Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Evan McMullin must have been jealous that another gay dude was getting more attention than him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:32:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Christ that guy's head is enormous. I'll bet he has unlimited memory. 
http://www.newsmax.com/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=2e829db2-45f4-477e-a802-69151f51b069&SiteName=Newsmax
In before the purple color shift on his skin tones and a Megamind meme...
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:33:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Reagan is rolling over in his grave, for violation of his 11th Commandment.
View Quote

I think Reagan would probably be a little bit more alarmed about a gay guy talking about having sex with kids being a leading conservative than someone undermining him. 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:40:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Every time I see Penis McMuffin I wanna just take a knike and cut the top his head ala Preacher.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He talked about sexual relationships between "young boys" and "older men", about his own relationship with a priest, and about the fact that he lost his virginity at 13. Depending on your pre-existing bias, those comments could be taken as excusing or even supporting ephebophilia, which is typically lumped in with pedophilia in popular culture.
View Quote
He talked about relationships. He never mentioned anything about sex when he was talking about these relationships.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:42:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Did Milo say what he said about having sex with children or did he not say it? If he said it, then it's a problem and ACU/CPAC did the right thing, regardless of whether or not this is a #NeverTrumper trying to undermine Trump supporters.  
View Quote
Milo joked about pedophilia, it was dark humor. On the other hand Lena Dunham actually admitted to being a pedophile and yet no one is complaining.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:44:13 AM EDT
[#7]
That asshole isn't a conservative. RINO endorsed to enter presidential race too late to short circuit Trump. By neocon Bill Kristol. He's ex-CIA. So dirty tricks/ gaslighting is his thang.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Just cause McMullin is in his 40's, has no female girlfriends, and has never been married; does not mean he is a closeted homosexual.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You would think McMullin and Milo would get along as McMullin looks/acts like a fag.

Just cause McMullin is in his 40's, has no female girlfriends, and has never been married; does not mean he is a closeted homosexual.

One is accepting of who he is. The other worked for government.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did Milo say what he said about having sex with children or did he not say it? If he said it, then it's a problem and ACU/CPAC did the right thing, regardless of whether or not this is a #NeverTrumper trying to undermine Trump supporters.  
View Quote

The words "child" or "children" were not said. The implication is that when he spoke of "young boys" he meant "boys under the age of consent". Whether or not that implication is warranted is a matter of your own biases.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:47:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Who is the money behind Mcmullin?
View Quote

Bill Kristol. You'll see him as a guest speaker on MSNBC. A lot. With the crazies. Like Joy Reid.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He talked about relationships. He never mentioned anything about sex when he was talking about these relationships.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He talked about sexual relationships between "young boys" and "older men", about his own relationship with a priest, and about the fact that he lost his virginity at 13. Depending on your pre-existing bias, those comments could be taken as excusing or even supporting ephebophilia, which is typically lumped in with pedophilia in popular culture.

Without listening to it again or re-reading a transcript, if the relationships of which he was speaking were not sexual, then bringing them up in a conversation about consent would make little sense.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:50:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I think collusion between journalists and a political faction is a long way from a "shadow government".
View Quote

Depends on who's paying for it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Milo joked about pedophilia, it was dark humor. On the other hand Lena Dunham actually admitted to being a pedophile and yet no one is complaining.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's pretty fuckin' binary.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:50:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I've seen people here posting that Gavin Mcinnes is probably next.
View Quote

In regard to Gavin M.  he used to be on Sean Hannity's TV show at night and I believe on Red Eye also. I haven't seen him in a while on Fox has he been black balled for being too hard core?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:58:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

In regard to Gavin M.  he used to be on Sean Hannity's TV show at night and I believe on Red Eye also. I haven't seen him in a while on Fox has he been black balled for being too hard core?
View Quote

He left them.

I don't watch him but do follow him on Instagram,his pancake skills are solid.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
so the Reagan Battalion is either a bunch of crypto-Leftists or a bunch of stubborn Republicans who would rather sink their own ship than have Trump at the tiller?
View Quote

If they actually had listened to what Reagan said - specifically his 11th Commandment: "Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican" - they wouldn't be doing this.

Reagan would not approve.

Also, McMullin looks like That Yellow Bastard.

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:07:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:08:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Trump's people need to take a note from their enemy's book and begin "opposition research" in depth RFN.  Every speech, every letter to the editor and blog post needs to be dug into until they find something that will damage.  Every never Trumper needs a Colonoscopy looking for dirt.
View Quote

He knows all the shit and tactics of the left.  He knows.  He's always a step ahead of everyone.  Here is what's coming...

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:13:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Milo pretty clearly said that he was okay with boys under 16 having sexual relations with adult men under some circumstances. I think you really have to jump through a lot of illogical hoops to get to "but when he said young boys he meant 19 year olds"

Course I don't doubt that his political opponents have been looking for dirt on him. Unfortunately he gave them some.
View Quote
That theoretical statement is a very long ways from claiming he's an advocate of pedophilia.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The part with him talking about consent doesn't sound like a joke. I agree his comment about learning to give blow jobs from some
priest was a joke.

Who knows with Milo, he may be able to bullshit his way out of this. Be interesting to see if Breitbart boots him
View Quote
He never once said "older men should fuck young boys" he made some questionable comments that he should be questioned back on then he followed it up with some dark humor. Personally I don't play the Democrat's game. From what I am hearing they literally had teams of people on him waiting for him to slip up and say anything they could twist into a political assassination. Milo is a provocateur it's what he does, he says provocative things to piss people off, he has been doing this for a long time. Don't think this is anything different then the left shutting down a pro-Trump right wing celebrity before he recruits more gays to the Republican party.

The Democrat were losing one of their weapons so they used the media to silence him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Milo was "taken down" by Milo.  No crazy conspiracy theories required...
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:25:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think collusion between journalists and a political faction is a long way from a "shadow government".

Shadow government on my part might have been a little extreme, but no matter how you slice it we have a dedicated group wanting to take down the current President and his administration and his path for this country. The people voted, could give 2 shits about popular vote, since we all know there was voter fraud, and not on some little scale of a voter here and there, we saw wholesale districts with over 100% voting only one way, illegals voting and we know the Chicago machine used walkers to vote.

To think that a soft coup is not happening is hiding their head in the sand. Krystol was a Fox mouthpiece for a while, odd he is embraced by MSNBC now. Pretty easy to start connecting dots.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:25:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:26:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That theoretical statement is a very long ways from claiming he's an advocate of pedophilia.
View Quote

If you have to get into the technical definition of pedophilia, you're losing.

He defended underage boys being in sexual relationships with adult men.

And its hardly surprising that a group called "The Reagan Battalion" is allied with conservatives like McMullin.

Trump is not carrying the banner of Reagan-style conservatism, explicitly.  http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/307462-trump-adviser-tells-house-republicans-youre-no-longer-reagans-party
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:27:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:27:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Milo pretty clearly said that he was okay with boys under 16 having sexual relations with adult men under some circumstances. I think you really have to jump through a lot of illogical hoops to get to "but when he said young boys he meant 19 year olds"

Course I don't doubt that his political opponents have been looking for dirt on him. Unfortunately he gave them some.

Milo is my guy.  McMullin is a piece of shit Hillary guy.

Pick sides guys.  You're either with Trump/Milo or you're with the globalist pussyhat fucktards.

So who do you want to be?  "Literally Hitler" or a pussy hat wearing retard?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:28:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The transcript is on heavy.com. He's definitely talking about adult men having sex with sub 16 year old boys.
View Quote

In the context of him being molested at 13 years old.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:29:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Pick sides guys.  You're either with Trump/Milo or you're with the globalist pussyhat fucktards.

View Quote

What if you think they both suck?  Life is not often binary.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Boy there's a real standard to live up to.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:31:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

My guys don't defend child sexual abuse.  YMMV I guess.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:31:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Milo was "taken down" by Milo.  No crazy conspiracy theories required...
View Quote

Thank you for you contribution. Incredibly valuable, as always, much like you are.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I think Reagan would probably be a little bit more alarmed about a gay guy talking about having sex with kids being a leading conservative than someone undermining him. 
View Quote

I am astonished how quickly some of you are accepting such a blatantly false narrative.  

Milo's comments have been taken wholly out of context.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:31:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What if you think they both suck?  Life is not often binary.
View Quote

With us or against us.  It's up to you.

North vs South, Up vs Down, "Literally Hitler" vs Pussyhat retard.

The choice is yours.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Lol yeah "oh but ass fucking a 14 year old isn't....". That's an argument for dumbasses or creepers
View Quote

I wanted to say "no way anyone on the right defends this nonsense" but then I remembered plenty of people make that same "well actually pedophilia is defined as..." argument here all the time.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:33:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:34:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I wanted to say "no way anyone on the right defends this nonsense" but then I remembered plenty of people make that same "well actually pedophilia is defined as..." argument here all the time.
View Quote

This.  Strange hill some folks choosing to die on...
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:35:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rule 4 dude. Rule 4.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:36:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:37:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This.  Strange hill some folks choosing to die on...
View Quote

Thats the fun part about the new right.  Plenty of these new guys come up with some fantastically stupid ideas.  And their adherents twist themselves into pretzels to make these stupid ideas okay.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:40:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If you read the transcript he was arguing that some boys under 16 can consent to gay sex with older men and that this is part of gay culture. You really have to disregard everything he said a few seconds before to believe he meant 18/19 year olds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The words "child" or "children" were not said. The implication is that when he spoke of "young boys" he meant "boys under the age of consent". Whether or not that implication is warranted is a matter of your own biases.
If you read the transcript he was arguing that some boys under 16 can consent to gay sex with older men and that this is part of gay culture. You really have to disregard everything he said a few seconds before to believe he meant 18/19 year olds.

Again, I think what you get out of what he said depends on your pre-existing biases. There were a lot of ideas and arguments flying around in a short time, and I don't think it's at all clear what he was trying to convey when you get right down to it. At best, he was defending "young boy/older man" couples when the boy is able to give legal consent while simultaneously arguing that there is a difference between legal and ethical consent. At worst, he was arguing in support of those same relationships involving boys under the age of consent in those cases where he deems that the boy is capable of giving consent from an ethical perspective.

Based on my having listened to him speak in the past about this and similar topics, I really don't think he was advocating for statutory rape. I do acknowledge however that I'm coming into this conversation as a fan of his, and I realize that others have neither the context of his previous statements nor my initial reaction of "that can't be right, that isn't consistent with what he's said before..."

The bottom line for me though is that Milo has in fact unmasked actual pedophiles, and that he himself has claimed to have been molested as a 13-year-old. In light of that, I see his positions on this subject to be at least partially driven by a need to reconcile the fact that he was molested with his (perhaps unconscious) desire to not cast his molester as a predator.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:46:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:48:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You would think McMullin and Milo would get along as McMullin looks/acts like a fag.

Who said he's closeted? :)

God, even the NeverTrumps are doubling down on the derp. McMullin, take a good look at the life you have now, you're about to piss it all away.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top