User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 3:57:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 4:12:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The issue is a girl on testosterone and steroids can not wrestle as a boy, but should she be allowed to wrestle as a girl given the chemicals are huge performance enhancers.
View Quote
That is the issue, and clearly the answer is "no."
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 4:19:40 AM EDT
[#3]
that person shouldnt be allowed in any sport due to the steroids.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 6:49:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 6:55:00 AM EDT
[#5]
What kind of fucking doctor signs off on a "sex-change" of a minor?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 6:55:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The issue is a girl on testosterone and steroids can not wrestle as a boy, but should she be allowed to wrestle as a girl given the chemicals are huge performance enhancers.

Using the rules and laws in place right now, give me the reason that you would deny Beggs' lawsuit to wrestle.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 6:58:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:10:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:19:07 AM EDT
[#9]
How many roids does it take for a chick/thing to grow a stash?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:23:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Girl decides to "become" a boy, starts taking steroids, then wants to wrestle in the girl's championship?  
View Quote

To be fair, not wants. He/she/it wanted to wrestle boys, the league forbid it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:26:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Girl decides to "become" a boy, starts taking steroids, then wants to wrestle in the girl's championship?  
View Quote

Right.  This is what does not make sense.  You want to be a boy, take testosterone, and still wrestle as a girl.  Talk about have your cake and eat it too.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:55:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He's more forgiving than I would have been. Talk shit and then give me the opportunity, I'll smoke those kidneys so they remember my name.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck it.  No more male & female leagues, make it all co-ed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE

He's more forgiving than I would have been. Talk shit and then give me the opportunity, I'll smoke those kidneys so they remember my name.

In terms of repeatedly bashing a woman's face in with your fists, I'd say he was being very gentlemanly.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, just when you thought this world couldn't get much more fucked up.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:14:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

They got it correct saying birth certificate determines gender, but just cause you are changing your sex doesn't exempt you from doping guidelines. Decisions have consequences, and based on its, it ain't wrestling in anything until it can pass a doping test.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:23:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Since when is test "legal" for high school wrestling?  It wasn't 15 years ago.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:25:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Using the rules and laws in place right now, give me the reason that you would deny Beggs' lawsuit to wrestle.
View Quote

She is a female.  She should wrestle in the female class.

She is on test.  She should be banned from competing as any other athlete would.

What is so hard to understand?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:35:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wait until your daughter's basketball team loses 96-0 to a few guys who identity as girls.  Name a sport where average males wouldn't win the state championship competing against girls.
View Quote

Shooting.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:38:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Shooting.
View Quote

Don't men consistently score higher in shooting comps?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:45:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The girls should protest. Or is it she women or zeenale or fuck I don't give a fuck.
View Quote

All those asterisks in the record books for performance enhancing drugs and all they had to do is claim to be trans-gender. lol
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:45:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe, but the question was about higher average score, not higher score.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:52:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

All those asterisks in the record books for performance enhancing drugs and all they had to do is claim to be trans-gender. lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The girls should protest. Or is it she women or zeenale or fuck I don't give a fuck.

I think I know how to help out Lance Armstrong and his doping issues.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Excellent point.  The student has an unfair advantage over the competition.

But as long as crying SJWs are happy that's all they seem to care about.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 8:59:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bet it was if prescribed by a physician. Just like it is now.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:01:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

She is a female.  She should wrestle in the female class.

She is on test.  She should be banned from competing as any other athlete would.

What is so hard to understand?
View Quote

What's so hard to understand? For you, evidently UIL rules.
The rules clearly show that Beggs is NOT in violation, due to the testosterone being prescribed.

So okay this game. You are a judge at law. This comes before you. The rules clearly state that a student must participate in sports for the gender listed on their birth certificate. Beggs' says female, so Beggs' must wrestle in the female class.  Now rules state no testosterone, UnLESS prescribed by a Dr . Beggs' has a dr's prescription for testosterone.

Do you ignore the law and rule based on your feelings?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:17:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

While I was in the mil, I was given steroids for muscle tears, bulging disks, pneumonia, rashes, and some other things.
What I wasn't given was straight up testosterone, and growth hormone. Which, she probably is getting. I'm not bitching, just saying, know what you're saying when you talk about steroids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I was in the mil, I was given steroids for muscle tears, bulging disks, pneumonia, rashes, and some other things.
What I wasn't given was straight up testosterone, and growth hormone. Which, she probably is getting. I'm not bitching, just saying, know what you're saying when you talk about steroids.

Uuuhhhhh, testosterone is a steroid. Nothing more, nothing less.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:21:21 AM EDT
[#26]
that is some stupid shit.

gov needs to get the fuck out of schools and sports. By gov, that means liberals and progressives.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:24:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shooting.

Uspsa and 3-gun, the top men crush the top women.  

I don't know about things like clays, small bore, etc.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:29:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So boy is literally beating up girls, and there is a dispute about how it should be resolved? I'm sure the feminist are all kinds of confused
View Quote

More like, girl who wins female wrestling championship admits to steroid use.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:30:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's all that matters here.  Is it or is it not against the rules to take testosterone or other anabolic steroid under the direction of her doctor?  If the answer is "yes", then those opposing it are SOL.  One option is for them to change the rules, however that is done within the organization governing the wrestling.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, though there doesn't seem to be a distinction, as far as this governing body's rules are concerned, between an anabolic vs catabolic or other steroid, as long as it is prescribed by a physician.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:42:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The rules clearly show that Beggs is NOT in violation, due to the testosterone being prescribed.

So okay this game. You are a judge at law. This comes before you. The rules clearly state that a student must participate in sports for the gender listed on their birth certificate. Beggs' says female, so Beggs' must wrestle in the female class.  Now rules state no testosterone, UnLESS prescribed by a Dr . Beggs' has a dr's prescription for testosterone.

View Quote

Exactly. They can change the rules next season if they want/need, although that could still be considered unfair for this junior. This season was approved as is and needs to finish with the same requirements.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:44:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Now she can go bat clean up for the softball team. 
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:51:37 AM EDT
[#33]
The pronoun war will never be over.

Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:06:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

We're talking about enough testo to make a girl into a boy, hormonally speaking. There are pics. This person has arms like a dude, not a girl.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a difference in anabolic sterioids (testosterone) and corticosteroids (prednisone).  Just assume that everyone in this thread is talking about anabolic and not prednisone which are used among other things to control inflammation.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#36]
I can't stop fucking laughing............"he is now State Champion".

Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:16:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

A prescription because a teenaged FEMALE wants to become a MALE (which is simply 100% impossible anyway, she will always be a female).  That is not a legitimate medical reason for a kid to be on test, and anyone who disagrees has zero fucking common sense.

Whoever writes prescriptions for these kids, and the parents that allow it, should be locked the fuck up.

Do you have zero common sense and base all logic on your feels?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Good on the state for making her wrestle as the gender she was born as but they failed big time for allowing her to compete  while being on steroids. She should have been banned from competition for that.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:22:44 AM EDT
[#39]
See ya, Title 9. You were a pain in the ass while you lasted!

If a 100 pound gal takes steroids to become a guy, then why can't a 100 pound guy take steroids to be "guy i er"?

UIL (interscholastic) sports had a great 100 year run.  Fun while it lasted.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:24:45 AM EDT
[#40]
I've always thought that the best way to defeat stupid rules is strict adherence to the stupid rule.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:25:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

There is a difference in anabolic sterioids (testosterone) and corticosteroids (prednisone).  Just assume that everyone in this thread is talking about anabolic and not prednisone which are used among other things to control inflammation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya. I am aware that effects vary among hormones.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:27:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The gals should have boycotted the match.

That's about the only solution to this insanity.
View Quote

The video linked in the story shows the other girl laughing it off. Like she couldn't give a shit she lost.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:38:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They just need to hurry up and have ONE event/sport for all.  Talk about unintended consequences, it would totally decimate female sports.  Can't make the team as a female tough shit, go cry in the corner, were not discriminating, only taking the top performers regardless of sex.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I agree that she should not be allowed to compete in her state.I don't think it is fair.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure who she would rather wrestle, but she sure as shit is trying to wrestle girls while taking prescribed steroids.

"UIL policy states a student's participation is based on the gender on their birth certificate. And while state laws and UIL rules prohibit steroid use, a spokesperson says there is an exception for those taking it as prescribed by a doctor for a medical purpose. And that exception applies to Mack, a junior on the Euless Trinity girls wrestling team."

I agree that she should not be allowed to compete in her state.I don't think it is fair.

Of course it's not fair......It's fucking absurd.

The inmates are running the asylum, that's for damn sure.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This is a 17 year old female that's transitioning to a male. 

The suit demands the league prohibit the student from competing in girls wrestling competitions. 
http://www.fox4news.com/news/237216126-story

Update: He's now state champion for girls. 
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article135021414.html
View Quote

steroids will do that for you
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:09:12 AM EDT
[#48]
They should have let sh/im compete against the boys, been funny to see the record flip to 0-53 and the resulting leftie outrage at the unfair nature of competition. There will be a point where biologically male "trans" athletes will, with the lefts endless quest for gender equality, come to dominate female leagues. The mental gymnastics of the outrage of this will truly be something to behold.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:14:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

A prescription because a teenaged FEMALE wants to become a MALE (which is simply 100% impossible anyway, she will always be a female).  That is not a legitimate medical reason for a kid to be on test, and anyone who disagrees has zero fucking common sense.

Whoever writes prescriptions for these kids, and the parents that allow it, should be locked the fuck up.

Do you have zero common sense and base all logic on your feels?
View Quote

This isn't feels, this is reading comprehension.
UIL rules don't have the caveat "unless people don't like it"
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:20:25 AM EDT
[#50]
So, this transgender thing has made me really ask the question......

If we really wanted to end this argument, why don't we just offer them this: "ok, so if we take out the gender separation of girls/boys sports, there also wouldn't be an issue of transgendered people having any argument that they aren't categorized right....just like if there was only 1 bathroom.

Sure, that alternative will suck more for women........which is obvious......but if they want no distinctions, then let's go take that to every single thing.  Give them exactly what they want.  Then watch them lose all the ground they ever gained.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top