Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#1]
parole officers like nothing more than to violate a chi-mo
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:29:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm glad someone said this.  Parents look at the offender website and think they live in a offender free hood.  You have kids? Assume anyone could be a risk, really anyone.  Even your brother, grandpaw, best friend or even the cop next door.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP,
He is just the child molester that you know of.  One that has already been caught.  There are probably others close by, or that cruise your neighborhood that haven't been caught yet.
You have to be on guard all the time for the ones that you don't know about, so being on guard for this one is easy.
I don't envy you one bit.
Hell, my next door neighbor, old kind grandpa type, had been molesting his grand daughters for years and no one knew it.  He finally was caught and died in jail.

I'm glad someone said this.  Parents look at the offender website and think they live in a offender free hood.  You have kids? Assume anyone could be a risk, really anyone.  Even your brother, grandpaw, best friend or even the cop next door.

I know firsthand that it can be anyone. I learned that the hard way before I could even ride a bike or tie my own shoe. I get it. I found out first hand. Loud and very clear. I get it. And I'm incredibly diligent because I'll be damned if my kids will live through what very nearly kills me to this day. I'm pissed at the audacity of this fucker to just stroll around a family friendly neighborhood and watch our lives like he has some kind of right to ever see the outside of a prison again. If he'd stay over on his side of the road and not pollute our air over here I probably wouldn't say shit. But he's not. He's leisurely strolling, whistling, watching, waving, talking, and scoping out our lives like we're ice cream selections in a grocery store and he's trying to decide what he's in the mood for. I don't like it. It dredges up shit I don't want dredged up. It makes me nervous, cagey, flighty, angry, and very uncomfortable. I haven't been able to sleep for DAYS.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:31:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Just had a couple of guys come borrow our Segways because the pedo is coming through again. He's welcome to walk where he wants, I guess. But there are HUGE signs up at the entrances of our subdivision that clearly state this is a Neighborhood Watch community. If he comes through here willingly then he's going to get his ass watched every step of the way. His dog has been yelping with every step it takes. He's probably fucking that poor critter, too. The veterinarian a few houses down is going to approach to ask what's wrong with the dog and see if he can help it somehow.
View Quote
Oh shit!    I understand that this is not a laughing matter, but I still lost.

Please keep us updated? 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:31:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#6]
get the HOA to build a park at the entrance to your subdivision.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:33:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Put flyers with his offender registry info and mug shot on every light pole for a 2 block radius around your house.  He'll stay away.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:33:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Have you shown the mug shot to your kids?  I would do that to let them know who to stay away from at a minimum.  Explain that he is an evil person who hurts children, and shouldn't be near them for any reason.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:36:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

From what I can see, he's not allowed within 100 feet of schools or parks or shit.

Advice?
View Quote

Your neighborhood/subdivision have a single entrance?  Fence off a bit of grass on either side and have it declared a park.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:36:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
get the HOA to build a park at the entrance to your subdivision.
View Quote

I own the land right when you turn in. I bet I could donate enough space to the HOA for the bargain basement price of $1.00 to build a nice little setup. Hmm. This has merit. I will be bringing this up and if it's feasible, I will damn sure do it no questions asked. I'll even dive in for $5000.00 for equipment. Anything to help keep our kids safe.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:36:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This! Why does everyone but the scum have to jump through their assholes to allow him/her/them to roam free. It is bullshit, not to mention the recidivism rate of these predators.
View Quote

Yep.
Makes my blood boil.
Fucking lawyers...
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:37:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He clearly stated that this guy was guilty of molesting 2 children under the age of ten.
I ask this: why, do we as a society suffer the presence of this filth?
View Quote

Thank you.  I grew up near Rochester, NY (ny blows, by the way) during the time of the Double Initial murders.  I still remember the names of the 3 girls known to be victims.  45 years ago or so.  Give these animals to the families of the victims to do with them what they will, no questions asked.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:38:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmm. Everything I can think of would violate the COC.

Just be creative, but be smart.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I've spotted him walking his dog in my neighborhood twice daily.

I keep a fairly close eye on that neighborhood watchdog website to see if there are any sex offenders nearby. We live in a subdivision that is pervert free right now and (Scare-lette notwithstanding) full of decent folks. However, about two city blocks up the main road (we're very rural and don't actually have blocks out here) there is a shithole of a matchbox house that is NOT in a subdivision and a child molester moved in. I'm not sharing photos or addresses. I like my privacy.

I started seeing this dude walking about three-four weeks ago. It's a daily thing - twice a day like clockwork. He's very recognizable and looks exactly like his mugshot from years ago. I remember his case very well. It was big news here locally. This guy is a bonafide child molester. This isn't a case of an 18 year old having sex with a 16 year old girlfriend. This asshole is mid-sixties and had TWO victims under the age of TEN. For some reason, he's out of prison and living near me and mine. One victim was a boy, one was a girl. I have one of both under ten. Side rant: why aren't child molesters stored UNDER the prison and never allowed to see the light of day again?

There is an elementary school about six blocks from the entrance of my subdivision and four blocks from his gravel driveway. WTF!?

We have a neighborhood watch and I alerted the Homeowner's Association. We've pinpointed the times he is likely to walk through. A bunch of us have taken to riding around in golf carts during those times to let him know that we know what he is. I'm hoping the scrutiny keeps him out of our neighborhood going forward.

One of the guys on the HOA board is mad as hell at us because he feels like the chi-mo has paid his dues and shouldn't be "harassed" but I'm of the opinion that a leopard doesn't change its spots. Once an animal, always an animal. I don't feel like holding my children hostage in the house when the weather is gorgeous and they can finally ride on all the hoverboards, Segways, skateboards, rollerblades, rollerskates, bikes, and shit they got for Christmas. My kids are old enough to play outside in the yard alone but I am not okay with them being outside alone as long as a damn Great White Shark is swimming around looking at them like they're seals.

What do we do? From what I can see, he's not allowed within 100 feet of schools or parks or shit. He's just far enough away from the school that he isn't breaking any rules, but his fucking house looks out over the goddamn playground and there's NOTHING between him and that fenced school except air and opportunity. Maybe I'm an asshole and my line in the sand is too big, but when you do that to a little child you forfeit your right to live like everyone else. You NEED to be watched. You NEED to be held accountable. I don't give a shit that he went to prison. Prison probably made him worse.

I'm mad as fuck. I don't know what to do, but this shit isn't going to work for me and mine. Selling my house isn't an option right now.

Advice?
View Quote

Your HOA board guy is sympathetic to a molester?  You're incorrect, your HOA is not pervert-free.  He's one.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:39:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Yes, my kids are aware of who he is and that's he a rodent. They actually come into the house if/when they see him coming, but that's not the life I want for them. That's not why I pay taxes and worked hard to help build our community. They shouldn't have to run inside like that out of fear. It's not right and not an environment I want to cultivate.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:39:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Idk OP... build a 6 foot privacy fence. You wont see him, he wont see you/your kids.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:41:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How did he not get prison justice? Surprised he made it out alive.

Be mindful of where your kids are, make sure they know who not to talk to.
View Quote

Depending on where he went to prison, he may have been seperated out from general population. It is becoming more and more common for child molesters to be put in a seperated area due to their life expectancy around normal inmates. It is seen as a de facto death sentence, so it falls under cruel and unusual punishment, according to some.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:41:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#19]
If he is well know, probably someone will get him... you want to have an alibi when that happens. The more people know about him, the better his chances of being stopped.

Is his mug shot on a database? Did someone post photos of him on every utility pole? Are there letters to the Newspapers being written about the situation neat that school? Is someone printing handouts with his info and photo?

Just wondering how you deal with this, other than posting on a gun board.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:43:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Idk OP... build a 6 foot privacy fence. You wont see him, he wont see you/your kids.
View Quote

Our back yard already has a privacy fence. My kids enjoy our front yard because they can play with their hoverboards and skateboards and bikes and stuff on our circular drive. I had it redone last year to be SUPER smooth just so they could play with their shit there. My daughter likes to do sidewalk chalk on it. We even have a half court for my son and his friends over to the side that is also paved. The back yard is just grass. No fun.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
parole officers like nothing more than to violate a chi-mo
View Quote

A truism. I was a Parole/Probation Agent for 25 yrs. and every pedo had to be considered a high risk case and as such intensive supervision was mandatory. Numerous home visits, interviewing neighbors, family and local LEOs constantly.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:43:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I own the land right when you turn in. I bet I could donate enough space to the HOA for the bargain basement price of $1.00 to build a nice little setup. Hmm. This has merit. I will be bringing this up and if it's feasible, I will damn sure do it no questions asked. I'll even dive in for $5000.00 for equipment. Anything to help keep our kids safe.
View Quote

If you go that route, I would make sure every zoning, permit, and HOA process is followed perfectly.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Put up cameras.

There are very small, inexpensive tracking devices that go on shoes, in a pocket, in a backpack, etc.  Put those on your kids.

I would make it a point to give the son of a bitch the stink eye if he walks anywhere near your home or children.  Subtly let him get the hint that you know who/what he is.  Will probably make him uncomfortable enough that he will want to avoid you.

The odds of re-offending are extremely high for those types.    Teach your kids who he is, teach them to always play in groups, not to be afraid to scream for help, and when they are old enough teach them to fight back.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:45:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Might want to check first to make sure he can't be forced to move because a school, park, etc. was built AFTER he moved in
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:45:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

WRONG: he has no choices we give honest people. my wife and i chose not have children. BUUUT anyone who hurts 1 will  be "shown" the errow of his ways.l i dont give a f--k what the liberal law says. there is that and there is TEXAS law

i would be real clear to be at a small dinner party of very close friend's  3-4 couples,1 being my lawyer. will only take 15 minutes. i was in the bathroom something did not agree with me and laid down upstairs so as not to ruin the fun for others. feel better now. tks to law buddy for checking on me. UPSTAIRS.

problem solved

1texan
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:46:56 PM EDT
[#27]
put up security cameras 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:47:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This! Why does everyone but the scum have to jump through their assholes to allow him/her/them to roam free. It is bullshit, not to mention the recidivism rate of these predators.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not defending child molesters or sex offenders or anything, but someone can get on that sex offender list just for public urination (among other silly reasons) in many states.

He clearly stated that this guy was guilty of molesting 2 children under the age of ten.
I ask this: why, do we as a society suffer the presence of this filth?

A new guy got hired at my work.  Our admin freaked out when he saw the name of the new hire.  Turns out, this new guy got arrested for making videos of him molesting boys years ago.  The eldest son of the admin's girlfriend was one of the victims.  Admin went to HR, told them the story of this guy.  HR said that it was over 10 years ago, yada yada yada.  What started this all was when the admin asked the new guy what he wanted his password to be for his account, the new guy requested a password that directly referenced his past molestation crimes.  (sorry, I don't want to give too much detail in a public forum, but when the admin told me what the password was and I was ready to [insert CoC violation here])  That sick fuck did prison time for molesting boys and 20 years later, is obviously still thinking about it.  

The worst part is, the guy walking through OP's neighborhood has nothing to lose and is probably well versed in gaming the system.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Well, there is a simple solution for that problem that predates America and American law.  Now that you've posted about it on the internet, you've probably closed some doors that might previously have been open though.  If you're lucky he'll slip up, violate parole, and get locked back up where he belongs.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:52:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Might want to check first to make sure he can't be forced to move because a school, park, etc. was built AFTER he moved in
View Quote

Pretty sure OP is suggesting to build a park at the entrance of his neighborhood to prevent legal entry, not to force a move of the house.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Just had a couple of guys come borrow our Segways because the pedo is coming through again. He's welcome to walk where he wants, I guess. But there are HUGE signs up at the entrances of our subdivision that clearly state this is a Neighborhood Watch community. If he comes through here willingly then he's going to get his ass watched every step of the way. His dog has been yelping with every step it takes. He's probably fucking that poor critter, too. The veterinarian a few houses down is going to approach to ask what's wrong with the dog and see if he can help it somehow.
View Quote
You should hire George Zimmerman to lead your neighborhood watch.

You are going to wear out your necklace clutching at your pearls like that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:53:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Keep an eye on him, fine, and probably a good idea.  But if you harass or intimidate him, you could wind up in court yourself.

He has as much right to walk down the street as you do.  Just be vigilant as you would with any suspicious person.
View Quote

This. Try to leave the guy alone. Just let your kids know he's not to be trusted, and to come to you if they are approached by him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:59:20 PM EDT
[#33]
IDK why chomos get released at all.  Molesting children should be life in prison at minimum, and preferably death.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I have yet to see that actually proven. I see the claim a lot but never have actually read a real case of that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not defending child molesters or sex offenders or anything, but someone can get on that sex offender list just for public urination (among other silly reasons) in many states.

I have yet to see that actually proven. I see the claim a lot but never have actually read a real case of that.

I would like to see a reliable citation for that claim myself (i.e., not that it is technically possible in a legal sense, but that it actually happened to someone).

I would think that "I had urgent need to urinate, and there were no restroom facilities in the area.  I ran into the bushes in an attempt to find privacy and shield myself from view of others, there being no other option other than to soil myself" would function as an affirmative defense and be viewed as the actions of a reasonable man by nearly any jury on the planet, and be very unlikely to result in a sex offender conviction.

Whipping it out indiscriminately in front of a bunch of women and kids, yeah, that would be a different thing entirely.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No. We aren't interested in selling. This home was our dream home when we bought it and it still is. This is the home that I'd like to entertain my grandchildren in one day. This is OUR home that we made. We've renovated and put our stamp on it. It has every single thing we could possibly ask for as a family and there's absolutely no way I could even break even trying to sell it because we've got so many upgrades and customizations that it would be obscenely priced and forever on the market. It's ours. I don't care about the value . . . it's priceless to us. I just don't want my kids to be raped just because they dared to be outside playing when this creep happened past.
View Quote

In our current society.. your son will probably get raped/molested by the high school football team or your daughter will be diddled by her male/female school teacher.

So why not just home school em and never let them leave the house because anyone could be a wolf in sheeps clothing
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:00:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Call the registry dept.  State police here.  

Find out if he is on community supervision like probation or parole.  

Call the PO.  

Make Friends.  

Unfortunately bad guys have rights too.  

Sucks.  

Best thing we have here is a special division of officers that does nothing but supervise Child Abusers and sex offenders.  

They ride them like rented mules.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#37]
I know its a stretch;

Perhaps inform the PARENTS of the the 2 young VICTIMS about the location of the PERVERT.

As a parent of 4 kids , I feel your frustration.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:03:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Spotted OP's crew.

Seriously though, good luck.  I don't know what i'd do if I was in the same situation.  Thankfully my neighbors are good people.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Go put signs in his yard when he's sleeping that says "A pedophile lives here"
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:07:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:08:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:10:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Put flyers with his offender registry info and mug shot on every light pole for a 2 block radius around your house.  He'll stay away.
View Quote
This. Or dress up like a kid and got to his yard and yell you will never get this lalall!a like borat.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:12:52 PM EDT
[#44]
According to society he paid his debt.

By the way, I fucking hate society.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:15:19 PM EDT
[#45]
You'd think having Lindsey Graham down the street woul "up" your property values

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As I mention every time this is brought up, I have literally been arrested for public urination and did not get put on a sex offender list
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:16:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Here is something to consider...

Ever wonder why old criminals are let out of their cells? As criminals age, they loose their desire to engage in the risky types of behaviors that get them into trouble... so... for the most part, criminals tend to do less crime as they age... lets just say... 'They Grow Out Of It'...

There is one type of crime where the criminals do not 'loose their desires' to commit crimes... Any guesses???

Once a pedophile... always a pedophile... no matter their age, they will always like the young ones. Trust your instinct on this one and don't let your guard down!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:18:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Huh?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WRONG: he has no choices we give honest people. my wife and i chose not have children. BUUUT anyone who hurts 1 will  be "shown" the errow of his ways.l i dont give a f--k what the liberal law says. there is that and there is TEXAS law

i would be real clear to be at a small dinner party of very close friend's  3-4 couples,1 being my lawyer. will only take 15 minutes. i was in the bathroom something did not agree with me and laid down upstairs so as not to ruin the fun for others. feel better now. tks to law buddy for checking on me. UPSTAIRS.

problem solved

1texan

Huh?  
exactly...lol
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#49]
OP a pretty effective and simple solution that involves no violence or property crimes.

Get a GSD or similar (Bouvier des Flandres if shedding is a major issue for you) train him in obedience than have him professionally trained in protection work.

Kids go outside with dog, pedophile sees this, and chooses different children to lure into his van.

The whole family gets a best friend, you get piece of mind, and 24/7 on site security ( for the price of dog food and water)

That's a Win Win Win.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:20:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

In our current society.. your son will probably get raped/molested by the high school football team or your daughter will be diddled by her male/female school teacher.

So why not just home school em and never let them leave the house because anyone could be a wolf in sheeps clothing
View Quote

I homeschool my children already. Not because I fear for them leaving the house, but because I do a better job. When we adopted our son the only language he could speak was Swahili. He also had severe medical issues that took time to heal. It took a long long long while to earn his trust and I earned it through patiently teaching him. By the time he was "ready" for public school, I had found my groove and realized that I enjoyed teaching him very, very much. So did he. And I was lucky enough to work from home and be able to devote the time. When my daughter came along (also adopted) we had a routine down pat and stuck with it. Both my kids are Polyglots --- both know sign language even though neither are deaf --- my daughter learned a ton by the time she was six months old and could tell me what she wanted. My kids and I go on two educational field trips per week and they're both testing well above what their grade would be in public/private school. If they decide they'd rather go to school they'll let me know. And it will be a private school.

They don't want for socialization or playtime with other children at all. They have so many extra-curricular activities that they're doing just fine. Homeschooling isn't a bad thing.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top