Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2017 12:11:03 AM EDT
https://www.americanhunter.org/articles/2017/2/23/the-war-on-guns-arming-yourself-against-gun-control-lies/

While attacks on the Second Amendment are all too common in today’s politically charged climate, advocates fighting for our right to self-defense and the right to bear arms now have a powerful new tool in The War On Guns: Arming Yourself Against Gun Control Lies, the latest book by John R. Lott Jr. Roughly two-thirds of the book is centered on analytic proof and commentary that gives backbone to Lott’s thesis that a concerted campaign is being waged by politicians and bureaucrats with gun-control agendas.

The author provides a detailed, chapter-by-chapter breakdown of the many lies and obfuscations pushed by influential anti-gun figures. Lott corroborates contradictory data from various sources, including analyses and studies he has (in full disclosure) conducted himself.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 1:31:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Adding this to the reading list.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 1:41:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:51:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Amazon is an anti-2nd Amendment company.............    
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:59:45 AM EDT
[#5]
While true that Amazon is anti-gun, your can get use Amazon against themselves and actually have them to fund your fight for 2nd Amendment Rights.

How? Easy.

Go to smile.amazon.com and choose your 'charity'. My charity is the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF), there may be other pro 2nd Amendment organizations available, but I like the SAF.

Now 1/2% of every purchase is donated to my cause.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top