Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2001 4:18:46 PM EDT
You guys hurt my feelings, cause the shit eatin` guy got a better resonse than my stupid jokes did....(wahhh...wahhh...wahhh)...i think i`ll LEAVE THIS BOARD, and tell them somewhere ELSE....SO THERE.......[grenade]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#1]
AND....YOU GUYS MADE ME MISS PART OF THE HOCKEY GAME!!!!!!........SABRES=STANLEY CUP!!!!![pyro]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:45:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:48:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sorry, no offense intended, but we've had all the pissing and moaning from NY we can stand, if you know what I mean.  LOL
View Quote
                                        You got the point of this thread bud.....[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#4]
We seem to have more folks looking for fistfights than firearms advice.  Does the phrase 'divide and conquer' mena anything?????
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#5]
O K....Here`s the serious part...you guys have apparently realized why i put this up here. MY problem is that even though we all agree on at least one issue, (RKBA) some seem to take the board too damn serious, as maybe we all should on occasion, but keeping in mind that freedoms (speech..religion...opinion) does NOT give anyone the right to use up board time to purposely endeavor on a mission of puposeful irritation on a repetitive basis, and for what end?...as far as i`m concerned, as the old saying goes, there are no enemies here, only friends i hav`nt meant....that`s been my approach to this website and still is...however damaged that attitude has been, i still respect anyones right to thier opinion and to the fact that they may call me asshole if they please..(easy now)..i also believe the moderators are extremely lenient on letting members have thier say on any subject, where i often felt maybe it should have been otherwise (not up to me) in short...fighting on this board is B/S!!! and YES...there ARE mountains in new york, just not REAL BIG ones.......B&G...(it`s full moon time again)....[smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top