User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:13:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well that and about 300 billion dollars worth of goods that are exported to the United States.  Oh, and around 5 million jobs in the US depend on Mexican imports.

I don't think a trade war is going to be as bloodless as some of you guys think...

But whatever....this is Arfcom - we don't need no numbers and shit...
View Quote

US - Cut that needs stitches
Mexico - Severed artery
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:15:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

holy fuck, so a single year of money moving south is almost enough to pay for the wall
should have been built 50 years ago

edit: wait that is just western union and money gram
what about the drug money and people flying home with money in the bag? (working for the TSA it was noticed people traveling to mexico often times had thousands on them)
holy fuck a lot of money is moving south, no wonder our economy is crumbling
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need to tax the shit out of remittances.  That's the $ that the illegals are sending home to Mehico via Western Union or MoneyGram.  It totals over $20B a year.  Dollars straight out of the US economy and into Mexico's.

holy fuck, so a single year of money moving south is almost enough to pay for the wall
should have been built 50 years ago

edit: wait that is just western union and money gram
what about the drug money and people flying home with money in the bag? (working for the TSA it was noticed people traveling to mexico often times had thousands on them)
holy fuck a lot of money is moving south, no wonder our economy is crumbling
Sorry I was imprecise, I should have said, for example, by WU or MG, not just by Western Union or MoneyGram.  I really have no idea exactly how much goes how, but I know it's been over $20 billion for a few years.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:44:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Hecho en USA then if that's what he wants.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Guess I'll have to get my piñata's from Columbia then.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:30:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So,let me get this straight

They are saying that they will blackmail the US if they build a wall that stops Mexicans doing illegal things.

All this while they have a big fucking wall at the bottom of their country to stop illegal immigrants coming in from the south while also getting tourist dollars from Americans and car plants employing Mexicans on their soil etc etc..

An the msm are reporting this as if it's ok not attacking him a a fucking stupid hypocrit and telling him to fuck off.

Have I got this right?
View Quote

Yes, you have this right. This is how a banana republic operates.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:36:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Meaning?
View Quote

Nevertrumpers don't need no meaning....they have !NEVERTRUMP!1!!!11one
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:38:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mexican government fails to relalize that the need for Mexico was replaced years ago by China.  Drugs and their own citizens are their main exports.  If Mexico wants to talk tough, Trump just needs to cut off the US taxpayer funded welfare of Mexican citizens, aka health care, schools food stamps, etc.
View Quote
And the courts will block this at every turn
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:39:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You said "cunt" twice.
View Quote
He really likes cunts
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:41:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How is Mexico going to tax illegal drugs? That is their number 1 export into the US.
View Quote

The same way they tax their other major export, Mexicans.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:44:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Every time Mexico opens their piehole we should move the fence wall another 1/4 mile into Mexico's side......take some land

What are they going to do about it. ....not one fuckin  thing
View Quote
This is a great idea. The further south we move the border, the less border we will have to build. We could straighten it out, while we're at it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:45:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Make it 65%
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That 20% tax on wire transfers?  It's now 50%.  Suck it perras.

Make it 65%

That's something Hitler would do

Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#12]
The problem is that people in the us will have to pay more for CA avocados due to less supply, and most will just eat salsa or use a cheese dip...
Meanwhile, the Mexican farmerers, who can no longer sell to the large market just to the north, will go broke and starve.

That's really the game they want to play?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:06:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The problem is that people in the us will have to pay more for CA avocados due to less supply, and most will just eat salsa or use a cheese dip...
Meanwhile, the Mexican farmerers, who can no longer sell to the large market just to the north, will go broke and starve.

That's really the game they want to play?
View Quote
Username appropriate.

This is the game they're forcing US to play. I'd rather buy CA avocados, anyway. 
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top