Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2017 10:03:49 PM EDT
3 year old video, but still.

evidently little miss lawyer had a BAC of .411 !!!

DUI lawyer sentenced for drunk driving
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:07:58 PM EDT
[#2]
.411 BAC at 7:30 pm?

She must have been day drinking bourbon.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
How in the blue fucking fuck could she even start the car?! Fuck, we were dicking with a breathalyzer once, and I was fucked up to the point of not being able to stand, talk, or control my bodily functions, and I blew a .28...

.411, that's fucking impressive!  Definitely a professional drinker. 
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Is that a nipple or a bra strap bulge?  Can't tell for sure with the given footage.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:10:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:12:02 PM EDT
[#6]
0.411 = a hardcore alcoholic that drinks a shitload of hard liquor

0.02-0.03 BAC: No loss of coordination, slight euphoria and loss of shyness. Depressant effects are not apparent. Mildly relaxed and maybe a little lightheaded.

0.04-0.06 BAC: Feeling of well-being, relaxation, lower inhibitions, sensation of warmth. Euphoria. Some minor impairment of reasoning and memory, lowering of caution. Your behavior may become exaggerated and emotions intensified (Good emotions are better, bad emotions are worse)

0.07-0.09 BAC: Slight impairment of balance, speech, vision, reaction time, and hearing. Euphoria. Judgment and self-control are reduced, and caution, reason and memory are impaired, .08 is legally impaired and it is illegal to drive at this level. You will probably believe that you are functioning better than you really are.

0.10-0.125 BAC: Significant impairment of motor coordination and loss of good judgment. Speech may be slurred; balance, vision, reaction time and hearing will be impaired. Euphoria.

0.13-0.15 BAC: Gross motor impairment and lack of physical control. Blurred vision and major loss of balance. Euphoria is reduced and dysphoria (anxiety, restlessness) is beginning to appear. Judgment and perception are severely impaired.

0.16-0.19 BAC: Dysphoria predominates, nausea may appear. The drinker has the appearance of a "sloppy drunk."

0.20 BAC: Felling dazed, confused or otherwise disoriented. May need help to stand or walk. If you injure yourself you may not feel the pain. Some people experience nausea and vomiting at this level. The gag reflex is impaired and you can choke if you do vomit. Blackouts are likely at this level so you may not remember what has happened.

0.25 BAC: All mental, physical and sensory functions are severely impaired. Increased risk of asphyxiation from choking on vomit and of seriously injuring yourself by falls or other accidents.

0.30 BAC: STUPOR. You have little comprehension of where you are. You may pass out suddenly and be difficult to awaken.

0.35 BAC: Coma is possible. This is the level of surgical anesthesia.

0.40 BAC and up: Onset of coma, and possible death due to
respiratory arrest.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:12:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that a nipple or a bra strap bulge?  Can't tell for sure with the given footage.
View Quote
Use your Internet 'enhance' function, it's a big beamer.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:14:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe you guys missed the end........2 time offender!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:14:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That's a professional drunk right there.

She should have been arrested for felony assault against her liver.
View Quote

2nd DUI in a year, she must give great judge blowjobs.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:17:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I guess someone else will have to drive her to drink.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:17:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow.  I bet booze is an acceptable form of payment at her office.  She obviously has experience.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Use your Internet 'enhance' function, it's a big beamer.
View Quote

Enhance!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:22:54 PM EDT
[#13]
And?

It's not like she's a prosecutor.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:23:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Guilty as charged, but wood still bang, smash, and all the other shit.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:23:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Can she get herself off?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Can she get herself off?
View Quote
Anything is a dildo if you're brave enough.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:28:44 PM EDT
[#17]
I blew an 0.28, an hour or so after being arrested.
I was drunk fosho, but I'm an amateur - she's a pro.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:30:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:39:48 PM EDT
[#19]
I know, probably, about three dozen lawyers.

The local "bar association" meets . . . every Thursday evening , , , at my most frequently visited local "hangout".

I've never had a "DUI" . . . and I know that at least three of my . . . "bar association" acquaintances . . . have have never had one either.

Can't speak for the other 33 of them however.

Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:40:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm assuming that she is on her way down the path to disbarment.
View Quote

Doesn't sound like it, Judge got some ass, whoops, I mean the judge gave her a pass.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:40:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Talking about catching the BIG Fish.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:41:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm assuming that she is on her way down the path to disbarment.
View Quote

lol, it's just street cred for that esteemed barrister
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Damn. .411 an hour after the crash. She must have been doing shots while waiting for the popo to respond!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:48:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Doesn't sound like it, Judge got some ass, whoops, I mean the judge gave her a pass.
View Quote

They wouldn't pull her ticket for 2 DUIs.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:49:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Bullshit deal, she should have served some time.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:03:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Bullshit deal, she should have served some time.
View Quote

Do most people do time for a second DUI I'm that jurisdiction?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:22:20 PM EDT
[#27]
I have had someone blow a .30 before, and they were perfectly fine and coherent.  .411 is ridiculous though.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:26:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
0.411 = a hardcore alcoholic that drinks a shitload of hard liquor

0.02-0.03 BAC: No loss of coordination, slight euphoria and loss of shyness. Depressant effects are not apparent. Mildly relaxed and maybe a little lightheaded.

0.04-0.06 BAC: Feeling of well-being, relaxation, lower inhibitions, sensation of warmth. Euphoria. Some minor impairment of reasoning and memory, lowering of caution. Your behavior may become exaggerated and emotions intensified (Good emotions are better, bad emotions are worse)

0.07-0.09 BAC: Slight impairment of balance, speech, vision, reaction time, and hearing. Euphoria. Judgment and self-control are reduced, and caution, reason and memory are impaired, .08 is legally impaired and it is illegal to drive at this level. You will probably believe that you are functioning better than you really are.

0.10-0.125 BAC: Significant impairment of motor coordination and loss of good judgment. Speech may be slurred; balance, vision, reaction time and hearing will be impaired. Euphoria.

0.13-0.15 BAC: Gross motor impairment and lack of physical control. Blurred vision and major loss of balance. Euphoria is reduced and dysphoria (anxiety, restlessness) is beginning to appear. Judgment and perception are severely impaired.

0.16-0.19 BAC: Dysphoria predominates, nausea may appear. The drinker has the appearance of a "sloppy drunk."

0.20 BAC: Felling dazed, confused or otherwise disoriented. May need help to stand or walk. If you injure yourself you may not feel the pain. Some people experience nausea and vomiting at this level. The gag reflex is impaired and you can choke if you do vomit. Blackouts are likely at this level so you may not remember what has happened.

0.25 BAC: All mental, physical and sensory functions are severely impaired. Increased risk of asphyxiation from choking on vomit and of seriously injuring yourself by falls or other accidents.

0.30 BAC: STUPOR. You have little comprehension of where you are. You may pass out suddenly and be difficult to awaken.

0.35 BAC: Coma is possible. This is the level of surgical anesthesia.

0.40 BAC and up: Onset of coma, and possible death due to
respiratory arrest.
View Quote

I've give her a pint of 190 proof Everclear, tell her to drink it down and lay down for a nap.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:17:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I have had someone blow a .30 before, and they were perfectly fine and coherent.  .411 is ridiculous though.
View Quote

35 years ago, back when I was a drinking man, I got popped when I crashed my car on the way home. I woke up in jail, when I appeared in court the judge asked the guilty/not guilty, I replied "sir I'm unaware of my bac so it's difficult to make a decision with that knowledge". 

The judge asked the court official who had the details,  "what was the defendants bac,"?  He replied .30 as soon as I heard that, it was   Guilty your honor.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:44:35 AM EDT
[#30]
3 year old video = a trip down mammary lane.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top