Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2001 11:33:04 AM EDT
I've been waiting forever to get my IMBEL receiver. It just got here today, I went to pick it up, and guess what........ DELAYED. Motherfuckers.

I was all psyched too, because I was planning on taking it home (from college) with me for the weekend. Sons-a-bitches! [-!-]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#1]
was at gun show buying lower-so was another guy, the dealer called in both- his went right through in about 1/2 hour and mine took 4 hours!!! fucking delayed for some worthless reason.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:39:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, but, how do you really FEEL????

:)

James
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:42:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yeah, but, how do you really FEEL????

:)

James
View Quote

I feel like the smiley dude on the left..... [sex]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:44:19 AM EDT
[#4]
who is the head of atf and when is ashcroft going to can him?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:48:45 AM EDT
[#5]
They're pissed off cuz we keep writing them nasty letters! [:)]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=19610#lastPost[/url]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:51:46 AM EDT
[#6]
You know, this was probably my fault anyway. The dude working at the store I had this sent to didnt have a clue. He didnt even know that I had to fill out a yellow sheet for a receiver. But I thought I would be a good little sheeple and tell him. I have never been delayed before, but for some strange reason, I knew it would happen.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:04:12 PM EDT
[#7]
What does being delayed have to do with the ATF?  Isn't the NICS run by the FBI?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By EOD Guy:
What does being delayed have to do with the ATF?  Isn't the NICS run by the FBI?
View Quote

Aaaaah, who cares. They can both suck my ass. [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:44:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Aaaaah, who cares.
View Quote

I do, and you should. When you complain about the wrong agency you sound like an uninformed nut who will be ignored. Kinda like when gun owners say "Brady" when they mean NFA, GCA68, 922R, or OCB93.

When you write letters to your local paper and politicians (you do do this right?) I hope you take the time to site the correct agency or law.

Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Aaaaah, who cares.
View Quote

I do, and you should. When you complain about the wrong agency you sound like an uninformed nut who will be ignored. Kinda like when gun owners say "Brady" when they mean NFA, GCA68, 922R, or OCB93.

When you write letters to your local paper and politicians (you do do this right?) I hope you take the time to site the correct agency or law.

View Quote

Yeah, point taken. I'm a BAD gunowner [:(]

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Guys there is a good side to everything. I live in NY and the way they process my handgun license I am exempt from background checks for handgun and longguns.As long as the purchase is in NY. I am so regulated that they feel if I can have a NY pistol license I am a good guy. At least I luck out in that way ,I know I get it in others.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't know why, but I get delayed every single time I purchase a firearm.  Usually it's just ten minutes or so, but last time, I was buying a DPMS lower, it was two hours.  I have never been arrested, and my military record is spotless.  The gunsmith I normally go to says that someone else may have a name or ID # similar to mine, with a record. I don't know, but it sure is a pain in the ass.  Especially if I'm in a hurry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top