Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 178
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 10:18:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lies, littlefinger will kill Dany and Jon in hopes to wed Sansa and be king, but Sansa will kill him.

Then, Sansa will marry the imp again
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on one for what is bound to be an epic thread that documents how much we hate GRRM for killing our favorite characters

At this point the show doesn't really have a whole hell of a lot to do with GRRM's vision for who lives, who dies, and how (and hasn't since S4).  It all comes down to what Dumb & Dumber want to happen.

Because of this its pretty much guaranteed that the two Daenerys will have her sitting on the iron throne when it's all said and done regardless of how GRRM plans on ending the books. It's only a question of how she gets there and who, if anyone, will be there with her.

Lies, littlefinger will kill Dany and Jon in hopes to wed Sansa and be king, but Sansa will kill him.

So this:

And then this:

Link Posted: 3/10/2017 10:41:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Uncharted territory, beyond Martin's fat ass loitering (after the utter shittiness of the last two books maybe HBO can finish it better).

Let's hope it's good and not like the fucktarded Dorne sequence.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:04:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In on one for what is bound to be an epic thread that documents how much we hate GRRM for killing our favorite characters
View Quote
@MEDIKEIGHTED

I called it and already it has begun
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:11:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
@MEDIKEIGHTED

I called it and already it has begun
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:24:29 PM EDT
[#5]
If Sansa keeps growing, she can replace Wun Wun..
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:29:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At this point the show doesn't really have a whole hell of a lot to do with GRRM's vision for who lives, who dies, and how (and hasn't since S4).  It all comes down to what Dumb & Dumber want to happen.

Because of this its pretty much guaranteed that the two Daenerys will have her sitting on the iron throne when it's all said and done regardless of how GRRM plans on ending the books. It's only a question of how she gets there and who, if anyone, will be there with her.

So this:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f9f0093886a3ede76815cbb983b9b126/tumblr_mjz8jbFUqj1r7g5qao1_500.jpg

And then this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/17/15/2AA0089B00000578-3165348-image-a-13_1437144579999.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/17/15/2AA00A5800000578-3165348-image-a-14_1437144585836.jpg

And you know this, maaaaan!
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 1:20:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If Sansa keeps growing, she can replace Wun Wun..
View Quote

I think that role would probably go to Gwendoline Christie.

Link Posted: 3/12/2017 11:24:33 PM EDT
[#8]
In on 2, CANNOT WAIT
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 5:08:04 PM EDT
[#9]
This Friday at the Toyota Center (where the Rockets play) there is going to be a live concert featuring Game of Thrones composer Ramin Djawadi.

So there is going to be an NBA stadium full of people paying $40-$250 a ticket to listen to an orchestra play music from a tv show.  I think it's safe to say there has never been a tv show like GoT.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's been killing you to have to wait and start this thread, hasn't it?
View Quote

In, I guess.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 5:51:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Some scenes between these two could be pretty funny.

Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:02:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Scenes where he's about to do something stupid and she's the one scowling to keep him from doing it?

That would be awesome
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:30:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Scenes where he's about to do something stupid and she's the one scowling to keep him from doing it?

That would be awesome
View Quote

plenty of storylines to resolve, but why not?  maisie's too old and her pov is all mystical and revengey these days...more sassy 10 year old is just what the show needs!!!!  i read monster hunter nemesis over the summer and now i know what was missing....a sassy 10 year old asking "whatchutalkinboutfranks?!?" every 10 pages or so.

hear me sass!
sassiness is coming!
we do not grow!
unbowed, unbent, sassy!
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Is anyone taking bets as to who is the first main character to die this season?
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 3:59:32 PM EDT
[#15]
I saw your pecker....what kind of a God has a pecker that small?
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 4:08:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Daenerys would have odds around 1/500.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 4:09:17 PM EDT
[#17]
In on 2
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 4:16:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What I wouldn't give to see her impaled by one of those giant's arrows, right off of her stupid dragon in the first ep...
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 4:24:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Melissandra.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 4:25:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What I wouldn't give to see her impaled by one of those giant's arrows, right off of her stupid dragon in the first ep...
View Quote
You leave Jon's incest lover alone!
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Melissandra.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Melissandra.  

Link Posted: 3/15/2017 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This Friday at the Toyota Center (where the Rockets play) there is going to be a live concert featuring Game of Thrones composer Ramin Djawadi.

So there is going to be an NBA stadium full of people paying $40-$250 a ticket to listen to an orchestra play music from a tv show.  I think it's safe to say there has never been a tv show like GoT.
View Quote

To be fair, Djawadi did a hell of a job with the music. I think the scores can stand alone as great pieces.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 4:40:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

To be fair, Djawadi did a hell of a job with the music. I think the scores can stand alone as great pieces.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, I'm not ripping it.  The music definitely is fantastic. I'm just using it as an example for why there has never been a tv show like GoT.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:16:07 PM EDT
[#24]
If I had to guess which main character will die first, I have to say Baelish, Sansa, or Cersei.

Benjen and Dolorous Edd are going to get fucked in the season finale, methinks.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Hell yes. I just watched all of Ozzy Man's reviews from S6 in the last couple days. A great refresher if you don't want to sit down and watch all 10 hours, lol.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:52:18 PM EDT
[#27]
So how much would a battle between dragons and Others cost for the CGI?
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If I had to guess which main character will die first, I have to say Baelish, Sansa, or Cersei.

Benjen and Dolorous Edd are going to get fucked in the season finale, methinks.
View Quote

Either Jamie or Daenarys is going to get the kill on Cersei. Probably D, what with the foreshadowed burnt up throne room in season 2. I could see Baelish getting clipped, but not before some more games from him that probably get Sansa killed. Arya will kill Mellisandra IMO.

In the end it's going to be Bran flying one dragon via telepathy, Daenarys on another, and prolly Jon Snow on the last. They'll kill undead army by the thousands. Then Jon will end up banging D happily ever after. Calling it now.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:58:49 PM EDT
[#29]
when GOT is done HBO needs to do an abercrombie series, something with logen ninefingers or perhaps the shattered sea series with breaker-of-swords.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
when GOT is done HBO needs to do an abercrombie series, something with logen ninefingers or perhaps the shattered sea series with breaker-of-swords.
View Quote

What they need is a Robert's Rebellion prequel.

An Aegon's Conquest prequel could be awesome too, but the CGI budget would have to be pretty substantial to cover all the needed dragon scenes.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's an interesting question.
We had a LOT of deaths at the end of last season.

Untouchables:
Dany
Tyrion
Jon Snow
Arya Stark

I would love to say that Cersei is going to die, but that's wishful thinking on my part.

Littlefinger seems like someone who's time is nearly at an end. Jorah seems like he could die, but why keep him around all this time?  Grey Worm and Missandei are boring, so I hope they kick the bucket soon.

The Mountain/ Sir Gregor / Robert Strong  is a candidate. I'm not sure he can be killed at this point however. Maybe roasted by dragons.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Fairly certain Ned Stark is going to be the last one sitting on the Iron Throne.    Yup.... still sure of it...
View Quote
Brann is going to alter time so that none of the current events on there ever happened. Make it the last episode just to piss everyone off.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

An Aegon's Conquest prequel could be awesome too, but the CGI budget would have to be pretty substantial to cover all the needed dragon scenes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GOT is what it is because the characters. and those got a bit thin in the last season. the season was good but its now passing GRRM and he himself killed off many of the most interesting characters by the end of book 3 and its been downhill (though still good) since.

HBO (and other similar content produces) do well when the characters draw the viewer in. breaking bad, house of cards, band of brothers, sapronos are good examples. abercrombie's characters are as interesting as GRRMs and his stories are set in a sort of norse/middle ages type setting which is doing well lately (ie vikings is another example). properly done, abercrombie's stuff would be a winner because of its characters. and less cgi would be required as there are no dragons (though the dragon stuff in GOT is cool). i would love to see the bloody-nine in a HBO series.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 7:46:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

both of those, especially robert's rebellion, would make me happy, but i'll settle for dunc and egg done right. it's got so much less sex and gore it could probably even be done on network tv
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Untouchables:
Dany
Tyrion
Jon Snow
Arya Stark

I would love to say that Cersei is going to die, but that's wishful thinking on my part.

Littlefinger seems like someone who's time is nearly at an end. Jorah seems like he could die, but why keep him around all this time?  Grey Worm and Missandei are boring, so I hope they kick the bucket soon.

The Mountain/ Sir Gregor / Robert Strong  is a candidate. I'm not sure he can be killed at this point however. Maybe roasted by dragons.
View Quote

sandor reborn will kill gregorstein

jamie's going to kill cersei and die in the process...i'm on the fence as to whether it will show him in a heroic light finally, or be another heroic act that  makes him look bad, just like killing aerys.

i really hope to see baelish killed and completely blindsided by it...maybe even at sandor's hand
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:01:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

both of those, especially robert's rebellion, would make me happy, but i'll settle for dunc and egg done right. it's got so much less sex and gore it could probably even be done on network tv
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dunk and Egg would be bad ass.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:16:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Not sure how main they are but I think the rest of the Sand Snakes are going to die soon. They weren't well received and won't be missed.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:32:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

jamie's going to kill cersei and die in the process...i'm on the fence as to whether it will show him in a heroic light finally, or be another heroic act that  makes him look bad, just like killing aerys.

i really hope to see baelish killed and completely blindsided by it...maybe even at sandor's hand
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Untouchables:
Dany
Tyrion
Jon Snow
Arya Stark

Saving Brienne multiple times didn't already do that?

As far how it will be portrayed if that comes to pass: in the books it will probably be heroic.  On the show Dumb & Dumber will probably do something on par with having him rape his sister or needlessly murder his cousin.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not sure how main they are but I think the rest of the Sand Snakes are going to die soon. They weren't well received and won't be missed.
View Quote

Rosabell Laurenti Sellers AKA "Bad Pussy" will be missed.  At least her tits will be. Those were spectacular.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:38:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Maisie Williams
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:48:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Maisie Williams
View Quote
She looks like she's in better shape, but she's growing up to be very.... British...
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:50:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
She looks like she's in better shape, but she's growing up to be very.... British...
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:51:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Meaning?

Fucked up teeth? Meh.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:10:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maisie Williams

Yeah, I wouldn't turn her down, but she's probably not even in the top 50 best looking women on the show.

Sophie Turner however looks pretty good. And with her enjoying her rape scene, enjoying getting cunt punched by J-Law, and wanting to do lesbian scenes with her sister I think it's safe to say she's probably pretty kinky as well.

And then there's also her taste in jewelry.

Link Posted: 3/16/2017 4:53:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

As far how it will be portrayed if that comes to pass: in the books it will probably be heroic.  On the show Dumb & Dumber will probably do something on par with having him rape his sister or needlessly murder his cousin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Untouchables:
Dany
Tyrion
Jon Snow
Arya Stark

not really common knowledge and not on the scale of killing aerys. true redemption would be the kingslayer dying to save a queen or king...but i can also see it written to show him doing something that the reader or watcher knows is heroic, but makes him look even more like a villain from a character viewpoint
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:02:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Season 2 of The Last Kingdom is starting.

Thank god, I needed something to hold me over until this GoT season starts.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:59:58 AM EDT
[#48]
One of this season's directors claimed "the dragons this year are the size of 747s."

Link

Link Posted: 3/22/2017 7:53:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
One of this season's directors claimed "the dragons this year are the size of 747s."

Link

http://www.aviationexplorer.com/Commercial_Airliners-Military_Aircraft_Pictures/First_Boeing_747.jpg
View Quote
So Drogon is now as big as Balerion was?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:33:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

http://www.aviationexplorer.com/Commercial_Airliners-Military_Aircraft_Pictures/First_Boeing_747.jpg
Stop using logic on timeframe/timing in the show
Page / 178
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top