Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:40:41 AM EDT
[#1]
We aren't supposed to depend on other people to make us feel good about ourselves.  It's supposed to come from within.  

Co-dependency is a nasty drug.

Not saying OP has it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:41:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure if really sad or trolling
View Quote
Entertaining?

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:42:56 AM EDT
[#3]
OP doesn't look 36 either.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We aren't supposed to depend on other people to make us feel good about ourselves.  It's supposed to come from within.  

Not saying OP has it.
View Quote

What if I hate myself, but hate everyone else more?

Sorta balances out I think.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:46:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Wtf.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#6]
in on this shit show.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#7]
In before the first date and stalking after she doesn't text back.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:51:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Let me guess, OP posts fake pics on Match, meets said chick, she bails, now they are soul mates?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:57:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:58:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Entertaining?

View Quote

Not really....infact, im check OUT of this thread,,,too boring....

*unsubscribed*
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:59:56 AM EDT
[#11]
OP is still a virgin.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:00:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not really....infact, im check OUT of this thread,,,too boring....

*unsubscribed*
View Quote
Do you think he will go outside and try and find a job today?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:01:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Your troll thread isn't even funny or entertaining. Just creepy and weird
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:02:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
And here is this pussy of a man of about 35 years old in my neighborhhod a few doors up from me who freely stays home as Mr. Mom. He walks up and down the street every day pulling his toddler in a red wagon....while is wife is at work all day/all week bringing home the bacon.      
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
And here is this pussy of a man of about 35 years old in my neighborhhod a few doors up from me who freely stays home as Mr. Mom. He walks up and down the street every day pulling his toddler in a red wagon....while is wife is at work all day/all week bringing home the bacon.      
baller
Did I already say; Strange fucking times we live in.
jelly
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:04:51 AM EDT
[#15]
It's all make-believe. OP is just trying to convince himself (and everybody else) that he's not a fag.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:12:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Reminds me of that troll thread with the guy in a suit he peed in.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:42:11 AM EDT
[#17]
I think OP suck started a 12 Ga.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:44:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:01:52 AM EDT
[#19]
In this thread we learn which ARF ers are supported by our tax dollars.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:14:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:15:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Must be Russian pen-pals.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Just watching to see where this goes.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:28:03 AM EDT
[#23]
OP, it's not gay unless your balls touch her balls.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#24]
This should be up in the I don't care thread
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#25]
We want prenups, we want prenups
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:37:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#27]
I am shocked to learn that one of our own isn't a multi-millionaire with a six figure income.  This really upsets the validity of any treadmill or beans/no beans argument here.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:51:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not saying OP has it.

Those are two different effects with the same cause; resistance to what is.

The person can take it out on themselves, take it out on others; or get both.  Projecting it on to others when they aren't the cause is a fairly common form of emotional violence.

If there is an SO in the picture, at best there will be too much pressure on that person to make up for the resistance to how the world is, or sense of lack they feel.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:00:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Back into small business, my niche took a major beat down as of late. Gotta start over.
View Quote
Comic books or baseball cards?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:02:26 AM EDT
[#30]
OP is a fine GD specimen.  Should be mascot!  
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:08:15 AM EDT
[#31]
OP.. Whats the back story? Howd you meet? What does she do? How old is she?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Late to the party, but waiting on thread where OP gets cheated on and dumped.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#33]
This has the potential to be better than my co-worker thread.

In.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#34]
OP's mom's secret desire:

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:05:38 PM EDT
[#35]
jesus OP.  I actually feel sorry for you.

did you make this thread after your first interaction with her?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:10:36 PM EDT
[#36]
There are some desperate women out there, even hot ones. OP bang her all 3 holes, do things to her you would not do to farm animals, then never acknowledge her again tomorrow.

This is the thread of the week
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I think the OP's trolling is actually pretty good.

I am guessing that he's an otherwise pretty successful guy (probably built/owned a business that he recently sold or something - which is why he has "no job" right now), who may have temporarily moved in with his mom to take care of her for some illness or something.

A "creative" description of his situation - to make him sound like a loser - can certainly trigger GD.  
View Quote
I'm thinking your "explanation" is a better attempt at creative trolling then anything presented by the OP in this thread.

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:24:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
What age does she claim?

So that other whatever's such as yourself know when chicks are ready to start settling.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:25:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:27:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
A thread of mine taught me that being fat, rich, and old is fine. Some people just love each other.
View Quote

You got the point of this whole thread. Thank you
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:28:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not saying OP has it.
View Quote

But OP has it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:32:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
OP.. Whats the back story? Howd you meet? What does she do? How old is she?
View Quote

POF, Corporate secretary, 32.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:33:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I think the OP's trolling is actually pretty good.

I am guessing that he's an otherwise pretty successful guy (probably built/owned a business that he recently sold or something - which is why he has "no job" right now), who may have temporarily moved in with his mom to take care of her for some illness or something.

A "creative" description of his situation - to make him sound like a loser - can certainly trigger GD.  
View Quote

someone with critical thinking skills here. In GD? Interesting
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Sorry guys, got busy yesterday. Some people actually have a life, living in the garage or not. You may want to try life sometimes, it can be pretty exciting. But I am definitely not ditching this thread.

Little back story though. She's 32. Met her on POF. She's a corporate secretary. I am not as bad as a loser that I made out in the OP but pretty damn close. In between careers living in the house that I inherited from my grandfather so no shame in that right now. It's bought and paid for. Had to move my mom in here(she's always had an old man take care of her so when she got sick and her ex husband died I let her move in, least I could do since she is my mom) Just makes it hard on dating to bring a woman here and try to explain that this really is my house lol. It is what it is.

As for my relationship with this girl, we met on Saturday night after talking for a week. Everything went even better than expected. Was way better than dicking around on the phone or text that's for sure. Already got second date lined up for next saturday, where I promise I will take selfies of us 2.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:43:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Sorry guys, got busy yesterday. Some people actually have a life, living in the garage or not. You may want to try life sometimes, it can be pretty exciting. But I am definitely not ditching this thread.

Little back story though. She's 32. Met her on POF. She's a corporate secretary. I am not as bad as a loser that I made out in the OP but pretty damn close. In between careers living in the house that I inherited from my grandfather so no shame in that right now. It's bought and paid for. Had to move my mom in here(she's always had an old man take care of her so when she got sick and her ex husband died I let her move in, least I could do since she is my mom) Just makes it hard on dating to bring a woman here and try to explain that this really is my house lol. It is what it is.

As for my relationship with this girl, we met on Saturday night after talking for a week. Everything went even better than expected. Was way better than dicking around on the phone or text that's for sure. Already got second date lined up for next saturday, where I promise I will take selfies of us 2.
View Quote

What was your last "career"?
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:45:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Was making about 6-8 grand a month selling cheap ass chinese gun parts on Ebay like buis, foregrips etc. until my account got flagged and got warned. Fuck EBAY AND PAYPAL! Pulled the rug right out from under me. Good thing I own this house or else I would be fucking fucked.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:21:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Tag for humor
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:39:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

goes on one date...finds soul mate

Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Was making about 6-8 grand a month selling cheap ass chinese gun parts on Ebay like buis, foregrips etc. until my account got flagged and got warned. Fuck EBAY AND PAYPAL! Pulled the rug right out from under me. Good thing I own this house or else I would be fucking fucked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Were you ripping off the Tapco stickers and putting Fortis or YHM logos on them?
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top