User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/27/2017 3:26:42 PM EDT
Sovereign Citizens Getting Owned - Compilation
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]
These videos are easy to fap to

What is the fucking point? Why argue? No one has ever gotten out of anything using the SC circle talk right? Why even bother?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:13:26 PM EDT
[#2]
"Wobbly voice" like the legal expert refusing to get out of the car is a 100% accurate determining factor in batshit crazy people. 
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:13:58 PM EDT
[#3]
The officer at the 2:00 mark had zero time for this shit.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:18:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Wobbly voice" like the legal expert refusing to get out of the car is a 100% accurate determining factor in batshit crazy people. 
View Quote
They are like the rights snowflakes.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:22:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The officer at the 2:00 mark had zero time for this shit.
View Quote
He protected and served the fuck out of that guy

ETA:  2-handed window rim smash FTW

ETA2:  Who knew JK Simmons was LEO?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:24:56 PM EDT
[#6]
It's amazing that the woman was claiming to being raped all the while holding a camera and continuing to film the "rape." She sure seemed  really calm for being raped. Did the rape charge against the officer stand up in court?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:26:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Sovereign Citizens screams sound so much sweeter.  Especially when they're getting tazed.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:27:55 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL at 6:05 "Help, help, call the police" "We are the police"
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:28:36 PM EDT
[#9]
@1:35 : "Is speeding a crime" and "can you prove that I was driving" 
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No way these sovereign idiots are on the right. They are basically anarchists using the laughable veil of citizenship in an alternate universe that apparently co-exists side by side with ours. Maybe they're Doppelgangers who have entered our universe and just don't realize it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#11]
What a bunch of fucking retards.

the truck driver might be the biggest dumbfuck of all time.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:29:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
These videos are easy to fap to

What is the fucking point? Why argue? No one has ever gotten out of anything using the SC circle talk right? Why even bother?
View Quote

Every now and again you hear about some cop letting someone go just because they have no idea what's going on.

It's rare and getting rarer that that happens, though, because LEOs are much more educated now on sovereigns.

Read up on Moorish Nation guys too. The black equivalent to sovereigns, with lots of real estate fraud and squatting mixed in. Pretty big around charlotte.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:43:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Am I being detained?

I love these videos.

ETA:  Am I the only one that thinks most of these people are stoned are out their minds?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#14]
How well do these Sovereign Citizen people hold up in court?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:48:36 PM EDT
[#15]
I love P Barnes!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:52:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
How well do these Sovereign Citizen people hold up in court?
View Quote

They usually don't hold up very well at all.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:07:05 PM EDT
[#17]
That taze in the second clip was extremely satisfying.  It is second only to the P Barnes tazing.  No one tazes better than P Barnes.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:13:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was DYING, when he did that.

Holy hell, dude, you might as well admit to being on drugs.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:40:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Common course of events throughout these contacts:

- SC asks if he/she is being detained
- SC asks for supervisor
- Window breaks
- SC yells "I do not consent"
- SC gets tazered

I love these videos!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#20]
The only victims in any of these vids were the peeps being assaulted by JBT under color of law.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:47:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Where are these people getting their legal advice?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pulled directly out of their asses usually.  Now that the courts have finally acknowledged their bullshit and tightened up the line filing processes, the main tool these...tools had to use is getting scarcer.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:06:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:10:08 PM EDT
[#26]
A lot of these people are douchey and probably liberals but I'm still on their side.

"Policing" in this country is out of hand.  I saw a youtube video about an Armenian-American that refused to show papers miles from the border in Texas and they tried to throw the book at him.

He ended up not getting charged with anything but he still spent time in jail.  Free country indeed.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#27]
I would have loved for that squeaky voiced bitch to get tazed.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

The internet
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#29]

Great lines from the bailiff that I didn't notice when I first saw the video a long time ago:

"You can leave the camera with your mother outside the courtroom and then you can come in."

"God is not worried about cameras sir, but I am."
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:22:28 PM EDT
[#30]
The old LT at the 2:00-ish was awesome.

"I need to see...I need to see your license and..." <oh F*CK this>  SMASH!  
"I do not consent I do not consent" SMASH DRAG SCRAPE <zzztttt zzzzttt zzzttt> "AHHHHHH!!!!"

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#31]
What a massive group of fucksticks
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
A lot of these people are douchey and probably liberals but I'm still on their side.

"Policing" in this country is out of hand.  I saw a youtube video about an Armenian-American that refused to show papers miles from the border in Texas and they tried to throw the book at him.

He ended up not getting charged with anything but he still spent time in jail.  Free country indeed.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#33]
"I do not consent. I DO NOT CONSENT!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sometimes cooperation can go a long way, especially with a police officer.

Furthermore, arguing with a police officer is stupid. He has a gun. He has to assume that if you get into a fight with him, it is to gain access to his firearm and to kill him. No thanks.

I will have my rights get violated and let my lawyer do the arguing.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:38:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The only victims in any of these vids were the peeps being assaulted by JBT under color of law.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:43:36 PM EDT
[#36]
P. Barnes > NorCal ?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Let's see....in this thread we will see the vast majority of folks who self identify as "small government conservatives", cheer on the government agents as they taze the shit out of people who refuse to get out their car for some bullshit, minor traffic offense.  

Are most of these fucks douche bags?  Sure....but I am not going to pretend like I support breaking someone's window and assaulting them "because I smell marijuana", just because I dislike the person.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:55:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"I do not consent. I DO NOT CONSENT!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"
View Quote

Consent not required to get your ass kicked.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 6:59:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Let's see....in this thread we will see the vast majority of folks who self identify as "small government conservatives", cheer on the government agents as they taze the shit out of people who refuse to get out their car for some bullshit, minor traffic offense.  

Are most of these fucks douche bags?  Sure....but I am not going to pretend like I support breaking someone's window and assaulting them "because I smell marijuana", just because I dislike the person.
View Quote

Giving your local police officer a hard time isn't helping anyone.

They are not out to get you.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
<strong>Quoted:</strong>

I guess the local officers in the Kelly Thomas case were just protecting and serving as well.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Haha, Idaho don't fuck around
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:17:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

#BlessYourHeart

I bet you probably live in Austin.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I guess the local officers in the Kelly Thomas case were just protecting and serving as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<strong>Quoted:</strong>

I don't know that case off the top of my head, but even if this one case was true then most people have a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000087% of this type of anomaly happening to them.  Your chances may be a bit higher, but whatever.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Nut jobs.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Like a top water in a feeding frenzy....
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, which one of these are out of line?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did the tazer hurt?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#49]
I've seen P. Barnes a dozen or so times and will watch it again every time I come across it.  "That's a nice speech, but you're still not going in with the camera."
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top