Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:28:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So you're effectively saying that Milo should go full shitlord and park the "free candy" van outside a random high school boys basketball practice.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is exactly how the Left is attempting to define the current culture war.

They've succeeded in doing so every time they've done so in the past, with the singular exception of "internet culture" - GamerGate, 4chan, /r/The_Donald, and ultimately the movement that put Trump in office.

Do you know why they failed to defeat the Shitlords™? It's because when the Left called them racists, they responded with racist memes. When they called them Nazis, they responded with Pepe dressed as an SS trooper. Not only were they not shut down by the allegations against them, they took on those labels and carried them to an absurd extent.

If we allow the Left to effectively kill Milo's career by casting him as a pedophile - in a coordinated media campaign across many outlets - we are allowing them to define the terms of the argument. We're giving them back their only effective weapon to use against us.

So you're effectively saying that Milo should go full shitlord and park the "free candy" van outside a random high school boys basketball practice.

Yes, that's one possible valid path for him. He could start claiming to be a pedophile and offering all kinds of absurd examples. Claim that the only reason he's sought fame is to influence America's youth so they will all go out and "be the predator" with older men like he claims to have. This is a very risky path to take, but if you look logically at history it seems like it would be likely to work for him.

Quoted:
anyone find it funny that milo of all people is now the one playing the victim card and justifying what he said due to abuse in his past?

This is the other path he could take - he could use the language of the left against them. He could wrap himself in the victimhood of being both a victim of sexual abuse as a child and being forced to "relive the abuse" in the public sphere by those who would like to see him taken down a notch. This is the path that seems safer initially, but I'm not confident it will work for him. I can't think of a single case where emulating the Left has worked for someone on the right in the past.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Mind you those racist/Nazi/homophobe whatever memes don't stick, because the people making them aren't actually racist - they just don't care anymore.  They're post-racial and don't give a shit.

In an ideal world, they wouldn't make the memes and wouldn't make racist/racial/Nazi/etc. jokes, but they live in a world where they're targeted as racists simply for opposing the SJWs.  So they're condemned immediately, so why not have fun with it?

On principle it's rather ugly, but they got dragged into an ugly culture war by sucker-punching cultural dictators... so they're gonna fight back hard.  It's an ugly thing, the meme war.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They've succeeded in doing so every time they've done so in the past, with the singular exception of "internet culture" - GamerGate, 4chan, /r/The_Donald, and ultimately the movement that put Trump in office.

Do you know why they failed to defeat the Shitlords™? It's because when the Left called them racists, they responded with racist memes. When they called them Nazis, they responded with Pepe dressed as an SS trooper. Not only were they not shut down by the allegations against them, they took on those labels and carried them to an absurd extent.

If we allow the Left to effectively kill Milo's career by casting him as a pedophile - in a coordinated media campaign across many outlets - we are allowing them to define the terms of the argument. We're giving them back their only effective weapon to use against us.

Mind you those racist/Nazi/homophobe whatever memes don't stick, because the people making them aren't actually racist - they just don't care anymore.  They're post-racial and don't give a shit.

In an ideal world, they wouldn't make the memes and wouldn't make racist/racial/Nazi/etc. jokes, but they live in a world where they're targeted as racists simply for opposing the SJWs.  So they're condemned immediately, so why not have fun with it?

On principle it's rather ugly, but they got dragged into an ugly culture war by sucker-punching cultural dictators... so they're gonna fight back hard.  It's an ugly thing, the meme war.

Some of them are absolutely racists, Nazis, and all manner of social pariahs.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:30:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The transcript is on heavy.com. He's definitely talking about adult men having sex with sub 16 year old boys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The transcript is on heavy.com. He's definitely talking about adult men having sex with sub 16 year old boys.

Apparently its only okay when Liberal Gay Icon's who hate Trump do it though. The media has no problem with that.

Let's see if if Sulu get's Milo'd as well.

George Takei apparently doesn't think it's child molestation as long as the 13-year-old boy finds the adult male attractive. Skip to 2:20 for Takei's damning comment!

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:30:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Everyone is talking about some gay dude right now and I'm just sitting here hoping Trump is cooking something up that actually matters.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Milo is my guy.  McMullin is a piece of shit Hillary guy.

Pick sides guys.  You're either with Trump/Milo or you're with the globalist pussyhat fucktards.

So who do you want to be?  "Literally Hitler" or a pussy hat wearing retard?

One of the BEST posts in GD regarding the whole Milo saga.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:32:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Oh FFS.

Read the damn transcript. 

This is the most damning part:

Followed, after some crosstalk, by:

He's not talking about 18 or 19 year olds.  It's clear from both context and the words he uses (note that he says "younger boys" and not "young men").

I get that everybody here likes Milo because he drives the left crazy.  I found it amusing how he trolls them and how they hate him.  But what he was saying here is pretty clear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Oh FFS.

Read the damn transcript. 

This is the most damning part:

Milo: “The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age. I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

Followed, after some crosstalk, by:

Another man said, “You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?”

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

He's not talking about 18 or 19 year olds.  It's clear from both context and the words he uses (note that he says "younger boys" and not "young men").

I get that everybody here likes Milo because he drives the left crazy.  I found it amusing how he trolls them and how they hate him.  But what he was saying here is pretty clear.

It is a bit damning on his part, but I think we are missing his point, I don't think in anyway he is condoning molestation of a teen male, I think, and again I am thinking he means that just like us hetrosxual adults, we are looking for some sort of sex/relationship. I am no homo so no idea what the dynamic is on this whole sex/relationship 2 people have, especially boy/man crap, but I guess if you are truly going that way you are looking for a figure to guide you? I had friends that were coming out of the closet, it was strange cause they were very emotional, worried about the judgement they were going to get (and many did) and they spoke on almost suicidal tendencies.

While Milo is pretty well spoken, I think he let his mouth speak before his brain had processed his statement.

Either way, he did condone boy/man sex which I would label the same as minor/adult hetro sex, both border on predatory IMO.

Still this is all about a witch hunt on the right, or more the Trump Train, like another Durham from "Girls" openly admitted to molesting her sister, not a peep or ban on her.

This is not about Milo and his conversation, but just a way to silence him no matter the subject.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:33:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He did not make a generalized argument that people keep saying he did..  He was saying not everyone is the same and people develop physically and mentally at different rates.  Followed by the age of consent is arbitrary that generalizes everyone.  

He discussed specific of things most conservatives find taboo to ever even mention.  Yet there are dozens of people on this site that have bragged about having sex as early as 12 years of age.  Are all those people now victims?  If you ask them it was a badge of honor, they say they knew what they were doing, and have nothing negative to say about it.  Most of those here who were talking about mentioned the partner was same age or a year or two older.  So did they now victimize others?  I don't recall any controversy here when those threads were posted.  
View Quote

If they were having sex with an adult, particularly an adult in a position of authority over them? Yes, without question. Ethically and legally.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Some of them are absolutely racists, Nazis, and all manner of social pariahs.
View Quote

Sorry, I should've prefaced that with a #NotAllShitposters.

Some are douches, but still many, many just don't give a fuck anymore, or were raised in fuckless households where they never had fucks to give at all.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Mark Levin came unhinged?
View Quote

Levin got on Trumptrain towards the end, Beck went off a cliff though which was kinda disappointing. I really liked him a few years' back, was hoping that he would become less crazy and be normal again.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thats cool.  Young boys should not be in sexual relationship with adult men.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your age of consent laws in the US seem pretty fucking retarded to me from what I read here. Or would you like see me and my wife be felons for stuff we did in high school?
Dutch abosolute age of concent:16+
Dutch relative age of concent is 12+ (if 'Romeo and Juliet')
Can get married <16 with permission (old timey law designed to prevent children being born out of wedlock)

Thats cool.  Young boys should not be in sexual relationship with adult men.

Well, in general, there is a valid argument to be made against statutory rape laws. 

I don't think that an 18 or 19 year old having sex with a consenting 15 year old should go to prison and be labeled a sex offender. 

I do think that a 30 or 40 year old having sex with a consenting 15 year old should go to prison and be labeled a sex offender. 

I also wouldn't go below the age of 15 in my tolerance for an age differential between people having sex. If two 14 year olds do it, then sending them to prison isn't the answer. A 19 year old with a 14 or 13 year old gets into the point where I am OK with statutory rape laws being applied. 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Just cause McMullin is in his 40's, has no female girlfriends, and has never been married; does not mean he is a closeted homosexual.
View Quote

Confirmed bachelor.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No one is safe from the deep state and the intelligence community if you happen to cross them.
View Quote

McMullin. He deep state.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Just cause McMullin is in his 40's, has no female girlfriends, and has never been married; does not mean he is a closeted homosexual.
View Quote

Sounds like him and Lindsey Graham would make a great couple. And they have so much more in common, like being Soros lapdogs and destroying Trump.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The mememakers were also mostly either politically apathetic/jaded/cynical or liberal leaning.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:39:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Confirmed bachelor.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Apparently its only okay when Liberal Gay Icon's who hate Trump do it though. The media has no problem with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4
View Quote

It's even more okay when Mohammed does it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

This wasn't a liberal attack. This was "Conservatives" like the NeverTrump idiots we have on this forum trying to keep Milo out of CPAC.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#19]
I guess the game plan is to lose the House and Senate in 2018 then run The Great Gazoo to save the GOP in 2020? That's a bold strategy.

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If they were having sex with an adult, particularly an adult in a position of authority over them? Yes, without question. Ethically and legally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He did not make a generalized argument that people keep saying he did..  He was saying not everyone is the same and people develop physically and mentally at different rates.  Followed by the age of consent is arbitrary that generalizes everyone.  

He discussed specific of things most conservatives find taboo to ever even mention.  Yet there are dozens of people on this site that have bragged about having sex as early as 12 years of age.  Are all those people now victims?  If you ask them it was a badge of honor, they say they knew what they were doing, and have nothing negative to say about it.  Most of those here who were talking about mentioned the partner was same age or a year or two older.  So did they now victimize others?  I don't recall any controversy here when those threads were posted.  

That is generalizing every person by an arbitrary standard.  If a guy here had sex at age 12 and said he knew enough to consent then who are you to say depending on the partner he chose that he wasn't?  How could he consent to a partner of one age but then be a victim even though he consented with another partner?  As a generalized rule, I agree with you but Milo was talking individuals and showing how the generalized rule doesn't fit everyone.

In the threads I mentioned I believe over half the people responding said they had sex starting at age 16 or below.  Apparently half his board now needs a safe space and counselling for all the sex they were bragging about.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#21]
How about not doubling-down on horrible stuff? Same goes with the Neo-Nazi things, cause eventually you see yourself aligned with Neo-Nazis.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:42:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I guess the game plane is to lose the House and Senate in 2018 then run The Great Gazoo to save the GOP in 2020? That's a bold strategy.

http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/great-gazoo.jpg
View Quote

Does the Great Gazoo know what Aleppo is?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I guess the game plan is to lose the House and Senate in 2018 then run The Great Gazoo to save the GOP in 2020? That's a bold strategy.

http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/great-gazoo.jpg
View Quote

McMullin wants to know if the Great Gazoo is available.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:45:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:47:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Two more things come to mind that I don't think have been discussed so far.

The first is that acceptance of the idea of an older man having a sexual relationship with a much younger male is broadly accepted in the gay community. For context, consider that Antinous is a well-known gay icon, and was the lover ("eromenos") of the emperor Hadrian. An eromenos was a boy from 12 to 18 years old. This isn't some recent or fringe concept - Antinous has been seen as a gay icon since the 1600s. Even if you take the most damaging possible interpretation of what Milo said, it's still a mainstream belief within the gay community. It's the height of hypocrisy for them to say that Milo's statements are scandalous while simultaneously supporting mainstream "gay culture".

The second is that Milo has said in the past that he believes that homosexuality is a choice. He has roundly rejected the idea of "born this way", He has also related his own experiences that he claims shaped him into the person he is today, and has described relationships in his early teens that unequivocally meet the legal definition of sexual molestation. In their own vernacular, the left is "victim blaming" Milo. As a he is a victim of sexual abuse, of course his views on the subject are formed in the light of his own psychological need to feel as if her were in control of the situation. By attacking him over those views they are forcing him to relive his abuse.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This wasn't a liberal attack. This was "Conservatives" like the NeverTrump idiots we have on this forum trying to keep Milo out of CPAC.
View Quote

No, this was both at the same time. Working together.

McMullin is no conservative. He's a pseudo-right "manchurian candidate" spoiler set up by a three-letter agency to siphon power from the Trump movement.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Milo did nothing wrong.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How about not doubling-down on horrible stuff? Same goes with the Neo-Nazi things, cause eventually you see yourself aligned with Neo-Nazis.
View Quote

The problem is when you start to modify your positions and apologize to appease your enemies. Milo's response is IMHO correct, CPAC organizer's actions are a mistake. If they were smart and they understood debate tactics they would double down on inviting him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Two more things come to mind that I don't think have been discussed so far.

The first is that acceptance of the idea of an older man having a sexual relationship with a much younger male is broadly accepted in the gay community. For context, consider that Antinous is a well-known gay icon, and was the lover ("eromenos") of the emperor Hadrian. An eromenos was a boy from 12 to 18 years old. This isn't some recent or fringe concept - Antinous has been seen as a gay icon since the 1600s. Even if you take the most damaging possible interpretation of what Milo said, it's still a mainstream belief within the gay community. It's the height of hypocrisy for them to say that Milo's statements are scandalous while simultaneously supporting mainstream "gay culture".

The second is that Milo has said in the past that he believes that homosexuality is a choice. He has roundly rejected the idea of "born this way", He has also related his own experiences that he claims shaped him into the person he is today, and has described relationships in his early teens that unequivocally meet the legal definition of sexual molestation. In their own vernacular, the left is "victim blaming" Milo. As a he is a victim of sexual abuse, of course his views on the subject are formed in the light of his own psychological need to feel as if her were in control of the situation. By attacking him over those views they are forcing him to relive his abuse.
View Quote

It's not wrong when the left does it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:49:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Meh he's kind of full of shit on the "I meant young men not boys" thing, he was obviously talking about pre 16 year olds. Not a terrible response though. I think he has a good point that he lets his mouth run away with him so  give him a break.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
<strong>Quoted:</strong>
<a href="https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/354118/Screenshot-20170221-122057-151145.JPG" target="_blank">https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/354118/Screenshot-20170221-122057-151145.JPG</a>
Meh he's kind of full of shit on the "I meant young men not boys" thing, he was obviously talking about pre 16 year olds. Not a terrible response though. I think he has a good point that he lets his mouth run away with him so  give him a break.

A couple of my twink friends referred to the college baseball team as boys.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:52:59 PM EDT
[#31]
It would be very interesting to cross reference this thread with any of the bazillion threads where a hot female teacher is kicking it out wide for 14-17 year old guys.

See how many folks said that is zero problem and that she isn't guilty, but in this thread they are saying the exact opposite.

Already see multiple folks...
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:54:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Agreed. Anyone listening to Milo knew it was a matter of time before something incendiary he said ended up burning him. Unfortunately like most as his fame grew so did the heat in his rhetoric.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:55:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The problem is when you start to modify your positions and apologize to appease your enemies. Milo's response is IMHO correct, CPAC organizer's actions are a mistake. If they were smart and they understood debate tactics they would double down on inviting him.
View Quote

They need to re-invite Milo.

And invite GWAR.

I'd love to see Balsac the Jaws of Death give a speech about how "Hillary's America Must Be Destroyed".

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It would be very interesting to cross reference this thread with any of the bazillion threads where a hot female teacher is kicking it out wide for 14-17 year old guys.

See how many folks said that is zero problem and that she isn't guilty, but in this thread they are saying the exact opposite.

Already see multiple folks...
View Quote

Yup.

Despicable.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:11:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

In the big picture this Milo guy is a minor player.  Just because some here think he's great doesn't mean he is, or that he's overly influential.  

I'm glad he's on our side, but he is not the savior many believe him to be.  He's just a guy cashing in on an opportunity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Agreed. Anyone listening to Milo knew it was a matter of time before something incendiary he said ended up burning him. Unfortunately like most as his fame grew so did the heat in his rhetoric.

In the big picture this Milo guy is a minor player.  Just because some here think he's great doesn't mean he is, or that he's overly influential.  

I'm glad he's on our side, but he is not the savior many believe him to be.  He's just a guy cashing in on an opportunity.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. He has been effectively combating against 50 years of leftism better than presidents, gop and conservatives have.
One can see by the way they go full retard apeshit.
I don't care that he is gayer than liberace. He is pushing the left's shit back in.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Milo is welcome to try and make that argument, but he should be smart enough to see that part of the map is labeled "HERE BE DRAGONS".  Dumb move on his part...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, I think what you get out of what he said depends on your pre-existing biases. There were a lot of ideas and arguments flying around in a short time, and I don't think it's at all clear what he was trying to convey when you get right down to it. At best, he was defending "young boy/older man" couples when the boy is able to give legal consent while simultaneously arguing that there is a difference between legal and ethical consent. At worst, he was arguing in support of those same relationships involving boys under the age of consent in those cases where he deems that the boy is capable of giving consent from an ethical perspective.

Based on my having listened to him speak in the past about this and similar topics, I really don't think he was advocating for statutory rape. I do acknowledge however that I'm coming into this conversation as a fan of his, and I realize that others have neither the context of his previous statements nor my initial reaction of "that can't be right, that isn't consistent with what he's said before..."

The bottom line for me though is that Milo has in fact unmasked actual pedophiles, and that he himself has claimed to have been molested as a 13-year-old. In light of that, I see his positions on this subject to be at least partially driven by a need to reconcile the fact that he was molested with his (perhaps unconscious) desire to not cast his molester as a predator.

Milo is welcome to try and make that argument, but he should be smart enough to see that part of the map is labeled "HERE BE DRAGONS".  Dumb move on his part...
One of the few things that I agree with you on. 

Some topics just don't go near.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:15:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He never once said "older men should fuck young boys" he made some questionable comments that he should be questioned back on then he followed it up with some dark humor. Personally I don't play the Democrat's game. From what I am hearing they literally had teams of people on him waiting for him to slip up and say anything they could twist into a political assassination. Milo is a provocateur it's what he does, he says provocative things to piss people off, he has been doing this for a long time. Don't think this is anything different then the left shutting down a pro-Trump right wing celebrity before he recruits more gays to the Republican party.

The Democrat were losing one of their weapons so they used the media to silence him.
View Quote

Meh.

Milo knows the game just like Trump does.

Crying foul because a ton of people are listening carefully to every word you say is a bit disingenuous when you are out there speaking to the public...wanting them to listen to every word you say.

Scrutiny for what you say into a microphone kinda goes hand in hand.

If they stick their foot in their mouth, it's on them.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. He has been effectively combating against 50 years of leftism better than presidents, gop and conservatives have.
One can see by the way they go full retard apeshit.
I don't care that he is gayer than liberace. He is pushing the left's shit back in.
View Quote

Based on what he says, he's also not simply the enemy of your enemy.

He does genuinely appreciate and love what the West has done and appreciates Western civilization - his college speeches typically end with something along the lines of Reagan's warning that "if we lose freedom here, there's no where to fall back to".

He may fight the culture war differently, and he may have some different ideas and live differently, but he's on the side of freedom... albeit sometimes in a manner that might make some folks cringe.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:17:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Milo's video reply:

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:21:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Meh.

Milo knows the game just like Trump does.

Crying foul because a ton of people are listening carefully to every word you say is a bit disingenuous when you are out there speaking to the public...wanting them to listen to every word you say.

Scrutiny for what you say into a microphone kinda goes hand in hand.

If they stick their foot in their mouth, it's on them.
View Quote
I agree, he fucked up and he shouldn't have. I think he took it lightly because it was a show with little traffic compared to his normal venues and he was in his own home which provides one with a sense of comfort. EVERYONE puts their foot in their mouth every once in awhile, we just do it in different ways and we don't have teams of people dissecting everything we say 24 hours a day. At the end of the day though this is an attack on the right. If Milo was a Hilary supporter this would not be happening, so unless I see actual proof that he is a pedophile or he is actively encouraging pedophilia then I refuse to "eat one of our own" because the Democrats told me to. Let them play their games but don't let them play you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#43]
So the Reagan Battalion are basically democrats

got it
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
So the Reagan Battalion are basically democrats

got it
View Quote

Who really need to have someone beat Reagan's 11th Commandment into their empty skulls.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

With us or against us.  It's up to you.

North vs South, Up vs Down, "Literally Hitler" vs Pussyhat retard.

The choice is yours.
View Quote

That's a false choice.

There's nothing wrong with supporting the idea that the mouthpieces for the movement need to quit sticking their foot in it.

You can support the movement without being a lapdog to whomever is carrying the banner at the moment.

People like you are why movements fail.  You think the movement is so dependent on the man that the man must be defended at all costs. So you always get baited into the belief that every single freakin' hill is the hill we must be willing to die upon.  And you cost the movement credibility because your dogged defense of the man, as it compromises the ideals of the movement, shows you to be hypocrite.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:29:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Getting disinvited to the CPAC circle jerk in no way equates to getting "taken down".  If those buttfuckers had a fraction of the influence they think they do, Trump wouldn't be president.

And unlike Milo, Evan McMullin didn't even realize how much he loved sucking cock until he was stationed in the MidEast
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:34:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That's a false choice.

There's nothing wrong with supporting the idea that the mouthpieces for the movement need to quit sticking their foot in it.

You can support the movement without being a lapdog to whomever is carrying the banner at the moment.

People like you are why movements fail.  You think the movement is so dependent on the man that the man must be defended at all costs. So you always get baited into the belief that every single freakin' hill is the hill we must be willing to die upon.  And you cost the movement credibility because your dogged defense of the man, as it compromises the ideals of the movement, shows you to be hypocrite.
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:34:44 PM EDT
[#50]
McMullen is such a fucking douche.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top