Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Posted: 2/23/2017 12:02:23 AM EDT
It all started when a girl walked on his lawn.

LAPD Cop pulls gun on kids[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4250762/Off-duty-cop-pulls-gun-goes-teen-scuffle.html]

[/url]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:04:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:12:01 AM EDT
[#2]
He's no Clint Eastwood,and that's no Garand.................
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:15:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Not sure how serious the kids offense was but other than the ND I don't have a huge problem with it. The cop might want to move now that all the soros shills are going to be trying to Zimmerman him.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:15:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't care who you are, you don't accidentally pull a trigger.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:19:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Im guessing there is a lot more to the story...
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:20:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Was he the only one in da yard room professional enough?

Yeah, don't pull you're gun on a bunch of school kids.  Let him go, work it out another way.  That dude is fucked.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:21:35 AM EDT
[#7]
There is about to be a riot on cops lawn. Throwing rocks at his house and the responding cop cars. This is 5 min from my office.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:25:36 AM EDT
[#8]
The other kids were starting to attack him so I could understand him pulling but it's still fucked up all around.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:26:49 AM EDT
[#9]
ND?  Sure...

Those kids are going to be back and break every window in his house.  And after he gets them fixed, they'll do it all over again.

Don't worry about the officer's job and pension, Charlie Beck covers all of his boys!
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:28:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Regardless....why is the cop obsessed with "restraining" and dragging the kid around???? In plain clothes in front of his place? F that noise. Good way for officer "skin-head racist" (which he now will be labeled) to get daily bricks through his windows and tires slashed. Idiot.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:28:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Does he have a style of pistol named after him?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:30:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

The Douchenozzle McIdiot Special?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:31:14 AM EDT
[#13]
This should be fun.

Don't know enough of the story since the video starts in the middle, but I have to LOL at how fast all the "we gonna overpower you, puta" turned into panicked running in every direction with the ND. They lost their balls real fast.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:33:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Hope they can identify the attackers and press charges.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:35:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The other kids were starting to attack him so I could understand him pulling but it's still fucked up all around.
View Quote
yeah one kid swung and the rest were squaring off or flanking

either way he's getting fucked ,
and why the hell was he dragging that kid around like Nemesis from Resident Evil LOL

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:36:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Careful. We need to wait until this has passed completely through the courts to make any sort of conjecture, lest we be thought of as anti-American and denying this guy due process.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:36:47 AM EDT
[#17]
There's a protest kicking off right now. Will likely turn into a riot.

My unce is a homicide det. for Anaheim PD.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:37:26 AM EDT
[#18]
In the beginning of the video you can hear the boy say that the cop yelled at the girl that was on his lawn. He said something like "get off my lawn cunt". Then the boy sticks up for the girl and says something like "you can have just said it nicely", then the cop grabs the kid and won't let go of him. Doesn't look good on the cops part.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:39:00 AM EDT
[#19]
OP, your thread title is all fucked up. Unless his gun had some sort of mechanical failure.... Mr. Off duty negligently discharged that firearm. Please fix thread title to accurately reflect the video.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:40:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:43:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Careful. We need to wait until this has passed completely through the courts to make any sort of conjecture, lest we be thought of as anti-American and denying this guy due process.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, you only need to do that with reserve cops from podunk NM.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:43:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Regardless....why is the cop obsessed with "restraining" and dragging the kid around???? In plain clothes in front of his place? F that noise. Good way for officer "skin-head racist" (which he now will be labeled) to get daily bricks through his windows and tires slashed. Idiot.
View Quote
Unlawful detention?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:48:28 AM EDT
[#23]
He's fucked.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:54:13 AM EDT
[#24]
That guy is fucked.

At the very least he may want to consider moving.

Those kids fear no adult, cop or not. It looks like they were about ready to rat pack the guy simply for "disrespecting them" by telling them to get the fuck off his lawn/property.
The crime of "disrespect" gets that little 14 year old shitbird's uncles and cousins at your door.

Story time:
I dealt with some little gang bangers back in HS.
Two of them started beef with one of my buddies, he threw a proper beating on the both of them.
Next day there were grown ass, fresh out the pen uncles and cousins waiting for us to get payback for said disrespect.

Luckily my buddy played football, the whole team came out at his back.

But, a year later we were robbed at knifepoint by some of the cousins.
We knew who they were (by name), cops (who also knew them by name) went and arrested them.

Then the uncles and cousins started driving past my house and made threatening phone calls.
Telling us to drop the charges or there would be consequences.

Yeah, that didn't happen. They only got some county time, despite already having records.

Almost a decade later I crossed paths with one of the shitbirds.
He walked into a restaurant and up to my table, stared at me for a good 30 seconds, made the "finger gun" at me and walked off.

This was over 20 years ago now and don't doubt he would try to kill me if he got a chance.
All because some "disrespect" went down when we were kids.

Animals. Feral animals.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:57:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Any live feeds of the impending riot?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:59:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There's a protest kicking off right now. Will likely turn into a riot.

My unce is a homicide det. for Anaheim PD.
View Quote

Keep us in the loop.

Between shit like this and stuff having to do with illegals, it is going to be a long, hot summer in California.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:59:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not yet but I just saw it on the local news KCal 9 News. These streets were starting to fill with protestors. Will try to find a feed.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:01:50 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm sure somehow thru all of this, trump will be blamed
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:13:42 AM EDT
[#29]
I feel like we're missing something. He's holding and dragging that kid around for some reason. I mean does he want to arrest the one kid for walking on his lawn? That doesn't make sense to me.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:13:49 AM EDT
[#30]
The kid shouting that the kid told him " I'm going to shoot you" is quite possibly the initial crime he was holding him for.

But crowd mentality always wins...

His biggest mistake (besides engaging a pack of teens) was trying to reason with them at all. Kid would have likely hung limp and waited had the officer kept telling them just to wait...but instead he tried arguing, and as soon as that happens you aren't going to win.

I went on scene first one day to a crowd of Hispanic gangbangers who had allegedly been drawing down on some of their former compatriots...things seemed a bit tense, another unit gets there, I start calming this 30 year old gangbanger dude down, and suddenly all the women folk start into with him. He starts yelling back, looks like it's about to erupt into a giant family domestic.

I managed to slowly drag the guy around the corner while he kept screaming at the women, and the second we got around the side of the building it was like the switch was flipped. Guy suddenly cuts off, looks at me, and then very sincerely begins apologizing and pleading with me to understand that he really meant no disrespect to me.  He wanted my assurance I wasn't angry, and felt compelled to explain to me that his place as the head of the family meant he had to scream and rant and curse in front of the women so that he could save face. He proceeded to be entirely cooperative and we got everything resolved...it's one thing to hear of face saving, it's another thing to see someone you were about to get into a brawl with pleading with you to comprehend it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:18:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Unlawful detention?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unlawful detention?

E-yup...

I can see this being a daily occurance and the guy finally had enough, but dragging the kid all over from several houses away after going out to start shit with them and taking a gun with him?!  Anyone NOT a cop would not be getting the same treatment.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:21:28 AM EDT
[#32]
That off duty guy?....dumb fuck.  Needs to not be a cop.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:24:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Got a feeling a girl walking on his lawn will be the least of problems for the next year or two.  May as well put that house up for sale today and hope it sells tomorrow.  Curb appeal is about to go way down.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:27:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Holy shit, what a dumbass.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:28:22 AM EDT
[#35]
What a dumb cunt.  Bought himself a ticket to a different neighborhood.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:33:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Plain clothes dude dragging a 13 year old around by the neck? Yeah i'd have basically just assumed he was an abductor / pedophile pretending to be an off duty cop. Actually does happen.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:42:01 AM EDT
[#37]
One way or another, that dude is fucked. He handled every aspect of that encounter pretty poorly.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:42:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

In this thread.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1968566_.html&page=1&anc=64789821#i64789821
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:53:01 AM EDT
[#39]
I wonder how much human feces will hit his house over the next two months?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:56:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Was he the only one in da yard room professional enough?

Yeah, don't pull you're gun on a bunch of school kids.  Let him go, work it out another way.  That dude is fucked.
View Quote

Let's be honest those were School kids that were swinging on him.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:59:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Heard something about graffiti on a garage?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:05:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:14:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Huh the reporter on the news chopper is calling this a riot. It is surprising to hear that after years of "Peaceful protesters have burned three buildings." type reporting.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:23:53 AM EDT
[#44]
That cops house will be burned to the ground soon I'll bet. Riot police can't stay there forever. Dude needs to move yesterday
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:34:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Damn....

Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:39:56 AM EDT
[#46]
In on one?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:41:36 AM EDT
[#47]

Is that Lindsey Sterling?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:42:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:44:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That guy is fucked.

At the very least he may want to consider moving.

Those kids fear no adult, cop or not. It looks like they were about ready to rat pack the guy simply for "disrespecting them" by telling them to get the fuck off his lawn/property.
The crime of "disrespect" gets that little 14 year old shitbird's uncles and cousins at your door.

Story time:
I dealt with some little gang bangers back in HS.
Two of them started beef with one of my buddies, he threw a proper beating on the both of them.
Next day there were grown ass, fresh out the pen uncles and cousins waiting for us to get payback for said disrespect.

Luckily my buddy played football, the whole team came out at his back.

But, a year later we were robbed at knifepoint by some of the cousins.
We knew who they were (by name), cops (who also knew them by name) went and arrested them.

Then the uncles and cousins started driving past my house and made threatening phone calls.
Telling us to drop the charges or there would be consequences.

Yeah, that didn't happen. They only got some county time, despite already having records.

Almost a decade later I crossed paths with one of the shitbirds.
He walked into a restaurant and up to my table, stared at me for a good 30 seconds, made the "finger gun" at me and walked off.

This was over 20 years ago now and don't doubt he would try to kill me if he got a chance.
All because some "disrespect" went down when we were kids.

Animals. Feral animals.
View Quote

100%

You can tell when someone has had actual personal experience with this sort and who hasn't.

Dude was about to get jumped and stomped

Whats really sad is there is literally nothing you can do to win if placed into that situation anymore.

The safest response I guess is just let the "teens" do whatever they want and sit like a hostage/coward in your own home.

Hello Anarcho-Tyranny (basically the underclass does what they wish, and the good guys can do nothing, and if they do the full force of the State will be brought against you).

None of that is to say this was handled well, but I understand.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:44:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top