Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/22/2017 2:13:49 PM EDT
Really? Transgendered bathrooms?

We have $20 Trillion in debt, roads, bridges and airports in disrepair, Russia, China, Iran and North Korea are all undertaking massive military build ups, the President has announced that they are working on Obamacare plans, tax cuts, immigration plans, the wall, there are massive intelligence leaks in the executive branch, the SoS is going to Mexico who is pissed at us, a battle over Sanctuary cities, there is a plan being developed to destroy ISIS...and the first question in the Daily Whitehouse Press Briefing is about transgendered bathrooms?

What in the mother fuck has this mother fucking country come to when the goddamn media bastards are obsessed with fucking transgendered bathrooms so much that this is the goddamn lead off? These fucking idiots have all lost their goddamn minds. I don't know how Spicey doesn't just go off on these fucking balloon heads. 
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:15:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Proper response would be that's a state issue, not a federal one.  Next question please.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Spicey Spicer is getting good at this. He looks far more relaxed.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:20:02 PM EDT
[#3]
My response would be:  "That question is best left to Congress, the states, or the court system.  Next?"
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:20:39 PM EDT
[#4]
WTF? Transgender bathroom back again!
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Transgenders make up an extremely small percentage of the population.

Transgenders are attention whores.

This is how this has gotten so much news.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:26:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Its like any new job.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Fake news gonna fake news.

Liberals care more about trans bathrooms than 20t in debt.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:28:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Good, let's focus on the Really important shit
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#9]
When he calls on a reporter and before he lets them ask their question he needs to ask their political affiliation just so he could make it clear they represent the propaganda arm of the democrat party. They could care less whether people have good jobs or that he is ensuring national security. The most important issue to these mentally ill bastards is feels.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:17:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Proper response would be that's a state issue, not a federal one.  Next question please.
View Quote

His answer was even better than this and I'm sure that "reporter" felt like an idiot after he explained.

Anyone have the video of this?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Right now that’s an issue that the Department of Justice and the Department of Education are addressing.  I would tell you that -- and I think that there will be further guidance coming from DOJ in particular with respect to not just the executive order, but also the case that’s in front of the Supreme Court.
    The President has maintained for a long time that this is a states' rights issue and not one for the federal government.  So while there will be further guidance coming out on this, I think that all you have to do is look at what the President’s view has been for a long time -- that this is not something that the federal government should be involved in; this is a states' rights issue.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Just put xx and xy on the doors and call it done. 
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Right now that’s an issue that the Department of Justice and the Department of Education are addressing.  I would tell you that -- and I think that there will be further guidance coming from DOJ in particular with respect to not just the executive order, but also the case that’s in front of the Supreme Court.
    The President has maintained for a long time that this is a states' rights issue and not one for the federal government.  So while there will be further guidance coming out on this, I think that all you have to do is look at what the President’s view has been for a long time -- that this is not something that the federal government should be involved in; this is a states' rights issue.

That is only a portion of it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:37:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Picto-grams. 1 a penis, the other a penis with a line through it. Bathrooms are designed for anatomy not gender.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#15]
It's down the hall.  At the end of the hall there is a door, and behind that is an alley, and in the alley is a 5gal bucket.  Cheap shitter
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 5:52:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes he is.  

The right combination of uppers and downers smooth things out just right.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#17]
I have a solution for all this bathroom craziness....no more urinals...all bathrooms are uni-sex and are 100% private stalls with high wall separations. Men, women, and others can use them....no one sees anyone else except at the sink.

Since no one seems to be able to solve this problem....just make them all universal....no more specialized fixtures and finishes....just rudimentary facilities....it isn't a lounge, its a place to leave ones excrement...function over form and all that.

Only in the west will people make an issue out of something like this.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We have $20 Trillion in debt, roads, bridges and airports in disrepair, Russia, China, Iran and North Korea are all undertaking massive military build ups, the President has announced that they are working on Obamacare plans, tax cuts, immigration plans, the wall, there are massive intelligence leaks in the executive branch, the SoS is going to Mexico who is pissed at us, a battle over Sanctuary cities, there is a plan being developed to destroy ISIS...and the first question in the Daily Whitehouse Press Briefing is about transgendered bathrooms?

What in the mother fuck has this mother fucking country come to when the goddamn media bastards are obsessed with fucking transgendered bathrooms so much that this is the goddamn lead off? These fucking idiots have all lost their goddamn minds. I don't know how Spicey doesn't just go off on these fucking balloon heads. 
View Quote
Poop thread. Liberals like poop.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Day 2 of the Transgendered Bathrooms focus. These people are absolute morons. 
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 4:18:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's gaining confidence ......becoming more comfortable and informed on all of the issues...he knows his audience and is getting better daily.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Day 2 of the Transgendered Bathrooms focus. These people are absolute morons. 
View Quote

Because it's more proof that Trump  is a racist, misogynistic, biggoted, homophobic meanie.

eta - I forgot anti-semite as well.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#22]
media can all literally go kill themselves. They wonder why their ratings drop. Cause they are stupid and full of shit.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 4:27:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Picto-grams. 1 a penis, the other a penis with a line through it. Bathrooms are designed for anatomy not gender.
View Quote

Sort of, but no, since gender is "the state of being male or female" which explicitly implies anatomy to normal folks.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 4:28:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#25]
That second go round with Transgender and the CBS correspondent made my head full of fuck.

What a fucking dumbass.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:05:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That second go round with Transgender and the CBS correspondent made my head full of fuck.

What a fucking dumbass.
View Quote
He fucking OWNED that bitch!!!
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Want to know how I can tell we're in a decline similar to the Roman empire?  The citizens expect the government to cater to every minute segment of the population rather than focusing on national issues.  While we're debating whether a 15 year old with a dick should be allowed to go into the girls restroom, Russia has annexed the Ukraine and China has built islands where they are putting planes and missiles in the South China Sea.  The Middle East is in complete chaos and they are exporting a tens of millions of undesirable refugees into Western Europe and the United States.  Our Southern border has been pretty well undefended for over 50 years and close to 5% of the people residing in the United States are doing so illegally.  North Korea is ruled by a psychopath that has control over nuclear weapons that will almost certainly be capable of hitting the U.S. mainland in the next decade.

The United States has been the top dog for less than 100 years.  It wasn't until WW2 that we really showed our industrial, economic, and military might.  However, we have national debt that has more than doubled in the last 10 years and is showing no signs of slowing down.  These pansy-ass millennials have no comprehension that we are only a few steps away from economic catastrophe when interest rates jump back to a more historical 4% and we can't pay our debts.  China is well poised to be the new economic powerhouse as the natural transition of national dominance occurs.  It is inevitable that the U.S. won't be on top forever.  Look at the former Soviet Union, South Africa, Greece, and others and realize how quickly things can change.  Those that don't study history are doomed to repeat it.  As long as LBGTQ issues, defending illegal immigration, abortion, and eroding gun rights dominate the national dialogue we will ignore the issues that will be seriously affecting us negatively in the next 25+ years.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:03:56 PM EDT
[#28]
He should have said "it's across the street at Starbucks."  
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#29]
They still don't know why they lost.  They actually think that if they hammer on this issue more loudly they'll make progress.  It's bonkers.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
They still don't know why they lost.  They actually think that if they hammer on this issue more loudly they'll make progress.  It's bonkers.
View Quote

I'm sure the Obama bathroom order pissed off a large portion of the country and absolutely affected the election.  They still don't know why they lost for sure.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm sure the Obama bathroom order pissed off a large portion of the country and absolutely affected the election.  They still don't know why they lost for sure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Democrats don't even really care that much.  They picked this obscure issue because they thought they could embarrass "intolerant" Republicans by springing it on them.  The fact that they chose such a shallow, narrowly relevant issue solely as a political tactic instead of focusing on a real issue like home prices, or unemployment, global stability, illegal immigration, Russian and Chinese expansionism, crime, or anything else that matters is what really pissed people off; even if they couldn't quite put their finger on why it pissed them off.  And they're still at it.  A few Dems have begun to talk about "reconnecting" with middle America but they'll elect another left-wing moonbat to lead them because most of them think they just aren't far enough to the left.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#32]
It's called "controlling the narrative".  By asking the question they are deliberately avoiding others.  They ask it because they want to pull a "gotcha".
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 8:05:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Best thread! Should have been the WH response to the question.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:12:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Absurd that the federal government wastes time and attention on this crap.

To paraphrase Douglas Murray, "This is the conversation we will be having when the mullahs nuke us."
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:16:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:18:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Transgendered bathrooms shouldn't even be mentions in schools as it confuses children and validates mental illness. The fact that Obama even made this a thing is sickening. 
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:30:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's why we voted Trump.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
I wouldn't even be that explicit, I would just go with "Next question please." 
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Want to know how I can tell we're in a decline similar to the Roman empire?  The citizens expect the government to cater to every minute segment of the population rather than focusing on national issues.  While we're debating whether a 15 year old with a dick should be allowed to go into the girls restroom, Russia has annexed the Ukraine and China has built islands where they are putting planes and missiles in the South China Sea.  The Middle East is in complete chaos and they are exporting a tens of millions of undesirable refugees into Western Europe and the United States.  Our Southern border has been pretty well undefended for over 50 years and close to 5% of the people residing in the United States are doing so illegally.  North Korea is ruled by a psychopath that has control over nuclear weapons that will almost certainly be capable of hitting the U.S. mainland in the next decade.

The United States has been the top dog for less than 100 years.  It wasn't until WW2 that we really showed our industrial, economic, and military might.  However, we have national debt that has more than doubled in the last 10 years and is showing no signs of slowing down.  These pansy-ass millennials have no comprehension that we are only a few steps away from economic catastrophe when interest rates jump back to a more historical 4% and we can't pay our debts.  China is well poised to be the new economic powerhouse as the natural transition of national dominance occurs.  It is inevitable that the U.S. won't be on top forever.  Look at the former Soviet Union, South Africa, Greece, and others and realize how quickly things can change.  Those that don't study history are doomed to repeat it.  As long as LBGTQ issues, defending illegal immigration, abortion, and eroding gun rights dominate the national dialogue we will ignore the issues that will be seriously affecting us negatively in the next 25+ years.
View Quote

We are definitely in decline.  When I was a child in the '60s, we had a trade surplus and made almost anything we as consumers wanted.  The '60s under LBJ saw his policy of guns and butter and gold flowed from our coffer at Fort Knox to our trade partners.  A trade deficit developed too.

We deindustralized and this was accelerated during the Bubba administration that finally got NAFTA passed.  Then we kicked ourselves in the balls by failing to abide by the CFTC's push to regulate derivatives along with the repeal of Glass-Steagall.  We also got the Greenspan put that led to bubbles (housing, credit, student debt).

In my twilight years, we are now the biggest debtor nation in the world.  Our wealth has been exhausted by endless wars.  We have destroyed two nations and in so doing, released islamic terrorists to the world (Libya and Iraq were both better off with Khaddafi and Hussein).    We haven't disengaged and with the ludicrous rules of engagements we won't let our soldiers or marines win.

We are on the edge of monetary collapse.  Our population is dumbed down (look how many of Arfcom still watch the propagandistic MSM), our children uneducated (common core and all the other silly federal education guidelines), our wealth spent (most people can't pony up $1k if they needed to).  

It won't be pretty for anyone when the wheels fall off.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a solution for all this bathroom craziness....no more urinals...all bathrooms are uni-sex and are 100% private stalls with high wall separations. Men, women, and others can use them....no one sees anyone else except at the sink.

Since no one seems to be able to solve this problem....just make them all universal....no more specialized fixtures and finishes....just rudimentary facilities....it isn't a lounge, its a place to leave ones excrement...function over form and all that.

This gets my vote.

http://www.speedchicblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/bathroom-stalls-without-doors.jpg

Hey, if you enjoy watching others shit that's your right.  Who are we to judge.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 2:01:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

9/10
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#43]
I don't have a problem with trannies and it's just crazy that this is even a debate.

Nobody knows what the fuck they want when they're 12. Hell, I did stupid stuff when I was 20. There's no damn way a 12 year old knows for sure if they should transition - a lifelong decision.

Little boys and girls shouldn't be forced to see something they don't want because another student thinks they're the opposite gender. Hell, even if that one kid is right, and he/she really is the opposite gender, no freaking way that makes it right to make other kids have to be near you naked.

Identity politics have reached insanity levels.

A Republic - if you can keep it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 2:33:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

1.  I like urinals for convenience.  You can also fit an ass load in a smaller space, like the troughs at a stadium where bathroom lines would be huuuge if it were only stalls.
2.  If men, especially drunk men, only have stalls to pee in, there would be piss everywhere and you would need a mop before you could take a shit.
3.  Why do we need to do anything for .3% of the polulation?  This hasn't been an issue ever before the last few years.  Locker rooms are absolutely poles vs holes.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:04:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

We are definitely in decline.  When I was a child in the '60s, we had a trade surplus and made almost anything we as consumers wanted.  The '60s under LBJ saw his policy of guns and butter and gold flowed from our coffer at Fort Knox to our trade partners.  A trade deficit developed too.

We deindustralized and this was accelerated during the Bubba administration that finally got NAFTA passed.  Then we kicked ourselves in the balls by failing to abide by the CFTC's push to regulate derivatives along with the repeal of Glass-Steagall.  We also got the Greenspan put that led to bubbles (housing, credit, student debt).

In my twilight years, we are now the biggest debtor nation in the world.  Our wealth has been exhausted by endless wars.  We have destroyed two nations and in so doing, released islamic terrorists to the world (Libya and Iraq were both better off with Khaddafi and Hussein).    We haven't disengaged and with the ludicrous rules of engagements we won't let our soldiers or marines win.

We are on the edge of monetary collapse.  Our population is dumbed down (look how many of Arfcom still watch the propagandistic MSM), our children uneducated (common core and all the other silly federal education guidelines), our wealth spent (most people can't pony up $1k if they needed to).  

It won't be pretty for anyone when the wheels fall off.
View Quote

10/10

Amen, Brother.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:16:26 PM EDT
[#46]
The whole topic of transgender bathrooms is gay.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:23:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:27:12 PM EDT
[#48]
They need to start revoking press passes.  both left and right ones.
It's a privilege and honor to be part of the WH press corps.
You are also performing a service to the public.

my 15 year old Freshman could come up with better questions.

Ask a stupid question? Pass revoked/escorted off grounds.

/fixed
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

1.  I like urinals for convenience.  You can also fit an ass load in a smaller space, like the troughs at a stadium where bathroom lines would be huuuge if it were only stalls.
2.  If men, especially drunk men, only have stalls to pee in, there would be piss everywhere and you would need a mop before you could take a shit.
3.  Why do we need to do anything for .3% of the polulation?  This hasn't been an issue ever before the last few years.  Locker rooms are absolutely poles vs holes.
View Quote
I believe the current consensus is that, whatever the condition of the home bathroom, women treat public restrooms FAR worse than men.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#50]
If they wanna act like babies, they can wear diapers. If they're unsure of what their gender is day by day, they can wear Depends.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top