahahahahah
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:48:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Someone needs to remove lil Kim.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:50:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Then can't reach Florida yet, can they?
View Quote
The Chong Chon Gang can port just about anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:54:02 PM EDT
[#26]
That's quite a collection of hats :-)
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 4:59:34 PM EDT
[#27]
IMHO, no matter who shoots first, shoots last, wins, loses, blah, blah, blah, the Chinese, the UN, the Russians, and the Liberal SJWs here will blame Trump for the humanitarian fiasco that will ensue.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:07:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Push your luck poster child for our enemies. This guy needs a message sent.
View Quote
Trump needs to strike this guy like Reagan did to Gadaffi.  Kill some of his family and blow up his fancy house.  Maybe they'll get lucky and kill him too.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:08:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Trump needs to strike this guy like Reagan did to Gadaffi.  Kill some of his family and blow up his fancy house.  Maybe they'll get lucky and kill him too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump has a lot of catching up to do to outpace Kim on killing his family.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That's got to be the most absurd thing I'll read today.
View Quote
As an American you should be familar with a lesson from WW2: start a war, get nuked.

Afghanistan and Iraq proved that 2nd amendment style militias are worthless for defending against a conventional army. Nukes OTOH are a sovereign remedy for attacks from McCain and friends.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:12:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The world really needs to end this shit before they actually have a nuke.

Seriously, we should have taken them out a long long time ago.

Fuck China, fuck the Norks
View Quote
Yeah, this shit needs to end now.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have this stupid law about knocking off heads of state.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#35]

lol

lil Kim's palace. If I can find it so can a few cruise missiles.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:21:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

There are no dogs left in Norkland. They were eaten by the starving masses years ago.
View Quote
Pretty sure fat boy had his uncle fed to starving dogs so they still have some unless fat boy ate them after.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:21:51 PM EDT
[#37]
You gotta admit......He is really good at drawing those lines in the sand with style.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:24:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Snow coffee for everybody!
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Just more proof MacArthur was right.  
View Quote
Good answer.  I'm gonna keep an eye on you.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:29:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Is this the same sane guy who has feed live people to dogs, executed people with mortars,  and had 1000's tortured and executed!

The guy is not playing with a full deck and could live in the mountains of NK the rest of his life like a king and not give a shit. Time and time again he has proven he don't give a shit about nothing.
View Quote
The thing that's probably most distressing to me is that Lil' Kim grew up and was educated in Switzerland, not North Korea.

He is not a product of the North Korean system -- he knows better.

He's acting like a little dictator on purpose. 
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#41]
We could bomb them back to the stone age, but that would be a step up for them.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The world really needs to end this shit before they actually have a nuke.

Seriously, we should have taken them out a long long time ago.

Fuck China, fuck the Norks
View Quote
According to some accounts, they have as many as 20 miniaturized nukes already. 

They just don't have the rocket to get them to the US -- yet.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
He has No idea how advanced the world is around him.Also because of this he thinks he can run with the big dogs...
I hope he lives long enough to see how wrong he was.
View Quote
    No,he knows exactly how far behind he is and sees ROK leaping ahead by a degree he can never,ever match.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#44]
I feel bad for the people of Best Korea. Not only do they live like shit, but %99.8 of the country has absolutely no idea that Dear Leader is saber rattling against the worlds largest military powerhouse- essentially gambling with their lives.

While the idea of making a few glass parking lots is cute, it will never happen. The civilian loss of life would never be tolerated. Not to mention the fallout towards S. Korea and Japan. This being said, a yuuuge coordinated ground strike with the intention of taking out Kim and their military infrastructure surely has to be on the table.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:40:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I know.

Guess I'm just sick of always getting hyped for the "boom" and then it turns out it was all a bunch of BS. Like the Russian summer assualt of Ukraine that everyone was flipping out about back in 2015 (I think, may have been last year) that never materialized. Or the supposed October assault on Ukraine that was supposed to come last year. Didn't happen. 

Or the coming waves of mass terror attacks and huge 9/11 style events everyone has been predicting for ~3 years now. Or a race war in the US. Or Israel getting into a legit war with someone like Syria and Iran. Or... well you get the idea.

Everyone keeps talking like the world is going to suddenly fall apart but nothing is actually happening to precipitate the supposed global meltdown/WW3/whatever. Yeah, there's lots of serious issues but nothing "explosive" so to speak. The talk is always "WAR IS COMING, JIHADIS ARE EVERYWHERE, THERE ARE LIZARD MEN IN CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT, EBOLA WILL KILL US ALL!!!" and then... nothing. Dick all ever actually occurs and everyone just forgets about it and moves on to next sensational BS headline. 

EDIT: Page 3 is most sensational page of sensational scariness. 
View Quote
There have been something like 20,000 deaths in the ongoing Ukraine / Russia conflict. 

The the events of the past ~5 years have been 'dick all' to you, that's actually pretty damn scary. 
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
NORTH Korea has pledged to launch a nuclear strike on the US if a “single bullet is fired” as US forces flood the Korean Peninsula.

In a statement, North Korea’s Foreign Ministry said: "The Korean People’s Army will reduce the bases of aggression and provocation to ashes with its invincible Hwasong rockets tipped with nuclear warheads and reliably defend the security of the country and its people’s happiness in case the US and the South Korean puppet forces fire even a single bullet at the territory of the DPRK."
View Quote
Lil' Kim is painting everyone into a corner. Why does this guy have to be such a fucking asshole? 
View Quote

Because they know China has their back .....
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/2010/06/01/2010060100917_1.jpg

lol

lil Kim's palace. If I can find it so can a few cruise missiles.
View Quote
I think we need to send about 300 of them that way.  From B-52s, subs, etc.  Just launch them at anything even remotely dangerous looking.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:45:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We should have nuked China some decades ago and we wouldn't have to deal with this. Plus TV's would be cheaper.
View Quote
I agree  !!! We should have ended the Korean war with a Victory instead of this simmering stalemate ....
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A dog barking in Korean sounds like any other dog.
View Quote
Dogs don't bark in Korea if they do they are found and eaten ....
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:47:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Fat Korean Kid threatens to beat down the US.  

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top