BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:25:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is super fucked up, but how can you blame the guy?
View Quote

If the truth matches the narrative presented in the article, I can't really blame the dad.  The fact that the dad hasn't been charged suggests that he may be telling the truth.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:26:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Doesn't anybody find anything wrong with a 14 y.o. girl having sex with a 17 y.o., right in her parents' house after having invited him there, at 2 in the morning?

The parent is guilty, not for the shooting, but of failing to raise his offspring with proper morals.

The girl has a lot to answer for.
View Quote

You were over 18 before you got laid, weren't you?

In high school, I think I was forced to bang every gf I had in their parents' houses. While they were there. (The first ones dad was CIA or something() and stated he'd kill me if I touched her. (Not the usual dad speech. His eyes were for reelz and I believed him). Not 30 fucking min later she's all "slip it in" and I'm like no fucking way!

But I did anyway

Girls are fucking nuts.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:35:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I told my step daughter to never try that shit. Of course last year she tried it and I heard the dog bark and got to see her BF coming in the back door of the house. I told him if you want to live never ever do that again.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:41:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Mistrial in a similar case.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:42:08 PM EDT
[#5]
i never EVER did anything in a girl's house.

I was the night clerk at a crappy beach motel.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Here's my prediction: the Dad is GRT (Guilty Right There)
View Quote
I'll hang your jury right now. Unknown person in house, dog barking, homeowner warns twice, person comes running out of hiding ... homeowner completely justified in shooting his ass. Good shoot.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:47:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:51:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Based on what evidence?
View Quote

There is absolutely reasonable doubt here, from what I've heard.

Unless there's some really damning details we haven't seen, my prediction is this guy would be found not guilty if tried.   Assuming a GJ even indicted.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I wonder if a report of this incident has crossed Al Sharpton's desk yet.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:55:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
14 YO will think twice before she tries to get some midnight dick again.
View Quote

No, she won't. She'll just go somewhere else to get it.

After seeing her boyfriend shot dead by her dad, she's going to need a train of dicks to cope.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#11]
In 9 months the girl is going to pop out a little Jamal.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:59:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Unless there's some really damning details we haven't seen, my prediction is this guy would be found not guilty if tried.   Assuming a GJ even indicted.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on what evidence?

That's what I was thinking.

Tragic circumstances, but if the homeowner believes his life is in danger from an uninvited intruder in his home then he is going to react to the risk he perceives in self defence.  

As a homeowner you have the reasonable expectation that you will not find a stranger in your house at ten to three in the morning who comes darting out of a wardrobe.

As an uninvited intruder in a home where the homeowner is armed and unaware of your presence, you have the reasonable expectation that you are going to be in some danger if you spring out of a wardrobe at ten to three in the morning.

Like you say, unless there is more to it, it seems like a case of self defence against a reasonably perceived threat by the homeowner.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:07:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Good shoot.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:09:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Here's my prediction: the Dad is GRT (Guilty Right There)
View Quote

Don't hate the player hate the game ole'  jordan lost this reasonable doubt is reasonable.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:11:55 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't see how he did anything wrong. He even announced he had a gun and the kid rushed him.

Not guilty.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:15:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Fucked up situation but, Good Shoot
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Boy was invited into home by an occupant.

Dad should be found guilty. If I was on the jury it would be as such.
View Quote

Girl or the boyfriend should've spoke up when dad announced he was armed .... Play stupid games win stupid prizes !!!!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:17:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That's what I was thinking.

Tragic circumstances, but if the homeowner believes his life is in danger from an uninvited intruder in his home then he is going to react to the risk he perceives in self defence.  

As a homeowner you have the reasonable expectation that you will not find a stranger in your house at ten to three in the morning who comes darting out of a wardrobe.

As an uninvited intruder in a home where the homeowner is armed and unaware of your presence, you have the reasonable expectation that you are going to be in some danger if you spring out of a wardrobe at ten to three in the morning.

Like you say, unless there is more to it, it seems like a case of self defence against a reasonably perceived threat by the homeowner.
View Quote

OMG! He shot Mr. Tumnus!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:18:42 PM EDT
[#19]
While the situation is tragic, there is no crime committed here.

Warning twice and the young man still charged? The homeowner was within his right to defend himself on what was a perceived threat.

Civil court...he might be in for hell. The Dindu are going to get a shark and bleed him.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:19:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Was in a similar situation when I was much younger, sans the shooting thankfully as I didn't get caught by dad, who was LEO.

Still cringe about today remembering how close I probably was to death.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:23:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
At least he died doing what he loved?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:25:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Least he died with empty balls.

It'd suck to die with a bullet in your chest and DSB.
View Quote

In other words.... he came and went.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Slut
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:35:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
While the situation is tragic, there is no crime committed here.

Warning twice and the young man still charged? The homeowner was within his right to defend himself on what was a perceived threat.

Civil court...he might be in for hell. The Dindu are going to get a shark and bleed him.
View Quote
GA 51-11-9 disagrees with you
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The lure of poon has led many a young man to his peril.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:42:54 PM EDT
[#26]
She will be labeled at school as having the deadly poon.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:44:43 PM EDT
[#27]
No such thing as "safe sex" with the daughter of an armed father...

Good shoot
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:50:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

The COC prevents me from explaining what should be done with people like you
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:52:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
After seeing her boyfriend shot dead by her dad, she's going to need a train of dicks to cope.
View Quote

(BTW - Love your avatar, man. Maximillian was the shit.)
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:53:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Guys have been banging their GF in their parents house since the dawn of time. That isn't the issue here, the issue is in the way the GF went about it. I had a long term GF in high school and we would be fucking on the couch 5 minutes after her parents went to bed. The old we are just going to finish this movie and then be on the way home worked and I have to wonder knowing their dad probably did the same thing.

I think the whole fear of being caught adds to the mystique and adventure. We never got caught but holy shit sometimes it was close. With what has been presented I don't see how the dad is at fault and if I was on the jury it would be not guilty from me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:54:59 PM EDT
[#31]
 Coke please
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, looky here, we got us a real winner  Stupidest post all week.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:08:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
GA 51-11-9 disagrees with you
View Quote

Being I am not from GA, it is nice to see the state has a law in place that stops criminals/Dindus/shark lawyers from profiting off of legal self defense.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:09:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
At least he died doing what he loved?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:10:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I imagine that girl's going to have a really hard time getting a boyfriend in the future.
View Quote

Not if she's good looking.  But you can be darn sure future dates will bring her home on time.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

What do you have against naked intruders looking for their shoes?

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View Quote

What the fuck are you on about?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:11:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Talk about a girl having "Daddy" issues.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:15:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Oh well.

Good shoot.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

L fucking OL.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you new here?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

That sir is signature material.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Isn't 14 YO female and 17 YO male statutory?
View Quote

It is in Texas.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:38:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Most bucks are killed during rut for a reason.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:41:10 PM EDT
[#44]
My dad would have told me I was stupid for doing that and would have testified in support of the girls parents.
And he would have been right.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I imagine that girl's going to have a really hard time getting a boyfriend in the future.
View Quote

I lol'ed at that.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:45:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The daughter and the boy are both dumbasses.
View Quote
One WAS a dumbass.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:48:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you even CopyPasta bro?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 4:53:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm guessing the daughter sent the boy to hide in the guest room thinking her room might be checked by parents?

Tragic incident either way. I don't know why it would ever occur to a homeowner that a normally unused and unoccupied guest room might have a "guest" in it suddenly at 2:47 a.m. And after announcing his presence....

But I'd imagine the homeowner/dad is going to have some feelings to deal with regardless. 
View Quote

You mean other than the dog alerting on the guest room?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top