Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 9:00:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I especially liked this quote...

"People who are Republicans are afraid to tell anyone. They're afraid that everybody thinks that every Republican thinks exactly as Trump does, and support every single thing he does."
View Quote

As if to say, See, even Republicans don't like Trump!
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 9:04:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Seeing that those who are afflicted with dangerous mental illnesses are willing to step forward, now would be a very opportune time to begin the roundups. It would only be the common sense thing to do.

The FEMA camps could be used as temporary holding facilities, until new asylums and re-education facilities are ready.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 9:11:20 AM EDT
[#3]
If I was still working as a private therapist I would totally revel in all the butt hurt that would be putting $$ in my account. Also, calling out the ridiculous thought distortions to trembling snowflakes would provide me endless joy. I thoroughly enjoy the look on a clients face  when I tell them to "toughen the fuck up" since they expect me to be all nice and supportive.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Da Fuq?
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 9:35:10 AM EDT
[#5]
When they say "post election stress disorder" I think they mean "Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder", otherwise known as TARD.
;
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 2:29:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
http://www.syracuse.com/health/index.ssf/2017/02/anxiety_over_trump_sending_more_americans_to_mental_health_therapists.html "SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Mental health professionals nationwide are seeing a steady stream of patients coming in with anxiety and depression related to daily news about the Trump administration, according to Kaiser Health News.

Requests for therapy appointments to Talkspace, an online therapy portal based in New York City, tripled immediately following the election and have remained high through January, according to the company.

"In my 28 years in practice, I've never seen anything like this level of stress," Nancy Molitor, a Chicago area psychologist, told Kaiser Health News. She says the vast majority of her patients -- from millennials to those in their 80s -- are bringing up politics in their therapy sessions. "What we're seeing now after the inauguration is a huge uptick in anxiety."

Many of her patients say they are having trouble sleeping and focusing at work or are fighting more with family members.

The politics-induced anxiety is so common it's been given an unofficial name: Post-Election Stress Disorder.

Fifty-seven percent of Americans report that the current political climate is a very or somewhat significant source of stress, and 40 percent say the same about the outcome of the election, according to a survey of 1,019 adults conducted by the American Psychological Association after the inauguration. Between August 2016 and January 2017, the overall average stress level increased significantly for the first time since the Stress in America survey began 10 years ago.

It's not just Democrats who are bringing up politics on the couch. The survey found 26 percent of Republicans say the outcome of the election is stressing them out, too.

"I'm seeing lot of anxiety and anger on both sides," said Elaine DuCharme, a psychologist in Glastonbury, Conn. "People who are Republicans are afraid to tell anyone. They're afraid that everybody thinks that every Republican thinks exactly as Trump does, and support every single thing he does."

She says some of her patients are particularly concerned about maintaining civil relationships with friends and loved ones who have different political opinions."
View Quote

At least they are seeking professional help that they clearly need.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When they say "post election stress disorder" I think they mean "Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder", otherwise known as TARD.
;
View Quote

Loser syndrome.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 5:12:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You know, I can relate to this.  I keep calling my doctor, because of this massive freedom boner I have everyday that never seems go away.  Even my wife is starting to suffer from this.  Bless her heart she is trying to help me, but lets face it, a freedom boner really punishes her insides.

I just watch 20 seconds of the idiots on CNN whine and cry, and boom freedom boner engage!
View Quote

"Please contact your doctor for an erection lasting longer than four years"
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

"Please contact your doctor for an erection lasting longer than four eight years"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know, I can relate to this.  I keep calling my doctor, because of this massive freedom boner I have everyday that never seems go away.  Even my wife is starting to suffer from this.  Bless her heart she is trying to help me, but lets face it, a freedom boner really punishes her insides.

I just watch 20 seconds of the idiots on CNN whine and cry, and boom freedom boner engage!

"Please contact your doctor for an erection lasting longer than four eight years"

FTFY,
I wasn't really happy with Trump as a candidate but voted for him.  He is turning out better than what I would have considered "best case".
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#10]
the rapists
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, the university I attend and teach at sent a bunch of emails advertising free counseling for traumatized students a few days after the election.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Suck it Trebek!
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#13]
The symptoms are a giveaway to the fact that libtards are mentally ill.  I'd guess most therapists involved in this chicanery are of a like mind as those seeking therapy.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:11:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, that does it.

Now that they gave it a name, grants will be proposed, research will be done, medication issued, and the money will f...l...o...w...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top