Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Legally, he has paid his dues, and you cant harass or intimidate him. But a friendly reminder that he is being watched at all times by your hood is absolutely warranted.
View Quote

This.

I's print out his mugshot with any news articles and then nail it to his door with a sticky note saying "welcome to the neighborhood".
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 4:11:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 4:29:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
OP,
He is just the child molester that you know of.  One that has already been caught.  There are probably others close by, or that cruise your neighborhood that haven't been caught yet.
You have to be on guard all the time for the ones that you don't know about, so being on guard for this one is easy.
I don't envy you one bit.
Hell, my next door neighbor, old kind grandpa type, had been molesting his grand daughters for years and no one knew it.  He finally was caught and died in jail.
View Quote

Yep. Do you know if he was related to the 2 kids? Or a family friend? Pedos grabbing kids off the street is pretty rare. Most of the time they groom family members  or other kids they are already close to. So it's great to know there's an S.O. down the block, but you really need to be watching out for your wife's creepy brother or whatever. Also, I've been amazed to see how often families just want to look past or ignore allegations of abuse. I've seen it first hand on at least 2 occasions where family members have been shunned for legitimate allegations without even wanting to consider the possibility the abuse occurred.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 4:33:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm mad as fuck. I don't know what to do, but this shit isn't going to work for me and mine. Selling my house isn't an option right now.

Advice?
View Quote

Move, or get over it. What are you options? You have none. He's lawful, however repugnant you find it.

Good luck finding a place where bad people aren't.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm of the opinion that punishment for convicted pedophiles should be castration and/or firing squad.  I give zero fucks about trying to "rehabilitate" these sick bastards.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Might want to check first to make sure he can't be forced to move because a school, park, etc. was built AFTER he moved in
View Quote

might not be able to make him move, but it can keep him from walking past (maybe)
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 5:49:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Have the HOA make the community gated . Residents only or file trespassing charges.
View Quote

Hire a gate guard, I know just the guy.

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:41:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No. We aren't interested in selling. This home was our dream home when we bought it and it still is. This is the home that I'd like to entertain my grandchildren in one day. This is OUR home that we made. We've renovated and put our stamp on it. It has every single thing we could possibly ask for as a family and there's absolutely no way I could even break even trying to sell it because we've got so many upgrades and customizations that it would be obscenely priced and forever on the market. It's ours. I don't care about the value . . . it's priceless to us. I just don't want my kids to be raped just because they dared to be outside playing when this creep happened past.
View Quote

Then you know what to do.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:56:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This guy raped two children under the age of ten: a boy and a girl.
View Quote

Well then... you should do what the system refused to do properly.  

You should return this defective product back to its manufacturer.

That being said, I have one down the street about 6 houses down.  He was 24, she was 16, and he was not convicted of the "Aggravated Rape" statute, which means it was consensual, she was just underage.  I really can't hang a guy out to dry for that. 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd tell the pedophile that he's being watched, for starters. Don't lose your mind, simply tell him in no uncertain terms that everybody's watching him. Tell you kids to stay away from him and to tell you if he tries to approach them or speak to them. It's best no to frighten them, but explain to them in terms they can understand, why they should avoid strangers when unaccompanied by a trusted adult. How you handle this and everything else is teaching your kids how to behave. Be a good role model.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Why the hate op?

How do you know there wasn't consent?  A relationship between a man, and two 10yr olds can be quite rewarding I've heard.

What are you, some kind of fucking anti-trump Hillary voter?  

... and now, GD can resume its' hypocrisy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:46:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Is he allowed to live that close to a school in your state? Maybe there's an issue with his Tier classification.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:13:22 PM EDT
[#13]
OP, I heard there's a guy down the road from you who doesn't recycle his aluminum cans, maybe you should round up a posse and have a talk with his kneecaps.

Mind your children and keep an eye on the dude, but calm the fuck down, you're not the neighborhood golf cart police. That said, if he does something, report it to the authorities... or shoot him, but record it so your trial won't take up much of the taxpayers time and funds.

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:21:37 PM EDT
[#14]
At least this guys on the list and you now know to keep an eye on him.  But what about the others out there that aren't on the list?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Why do they even let these fucks out prison....let the cock sucker rot.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Anonymous letter threatening if you even hear of a child so much as coming home late he's a dead male human.

Man he is not.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We have a neighborhood watch and I alerted the Homeowner's Association.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No. We aren't interested in selling. This home was our dream home when we bought it and it still is. This is the home that I'd like to entertain my grandchildren in one day. This is OUR home that we made. We've renovated and put our stamp on it. It has every single thing we could possibly ask for as a family and there's absolutely no way I could even break even trying to sell it because we've got so many upgrades and customizations that it would be obscenely priced and forever on the market. It's ours. I don't care about the value . . . it's priceless to us. I just don't want my kids to be raped just because they dared to be outside playing when this creep happened past.
View Quote

Just get the other homeowners to pitch in and put up a sign across the street warning everyone who passes by who lives there.

He'll leave.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#19]
So why don't you organize the bishops and clerics of your fiefdom and try to expand into the block that dude lives on, then chase him out with petty and dainty regulations and fines?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:16:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This.

I's print out his mugshot with any news articles and then nail it to his door with a sticky note saying "welcome to the neighborhood".
View Quote

Be careful OP, you don't want to end up in court yourself for stalking or harassment...
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:20:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
OP, I heard there's a guy down the road from you who doesn't recycle his aluminum cans, maybe you should round up a posse and have a talk with his kneecaps.

Mind your children and keep an eye on the dude, but calm the fuck down, you're not the neighborhood golf cart police. That said, if he does something, report it to the authorities... or shoot him, but record it so your trial won't take up much of the taxpayers time and funds.

http://www.alarissecurityinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/golfcart.jpg
View Quote

Rally point at the cart corral.....Irene Irene....golf cart down!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:21:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm glad someone said this.  Parents look at the offender website and think they live in a offender free hood.  You have kids? Assume anyone could be a risk, really anyone.  Even your brother, grandpaw, best friend or even the cop next door.
View Quote

Pretty much this. My comment from a thread last year:
My wife and her gaggle of friends were all atwitter about an RSO moving into the neighborhood. He was compliant with terms of his sentence from 20 years ago. The fact that he walked down the street in 3 days' beard growth and a sun dress didn't make him exactly low profile. I told them I was much more concerned about the intelligent and organized predators who compartmentalize well enough to go undetected.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Shit, Shower, Shave?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a community, obey the rules of SSS?

Shit, Shower, Shave?

Not quite lol
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:24:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Pretty much this. My comment from a thread last year:
My wife and her gaggle of friends were all atwitter about an RSO moving into the neighborhood. He was compliant with terms of his sentence from 20 years ago. The fact that he walked down the street in 3 days' beard growth and a sun dress didn't make him exactly low profile. I told them I was much more concerned about the intelligent and organized predators who compartmentalize well enough to go undetected.
View Quote

ive never actually looked at a RSO list till today...my little town of 10k people has like 6 pages of em...and several live all right near each other.

fuck
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:32:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Thank you.  I grew up near Rochester, NY (ny blows, by the way) during the time of the Double Initial murders.  I still remember the names of the 3 girls known to be victims.  45 years ago or so.  Give these animals to the families of the victims to do with them what they will, no questions asked.
View Quote

Totally agree.
I would be happy to pull the trigger myself all day long.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:39:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Why do they even let these fucks out prison....let the cock sucker rot.
View Quote

Why are they housed at our expense to begin with? anyone who molests a child deserves nothing but castration or death.
Or both.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:50:16 PM EDT
[#28]
I would not want the fucker in my neighborhood either, but do pedophiles have a phobia of golf carts?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:00:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I have yet to see that actually proven. I see the claim a lot but never have actually read a real case of that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not defending child molesters or sex offenders or anything, but someone can get on that sex offender list just for public urination (among other silly reasons) in many states.

I have yet to see that actually proven. I see the claim a lot but never have actually read a real case of that.

It's not law in every state. Just a few states have that on the books. A couple states go further and stipulate the urination must occur in front of a minor.

It is possible, depending what state you piss on a dumpster at 2 AM, but highly rare.

I do know a guy who had to register as a sex offender for just that in Missouri. Not sure if they've changed the laws since I left, but last I heard, public urination is a crime that will get you on the sex offender registry in Missouri. That was a few years ago, so not sure how current, but yes, it happens.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:06:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Well, thanks to this thread I just found out a new-ish neighbor down the block I suspected was a shit heel is not only a shit heel, but a registered sex offender to boot.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:16:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

He clearly stated that this guy was guilty of molesting 2 children under the age of ten.
I ask this: why, do we as a society suffer the presence of this filth?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not defending child molesters or sex offenders or anything, but someone can get on that sex offender list just for public urination (among other silly reasons) in many states.

He clearly stated that this guy was guilty of molesting 2 children under the age of ten.
I ask this: why, do we as a society suffer the presence of this filth?
It seems as a society we have lost the will to take out the trash
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:27:50 PM EDT
[#32]
I'd have a really hard time not saying something. Not that it'd be correct, but it's tough
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:31:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I would not want the fucker in my neighborhood either, but do pedophiles have a phobia of golf carts?
View Quote

They see me rollin'
They hatin', patrollin', and tryin' a catch me ridin' dirty
Tryin' a catch me ridin' dirty
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:34:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Be careful OP, you don't want to end up in court yourself for stalking or harassment...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

These vile folks always have more rights than you
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:06:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Three RSOs in my neighborhood. 

Sometimes, I'd rather not look. Ignorance is bliss. 
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:01:15 AM EDT
[#36]
You letting a cho walk the yard bro?  Cho's gotta check in where Im from.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:19:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

One of the guys on the HOA board is mad as hell at us because he feels like the chi-mo has paid his dues and shouldn't be "harassed"

his fucking house looks out over the goddamn playground and there's NOTHING between him and that fenced school except air and opportunity.
View Quote

Watch out for this guy. Maybe there's a reason he's sympathetic...

Call the local news channels. Send them some cell video showing the distance between the school and Pedo.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:00:24 AM EDT
[#38]

Probably not the best example.

I like the 'park' idea.

I'll skip the edit and go straight to, 'beat.'

Nvm, you guys are slippin'.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:09:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:14:57 AM EDT
[#40]
we had a flasher/peeping tom who went after kids in the area. He did a stretch in Huntsville, then cama back to live with his parents.
he was out walking dogs, too.
he got run into the bar ditches by vehicles a couple of times ( we're out in the County) and he decided to maintain a lower profile.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#41]
I spoke to Chester. I told him we are all aware of who he is, that most of us have cameras, that mine pick up his daily walks, and that he should probably find somewhere else to walk his dog. He argued that he has every right to do what he wants when he wants and where he wants because he's been out of prison for over a month now and I told him that he should probably do what he wants when he wants in his own yard . . . which I would be talking to the police about since it's so close to the school. He turned around and walked away.

I haven't seen him again.

I'm not sorry I said something. When you intentionally hurt a little kid(s) you don't get to act like you have any right to the same freedoms other people do. Sorry, not sorry.

Also, the vet said that the dog has a broken leg and the pervert is still dragging it around on a leash. Yes, dragging. The dog doesn't want to walk and keeps lying down. The vet told the guy what was wrong with the dog and that the leg needed to be set but the guy doesn't give two shits. So, the vet is talking to the cops about it at his office today. The dog is underweight as fuck, too. Emaciated.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 5:47:30 PM EDT
[#42]
You talked to his vet about his dog?

Don't you have anything better to do?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 5:59:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You talked to his vet about his dog?

Don't you have anything better to do?
View Quote

The vet is another resident in the neighborhood. Don't you have anything better to do than read four pages of molester thread before posting?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:39:36 PM EDT
[#44]
OP delivered.  

Now we wait for retaliation...this is going to be fun.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:13:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Hey isn't Charlotte's dad at CPS? Can you get him to do anything?
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:18:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
OP why not just burn a lower case T in his yard for "Time to Leave".

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder484/69549484.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:23:38 AM EDT
[#47]
1.  Make sure everyone in your neighborhood knows who, and what he is.

2.  Keep your eye out for him.

3.  Leave him alone unless he does something that warrants your attention.

4. If you see him talking to kids, video record him on your phone, and ask him what he is doing.  Afterward call his probation/parole officer.

FWIW, I support the death penalty for chi-mos, but leave him alone else you'll get unwanted attention.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 12:48:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

WRONG: he has no choices we give honest people. my wife and i chose not have children. BUUUT anyone who hurts 1 will  be "shown" the errow of his ways.l i dont give a f--k what the liberal law says. there is that and there is TEXAS law

i would be real clear to be at a small dinner party of very close friend's  3-4 couples,1 being my lawyer. will only take 15 minutes. i was in the bathroom something did not agree with me and laid down upstairs so as not to ruin the fun for others. feel better now. tks to law buddy for checking on me. UPSTAIRS.

problem solved

1texan
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:21:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So why don't you organize the bishops and clerics of your fiefdom and try to expand into the block that dude lives on, then chase him out with petty and dainty regulations and fines?
View Quote
It's probably hard to balance their OFFICIAL - HOA APPROVED - SEGWAY TACTICAL LOW SPEED PURSUIT VEHICLES (LeS/PURVS) while in a pursuit AND waving the regulations book at the same time. The golf carts, also known as OFF ROAD CAPABLE PURSUIT VEHICLE (OR/CAPA/PURV), would provide more stability

But seriously OP, I know it's a shit situation, and you absolutely have to put your children's safety above all else, but I do think that as long as the guy is legal and meeting the requirements of his parole/SO status then there's a line between being vigilant and genuinely harassing the guy. You've made it pretty clear you think that his past crimes have made him forfeit his right to be free from harassment and I'm sympathetic to that viewpoint even if I don't entirely agree. 

If it were me, I'd certainly inform all my neighbors (especially those with kids) about his presence, inform the HOA, maybe even post flyers around the neighborhood (but not on the guys front door). I'd upgrade my existing camera system (you do have external cams, right?) and encourage others to do the same. Most importantly I'd sit down with my kids, show them the guys mugshot and make it absolutely clear that they're not to speak to him, approach him or his property and to tell you if they see him doing anything questionable. 

Good luck OP. 

Oh and if all else fails, as a last resort, you can always call whatever local agency or office that SO's are required to report to and express your concerns directly to them. Especially his proximity to a school and clear line of sight. He may have some specific requirements that he's failing to meet and if his PO finds out they'd likely  put a stop to it quickly. 
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:43:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Be the hard target.  Put up a fence.  Sounds like you are in a pretty expensive neighborhood and living that sort of lifestyle, there are some nice fence designs out there that are effective security measures without having that combat outpost look.  Buy a pair of  trained "service dogs".  Make them the kids' new best friends.  Don't play outside without them.  Put cameras in visible places.  Teach your kids about what to do if they see him.  

If you can have a drive way refinished so that it is optimally smooth for your kids scooters and bicycles, you can afford the above mentioned security measures.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top