Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 14
Posted: 2/22/2017 7:08:36 PM EDT
Sorry if dupe.  I promise I searched.

Two young girls were murdered in my area.  Indiana State Police and the FBI are looking for the man in the photo below.  There was also some audio released today.

Spread the word if you know anyone in Indiana.  This fucker needs caught!

INDY STAR LINK

Victims

Suspect

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm just down the road between Lafayette and Rossville. This whole situation is unreal. I'm a new father and can't imagine what the parents are going through. But it makes me sick what these girls must have gone through. I listened to the audio today and it about brought me to tears.

Somebody knows this guy. He deserves a .25 cent trial.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:58:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm just down the road between Lafayette and Rossville. This whole situation is unreal. I'm a new father and can't imagine what the parents are going through. But it makes me sick what these girls must have gone through. I listened to the audio today and it about brought me to tears.

Somebody knows this guy. He deserves a .25 cent trial.
View Quote

I'm a new father as well and think I'm feeling the same way you probably are.  There is a special place in hell for this fuck.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, my grand parents lived in Delphi on the river.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:08:37 PM EDT
[#4]
It's definitely a fucked up deal.

I haven't been following closely enough.
Is there any solid leads yet?

This fucked needs found ASAP!
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:08:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Damn, my grand parents lived in Delphi on the river.
View Quote

This dude needs to be in the top 10 most wanted.  I can't even comprehend the evil it took to do what he did.  I hope they get him and fast.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:10:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Been something I've been tuned into since it happened. Live pretty close to Delphi and have walked the Dog on those trails.

Hope they find the fucker and he grabs for a weapon. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#7]
grab for his weapon would be too kind of a way to go for him
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Today they said that one of the girls turned on her cellphones video recorder, and they have audio of the person they believe murdered them both.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:18:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Is the area where this happened north or south of 421?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
grab for his weapon would be too kind of a way to go for him
View Quote

True.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#11]
As a father, there is no institution created by man that could stop my vengeance.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Is the area where this happened north or south of 421?
View Quote

NE
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:22:32 PM EDT
[#13]
RIP girls.

What a sorry sick bastard.
I have little doubt he will get away with this.

Sometimes.......It's just too much.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Today they said that one of the girls turned on her cellphones video recorder, and they have audio of the person they believe murdered them both.
View Quote

A brave little girl.

Audio I heard was of a man ordering them down a hill.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:28:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Prison is too good for this fuck. It's vigilante justice time...
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:35:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Use to drive through Delphi all the time as my Wife was from the area. As a father it just makes me sick to my stomach to think about it. My own kids grew up in a very rural area and were often out in the woods alone just like those kids
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:42:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Catch him, hang him, with a short rope!
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

NE
View Quote

Thanks, just looking on the map to get a lay of the land where it happened. I see a lot of farm land around the East side of the river.

Up W700?

I hope you guys find this POS before he takes another innocent life.

Prayers to the families of these little girls.

Not trying to derail: Looking at the satellite, why is that river so brown?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Ever see Law-Abiding Citizen? That would be to kind for this POS.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:55:19 PM EDT
[#20]
I hope they find the perp and, if he's found guilty, put him to death.

I am a father of two, a boy and a girl, and I grew up in various parts of Indiana, including not all that far from where this took place. I'm sickened by the level of depravity that exists in our country, heck in our world, right now. I'm aware that this shit happened way back when I was a kid in the 70's and 80's, and before that obviously. But this just sucks.

Evil, literally, walks among us.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:03:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I hope they find the perp and, if he's found guilty, put him to death.

I am a father of two, a boy and a girl, and I grew up in various parts of Indiana, including not all that far from where this took place. I'm sickened by the level of depravity that exists in our country, heck in our world, right now. I'm aware that this shit happened way back when I was a kid in the 70's and 80's, and before that obviously. But this just sucks.

Evil, literally, walks among us.
View Quote

Yes it does.  Thankfully, we have the death penalty.  And when they catch this sorry sack of shit, he will get it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm not all that familiar with Delphi as I've only been there a few times on the square. But guys I work with who are familiar with that trail said that it's pretty remote and would be hard to stumble onto if you are not from the area. So I'd have to think that voice recording is going to resonate with someone.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:12:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes it does.  Thankfully, we have the death penalty.  And when they catch this sorry sack of shit, he will get it.
View Quote

Yea, but he's going to suck up so much tax payer money waiting for his final day. Maybe he'll get put into a cell with a bunch of fathers.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:48:18 PM EDT
[#24]
very sad

I hope they find him ASAP
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#25]

RIP girls.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 11:06:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Bump for night crew.

Seeing report that over 1,000 tips have come in regarding the murders.

Tip Line:  844-459-5786
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 11:30:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Bump.  Please spread the word.  This guy needs caught.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 11:37:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

A brave little girl.

View Quote

Not to derail the thread but NEVER allow yourself to be taken to a secondary location. Ingrain this in your wives and kids heads.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 11:39:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Yeah if that was my girls and he was captured, he wouldn't make it to court alive.

Fuck that asshole.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 11:47:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not to derail the thread but NEVER allow yourself to be taken to a secondary location. Ingrain this in your wives and kids heads.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A brave little girl.

This seems like very good advice.

Anything you can do to disrupt the bad guys plan is probably a good idea.

I bet this guy is holed up somewhere hiding like a rat. 

We should bring burning at the stake back for special circumstances such as this.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:28:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

We should bring burning at the stake back for special circumstances such as this.
View Quote
And the fire does not have to be big. Slow roasting is alright with me. A little at a time. 
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:48:16 PM EDT
[#32]
He is in the classic predator stance....moving in for the kill.  

Quoted:
Sorry if dupe.  I promise I searched.

Two young girls were murdered in my area.  Indiana State Police and the FBI are looking for the man in the photo below.  There was also some audio released today.

Spread the word if you know anyone in Indiana.  This fucker needs caught!

INDY STAR LINK

Victims

https://anationofthinkers.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/bodies-found-in-search-for-missing-indiana-girls-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams.jpg

Suspect

https://media.crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02/16/delphi-poi-wxin-cwd-480x360.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:02:52 PM EDT
[#33]
They just released a little more info. Reward is up to $50k for info leading to an arrest. They've received 1,900 tips AFTER the release of the voice recording. Hopefully somewhere in that 1,900 pile is something actionable.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:17:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Is that some kind of hiking or fitness trail? Why would the girls be dropped off there in the first place?

Feed him to the hogs when they catch him.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Heard on the radio this morning. Very sad.

OP - if there is not a post in the Indiana hometown forum, make one.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:27:26 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't know if that particular trail is city funded or not (I think it is), but there are a lot of old railroad lines that are converted to walking trails around Indiana. I think it might be something like that. Others that I am more familiar with are very well traveled. It wouldn't be any different than me taking my dog to one of the local parks so that she can go swimming in the Wildcat creek.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:29:11 PM EDT
[#37]
About 40 minutes from me

Hope whoever did this gets to leave this earth as painfully as possible
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:29:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Double tap
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A brave little girl.

It's not just to disrupt his plan. If he wants to take you someplace different, that means he's unwilling, or at least uncomfortable doing to you what he has planned, right where you're at. If they want to kill you, they can kill you right there. There are fates worse than simple killing. Make noise, create a scene, but whatever you do, do NOT go with them, no matter what. There is always a reason why they want you away from that location, and none of it is any good for you.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#40]
That crime scene is something out of a horror movie except in this case, it's real.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Seriously strange case... The killer must have known the girls would likely have a cell phone with them, and then left it at the scene? What kind of semi-rational serial killer does that?

Odds are that this guy is like the character in Sling Blade, Karl--Only, in a more evil way. He definitely doesn't have both oars in the water, committing a crime like that and then leaving the evidence at the scene that way.

RIP, for both girls, and I hope they find this bastard. But, still... WTF? A lot of the time, you can kinda-sorta follow the thought process along, for these criminals, but with this? What was this guy thinking? Kill two girls at random, and then leave the bodies to be easily found, along with a cell phone he likely witnessed them taking pictures of him with? Bizarre.

On the bright side, he should be easy to catch. Or, so you would think...
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Awful.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:47:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's not just to disrupt his plan. If he wants to take you someplace different, that means he's unwilling, or at least uncomfortable doing to you what he has planned, right where you're at. If they want to kill you, they can kill you right there. There are fates worse than simple killing. Make noise, create a scene, but whatever you do, do NOT go with them, no matter what. There is always a reason why they want you away from that location, and none of it is any good for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A brave little girl.

I remember reading years ago, that if you're taken to a secondary location, your chances of survival drop into the single digits.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:49:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Is that like a leather tool belt or something that the suspect is wearing?? Odd looking, jacket is shorter.  Jacket sleeve bunched up on right arm... Poor girls!!!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#45]
We have a bunch of railway that they have done the same thing with in this area as well, it's fairly well used and there are lots of locations that you can access it. Some of it however is well out of town and cetainly not a place for kids with supervision.

I have two 13 year old sons and if they asked to be dropped at a remote place like that I would be asking a lot of questions. If the place is commonly used then maybe I'd let them go, maybe.

I wonder if the police have checked the area for another victim, perhaps the girls stumbled on this guy hiding another body.

Perhaps the girls were going to meet a "friend" from online only to have it turn out to be this guy.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:56:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Story gave me the chills. As a father it hurts to even think about what happened to those precious girls.

Hope they catch that fucker quick.

I grew up nearby in Monticello.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 3:04:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Is that like a leather tool belt or something that the suspect is wearing?? Odd looking, jacket is shorter.  Jacket sleeve bunched up on right arm... Poor girls!!!!
View Quote
Looks like a carhart or similar hoody underneath a shorter jacket.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 3:10:25 PM EDT
[#48]
The voice recording of him has him saying what sounds like "down the hill" pretty clearly. Between that and this picture they should be able to find him. I feel for the families, losing daughters this young. No parent should have to endure that. 
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 3:17:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I remember reading years ago, that if you're taken to a secondary location, your chances of survival drop into the single digits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A brave little girl.

I preach this to my girls and wife constantly.  NEVER do what they say, NEVER go along with them no matter what the threat at the immediate time.  If they wanted to kill you they would already have done it.  Always run, always fight, always make noise.  The consequences of being taken away are far worse.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Seriously strange case... The killer must have known the girls would likely have a cell phone with them, and then left it at the scene? What kind of semi-rational serial killer does that?

Odds are that this guy is like the character in Sling Blade, Karl--Only, in a more evil way. He definitely doesn't have both oars in the water, committing a crime like that and then leaving the evidence at the scene that way.

RIP, for both girls, and I hope they find this bastard. But, still... WTF? A lot of the time, you can kinda-sorta follow the thought process along, for these criminals, but with this? What was this guy thinking? Kill two girls at random, and then leave the bodies to be easily found, along with a cell phone he likely witnessed them taking pictures of him with? Bizarre.

On the bright side, he should be easy to catch. Or, so you would think...
View Quote

The cops may not actually have the phone as the girls were posting pics and vids on snapchat during the hike. May have been something one of their friends turned in.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top