Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#1]
OP, if you wanted to deploy, you would have enlisted. What you want to do is what every wannabe wants to do, and that's fantasize. I've heard it a thousand times; I was going to enlist but here's my lame excuse for not doing it...
If you thought about enlisting but decided against it, that's fine. No problem. When you start talking about what you would have done if you had enlisted, talking some tip of the spear, get in the shit bullshit, well it's a little douchey.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:59:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is the nicest post Ive ever seen you make in one of these threads.

That's awesome about your wife.
View Quote

It's also the second post I made in this thread, haha.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing really constructive to add , but I'm glad I don't have your problem, OP.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:12:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

lol

You can't be Marine or .mil for even 87 million.

Experiences are what make life worth a fuck.

I remember reading about some 30 year old hedge fund manager who left a million dollar job to be a ranger. Money isn't everything, scro.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
An an MP you could have been on any Marine base.  You may have deployed to the GWOT doing convoy security or you might have been stuck at your base your whole enlistment. If you're wealthy and doing fine there's no reason to look back.

lol

You can't be Marine or .mil for even 87 million.

Experiences are what make life worth a fuck.

I remember reading about some 30 year old hedge fund manager who left a million dollar job to be a ranger. Money isn't everything, scro.

Wouldn't trade my EGA and memories for $87M.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It doesn't really matter if you believe me or not.
View Quote

Oh, I believe you're thinking about it.

I don't believe you're serious in any capacity, though, otherwise, you'd embrace the suck for a few years while being enough of a hard charger to get promoted ahead of peers so that the financial burden wouldn't last long.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:20:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OP, if you wanted to deploy, you would have enlisted. What you want to do is what every wannabe wants to do, and that's fantasize. I've heard it a thousand times; I was going to enlist but here's my lame excuse for not doing it...
If you thought about enlisting but decided against it, that's fine. No problem. When you start talking about what you would have done if you had enlisted, talking some tip of the spear, get in the shit bullshit, well it's a little douchey.
View Quote

That's kind of a circular argument isn't it?

"You wouldn't deploy since you decided not to enlist"

Does that mean if I had decided to enlist I would have wanted to deploy?

ETA: That's not at all what I wanted this thread to be about anyway, but a few insist on prodding me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:25:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

ETA: That's not at all what I wanted this thread to be about anyway, but a few insist on prodding me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me what your Silver Star citation would say if you had joined back in 06.

I'll dim the lights and play blackhawk down in the background while I read it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:27:42 PM EDT
[#8]
OP, just think. If you went in the Marines as Intelligence, you'd have to have your dad call and pay for Ubers for you.
You wouldn't even be able to wear a Fitbit.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:29:32 PM EDT
[#9]
You're only 29 and you have regrets?  If you're doing life right, you have fun in your 20s but you really start to enjoy life in your 30s and 40s.  I'm 41 and am still in my prime privilege years.  

Enlist, or don't, but spare us the "looking back" posts as a 29 year old.  You're still just a pup with a ton of options.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:31:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think what he means is this. Everyone wants to be a Marine, til its time to do Marine stuff. Those that want to do Marine shit, JOIN THE FUCKING MARINES !!!!.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:31:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I think what he means is this. Everyone wants to be a Marine, til its time to do Marine stuff. Those that want to do Marine stuff JOIN THE FUCKING MARINES !!!!.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
<strong>Quoted:</strong>

I think what he means is this. Everyone wants to be a Marine, til its time to do Marine stuff. Those that want to do Marine stuff JOIN THE FUCKING MARINES !!!!.

Yup.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:33:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I think what he means is this. Everyone wants to be a Marine, til its time to do Marine stuff. Those that want to do Marine shit, JOIN THE FUCKING MARINES !!!!.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*requests 0151 MOS*

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:35:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Show me where I said I was have been a super action hero.

I said deployment, as in not doing guard duty in the CONUS. If that meant kicking doors or driving a truck, whatever I would have been doing would have been fine, but I'm not pretending to be important:

ETA: This is all irrelevant anyway, speculation on either side is pointless.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:35:50 PM EDT
[#14]
And to put it in perspective OP, when I enlisted, the Army was offering either 10 or 20k enlistment bonus to go infantry. The marines DONT offer anything other then a chance to be a Marine. I couldve jumped ship prior to enlistment and took the money and ran (not really cuz that would mean AWOL, lol). I wanted to be a Marine, like mentioned, its not always about money...

Quoted:

I said deployment, as in not doing guard duty in the CONUS. If that meant kicking doors or driving a truck, whatever I would have been doing would have been fine, but I'm not pretending to be important:
View Quote

Im gonna say this as politely as I can, you need to stop posting. You literally know nothing about military life, the work/jobs, let alone the Marines and especially deployments. .

time to move on with life...
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OP, just think. If you went in the Marines as Intelligence, you'd have to have your dad call and pay for Ubers for you.
View Quote

We might have a thread winner right here.  Well played sir.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:43:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I knew a husband and wife who both quit their jobs as lawyers and enlisted together just prior to the age cutoff.  Felt that being lawyers was not a fulfilling life and sought what the Corps had to offer.

Attended BRC with a guy who was a Harvard law school grad.  He had enlisted infantry, had no interest in being an officer, just wanted to become a Recon Marine.  Fantastic dude, had everything it took, unfortunately he shattered both of his ankles fast roping and never got to fulfill his dream.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:43:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
And to put it in perspective OP, when I enlisted, the Army was offering either 10 or 20k enlistment bonus to go infantry. The marines DONT offer anything other then a chance to be a Marine. I couldve jumped ship prior to enlistment and took the money and ran (not really cuz that would mean AWOL, lol). I wanted to be a Marine, like mentioned, its not always about money...

Im gonna say this as politely as I can, you need to stop posting. You literally know nothing about military life, the work/jobs, let alone the Marines. The more you talk the more you look like an ass. Fine, you regret not going, not gonna get any pats on the back from anyone, we dont judge, you didnt join, fine move on with life...
View Quote

I didn't claim to know anything, that was the point of this thread.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice well call it a NAM then.

We talking shanty town Afghan dual hinge pot metal doors or some Iraqi army reinforced shit?

Scout sniper or recon?

LAV or HMMVV?

Since we're pretending.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:48:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Where would you be if you enlisted as an MP in 2006?  I don't know, kicked out for failure to adapt after a few months because armor is more your speed.  /shrug
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I didn't claim to know anything, that was the point of this thread.
View Quote

Look dude, I know that we vets tend to descend like a pack of wolves, but allow me to translate for you.  Your post is not unique, and saying out loud "I would have joined but..." is as old as men have picked up arms.  Nobody cares why you decided not to do something.  But what compounds your particular thread is your insistence that if you HAD joined, you know for a fact you would have insisted on deploying.  The point is, you may want to think you would have but you will never know that for sure, because you didn't join.  You never went through boot, MOS schools, unit training etc.  People who have done those things have seen a lot of people who thought they knew certain things about themselves discover some hard truths about themselves.  Guys who looked like they would someday be on a Marine recruiting poster doing badass shit tap out and want nothing to do with anything remotely dangerous.  5 foot nothing 150 pound nothings who never envisioned themselves doing anything badass become war heroes and operators.  When you declare without a doubt that had you joined you would have at least insisted on deploying...yeah man, you have no fucking clue if you would or not.  You might have become a super secret badass operator...you might have also become that admin clerk who avoids everything under the sun.  You never opted to learn the hard truth about yourself, so you simply will never know.  Which is fine, very few people do, and nobody is knocking those who don't.  Don't just declare what you would have done in front of men who actually did do, and not expect them to laugh out loud.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The biggest reason that I didn't enlist is that I was unsure what I wanted. I can assure you that if I took the step to enlist, I would have deployed.
View Quote

You don't think about it.  You just do it, even if you got a shitty job you just tough it out, learn from it and get out when your hitch is up.  Use the GI bill and go on with your life.  

Joining the military isn't about studying which job would be the best fit. It's about saying fuckit and just doing it.  You can regret it later but you can always not extend.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:56:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Nice well call it a NAM then.

We talking shanty town Afghan dual hinge pot metal doors or some Iraqi army reinforced shit?

Scout sniper or recon?

LAV or HMMVV?

Since we're pretending.
View Quote

I honestly don't even know how to respond to this...

I'm not pretending anything, this thread was meant for me to maybe learn something. I'm not sure if I'm just being misunderstood or if I just suck at conveying it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:56:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, the stories he couldn't tell..
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:02:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Look dude, I know that we vets tend to descend like a pack of wolves, but allow me to translate for you.  Your post is not unique, and saying out loud "I would have joined but..." is as old as men have picked up arms.  Nobody cares why you decided not to do something.  But what compounds your particular thread is your insistence that if you HAD joined, you know for a fact you would have insisted on deploying.  The point is, you may want to think you would have but you will never know that for sure, because you didn't join.  You never went through boot, MOS schools, unit training etc.  People who have done those things have seen a lot of people who thought they knew certain things about themselves discover some hard truths about themselves.  Guys who looked like they would someday be on a Marine recruiting poster doing badass shit tap out and want nothing to do with anything remotely dangerous.  5 foot nothing 150 pound nothings who never envisioned themselves doing anything badass become war heroes and operators.  When you declare without a doubt that had you joined you would have at least insisted on deploying...yeah man, you have no fucking clue if you would or not.  You might have become a super secret badass operator...you might have also become that admin clerk who avoids everything under the sun.  You never opted to learn the hard truth about yourself, so you simply will never know.  Which is fine, very few people do, and nobody is knocking those who don't.  Don't just declare what you would have done in front of men who actually did do, and not expect them to laugh out loud.
View Quote

I'll accept that. Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me instead of just piling on.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:09:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm not pretending anything, this thread was meant for me to maybe learn something. I'm not sure if I'm just being misunderstood or if I just suck at conveying it.
View Quote

I know this can be hard. Just pick one of these characters out so the next time I'm drunk and watching this I can say in a batman voice "that coulda been Sputnik, if only he had joined in 06"

Go back to MEPs and do some time, languish internally about it, or launguish externally about it and forever face ridicule.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:10:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!

<------Only guy dumb enough to get a ticket from a Marine (Very pretty Latina E-5) during our '10 deployment to AFG.
My unit leadership managed to screw up having NTV's available to our RCP and I got nailed for "speeding" (I was doing 30MPH)
and not wearing my IOTV ('cause I was in a tactical vehicle) while running guys just off mission up to the BX at 'Leatherneck.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:10:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'll accept that. Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me instead of just piling on.
View Quote

Oh, I'm still gonna pile on, because these threads are always comedy gold.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:16:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Oh, I'm still gonna pile on, because these threads are always comedy gold.
View Quote

No more comedy from me, I'm not responding to baited posts.

I am obviously not knowledgeable in this area, and I'm going to stop helping to dig me hole deeper.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:19:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Learn what exactly ? you cant learn to be a Marine thru the internet, you just have to do it. Not sure what your trying to get out of this...
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

<snip> .
View Quote

Thatll work. lol.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
<strong>Quoted:</strong>

Yes, great explanation.  I listened to a 4 year Army vet crying quietly in his bunk after Black Friday.  Blew my mind. I was a 17yo, 112lb hick from Bumfuck, MS and I was Hell bent and determined that they were not going to break me.  NOBODY thought I would make it but I did. Sometimes, I had to mentally reach down and grab my nuts and hitch up, like the hump at ICT (I guess, you'd call that the Crucible now).  I saw guys drop like flies. Recycles come back around and make it.  After PI, I saw otherwise squared away Marines lose their shit due to alcohol, drugs, deployments, divorces, etc.  I saw one guy pick up Corporal and then get Office Houred (ART 15) back to PFC with the space of 6 months.One guy said "Fuck it" and climbed up on the water tower at EL-Toro with an ALICE pack full of beer and threw bottles at MP cars till they spotted him and wouldn't come down till they promised to arrest him.
 This was all peace time, mind you (early 80s).  I can only imagine the shit that happened during GWOT.
 The point is, like madmike said, You don't know till you've BTDT.  I enlisted as an 0311 in the Reserves and went AD after Geiger as a 6414 (ComNavSysTec) banged up a knee and got out on a medical. When I went on AD, I fully intended to make a career of it but a Navy sawbones fucked that up for me. I got a an RE-3P re-enlistment code and couldn't even go over to Air Force or Navy and do my 20.
But my life turned out fine.  And just an FYI, the prior Army guy?  He made it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:24:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

There was a poster of Krulak, at MCRD PI in front of of kid screaming.   I was in GITMO with the kid, huge price of crap of a Marine.  Intel guy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:28:14 PM EDT
[#33]
OP, I think I get what you're asking.  Truth is, as an MP there would have been a good chance you would have spent your entire time in the fleet at a base in the US working 12 hour shifts standing at a gate checking ids, looking for drunk drivers, windows tinted too dark, expired registration, having exercises where every person/vehicle gets inspected before entering base etc.  Maybe some time in a patrol car busting speeders.  You go where the Marine Corps needs you and don't have a say in it.  Sure you can volunteer to deploy but it doesn't really mean much because it's not up to you.  It's the same for guys in units about to deploy and they don't want to.  

When you say you would have wanted to deploy, what do you mean?  Do you think that means combat?  Do you think that means just being a cop on a base overseas?  Because for most USMC MPs I've met, a deployment means being a cop overseas.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Learn what exactly ? you cant learn to be a Marine thru the internet, you just have to do it. Not sure what your trying to get out of this...
View Quote

I'm going to try to explain this thread in a way that doesn't make me look retarded.

My cousin ended up being a truck driver and was stationed in Japan, my uncle was in NC doing something with the old drones.

I know there's no way to nail down exactly what I would have been doing, but I was curious about where I may have ended up and what the job may have included.

That's all I wanted.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm going to try to explain this thread in a way that doesn't make me look retarded.

My cousin ended up being a truck driver and was stationed in Japan, my uncle was in NC doing something with the old drones.

I know there's no way to nail down exactly what I would have been doing, but I was curious about where I may have ended up and what the job may have included.

That's all I wanted.
View Quote

No one can answer that, even if recruiter signed you up for MP duty and you were in delayed entry program for 4-6 months, those schools / billets can get filled fast and then they got to find you something else (usually without you knowing), once you get your orders, youd know then and nothing you can do about it, other than apply for other Billets later on and go to school. Many infantry guys came over to Audio / Video.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:33:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Will OP admit I was right?

I was trying to help you.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:35:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
OP, I think I get what you're asking.  Truth is, as an MP there would have been a good chance you would have spent your entire time in the fleet at a base in the US working 12 hour shifts standing at a gate checking ids, looking for drunk drivers, windows tinted too dark, expired registration, having exercises where every person/vehicle gets inspected before entering base etc.  Maybe some time in a patrol car busting speeders.  You go where the Marine Corps needs you and don't have a say in it.  Sure you can volunteer to deploy bet it doesn't really mean much because it's not up to you.  It's the same for guys in units about to deploy and they don't want to.  

When you say you would have wanted to deploy, what do you mean?  Do you think that means combat?  Do you think that means just being a cop on a base overseas?  Because for most USMC MPs I've met, a deployment means being a cop overseas.
View Quote

Thank you, this is exactly the response that I was looking for:

When I said deployment, I meant being shipped outside of the US. Whatever that entailed for my given MOS.

If it meant being a cop overseas then that's what I would have wanted as far as I know.

I guess I really did a poor job of explaining myself.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:36:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That's all I wanted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's all I wanted.

This dude nails it:

Quoted:
Truth is, as an MP there would have been a good chance you would have spent your entire time in the fleet at a base in the US working 12 hour shifts standing at a gate checking ids, looking for drunk drivers, windows tinted too dark, expired registration, having exercises where every person/vehicle gets inspected before entering base etc.  Maybe some time in a patrol car busting speeders.  

I would guess that for MPs, they could give a shit if you beg to be deployed, because they likely have more than enough volunteers who would rather stab themselves in the eye with a fork than stand another nightshift on gate guard.  You'd have been saluting blue stickers in your sleep for a tour.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:37:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No one can answer that, even if recruiter signed you up for MP duty and you were in delayed entry program for 4-6 months, those schools / billets can get filled fast and then they got to find you something else (usually without you knowing), once you get your orders, youd know then and nothing you can do about it, other than apply for other Billets later on and go to school. Many infantry guys came over to Audio / Video.
View Quote

Fair enough, this was one major headache for a question that can't really be answered and never mattered anyway.

I appreciate you trying to set me straight, like I said I know squat about the subject.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This dude nails it:

I would guess that for MPs, they could give a shit if you beg to be deployed, because they likely have more than enough volunteers who would rather stab themselves in the eye with a fork than stand another nightshift on gate guard.  You'd have been saluting blue stickers in your sleep for a tour.
View Quote

I'm glad I finally got somewhere with this.

I'm going to stop and think out every response from now on, I'm pretty busy today so I've just been typing them really quickly and moving on to something else.

I chose poorly apparently.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Will OP admit I was right?

I was trying to help you.
View Quote

It was my own fault.

Poor communication on my part and I took bait that I shouldn't have.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'm going to stop and think out every response from now on, I'm pretty busy today so I've just been typing them really quickly and moving on to something else.

View Quote

It's too late now.  Just lay back and try to enjoy it.

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm glad I finally got somewhere with this.

View Quote

Here is the problem, you really didnt have a chance in this thread, pretty much no matter how you worded it. Im sure my fellow Marines (once a Marine, Always) can attest, we have been hearing and seeing the same thing ever since I joined, I cant count how many times ive heard "I wanted to join", blah blah blah.

Most were lame excuses, some had legit medical issues that bared them from joining.

I know a guy that didnt cause he didnt want to leave his g/f, lame.

So, like i said, you never had a fighting chance.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:46:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Here is the problem, you really didnt have a chance in this thread, pretty much no matter how you worded it. Im sure my fellow Marines (once a Marine, Always) can attest, we have been hearing and seeing the same thing ever since I joined, I cant count how many times ive heard "I wanted to join", etc etc. Most , about 90% had some lame excuses, some had legit medical issues that bared them from joining.I know a guy that didnt cause he didnt want to leave his g/f, lame.

View Quote

It could be worse.  He coulda skated out at MEPS by claiming asthma.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:48:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yip, seen that one too.

The best one was the fat guy in Oki that wanted out so bad, he wanted to be medical discharged for being too fat, yea, the more he ate, the more they PT'd the fuck out of him, I left before finding out if he made it or not, lol.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:48:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I always found it odd that MEPS and Seps rhymed. Coming and going.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:49:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Here is the problem, you really didnt have a chance in this thread, pretty much no matter how you worded it. Im sure my fellow Marines (once a Marine, Always) can attest, we have been hearing and seeing the same thing ever since I joined, I cant count how many times ive heard "I wanted to join", blah blah blah.

Most were lame excuses, some had legit medical issues that bared them from joining.

I know a guy that didnt cause he didnt want to leave his g/f, lame.

View Quote

Thanks

You will never see that from me, I didn't have a good reason. I just didn't do it.

No shame, no regret. But there is a certain level of curiosity there.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:50:25 PM EDT
[#48]
You're still young, OP.  Don't start with the "what ifs", because they will accumulate and remain unanswered.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why do you regret not serving? just wonder what your motivations were to want to be an MP. Being an MP seems more like a career decision than wanting to prove yourself, test your meddle, etc
View Quote

med•dle (med'l)?
v.To intrude into other people's affairs or business; interfere. See Synonyms at interfere.
v.To handle something idly or ignorantly; tamper.

met·al  (met'l)
n.
1. Any of a category of electropositive elements that usually have a shiny surface, are generally good conductors of heat and electricity, and can be melted or fused, hammered into thin sheets, or drawn into wires. Typical metals form salts with nonmetals, basic oxides with oxygen, and alloys with one another.
2. An alloy of two or more metallic elements.
3. An object made of metal.
4. Basic character; mettle.

met·tle  (met'l)
n.
The ability to meet a challenge or persevere under demanding circumstances; determination or resolve: a race that tested the best runners' mettle.
Idiom:
on (one's) mettle
Prepared to accept a challenge and do one's best
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:56:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Not a pile on, just another jarhead!

Regarding deployment.  It matters not what YOU would have wanted, you'd be deployed when the Corps says "you go."  IME in the Corps, you never got what YOU wanted.  If you did, it sure as hell wasn't what you were expecting!

And even if you did get your wish to deploy, it would almost invariably come at a great time, such as your wife being 7 months pregnant.

And a pile on.  Marine MP's were jerk offs.  So were squid SP's!  
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top