Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2017 2:22:33 AM EDT
Fuck .... I hope he's wrong - traitors everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfX5QhqbCpM&feature=em-uploademail

link's hot

edit: Other sources say pedophile (gate) is going to explode later this year.   High level exposure & prominent suicides.
Also: The term " Deep State " is now a synonym for rich " Globalists,"  " The Elite " + traitors  =   Controllers of the planet.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:26:18 AM EDT
[#1]
HE WILL DROP OUT ANYDAY!!!!

Jebus fucking Christ
Stop the defeatism. MAGA

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:32:24 AM EDT
[#2]
No crap...the stock market alone is going to roll most of the undecided into President Trump's camp...that is as long as he can keep the rally going.

At the end of 4 years, the only thing(s) that will matter is what people see when they look at their 401(k)s, stock portfolios, bank accounts, home ownership, real unemployment (i.e. labor force participation), GDP, etc.

Liberals vote with their feelz, everyone else votes with their bank account.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:55:50 AM EDT
[#3]
https://www.teaparty.org/sultry-white-house-vixen-exposed-source-anti-trump-leaks-happen-219924/

Katie Walsh, Chief of Staff of the RNC

Walsh is reportedly the girlfriend of Reince Priebus, the chief of staff for Trump’s administration, which is one way she could have access to so much of the information coming from the administration.

“Everyone knows not to talk to her in the White House unless you want to see it in the press,” stated an unnamed source with close ties to President Trump.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:00:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
HE WILL DROP OUT ANYDAY!!!!

Jebus fucking Christ
Stop the defeatism. MAGA

View Quote

This

The Clintons are toast

Democrats are a minority power

Republican elites are down to McCain and 2-3 "journalists" trying to prop up butt ugly Egghead McMuffin

Less tears more MAGA
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:04:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No crap...the stock market alone is going to roll most of the undecided into President Trump's camp...that is as long as he can keep the rally going.

At the end of 4 years, the only thing(s) that will matter is what people see when they look at their 401(k)s, stock portfolios, bank accounts, home ownership, real unemployment (i.e. labor force participation), GDP, etc.

Liberals vote with their feelz, everyone else votes with their bank account.
View Quote

Debt factor is coming up.  

We all know, NO ONE can fix it.

Trump can re-enforce what we have, and prepare for a painful " adjustment ".

edit: Unless Trump does what he mentioned in the vid = Fuck the banks and let them take the hit with a Presidential Pardon.
Listen to what he says at 24:30 - personal debt, cc's, student loans etc ...
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:12:53 AM EDT
[#6]
The last several presidents have each doubled the debt they inherited.  If President Trump leaves with less than $40T in the red, he's out performed them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:47:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Guy seems a little nutty but I don't think he's entirely wrong.

I've commented before on how vulnerable I think Trump actually is, and there are a lot of establishment types filling key roles.

Draining the swamp is going to be a war, and it's a war in which we have few allies in DC.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:54:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Guy seems a little nutty but I don't think he's entirely wrong.

I've commented before on how vulnerable I think Trump actually is, and there are a lot of establishment types filling key roles.

Draining the swamp is going to be a war, and it's a war in which we have few allies in DC.
View Quote

The biggest threat the Trump administration faces is lackadaisical support.  I worry that a lot of folks are happy with what he's doing, but perfectly willing to sit back and watch... as if this was his fight, not ours.  Though Trump is providing a dandy focal point, this is our battle, and we're the ones who put him there to lead it for us.  It is imperative that we stay engaged, and not relax the support that is holding him up right now.

When I see the MSM and social media attacks against Trump's "outrageous" behavior, I take it as an attack on me - for I have the same beliefs and am one of the ones who put him there to represent them.  When the left cries "racist!" and "bigot!" at his immigration and border protection policies, they're labeling me too - for again I have the same beliefs and am one of the ones who put him there to represent them.

The left is failing to discern the shadow army standing behind Trump.  They think they have free rein to hurl their barbs at his "extremist" views and personal quirks, because they think they're attacking one man.  They're not.    They're attacking half the nation, and have not yet recognized the peril of the path they've chosen.

This is our time, folks.  Trump is valiantly holding the point, but he can't do it alone for very long.  We can't afford to just sit back and watch, and right now we have something of an advantage in the element of surprise - for they've turned their back on us while they poke and prod at the imagined demon they see in DJT.  I hope we do not squander the opportunity he is trying to provide us.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 5:30:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The biggest threat the Trump administration faces is lackadaisical support.  I worry that a lot of folks are happy with what he's doing, but perfectly willing to sit back and watch... as if this was his fight, not ours.  Though Trump is providing a dandy focal point, this is our battle, and we're the ones who put him there to lead it for us.  It is imperative that we stay engaged, and not relax the support that is holding him up right now.

When I see the MSM and social media attacks against Trump's "outrageous" behavior, I take it as an attack on me - for I have the same beliefs and am one of the ones who put him there to represent them.  When the left cries "racist!" and "bigot!" at his immigration and border protection policies, they're labeling me too - for again I have the same beliefs and am one of the ones who put him there to represent them.

The left is failing to discern the shadow army standing behind Trump.  They think they have free rein to hurl their barbs at his "extremist" views and personal quirks, because they think they're attacking one man.  They're not.    They're attacking half the nation, and have not yet recognized the peril of the path they've chosen.

This is our time, folks.  Trump is valiantly holding the point, but he can't do it alone for very long.  We can't afford to just sit back and watch, and right now we have something of an advantage in the element of surprise - for they've turned their back on us while they poke and prod at the imagined demon they see in DJT.  I hope we do not squander the opportunity he is trying to provide us.
View Quote

^^^^^^ This should be its own sticky in this forum and others.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 6:52:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Oh man I don't know a this and that Dane guy, super tight tinfoil time perhaps?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:28:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Jesus, WTH is this?

<a href="http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1968251_Why-do-I-have-this-feeling-that-they-got-to-him.html" target="_blank">Did You Guys Have A Conference Call Before Posting?</a>
View Quote

No conference call just consistent messages from groups of people who believe certain things.

Not saying I do, but it is pretty normal now that messages do get coordinated and flooded out onto the Internet and then some bring them to sites like this to build traffic, influence ideas, and or sow dissent.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:54:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Soros, Obama and his backers have left a huge minefield in the Washington cess pool to screw Trump over. He is going to trip some and with the noise a relative few anti-Trumpers make, it will seem like Trump has public sentiment overwhelmingly against him.
The thing is most people don't trust the mainstream news media or government officials because of the massive amount of BS and bias they throw.
The news media ran Nixon out of office. They are trying the same with Trump.
They are having an opposite effect- people are becoming more polarized across the country.
Civil disturbances are gong to come more often and be larger and more violent.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:57:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No conference call just consistent messages from groups of people who believe certain things.

Not saying I do, but it is pretty normal now that messages do get coordinated and flooded out onto the Internet and then some bring them to sites like this to build traffic, influence ideas, and or sow dissent.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus, WTH is this?

<a href="http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1968251_Why-do-I-have-this-feeling-that-they-got-to-him.html" target="_blank">Did You Guys Have A Conference Call Before Posting?</a>

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:59:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top