BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

yeah  i noticed that also.  just last week they had everything .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Widener's look like they're about to get out of the game.  A few different powders and primers in stock at good prices.

yeah  i noticed that also.  just last week they had everything .

Didn't they just have free/no hazmat fee on orders over $150 for Presidents Day (week) sale? IF... so, that may explain their low stock (or they could be going OOB ).

ETA....

Read a few more posts and saw it was Natchez . I saw and read the email but didn't remember as to who it was from as I have no current need.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:36:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Some of the retailers on the Facebook reloading pages have been having some pretty good prices on brass and projectiles.
I buy powder and primers locally from stores that I've bought from for years, they give me pretty good prices as I've been coming to them for awhile now.
I do need more Win 231, AA2200 and AA2230. I've run through those pretty quickly the last little bit.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top