Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Which Oscar?
View Quote

Best animated feature film.

Beat Moana and Kubo.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:25:25 PM EDT
[#3]
My kids love that movie. It's been played hundreds of times in this house.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:27:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

thats an indoctrination movie if I ever saw one.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:28:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I really liked Kubo
Great story, animation (stop motion), and no SJW
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:29:42 PM EDT
[#6]
For Best SJW and communist indoctrination category?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:31:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Biology is literally the badguy

Women in combat arms because officer hops grrrlpower.

The amount of sheer SJW-logic crammed into that movie makes Avatar (where the badguys are the military mercenaries so it's okay, and corporations), look like Armageddon.
Where the world is saved by oil drillers, using a nuke, and their reward is that they don't pay taxes.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:32:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
For Best SJW and communist indoctrination category?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:34:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Understood. I'll cue up Range 15 for my 2yo...
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:43:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Understood. I'll cue up Range 15 for my 2yo...
View Quote

It's the same bullshit that Iron Giant is an anti-gun propaganda film.

Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:47:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm so not looking forward to having a kid and dealing with all the shit she's going to be exposed to. It's going to be a full time job counteracting it all. I'm going to keep her away from tv, iPads, and the like for as long as I can.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:48:24 PM EDT
[#12]
The bad guy in the movie is the politician who is creating a crisis and sowing discord...watch it again if you missed the point so badly.  It's indoctrinating kids to not trust what politicians tell them, if anything.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:48:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, fuck that SJW noise. My 6 year old doesn't get to watch it, I put on Schindler's List and Full Metal Jacket instead. That'll teach her not to be a candyass.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:49:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Sweet
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:51:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm so not looking forward to having a kid and dealing with all the shit she's going to be exposed to. It's going to be a full time job counteracting it all. I'm going to keep her away from tv, iPads, and the like for as long as I can.
View Quote

If you do your job as a parent, the indoctrination gets no traction. Just let them enjoy the movies.

Some people force themselves into shitty, closed off lives, out of fear that Walt Disney's ghost is going to rise from the grave and steal their children...
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:52:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sweet
View Quote

Zootopia killed at the Annies and the Golden Globes.

I would have been very surprised if it didn't win.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:55:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you do your job as a parent, the indoctrination gets no traction. Just let them enjoy the movies.

Some people force themselves into shitty, closed off lives, out of fear that Walt Disney's ghost is going to rise from the grave and steal their children...
View Quote

Yup. Great post. 

I presume that most the people typing "indoctrination!!!!oneone!!" don't even have kids themselves. So take that into consideration. 
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:56:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The bad guy in the movie is the politician who is creating a crisis and sowing discord...watch it again if you missed the point so badly.  It's indoctrinating kids to not trust what politicians tell them, if anything.
View Quote

People are going to keep you down, but you can do anything if you just try your best, even if morphometrically impossible, just break the laws of physics to prove your detractors wrong.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:58:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yup. Great post. 

I presume that most the people typing "indoctrination!!!!oneone!!" don't even have kids themselves. So take that into consideration. 
View Quote

Not to mention any time to name specific moments of SJW in the Zootopia, all you hear is crickets.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:00:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Who cares
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:02:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Who cares
View Quote

You do, apparently!

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:02:56 AM EDT
[#22]
I would definitely let my kids watch it, then we would have a talk about what they just saw, and why it was fantasy.

The bunny mentioned in one scene that she had hundreds of siblings. In the next scene, we see how predators and prey live in harmony together. The predators don't even eat the delicious herbivores surrounding them. Isn't that nice? But look how the grass eaters don't keep up their end of the bargain. They keep reproducing like insects, consuming resources and space at an exponential rate.

Predators bad. Must control yourselves. Cute bunnies good. Fuck fuck and eat all you want. R/K theory in a cartoon.

I don't even remember what the carnivores were supposed to be eating. The countryside would erupt in mass slaughter once the credits rolled.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:03:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not to mention any time to name specific moments of SJW in the Zootopia, all you hear is crickets.
View Quote

Keep shoveling that bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:07:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Keep shoveling that bullshit.
View Quote

Stop inundating me with examples from the film that is SJW.

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:08:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I would definitely let my kids watch it, then we would have a talk about what they just saw, and why it was fantasy.

The bunny mentioned in one scene that she had hundreds of siblings. In the next scene, we see how predators and prey live in harmony together. The predators don't even eat the delicious herbivores surrounding them. Isn't that nice? But look how the grass eaters don't keep up their end of the bargain. They keep reproducing like insects, consuming resources and space at an exponential rate.

Predators bad. Must control yourselves. Cute bunnies good. Fuck fuck and eat all you want. R/K theory in a cartoon.

I don't even remember what the carnivores were supposed to be eating. The countryside would erupt in mass slaughter once the credits rolled.
View Quote

Holy shit. You might consider upping your medication.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:10:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:13:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Holy shit. You might consider upping your medication.
View Quote

Glad you enjoyed my post.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:14:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Great post. 

Lol, really?

I've seen it a hundred times because my kids love it, and it's chock full of SJW BS, anyone who is incapable of seeing it is either blind, ignorant or biased.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:14:56 AM EDT
[#29]
They win.

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:15:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Off to Finland!

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:15:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Lol, really?

I've seen it a hundred times because my kids love it, and it's chock full of SJW BS, anyone who is incapable of seeing it is either blind, ignorant or biased.
View Quote

Such as?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:16:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I liked Kubo better.
View Quote

me too, by a significant margin.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:17:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We don't have to worry about that, they won't unfreeze him until the Jews are dead.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

People are going to keep you down, but you can do anything if you just try your best, even if morphometrically impossible, just break the laws of physics to prove your detractors wrong.
View Quote

So animals wearing clothes and driving little animal cars didn't bother you, but a girl rabbit being able to climb the wall in the police academy broke your suspension of disbelief?  Interesting.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:18:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Some of you guys are wound way too fucking tight.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:19:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Stop inundating me with examples from the film that is SJW.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:20:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yup. Great post. 

View Quote

I have children.

I don't show them leftist propaganda.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:20:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:21:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Zootopia was pretty obviously an allegory about racism. I liked it but I think that it's hard to claim it was a fun movie about a fuzzy bunny and nothing more.
View Quote

lol, more claims but no examples. What u got m8?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:22:33 AM EDT
[#40]
I thought Bolt should have won in 2009!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:23:29 AM EDT
[#41]
i liked it, fun movie
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:23:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Such as?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, really?

Such as?

Bunnys can call each other cute, but when another animal does it it's wrong. The farmers, portrayed as being religious, are bigots and as racists.

First ones off the top of my head, there are dozens of examples and tons of articles written about it, from both "sides".
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:26:33 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:29:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:31:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Zootopia was pretty obviously an allegory about racism. I liked it but I think that it's hard to claim it was a fun movie about a fuzzy bunny and nothing more.

One example.....there are more.  

The scene when the bunny first enters the station and talks to the fat cat (forgot what kind).  He called her cute, her reaction was that only other bunny can call each other cute.

By the way, it was a great and entertaining movie, but that kind of bullshit knocked it down many pegs for me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:33:16 AM EDT
[#46]

In the context of the movie Judy's dad would be the one who wore a MAGA hat.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:34:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I thought Bolt should have won in 2009!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:34:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:34:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Anti 'Xenophobia" for sure, but it's still good.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:37:51 AM EDT
[#50]
They could have won with the dmv scene alone.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top