Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/26/2017 4:25:33 AM EDT
Did we do this one yet ?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/25/politics/nsa-radical-islamic-terror-term-unhelpful/index.html

"New national security adviser H.R. McMaster is already setting a strikingly different tone than his ousted predecessor, Michael Flynn, and President Donald Trump, saying the term "radical Islamic terrorism" isn't helpful for US goals.

At an all-hands meeting of the National Security Council on Thursday, Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster said jihadist terrorists aren't true to their professed religion and that the use of the phrase "radical Islamic terrorism" doesn't help the US in working with allies to defeat terrorist groups, an official present at the session confirmed to CNN."

I'm certainly no expert on this, but it seems to  me to be not so much of a "perversion" but more of a strict adherence/interpretation to the fundamentals of that religion.  I'd even go so far as to say that the Muslims I know who have become westernized and integrated into western society are the ones who are practicing a "perverted" form of the religion because they are not following the teachings of their prophet.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 4:30:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Why don't we just be honest and call it "Muslims doing Muslim shit"?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 4:39:29 AM EDT
[#2]
How about the religion of rape terrorism?

Txl
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 5:09:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Just call them goat fuckers 
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 5:42:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Just say islam, it's the same fucking thing to anyone who has even taken a cursory glance at their books.

They ALL want you subjugated or dead. The crafty ones are just not vocal about it. Yet.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 5:48:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 5:53:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Need a better source
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 6:03:41 AM EDT
[#7]
If he said it he needs to go. The core viewpoint needed to defeat them is that all that follow Mohamed are evil, as he was evil, and his instructions are evil.

No different than the mindset it took to defeat the Japanese or the NAZIS.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 6:07:03 AM EDT
[#8]
We need different "markers" because different terrorists do different stuff.

Radical Muslim terrorism is quite different from, say, radical Democratic terrorism, or radical Hillary terrorism.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 6:25:54 AM EDT
[#9]
CNN?? Lol, pfft.  At this point, even their mentioning of Trump as president makes me rethink did the election happen.

Also, wtf do I have to capatalize the word Trump on an iOS device. F'n haters
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 6:38:41 AM EDT
[#10]
OP Nails it.

Western Muslims have become subjected to our culture of hedonism and laziness and sex and materialism with feminism and everything else thrown in.
For better or worse, that's what America has become.
It's not TRUE Islam.
True Islam is what you see in just about every other country. Think: ISIS videos, gays thrown from buildings, kids with AK's, women stoned, beheadings and "honor" killings, goat fucking, washing faces in Camel piss.

Do I need to go on?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 6:45:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If he said it he needs to go. The core viewpoint needed to defeat them is that all that follow Mohamed are evil, as he was evil, and his instructions are evil.

View Quote

How exactly are you going to bomb them into submission/win?

and their views are completely different than either of those.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:14:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Just say crazy Muslims.

But I do cringe every time Trump and some others pause mid sentence to emphasize " . . . . radical . . . . Islamic . . . . . terrorists . . . . ."

Just fucking spit it out, you don't need to sound that shit out like you're at a fucking spelling bee.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:19:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've been shouting this for a while now over here.

If you take Islam seriously it is at a fundamental level a complete system like Nazi'sm or Imperial Japan and not just an other religion.

PS I do realise some Mulsims are in fact 'culturally' Muslim, but as long as they dont activly bitch more about say Israel or the West than say a really evil state like Saudi Arabia I dont really care.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:19:53 AM EDT
[#14]
He's right.

It's just Islam.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:22:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How exactly are you going to bomb them into submission/win?

and their views are completely different than either of those.
View Quote

Well, it won't be easy, that's for sure. But the sooner they start the sooner it'll be over.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:22:22 AM EDT
[#16]
I think ignoring reality isn't helpful, but that's just me.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:49:48 AM EDT
[#17]
You are 100% correct.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:55:08 AM EDT
[#18]
The man is spelling it out slowly while catering to his audience - the MSM and the people that still actually watch it in the hopes someone might understand it.

Quoted:
Just say crazy Muslims.

But I do cringe every time Trump and some others pause mid sentence to emphasize " . . . . radical . . . . Islamic . . . . . terrorists . . . . ."

Just fucking spit it out, you don't need to sound that shit out like you're at a fucking spelling bee.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:55:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

............... an official present at the session confirmed to CNN."
View Quote

So, in other words, the entire article is confirmed to be a complete lie and fabrication with no basis in truth whatsoever?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:07:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Need a better source
View Quote

This right here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:20:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Did we do this one yet ?

...  I'd even go so far as to say that the Muslims I know who have become westernized and integrated into western society are the ones who are practicing a "perverted" form of the religion because they are not following the teachings of their prophet.
View Quote

Same goes for "Cafeteria Catholics" like Pelosi
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:23:49 AM EDT
[#22]
All muslims may not be terrorists, but enough muslims are terrorists to make me suspect that all muslims have a greater potential to be terrorists than any other "religion.".
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:43:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Did some of you guys even read the quotes or just the headline?

He's saying that Islam is in itself radical, basically the ones that aren't jihadis are the ones perverting the religion.

He's right.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:44:52 AM EDT
[#24]
You're Fired!
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#25]
NSA said: "...the use of the phrase "radical Islamic terrorism" doesn't help the US in working with allies to defeat terrorist groups."

Holy shit, yeah we need to fire that guy. There's no way we should use the baser instincts of some muslims to help us control others...It needs to be a global war: US against Islam, Armaggedon Boogaloo. Anyone not on board with that is a cuck.  

You fuckers don't realize how much we lucked out having McMaster next in line for the job.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Fire him now, we don't need this crap.  It hasn't worked for 10 years!
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:10:06 AM EDT
[#27]
"Helpful"?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:10:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Just say islam, it's the same fucking thing to anyone who has even taken a cursory glance at their books.

They ALL want you subjugated or dead. The crafty ones are just not vocal about it. Yet.
View Quote
QFTMFT
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:10:20 AM EDT
[#29]
The radical ones are exhibiting civilized behavior.

The extremely radical ones are publicly denouncing the traditional savage ones.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Not this shit again.

It is not for us to decide what is and isn't "true Islam".  Only the Muslims can decide that.  As long as they don't police these people out of their religion then we must assume that they are "true Muslims" and this is "Islamic terrorism".  

It is not helpful to deny what are clearly the facts.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#31]
I prefer the term "muslamic terrorism" myself.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:16:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This right here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Need a better source

This right here.
lol
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:20:59 AM EDT
[#33]
A source at CNN said that the term Islamic Terrorist is not helpful.

Proving that the term Islamic Terrorist is helpful.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:22:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He's right.

It's just Islam.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:23:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Did some of you guys even read the quotes or just the headline?

He's saying that Islam is in itself radical, basically the ones that aren't jihadis are the ones perverting the religion.

He's right.
View Quote

The article says the exact opposite of this.

Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster said jihadist terrorists aren't true to their professed religion.

The phrase is unhelpful because terrorist organizations like ISIS represent a perversion of Islam, and are thus un-Islamic, McMaster said, according to a source who attended the meeting.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Unfortunate IF true.

It's been some time since I accepted uncorroborated  media reports at face value.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:43:21 AM EDT
[#37]
McMaster is a win for Progressives. RINOs and Dems. Continuation of the Obama narrative.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/265893/mcmaster-pick-score-one-swamp-robert-spencer
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Unfortunate IF true.

It's been some time since I accepted uncorroborated  media reports at face value.
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:00:41 AM EDT
[#39]
McMaster is a West Point Grad and has a Masters and PhD in american history from UNC.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#40]
His Boss needs to offer him an adjustment in his thinking.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#41]
I stopped at "CNN".

When are we going to realize CNN is useless.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:45:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Fake news. Notice how it is always some unnamed "source".
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#43]
This is so insane. OK McMaster tell us:

1. How many Muslims allowed into the USA. have not rejected Sharia Law?
2. How many Mullahs professing radical Islam have been expelled from the "Faith" in the USA?
3. How many members of Islamic charities who have been found to support Radical Jihad been deported vs still in the USA? CAIR should have been shut down a long time ago.
4. Why do we accept refugees who support Global Caliphate theology?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:05:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This is so insane. OK McMaster tell us:

1. How many Muslims allowed into the USA. have not rejected Sharia Law?
2. How many Mullahs professing radical Islam have been expelled from the "Faith" in the USA?
3. How many members of Islamic charities who have been found to support Radical Jihad been deported vs still in the USA? CAIR should have been shut down a long time ago.
4. Why do we accept refugees who support Global Caliphate theology?
View Quote
In other news it was revealed that "CNN lies".
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#45]
If allies will help you kill them, maybe we should play the game.  If they are treacherous or unreliable in doing so....
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Islam is radical.  Don't dance around it just call it what it is.  Radical goatfucking Islam.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:16:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Agree w/OP.   ISIS is following Islam.  Apparently, our new NSA advisor is afraid to call it what it is... might offend someone.  This is how Islam is spreading and gaining power among world leaders, because it is not a religion of peace, but a political-religious movement of death to those who disagree with them.  The world is afraid to admit we are at war with Islam and as a result, the 6th trumpet war will someday start, and 1/3rd of men will die.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:32:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Why not just call them "Targets".  Simple, and to the point.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:38:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The radical ones are exhibiting civilized behavior.

The extremely radical ones are publicly denouncing the traditional savage ones.
View Quote

Touché!

Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:03:44 PM EDT
[#50]
 Why do I think there is some misinformation going on here.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top