BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:50:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm 28 and I bang 18-19 year olds from time to time.  I don't think it's that weird.
View Quote

That's not what I meant.  I meant the prosecution was ridiculous.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:59:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
somebody go buy that neglected woman a few cheeseburgers before the wind blows her away.

looks like the type to eat and puke.
View Quote

Ge be fat somewhere else.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:04:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Looking back there was probably a reason there were no young, hot teachers when I was in school.  It is quite possible that there were school administrators back then who had a basic understanding of human nature & realized that could potentially end in disaster.
View Quote

Lol... That's unholy!

At one point I went to a private Christian school and the dress code had both girls and teachers wearing dresses (proper ladylike attire I guess), there was one teacher, my favorite of course, who was married and probably 23-26 and I STILL remember the day she didn't wear a slip and had to adjust the blinds because the sun was shining directly through the window.

Over 30 years later I still have a PERFECT image of how her legs went.... All the way up.

Gal in the article is SO NOT GUILTY.

fucking miscarriage of justice for that poor thing to do any time... What has this world come to when a high school student can't bang a willing, 24 year old smoke show like her.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:09:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't care!

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not guilty!
View Quote

!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Where were all these teachers when I was in school?  I could have been corrupted so easy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:14:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Not guilty.

SOOOOOO not guilty!

What a lucky little SOB!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:44:09 PM EDT
[#9]
NOT Guilty!

I would hit that like..

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol... That's unholy!

At one point I went to a private Christian school and the dress code had both girls and teachers wearing dresses (proper ladylike attire I guess), there was one teacher, my favorite of course, who was married and probably 23-26 and I STILL remember the day she didn't wear a slip and had to adjust the blinds because the sun was shining directly through the window.

Over 30 years later I still have a PERFECT image of how her legs went.... All the way up.

fucking miscarriage of justice for that poor thing to do any time... What has this world come to when a high school student can't bang a willing, 24 year old smoke show like her.
View Quote

"When The Sun Shines Through A Dress And Makes It Translucent"

Google it.

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:01:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Am I the only one to look at her face and think Tranny thread?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:04:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
From the article... the affair lasted 6 months and they had sex nearly every day and "hundreds of times".

Doing the math, that meant that not only did they have sex nearly every day, they had to have had sex multiple times many days in order to get to hundreds in that short amount of time.
View Quote

I doubt the hundreds is accurate.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:05:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Hawt.  Not guilty.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
One damn lucky 17y/o
View Quote

He's also dumb as hell. If he hadn't shared the pics and bragged, he could still be tapping that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#15]
NOT GUILTY!

I am sad.

Why not me?

Why couldn't I take these children's abuse for them?

I would gladly suffer in their stead.........
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This shit never happened when I was in school. I feel my whole life has been a fucking mistake.
View Quote

Something much This!  Oh and not guilty...
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:15:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not guilty!
View Quote

First post would nail it
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Where the hell were these teachers when I was in high school?

Only hot teacher I ever had (in retrospect) was in first grade.  She couldn't have been more than 22.  I actually got invited to her wedding later along with a handful of some of her other favorite students/parents :D
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Google it.

You're welcome.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol... That's unholy!

Google it.

You're welcome.

This is my favorite backlit-dress picture, not so much for the picture as for the story behind it.  It was painted, after the war, from a photo a combat artist carried with him during his time in the Pacific.  

She's not really all that pretty, but I think he must have loved her very much.  And she knew exactly what she was doing when she held her dress out to the side like that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:42:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Me too!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Victimize me!!

Me too!

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:44:08 PM EDT
[#21]
That's a dude.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:45:12 PM EDT
[#22]
What are you guys talking about ?
That woman is cute.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:46:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/172294/image-151508.jpg

This is my favorite backlit-dress picture, not so much for the picture as for the story behind it.  It was painted, after the war, from a photo a combat artist carried with him during his time in the Pacific.  

She's not really all that pretty, but I think he must have loved her very much.  And she knew exactly what she was doing when she held her dress out to the side like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol... That's unholy!

Google it.

You're welcome.

Yeah, well don't go to that reddit link and click on a certain post titled after everyone's favorite sci-fi TV show canceled after one season with a crappy movie that killed off the popular characters....

Unless your into that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Not guilty X 1,000,000
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:49:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Those eyes are crazy enough to cut your dick off.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:49:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
good cross reference for milo threads re: hypocrisy
View Quote

So a smoking hot 24 year old woman banging a willing 17 year old is the same as a 13 year old boy being pressured into sex by a man?

She should be fired for abuse of authority and the kid should be given a high five.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#27]
10 to 1 that his old man coached him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:54:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
good cross reference for milo threads re: hypocrisy
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yeah, well don't go to that reddit link and click on a certain post titled after everyone's favorite sci-fi TV show canceled after one season with a crappy movie that killed off the popular characters....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol... That's unholy!

Google it.

You're welcome.

Beyond the Firefly reference, I have no idea what you're talking about.  What reddit link?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:58:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Anybody else wondering where the hell they were when we were 17?
I swear all my teachers had to be at least 110 years old and had their own zip code.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:58:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Doing God's work, that one.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#32]
A crime is a crime, guilty.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:15:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Holy shit not guilty
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:21:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Where were all these teachers when I was in school?  I could have been corrupted so easy.
View Quote

They were there. They just didn't want you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:28:44 PM EDT
[#35]
NOT GUILTY!!!!  
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:29:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not guilty on the grounds of holy fucking shit! 
View Quote

Bigly! 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:39:38 PM EDT
[#37]
District had poor hiring practices or someone got to bang her as a contingency on hiring.

I guarantee whatever Facebook or Twitter page she had was full of party pics,  any decent hiring manager would've found them and realized she was not fit to teach high schoolers because she practically still is one.

Yeah I'm fun
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:41:35 PM EDT
[#38]

Gawd Daymn that bitch is hawt!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:41:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Those eyes are crazy enough to cut your dick off.
View Quote

Go be gay someplace else!  
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:43:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So not guilty the DA should be charged with malicious prosecution.
View Quote

ABSOLUTELY!!! If my son had come home at 17 and told me he was banging her and had been every day for 6 months I would have patted him on the back and told him to keep up the good work!!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:51:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Nice rack. Bet that kid had the time of his life.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:03:01 AM EDT
[#42]

Wow.

She chewed gum, and acted like a 14yo.

She looked, sounded, and acted immature.

That was after the school found out and before the hammer came down. She was naive and stupid in that interview.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:04:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
NOT FUCKING GUILTY
View Quote
QUOTED FOR THE FUCKING TRUTH
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:07:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
pointy elbows. she guilty
View Quote

pity the fool!
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:08:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If this is real, it's kind of ridiculous.  A 17 year old boy and a 24 year old woman??  WTF?
View Quote

That poor poor boy taken advantage of like that by that succubus.  He'll never be able to lead a normal life.  

But on a more serious note when I was 18 I dated a 25 year old and thought I was king stud.  Other than her being his teacher I'm not seeing much wrong here.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:12:23 AM EDT
[#46]
"poor kid"  wish I could have taken his place, so he would never have experienced such torture and agony....
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:12:48 AM EDT
[#47]
I keep expecting to see my ex in these stories about teachers screwing their students. Seriously.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:13:06 AM EDT
[#48]
"Mrs. Robinson"?

-And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
-Jesus loves you more than you will know, wo wo wo
-God bless you please, Mrs. Robinson
-Heaven holds a place for those who pray, hey hey hey
-Hey hey hey
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:16:42 AM EDT
[#49]
So fucking not guilty.

Smash with extreme prejudice.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:17:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quite possibly the most not guilty verdict ever
View Quote

Came to post this.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top