Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:25:52 AM EDT
[#1]
What's the point of a drug test if they don't see the piss leaving the body?

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:36:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I have 2 friends that I would give pee to
They each have a joint every 2-3 months
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:37:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Sure
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:39:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Probably not.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:41:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Like in a cup so he could pass a drug test or all over his back or some shit lol?

Probably would do the former. Not so much on the latter.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:44:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's the point of a drug test if they don't see the piss leaving the body?

Kharn
View Quote

Pretty much only the .mil requires that.  Even my wife, who is an RN, doesn't get that bullshit, and she has access to everything.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:44:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I was just thinking the same thing. Depending on my health circumstances at the time, I could very well pop hot on a urine test from a prescription rx.

It's also bad juju to help falsify drug tests when you have a DEA number.
View Quote

I also take Rx drugs for pain and have never fail a drug test or ever been asked about them.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:45:43 AM EDT
[#8]
I figured that was an old joke. My dad was wasting away from a Staph infection introduced during surgery and associated treatment when I was little and was on diuretics among other things. He used to ask me to go pee for him because he didn't want to get out of bed. It was a joke, of course.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:47:00 AM EDT
[#9]
My friends wouldn't be likely to find themselves in a situation where they needed to ask, and I doubt seriously that they would ever put me in that position. 

That all said...it would depend on the circumstances. 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:54:46 AM EDT
[#10]
It would depend upon the circumstances.

Mostly, I would expect that my buddies would be smart enough to not be pissing hot if they know they might have a test coming up.

If it were for a pre-employment test, I would definitely say no. Either think ahead just a bit and clean up, or go for a job that doesn't test.

If it were "OMG I got hurt at work, and if I fail this test my whole fucking life might be ruined.", I would be more inclined to help out.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:11:23 AM EDT
[#11]
No, you can by fake piss online.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:19:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Of course.  The only way to say no would be if the person is irresponsible.  And those people do not become my friends.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:25:59 AM EDT
[#13]
End of friendship.

Addicts are manipulative as shit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:26:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Gay thread is homo
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#15]
I've done it. 

Heck, I think I'm the first one in this thread that has luxury of not having to guess on this subject. 

No regrets about it either. 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:31:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If discovered.. Your DNA will give you away.

View Quote

Lol

This thread is great...

Everything from "no way I'd be friends with someone that dopes" to "drink bleach" to "DNA", which I sincerely hope is sarcasm.

Y'all sound like my grandma.

And no I wouldn't pee for them, I'd send them to get one of these from the gas station....

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:31:16 AM EDT
[#17]
I'd tell them to buy synthetic urine
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:36:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Not only no, but fuck no and would probably be in the market for a new friend.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:39:08 AM EDT
[#19]
To the guys saying "I won't be friends with people that do that herr derr."

I have to wonder, do you even have friends?  I have been very surprised to find out who smokes pot occasionally. Everyone from an mid 40s  IT guy for a major private university, to a CEO of a half billion dollar company, to teachers, and cops.

And in that same breath, I bet you'd be fine with drinking beer or DOing other "druggggggs".
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:52:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Someone recently swore to me that bleach was the key. He said he was sick for a couple days but that you had to drink a good bit to piss clean.
View Quote

I read in High times that if you drink clean piss from someone that is clean that this would work as well ?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I have to wonder, do you even have friends?  I have been very surprised to find out who smokes pot occasionally. Everyone from an mid 40s  IT guy for a major private university, to a CEO of a half billion dollar company, to teachers, and cops.

And in that same breath, I bet you'd be fine with drinking beer or DOing other "druggggggs".
View Quote

This. The amount of judgmental pricks around here never ceases to amaze me.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:07:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've had to piss clean for 24 years, with some poor fucker watching, and I don't give one fuck about some idiot civilian who can't pass a blind piss test.  Fuck that stupid asshole, no matter what our friendship status.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:08:29 AM EDT
[#23]
I would not enable someone I called friend.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Like in a cup so he could pass a drug test or all over his back or some shit lol?

Probably would do the former. Not so much on the latter.
View Quote

Get both
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:26:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Ya I would if he was a capable person.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:28:21 AM EDT
[#26]
since all the tests I've been to lock me in a toilet with a magic dye in the water, I'd say no.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:35:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's not the drugs, it's the cascading failure in planning. I will judge the fuck out of people like that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:38:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Seems to be a lot of druggies on a gun forum.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#29]
I don't have any friends either that would put me on the spot like that, we had that happen where I work once years ago and it backfired eventually, both ended up losing there jobs.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:40:53 AM EDT
[#30]
$50- drink it or pour it on some drunk. I don't care what you do with it,
had a neighbor who made a nice income pissing in a bottle.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:41:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
No, he can pass his own drug test. Or not. That's his problem, not mine.
View Quote

Play stupid games......
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:42:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Would you?
View Quote
If he's a teacher I would expect, and encourage, substance abuse. Dealing with fucking kids all day drives me to drink as it is.  If I actually taught, I'd be smacking it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:43:57 AM EDT
[#33]
I wouldn't pee but I also wouldn't lose my friend over that
GD is nuts. Thread after thread of alcoholics but someone who may have smoked a bowl is hanged. Can't we go back to the oroville thread?

And the rest of you can pop your 5s
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Pretty much only the .mil requires that.  Even my wife, who is an RN, doesn't get that bullshit, and she has access to everything.
View Quote

RN and didn't take a piss test for my job
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:50:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Someone recently swore to me that bleach was the key. He said he was sick for a couple days but that you had to drink a good bit to piss clean.
View Quote

Ah....no.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:52:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.  But they ride the walrus, those threads are funny to watch.  Lol

I'd pee for a friend in a heart beat.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Honestly. I don't have any friends that would ask me to do that for them.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:53:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No, he can pass his own drug test. Or not. That's his problem, not mine.
View Quote

Yup. I've worked in so-called "Drug-Free" workplaces for the past 25 years or so. I know that if I ever smoke it up, and happen to get called for testing at the wrong time, I'm boned.  Any friends of mine should know the same thing.  Wanna smoke? Go ahead and smoke.  Get caught? Hey, that's the breaks.  Hope you find a good job soon, 'cause I won't help you with your bills, either.  It's called being a grownup.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
$50- drink it or pour it on some drunk. I don't care what you do with it,
had a neighbor who made a nice income pissing in a bottle.
View Quote

Capitalism: I like it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:54:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Nope.  Big boy decisions + big boy consequences and all that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:04:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Would you?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Sounds like someone went a little too far with trolling dopers
View Quote

I was a manager at a trucking company, a big one, and we had a driver that went in for a random that did this. Not sure if he drank it or dumped it in the sample but the clinic called and said the sample smelled like bleach. I checked with our safety department and they didn't want us to retest the driver. So I guess it worked for this dumbass. He ended up getting canned a couple months later.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:07:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

back in the late 90's my roommate's girlfriend (been a doper as long as I could remember....dumber than a hammer handle) drank bleach to pass a pee test for probation.  Ended up in the hospital.  Dopers.....lol.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:08:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Had two friends. One a doper, one just about straight laced as they come but not real bright. Doper was in trouble with the law over his chosen pastime and was required to give urine regularly. He asks Mr. Straight laced to pee in the cup for him. No problem bud! Guy turns it in and very soon taken into custody for violating his probation terms. Turns out Mr. Straight had some dental problems and had been given some Tylenol 3s for pain and never thought about it before peeing in his buds cup. Took a while for them to make up over that one.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#45]
fact of the matter is, if y'all was really good friends, he'd know he couldn't ask your ass for clean piss to begin with...

"they say, 'aw, bill, he's a great friend, he'll come bail you outta jail.' which isn't true, because if bill was really a great friend, his ass'd be in jail with you! - sayin, ' she didn't look like no cop, did she?'"
Jeff Foxworthy
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:12:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
No, you can by fake piss online.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:13:51 AM EDT
[#47]
My friends know better than to ask.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:15:02 AM EDT
[#48]
No way.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:15:52 AM EDT
[#49]
I've passed way more drug tests than I've ever taken.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:17:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I read in High times that if you drink clean piss from someone that is clean that this would work as well ?
View Quote

Can someone please come up with the "science" behind this? I didn't have any comment when he said he drank bleach, I was so taken aback. I couldn't in good conscience encourage him, or tell him strychnine was even better. But drinking pee would be so much better for him.

Pot heads are so gullible. I had one tell me pot cures cancer and she was smoking it so much she was going to be the one in her family that escaped all the cancers that got her older relatives. She was doing for her kids, so they wouldn't lose their mom too young.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top