Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 199
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:02:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Our defacto official language is English only the apologists for illegal aliens parrot that stupid cliche'. Our constitution and our money are written in English.
View Quote
Push for a law then.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Has anything begun to develop regarding possible ramifications of the guilty parties? Is the media accepting the new information from NUNES?
View Quote
Hell no, the MSM is trying to burn Nunes down for breaching "protocol."
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:12:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Casual observation. Non-accusatory.

To your other point, Obama's last minute change to the data sharing rules was a head scratcher. I doubt it works quite like some folks here believe but I'm not up to speed on the details. The key agencies we are talking about all had (and were required to have) their own minimization procedures which were in place under previous methods of requesting access to FISA collections. I don't see any reason why that would change under new guidance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes you have repeatedly said that. I don't deny that.
Casual observation. Non-accusatory.

To your other point, Obama's last minute change to the data sharing rules was a head scratcher. I doubt it works quite like some folks here believe but I'm not up to speed on the details. The key agencies we are talking about all had (and were required to have) their own minimization procedures which were in place under previous methods of requesting access to FISA collections. I don't see any reason why that would change under new guidance.
The same minimization rules apply - they have now been pushed down to the data-consuming Agency to implement rather than NSA doing everything in-house.  As for the timing - I'd wager that it simply had to do with optics:  The conspiracy 'tards on both the right and the left would flip out so why not do it while you're walking out the door and there's no political "hit" to take.  Doesn't mean that it's not still a good idea and a more efficient use of resources...

My $0.02
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
isnt dressing up like a penguin the definitition of a furry?
View Quote
Not if you're an actual Penguin.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Push for a law then.
View Quote
we don't need a fucking law. Just quit spending public money on ESL. Ironic that you're posting this in English, our "unofficial" language....
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:33:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The same minimization rules apply - they have now been pushed down to the data-consuming Agency to implement rather than NSA doing everything in-house.  As for the timing - I'd wager that it simply had to do with optics:  The conspiracy 'tards on both the right and the left would flip out so why not do it while you're walking out the door and there's no political "hit" to take.  Doesn't mean that it's not still a good idea and a more efficient use of resources...

My $0.02
View Quote
Given that immediately after the new rule was implemented, a bunch of leakers illegally collected, stored, and then disclosed the secret squirrel stuff, I think it is fair to say it was a bad idea.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Given that immediately after the new rule was implemented, a bunch of leakers illegally collected, stored, and then disclosed the secret squirrel stuff, I think it is fair to say it was a bad idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My $0.02
Correlation does not imply causation.  I'll withhold judgement until there's more information available.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Correlation does not imply causation.  I'll withhold judgement until there's more information available.
View Quote
You sure weren't doing that a few days ago!
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:44:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Had he leaked it to the MSM, it would be cool. Not reported, but he would be cool.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:47:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not entirely true. If Who = some random joe with no political ties. No one would give a shit. The crux of the issue is whether Who = persons with political ties, involved or looking to be involved in high offices of the government or not. And it looks like that is the issue here, a big one. Regardless of wherever that person/s fall on the political spectrum. Granted, shit happens when humans are involved and procedures fail or are side stepped. There are methods of corrective action. I understand that.

But, you're asking us to believe that a government(not just an administration) that ran F&F, targeted citizens of a certain political bent with the IRS, all this done by humans in contravention to established rules, procedures, law; never once, has someone been directed or taken upon themselves to use capabilities in an improper manner, outside of publicly disclosed occurrences.

I'm certain I've over simplified your position(actually guarantee it), but the best I can tell is, "It's unlikely this has happened in the manner described, and if it did, it will be handled." Basically, the people over there fucked up, but these people over here didn't.

We're supposed to believe, despite the IC's history of infiltrators, leakers, defectors, influence in foreign politics, that no one in the IC, would ever involve themselves in US domestic politics?
View Quote
sorry, but still a felony. And we had better care.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:47:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yup.  Breaking protocol is waaaaay worse than felony leaks of classified reports that are not even supposed to exist.

Sadly,  it is.  To them.  If it hurts a Democrat or their agenda.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:51:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You become a "target" after the fact, because your info was not minimized?
View Quote
by definition. If it isn't redacted as required, then you are the subject of scrutiny, i.e. of investigation. That's why the laws exist. This is a felony. Once the data is disseminated, you are under investigation and surveillance. You cannot be incident and part of the circulated data, that's the whole point. Once your information is circulated you are not incidental.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:54:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anything begun to develop regarding possible ramifications of the guilty parties? Is the media accepting the new information from NUNES?
I thought that whole 'protocol' thingy was abandoned with Hillary and her illegal email server. Kinda hypocritical to bring it back now...
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Breaking protocol was his life insurance.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 6:05:06 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll just leave this here:

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5368959214001/#sp=show-clips

This is bigger than Watergate.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 6:09:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The question I asked was:  Do you believe the government collects and stores all of your phone calls and emails?
View Quote
Yes.

At this point, why shouldn't I think so?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 6:12:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ohhhhh there's gonna be some crazy leaking going on from the Trump side!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Best election EVAR!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lulz. We're through the looking glass.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh, when it rains it pours ... it's a big bad sh@%t storm on the bad guy Dems.

Thangs are coming out all over the place. I haven't gone completely all over this story since gotta run.  I'll leave this here too, and an excerpt of it.

http://johngaltfla.com/wordpress/2017/03/22/bombshell-trump-surveillance-data-captured-due-to-obama-spying-on-israel-not-russia/

Israel has escalated its already furious war with the outgoing US administration, claiming that it has “rather hard” evidence that Barack Obama was behind a critical UN security council resolution criticising Israeli settlement building, and threatening to hand over the material to Donald Trump. ...

The latest comments come a day after the US ambassador to Israel, Dan Shapiro, was summoned by Netanyahu to explain why the US did not veto the vote and instead abstained.

The claims have emerged in interviews given by close Netanyahu allies to US media outlets on Monday after the Obama administration denied in categorical terms the claims originally made by Netanyahu himself.

However, speaking to Fox News on Sunday, David Keyes – a Netanyahu spokesman – said Arab sources, among others, had informed Jerusalem of Obama’s alleged involvement in advancing the resolution.

“We have rather iron-clad information from sources in both the Arab world and internationally that this was a deliberate push by the United States and in fact they helped create the resolution in the first place,” Keyes said.

Doubling down on the claim a few hours later the controversial Israeli ambassador to Washington, Ron Dermer, went even further suggesting it had gathered evidence that it would present to the incoming Trump administration. ...

This means that Obama’s spying program on Israel was to guarantee Obama’s policies succeeded, NOT to press for peace in the region or help our ally defend itself against threats from neighboring nations like Iran which is still the largest sponsor of terrorism in the region.
Obama be lying and Obama be spying
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:08:00 PM EDT
[#21]
And shit.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:09:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My $0.02
Which will conveniently never be made available.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Trump was probably completely full of shit in his tweets based on the fisa articles he was talking about but he accidentally uncovered real spying. He's more Mister Magoo than Darth Vader but I wouldn't play poker with him
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is what is happening to the neverTrumpers 

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w574/cravertown/darth-vader-fantasy-flight-games-218646-790x350_zpsqb2iszgq.jpg

Admit if you fools. Trump has owned your punk asses since he announced he was running. 

Crying in your pillow every night give us more power 
Trump was probably completely full of shit in his tweets based on the fisa articles he was talking about but he accidentally uncovered real spying. He's more Mister Magoo than Darth Vader but I wouldn't play poker with him
You aren't doing yourself any favors with these kind of posts.    Either admit that you've been wrong about him, or just fall silent on the issue. 
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:41:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:20:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:49:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:52:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
You're the same person who said Zimmerman would fry and called him guilty.

You should just be quiet. Honestly for a lawyer you don't know shit.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:53:44 PM EDT
[#29]
I smell a grand jury coming.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:41:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL!
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:00:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

LOL
View Quote
He's just being cautious. Afterall, if the shoe were on the other foot, he'd give Trump the benefit of doubt.

Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:19:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have been telling you that about this whole situation, for what, 3 months now?

Pretty sure I told you this whole russian thing would turn out to be political posturing bullshit to cover up misdeeds by BHO and co.

Pretty sure I told you the Russian narrative was utter horse shit.

This here is just the tip bucko.

lol
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:32:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
You do realize you look like a fool saying that right?
I mean surely you remember that the director of the NSA went to visit Trump at his hotel on November 17th just a week after the election...You honestly don't think he might have some kind of a fair idea of what was happening with data he was responsible for?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:44:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

David Brock is still in the hospital recovering, so Bullet_Sponge hasn't been told what to think for a few days now.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:46:47 AM EDT
[#35]
I think Loretta Lynch will be the one taking the fall for this.

When I saw that bizarre video she made a few weeks ago my spidey senses told me she had just got the word she was the sacrificial lamb.

Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:04:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I think Loretta Lynch will be the one taking the fall for this.

When I saw that bizarre video she made a few weeks ago my spidey senses told me she had just got the word she was the sacrificial lamb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4c-Nwm1e8M
View Quote
More like sacrificial cow
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:33:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's amusing how he continues to own folks.  Yet those same folks keep doubling down on stupid hoping to discredit the guy.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:34:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Drilled a third hole on my iPad apparently
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:45:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My $0.02
Maybe not enough for criminal prosecution, but it is enough to feed Obama's legacy and the Dem's midterm prospects to the pigs. 
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:53:18 AM EDT
[#40]
At what point do Government agencies lie to you enough that it becomes acceptable to simply dismiss everything they say?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:54:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
At what point do Government agencies lie to you enough that it becomes acceptable to simply dismiss everything they say?
View Quote
It's been about a decade for me.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:02:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bingo!  He would have to be suicidal not to go to Trump ASAP.  He would have had a terrible plane accident had he not done so.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:18:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Maybe not enough for criminal prosecution, but it is enough to feed Obama's legacy and the Dem's midterm prospects to the pigs. 
View Quote
That's key.

Some posters have talked themselves into thinking someone's going to jail. But apart from the leaking of names, that is rarely prosecuted, everything else appears legal. Nunes said it himself.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:22:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That's key.

Some posters have talked themselves into thinking someone's going to jail. But apart from the leaking of names, that is rarely prosecuted, everything else appears legal. Nunes said it himself.
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

lol
View Quote
Care to add something or not?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:26:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:11:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Penguin please!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:19:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That's key.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's key.

your post leaves me picturing Baghdad Bob dancing on a couch.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
So to be clear...

Trump made it up

Trump wasn't the target

It wasn't illegal

Part of it was illegal

Well I doubt anyone's going to go to jail over it. ---This is where we are at currently?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:28:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So to be clear...

Trump made it up

Trump wasn't the target

It wasn't illegal

Part of it was illegal

Well I doubt anyone's going to go to jail over it. ---This is where we are at currently?
View Quote
Correct.

Any predictions on what they will say after someone goes to jail?
Page / 199
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top