Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:24:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Dillos arrived last night.

Still laugh about me winning Life Member dillos.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:03:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh cool, I got a surprise today! 

Seems I won a book series. It got redrawn so I had no idea. 

Awesome. 
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:34:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
irony how does it werk,....
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Chief1246 has been awarded his Gold Membership.

I was suffering from some severe headaches (still am just slacked off a bit) so I missed the drawing. So sorry for being late.

Ed
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 9:24:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Chief1246 has been awarded his Gold Membership.

I was suffering from some severe headaches (still am just slacked off a bit) so I missed the drawing. So sorry for being late.

Ed
View Quote
Nothing serious I hope!!!
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:11:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Nothing serious I hope!!!
View Quote
Been putting up with them since 85. Certain times of the year really give me fits like Spring because of storms

Ed
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 5:45:52 AM EDT
[#7]
A big THANK YOU to all of the sponsors, staff and participants

And a special THANKS to Truman_Sparks for the gold star.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 7:32:55 AM EDT
[#8]
STILL HAVE UNCLAIMED PRIZES!!  PLEASE CHECK / RE-CHECK YOUR NUMBERS SINCE THERE HAVE BEEN NEW NUMBERS DRAWN FOR SOME PRIZES THAT THE ORIGINAL WINNERS ALREADY HAD OR SAID TO REDRAW.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
STILL HAVE UNCLAIMED PRIZES!!  PLEASE CHECK / RE-CHECK YOUR NUMBERS SINCE THERE HAVE BEEN NEW NUMBERS DRAWN FOR SOME PRIZES THAT THE ORIGINAL WINNERS ALREADY HAD OR SAID TO REDRAW.
View Quote
DONE!  All prizes that I was responsible for have been claimed - even if post office apparently lost one of them - but I will replace that for the winner.  

Once again - THANKS to all who participated, wish everyone could have won something.  We're already discussing doing it again around this same time next year so stay in touch!

If you'd like to send a box let me or "donne3" know and we'll get you an address.

^5's !!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 4:39:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
DONE!  All prizes claimed - even if post office apparently lost one of them but I will replace.  

Once again - THANKS to all who participated, wish everyone could have won something.  We're already discussing doing it again around this same time next year so stay in touch!

If you'd like to send a box let me or "donne3" know and we'll get you an address.

^5's !!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
DONE!  All prizes claimed - even if post office apparently lost one of them but I will replace.  

^5's !!!
Not quite all prizes have been claimed.
# 331643 won a NRA life membership and has not contacted me. After 30JUN
somebody else is going to get it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 8:27:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not quite all prizes have been claimed.
# 331643 won a NRA life membership and has not contacted me. After 30JUN
somebody else is going to get it.
View Quote
And I don't believe the Randall knife has been claimed either ... really strange that these prizes weren't immediately claimed...then again I do know of some members who purchase tickets just to support the cause and aren't worried about winning, kind of thinking this might be the case for your prize and that $800 Randall that str8shuutr45 is holding.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 8:33:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And I don't believe the Randall knife has been claimed either ... really strange that these prizes weren't immediately claimed...then again I do know of some members who purchase tickets just to support the cause and aren't worried about winning, kind of thinking this might be the case for your prize and that $800 Randall that str8shuutr45 is holding.
View Quote
It's all good, sent you an IM.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 11:31:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
I like knives and lifetime memberships.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 8:29:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Randall has been claimed!!  Now, where is the NRA Life Membership winner??!!
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 2:31:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

IM sent
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 9:58:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

IM sent
View Quote
Received and responded to.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Doing what we do ... outbound to six units on Monday.

Each box has:

* Beef Jerky
* Carmex Lip Balm
* Protein Bars
* Foot Powder
* Dental Picks
* Powdered Drink Packs
* Halls Drops
* Eye Drops
* Sunflower Seeds
* Mini Candy Bars
* Twizzlers
* M&M's

Link Posted: 6/16/2017 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Doing what we do ... outbound to six units on Monday.

Each box has:

* Beef Jerky
* Carmex Lip Balm
* Protein Bars
* Foot Powder
* Dental Picks
* Powdered Drink Packs
* Halls Drops
* Eye Drops
* Sunflower Seeds
* Mini Candy Bars
* Twizzlers
* M&M's

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb277/retmac/Shipment%20%20Mega%20-%20June%202017_zpsaf3fj4n0.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Well apparently I'm not allowed to post my own pictures on any other website using Photobucket unless I pay for the privilege.  That's NOT going to happen.  Looks like I'll be in the market for a new photo service for the next raffle.  What a bunch of BS.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well apparently I'm not allowed to post my own pictures on any other website using Photobucket unless I pay for the privilege.  That's NOT going to happen.  Looks like I'll be in the market for a new photo service for the next raffle.  What a bunch of BS.
View Quote
Yep. Photobucket is dead. See this thread. There's some discussion about alternatives there.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yep. Photobucket is dead. See this thread. There's some discussion about alternatives there.
View Quote
Thanks ... will definitely check it out ... appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 9:37:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Arfcom's media hosting is what use now.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Six boxes outbound this week ...

Link Posted: 7/17/2017 11:50:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Arfcom's media hosting is what use now.
View Quote

Just tried it ... I LIKE !!
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 12:23:41 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 9:29:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Another shipment of smiles outbound yesterday.

Link Posted: 8/19/2017 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#27]
So Mac

How is Florida treating you ?

My understanding is that it is THE State in which one retires ?

When I grow old I'm moving to Arizona.

Oh wait. I are there.

Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:32:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So Mac

How is Florida treating you ?

My understanding is that it is THE State in which one retires ?

When I grow old I'm moving to Arizona.

Oh wait. I are there.

View Quote
Enjoying the retired life with NO SNOW, fresh seafood, little fishing, beach time, no state income taxes, etc.  Life is good...except for the summer humidity.  *lol*
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 5:38:44 PM EDT
[#29]
EW checking in. My buddy deployed on the Ronnie Reagan.
Things he liked that y'all can consider sending. ETA TO OTHER PEOPLE THIS IS NOT A REQUEST
I AM TAKING CARE OF THIS GUY  AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS.
This was just FYI for online vendors that work and stuff that has been popular that you may consider sending TO OTHERS

1. Yellowbird foods hot sauce.  I have 10 bottles. Best hotsauce I've ever had. Amazon got it to him lickety splittelty. He went through 5 bottles and ordered more himself and some for his home on post in Japan.  Stuff is legit.
2. 5lb box of sourpatch candy.  Walmart failed to get it to him but I did. Apparently very popular on ship. I guess sour candy is a big thing now.
3. Walgreens online seems effective at delivering mouthwash, toothpaste and other such items. None of my orders didn't make it.
4. Costco doesn't do APO/FPO. I'm no longer a member.
5. Amazon----Trader Joe's plantain chips. They survive high temps well and apparently 6 bags don't last long and are very popular.

God bless y'all for all that you do.

Evan

ETA Sorry that seemed like a request
IT WAS NOT
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 4:05:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Prepping the September Troop shipment to six units ...

Prepping the September shipment to 6 units:
*Twizzlers
* Mini bags of M&M's
* Sunflower Seeds
* Crossword Books
* Gold Bond Foot Powder
* Mint Dental Picks
* Colgate Toothpaste
* Protein Bars
* Seminole Swamp Seasoning
* Head & Shoulders Shampoo
* Gold Bond Aloe Lotion
* Sardines
* Raisins
* Trail Mix
* Hershey's Mini Candy Bars

Link Posted: 9/9/2017 12:59:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Chief

I presume you have contingency  plans in place for Irma ?

Granted, it's a long drive, but we have more than enough room here in Phoenix for our favorite "squid "

Thoughts & prayers out for all the Floridians.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 11:44:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Chief

I presume you have contingency  plans in place for Irma ?

Granted, it's a long drive, but we have more than enough room here in Phoenix for our favorite "squid "

Thoughts & prayers out for all the Floridians.
View Quote

We evac'd and are with SnakeaterM24 in Georgia.  Not sure what we'll find when we go back since house is quarter mile from water and only 10' above the water line.  BUT, we've decided if we loose it we're going to buy an RV and become full-time vagabonds and explore the country.  *lol*
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 12:32:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Thank God you are safe

Us "Gowboys" ( Wallace, Ian & I ) are driving out to Texas in 3 weeks to visit my dad. (been 10 years since I've seen him. He's got a pacemaker now)

As far as the Motorhome/Vagabond thing goes...... thinking about going that route myself eventually
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Message from one of the units:

"Bruce, the latest package you sent arrived today.  I gave it to the personnel inside the J3 shop.  They were very excited and the contents were almost immediately gone.  I can't thank you and all the volunteers at Team Ranstad for everything you all do.  It never goes unlooked or unthanked."

George L***********
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 3:34:35 PM EDT
[#36]
RetMac, I don't know how to IM but I'd like to get involved with what you're doing. Please let me know how to help. Thank you, sir.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
RetMac, I don't know how to IM but I'd like to get involved with what you're doing. Please let me know how to help. Thank you, sir.
View Quote
hover mouse over 'user info' for given user.
you will then see IM & email options

or click this...
https://www.ar15.com/messenger/index.html?dm=-1&a=us&tn=RetMAC
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#38]
October Troop shipment to six units will be outbound Thursday, Friday at the latest.

(2T2...one of the boxes is for your brother and his guys)

Link Posted: 10/4/2017 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Getting involved is easy Knothead...get an address and send a box.  If you just don't have time - and it can be somewhat time consuming between shopping, packing, customs forms, shipping - you can hit our website, make a donation and it goes towards the next shipment.

The easiest way to get an address if you don't IM here is to join our Facebook page and hit up Kate Scott (ARFCOM member donne3), she maintains all our unit addresses, rotation list, who received boxes, etc.

Website to make a donation:  http://www.teamranstad.org/donate.html

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/20939068828/

Hope this helps - and THANKS AGAIN for wanting to join the effort.

Bruce
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 8:22:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
October Troop shipment to six units will be outbound Thursday, Friday at the latest.

(2T2...one of the boxes is for your brother and his guys)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/129295/Shipment_-_Oct_2017_JPG-324346.jpg
View Quote
Awesome! I've got one for him I'm putting together that includes some shoulder pads for his plate carrier since the plastic buckles are rubbing his shoulders raw... the skinny little shite!
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#41]
November shipment will be outbound tomorrow or Thursday.  Dip is specific request from one of the units.

Link Posted: 11/1/2017 8:43:20 PM EDT
[#42]
@d13s3l
@RetMAC
I completely missed ya'll's replies! You have my most sincere apologies. I'm in. I'll get this figured out right here quick. Thank you both for helping me get right. This has been weighing on my heart for awhile. Thanks guys. I appreciate it
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#43]
No worries ...
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 1:38:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Got 6 boxes of donated items shipped out on Saturday; have 6 more ready to ship out tomorrow.  Looks like still enough left to fill 4-5 more boxes.
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 9:10:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 9:27:20 AM EDT
[#46]
960 10-hour warmers headed to the mountains for 2 units ... 2 "regular" boxes on the way to 2 other units.

Link Posted: 12/12/2017 3:48:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Two more boxes headed downrange - that's 6 for the month of December.  

Link Posted: 12/15/2017 6:48:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Just an FYI.

If any of you are "Tac Girls" calendar fan like me, they're running a holiday special on all their stuff.  They've been with us since day one and have donated a bunch of calendars over the years to our raffles.  
You can check out the specials here, just in time for Christmas!!  *WOOT*

$3.75 Last Ditch Coupon Code:
HOLIDAY2017
Valid until Saturday 12/23 at Midnight
Applies to everything on www.TacGirls.com including great Last Ditch Specials !
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:43:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Merry Christmas to the Team & thoughts and well wishes to all deployed
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:41:52 AM EDT
[#50]
I know it's tacked so a bump isn't really a bump but it will show up in active topics.  

Quoted:
10TH ANNUAL TEAM RANSTAD RAFFLE WILL KICK OFF FEBRUARY 1ST AND RUN THRU FEBRUARY 28TH.  HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!!
View Quote
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top