User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:32:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Eh, it's my first one.

Sure, you gain 2 rounds, but the single stack is very easy to conceal.

Honest question, is your G26 your normal carry gun?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel dumber for reading the OP. G26 is best subcompact.

Eh, it's my first one.

Sure, you gain 2 rounds, but the single stack is very easy to conceal.

Honest question, is your G26 your normal carry gun?

mine is, i wear it about 18 hours a day. the rest of the time i am in the shower or sleeping.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:39:42 AM EDT
[#2]
How do those little mouse sized autos work when you jam them into the belly of the cretin who is trying to dry hump you on the sidewalk?

I'll stick with a revolver for my belly gun.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:46:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Kahr PM9 > 43
View Quote

Been there done that, no.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:51:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Your "stream of consciousness" posting style is dildos.
View Quote
Not as dildos as ankle carry, unless it is not your primary.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:59:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Before clicking on this thread, I thought it was probably going to be a link to a news story about some dude smuggling a pistol into a jail concealed in his anus and/or dick hole.  

Now I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:05:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And what would you recommend I pocket carry instead?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The G43, a fucking disaster of capacity to size ratio which brings into question what intern designed it, considering they had the opportunity to blueprint an entirely new magazine.  

"Buh buh mah baseplates"

Gun of metrosexual Rambo, takes a hit in capacity without equivalent bonuses, but Rambo rationalizes it's okay because it's a Tactical Glack #1. Turns being armed into a fashion statement over functionality.

Let me shit away valuable barrel length that takes nothing it conceal, and add back to grip length due to shit design.

Fucking failboat.

And what would you recommend I pocket carry instead?

You pocket carry the g43?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My G43 was my "summer carry" gun a couple years ago, but it's turned into the only gun I carry. There isn't a better balance of easy concealing, easy to shoot, and reliability out there. My 1911s have a thick layer of dust on them.
View Quote

How well do you shoot it at longer ranges?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:15:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
One time I had pistol....  Glock nineteen.

Old timers always said it was the perfect size, but to tell you the truth it seemed a tad big to me.

Always loved listening to them old timers.

Now I also had myself a J-frame, the one without the lock, but the way things are going today I felt overmatched with five rounds.

Bought myself a Glock 26.

Now some people will tell you that you can't get a proper grip on that gun, but I never really believed it.

Who knows what to believe now.  I surely don't.

They come out with a model 43.  

Single stack.  

Started to buy one, but I felt my soul being torn by what that really got me over the J frame.

Well, I suppose a Glock 26 it is then.

For me at least.  

While I'm still here on this earth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought OP was Cormac McCarthy for a moment.
One time I had pistol....  Glock nineteen.

Old timers always said it was the perfect size, but to tell you the truth it seemed a tad big to me.

Always loved listening to them old timers.

Now I also had myself a J-frame, the one without the lock, but the way things are going today I felt overmatched with five rounds.

Bought myself a Glock 26.

Now some people will tell you that you can't get a proper grip on that gun, but I never really believed it.

Who knows what to believe now.  I surely don't.

They come out with a model 43.  

Single stack.  

Started to buy one, but I felt my soul being torn by what that really got me over the J frame.

Well, I suppose a Glock 26 it is then.

For me at least.  

While I'm still here on this earth.

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:23:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You must neither live in or ever travel to a major city. That, or XXL plaid shirts must be a staple of your wardrobe.

I must say I do love, and feel close to your comment, "Gun of metrosexual Rambo". It is the perfect carry piece of the fashion conscious CCW'er.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The G43, a fucking disaster of capacity to size ratio which brings into question what intern designed it, considering they had the opportunity to blueprint an entirely new magazine.  

"Buh buh mah baseplates"

Gun of metrosexual Rambo, takes a hit in capacity without equivalent bonuses, but Rambo rationalizes it's okay because it's a Tactical Glack #1. Turns being armed into a fashion statement over functionality.

Let me shit away valuable barrel length that takes nothing it conceal, and add back to grip length due to shit design.

Fucking failboat.

You must neither live in or ever travel to a major city. That, or XXL plaid shirts must be a staple of your wardrobe.

I must say I do love, and feel close to your comment, "Gun of metrosexual Rambo". It is the perfect carry piece of the fashion conscious CCW'er.

G19 sized guns are so easy to conceal with a normal sized t-shirt I don't see why you need a flannel.

I'm 5'11, 215lbs and wear large t-shirts btw
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:34:33 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm not a Glock fan, but the 43 is my carry gun. I'm 5' 10". 150 lbs., and it's the right size for me.  I put an Agency Arms trigger in it, night sights, and grip tape, and carry it in a Raven OWB holster. I chose it over a Kahr CM 9 because there wasn't enough difference in size and weight to go to a gun without the record of reliability and durability of a Glock.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:35:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah it was me who recommended it.  LOL

I went with the for the "factory" look.  I will go with Hyve or TTI for power.
View Quote

Ha! You're right! Thanks.

Came in yesterday.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:36:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yes, they do.  Subcompacts are for suits and bumming around the house in shorts or sweatpants.

What I don't understand is the Glock 17. Yes, it was the original, but it's too big to conceal, yet gives up too much sight radius on the 34.

You either get a 19 if you want to CCW, or a 34 if you open carry / service pistol. The 17 should have died out.
View Quote

I disagree. No issues carrying my G17 or 1911.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 7:52:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"Buh buh mah baseplates"

Fucking failboat.
View Quote
It is smaller than the Shield and actually can be shit accurately unlike the Kahr pistols.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:44:24 AM EDT
[#14]
I love my G43.

Belt carry:  19.  Pocket carry:  43.

With a little practice, it's amazing how good you can get with the little thing.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 8:59:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

not to mention it is now the size of (if not bigger than) my g26 without the up side of being able to use any other 9mm mags.
View Quote

The G 43 is bigger than the G 26, Huh?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:05:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

As I said, no one will post pictures of them pocket carrying a G43.

My entire beef with the gun isn't that it needs to be smaller, it's that it has shot capacity for its size. I don't advocate anyone carrying a smaller gun. I don't advocate anyone pocket carrying. There are smaller or same size guns with better features.
View Quote

Tons of people post pics of G 43 pocket carry.  If I have time maybe I'll post some, looks just like most everybody else's, a thick wallet in baggy pants.

I am all ears, please tell us these guns that are equal size with way more capacity. Or let us know the smaller guns with better features that fit every person perfectly.

I've gone through every gun size  similar or smaller and can't find what you're talking about.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:25:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
G43 is a poor copy of the PPS.
View Quote

That's funny because a g43 has basically the same design of all other Glocks. So are you saying that all Glocks are a copy of the PPS?

Or are you saying that simply because it's a single stack 9 it's therefore a copy of a PPS?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:48:07 AM EDT
[#18]
I like the double stack glocks. The G26 is great because with 12+1 and a 17 round reload you have 30 rounds in a small easy to carry package. The G26 feels a little weird in my hand but shoots like a laser.  

For me it's not worth going down to a single stack 9mm. I don't gain enough in concealability to make up for the loss in capacity.

However, I do use an LCP for deep concealment. It is significantly smaller than the double stack 9mms and it has a place for when you just can't carry anything else.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:48:31 AM EDT
[#19]
I have always preferred Full Size guns myself and still do in some ways, but lately I have really started to open up and take notice of smaller handguns, I have a Springfield Armory Range Officer Champion in 9MM and a Range Officer Compact in 45, the Compact is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:52:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It is smaller than the Shield and actually can be shit accurately unlike the Kahr pistols.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Buh buh mah baseplates"

Fucking failboat.

My cw9 is a surprisingly accurate gun. I just never carry it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:00:29 AM EDT
[#21]
938 all the pockets.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:05:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Tons of people post pics of G 43 pocket carry.  If I have time maybe I'll post some, looks just like most everybody else's, a thick wallet in baggy pants.

I am all ears, please tell us these guns that are equal size with way more capacity. Or let us know the smaller guns with better features that fit every person perfectly.

I've gone through every gun size  similar or smaller and can't find what you're talking about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As I said, no one will post pictures of them pocket carrying a G43.

My entire beef with the gun isn't that it needs to be smaller, it's that it has shot capacity for its size. I don't advocate anyone carrying a smaller gun. I don't advocate anyone pocket carrying. There are smaller or same size guns with better features.

The whole category is a sad sack of compromise. Point is everyone is adding baseplates to the Glock which makes the grip length the same as tons of other better pistols. There are guns with flush magazines but full grip like a G43+ baseplate, which means no compromising your grip during reloads.

You cannot wear fitted pants and pocket carry guns that size, mabye if you're a landscaper or machinst, but not if you're wearing suit pants or non-walmart jeans. So now we're on to true single stack 9s. From another thread:

Kimber Solo, Kimber Micro,- Quality control issues of a brand like Bersa but @ 2x+ the price  
M&P Shield- Not a true single stack, same issue as Sig below 
Sig P938 Sig P290- The whole idea here is a gun that allows a full grip without baseplates, but lends thinness for IWB 
Springfield EMP (insert other 1911 9mm), Springfield XDS- This makes slightly more sense, but still not ground up designed for thinness .
Ruger LC9(s)- Close but same full grip issue. Also like the Glock and Shield more barrel length would not effect concealability  
Kahr (not for me)- my biggest issue is mags vomiting rounds, 
H&K P7- do want, can't afford.
Walther CCP- Cool design, shit execution and QC. Also malfunctions and Kabooms
Beretta Nano- OOB 
Glock 43- Gun of metrosexual Rambo, takes a hit in capacity without equivalent bonuses, but Rambo rationalizes it's okay because it's a Tactical Glack #1. Turns being armed into a fashion statement over functionality.
Bersa BP9cc- 8+1, thin as all hell

Shit like the Avidity PD-10 is following this formula of starting with a true single stack 9mm mag and building a gun around it, but IMO the range performance @ shot and blown release deadline makes its reliability dubious and I'm not hopeful. The Bersa is what the Glock should have been (except beat them by years and features, modular chassis/grip frames ala Sig P320, takes Glock sight), a single stack G19, which is what everyone is trying to build their G43s into.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Was really expecting a loss of speed on the steel range when dropping down to the 43 from the 19 but it's really not that far off. Great little pistol.

Single stack appendix carry disappears even in the lightest summer clothes. unless you wea r a belt everyday (fatties) double stack isn't always an option.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:37:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
G43 is a poor copy of the PPS.
View Quote
But I thought Glock was perfection.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:46:01 AM EDT
[#25]
I carry G26's or G27's depending on the situation. The baby Glock grip is not a problem for me at all; I dont need a finger extension; I'm tired of hearing about it LOL. They point and shoot like a lasers and only get fed Speer Lawman. I use a SOB when facing the public (dont flame me about spine injuries in falls I dont fall). I use a cross-draw when in my car/truck on my left side to avoid the seat harness buckles. When walking around in the summer with jeans and an outside T-shirt I just pocket carry, but do worry when doing that about blowing my gonads off in a stress situation. Lately when doing that I just use Glock Condition Whatever (nothing in the chamber) and accept the risk of racking under pressure. Dont flame me I'm too old to argue about this $h!t.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I carry G26's or G27's depending on the situation. The baby Glock grip is not a problem for me at all; I dont need a finger extension; I'm tired of hearing about it LOL. They point and shoot like a lasers and only get fed Speer Lawman. I use a SOB when facing the public (dont flame me about spine injuries in falls I dont fall). I use a cross-draw when in my car/truck on my left side to avoid the seat harness buckles. When walking around in the summer with jeans and an outside T-shirt I just pocket carry, but do worry when doing that about blowing my gonads off in a stress situation. Lately when doing that I just use Glock Condition Whatever (nothing in the chamber) and accept the risk of racking under pressure. Dont flame me I'm too old to argue about this $h!t.
View Quote
I'm just gonna use the one to represent the unimaginable number of s that this post deserves.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:54:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Glock Condition Whatever (nothing in the chamber)
View Quote

The best name for that condition I have ever heard.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:56:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm just gonna use the one to represent the unimaginable number of s that this post deserves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Needed a couple more
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:58:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Glock Condition Whatever (nothing in the chamber)

Dead man's gun is more fitting
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:03:04 AM EDT
[#31]
A local here had an accidental discharge to the groin (a Latino gang banger with a Glock in appendix) and bled out on the scene before EMT arrived. You have to admit it's inherent risk with the Glock finger-thingy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:03:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Was really expecting a loss of speed on the steel range when dropping down to the 43 from the 19 but it's really not that far off. Great little pistol.

Single stack appendix carry disappears even in the lightest summer clothes. unless you wea r a belt everyday (fatties) double stack isn't always an option.
View Quote

I'd be super impressed if you could post videos of both, that show an insignificant difference.

What does body weight have to do with wearing a belt? My typical summer clothes are shorts and a t-shirt that can conceal a Beretta or 1911. Same as jeans and a t-shirt.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
A local here had an accidental discharge to the groin (a Latino gang banger with a Glock in appendix) and bled out on the scene before EMT arrived.
View Quote

What kind of holster? Was his finger on the trigger?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:07:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Was his finger on the trigger?
View Quote

Well now, does it matter, it went off.

Are you Rodney Roadracer Commando enough to say it couldn't happen to you? If so you are delusional.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#35]
What about some other options. I was playing around with the xds yesterday and it feels real nice but the trigger is a long double action feeling trigger.

The xd mod 2 feels real good and has a nice rolling trigger break.

What about the PPS m2?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'd be super impressed if you could post videos of both, that show an insignificant difference.

What does body weight have to do with wearing a belt? My typical summer clothes are shorts and a t-shirt that can conceal a Beretta or 1911. Same as jeans and a t-shirt.
View Quote

If you do athletic stuff daily you're not wearing a belt daily.  To be honest I don't care what other people carry so I'm not about to buy a camera and tripod. Try it yourself at 12 yards you may be surprised.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:32:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If you do athletic stuff daily you're not wearing a belt daily.  To be honest I don't care what other people carry so I'm not about to buy a camera and tripod. Try it yourself at 12 yards you may be surprised.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What sort of job do you do that a belt is so restrictive? I spent 10 years on a commercial lobsterboat stacking 3-500 traps a day. I always wore a belt. Before that? I wore a belt in the infantry too.

I shoot quite a bit and find a noticeable difference between big and small guns when shooting fast from concealment at multiple targets. I was genuinely interested to see how well you could run the g43. Especially from how you carry it without a belt.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
A local here had an accidental discharge to the groin (a Latino gang banger with a Glock in appendix) and bled out on the scene before EMT arrived. You have to admit it's inherent risk with the Glock finger-thingy.
View Quote

What a way to go.

Don't be a dead dickless gangbanger, use a proper holster!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Are you Rodney Roadracer Commando enough to say it couldn't happen to you? If so you are delusional.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it does matter.

I seldom carry my g19. But when I do it's in a good stiff holster and my finger isn't on the trigger as I reholster.

A gangbanger who shoots himself in the leg shouldn't even have been brought up in this discussion.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#40]
I carried a g-19... eventually went to a g-26.... then later went to a g-43.  I like the g-43 the best. I carry it everywhere I go 24/7. its thin enough and light enough I honestly forget I'm carrying it most of the time, and since its so thin, its never uncomfortable... I love it.

I really do forget I'm carrying it its so comfortable. I never forgot I was carrying the g-26 or g-19. the g-43 is a LOT more comfortable.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#41]
I just got a LC9s and it does surprisingly well even at 25 yards if I do my part. I had an LC9 before and it was horrid with the heavy trigger.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:41:32 AM EDT
[#42]
To each their own.  The G43 just doesn't seem to gain that much concealability over a G26 to me.  G43 seems too big to pocket carry.  

It's the butt of the grip that prints.  An extra .16" of thickness doesn't change the concealability much, for that you lose the capability to use all the higher capacity double stack Glock mags.  I have been thinking about the new LCP for real pocket carry.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:43:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yes it does matter.

I seldom carry my g19. But when I do it's in a good stiff holster and my finger isn't on the trigger as I reholster.

A gangbanger who shoots himself in the leg shouldn't even have been brought up in this discussion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it does matter.

Don't you know, mang?  Gang bangers are the epitome of gun safety.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:51:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'll take the P938. Smaller frame. Shoots awesome. 7+1 and add a spare mag of 7. That's good enough for me.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG-7242-150957.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG-7241-150958.JPG
View Quote
I knew I wasn't the first to get to the 938 in a comment. Out of curiosity OP, did you compare the 938 to the 43 in hand?

i had the 43 and the 938 side by side at my LGS. Walked out with the 938. Better trigger, better weight (I personally like a little more weight in my subcompacts),

better factory sights,

better fit in my hand personally. Mine does not have the rubber grip on it. For some reason those "recoil softening" grips make the gun feel insecure in my hand. The 43 felt "off" in my hand. 

Now I have not shot the 43, but I have shot the 26, and the 938 wins in the recoil department. 

Accuracy is is adequate for me, I have never shot it for "accuracy" or "distance" because that's not its purpose, but 10yrd headshots are basically effortless for someone with average skill like myself. The dam thing (at least in my hands) points and lines up instinctually, the only other guns I own that did that on virgin range trips were my precussion revolver, and my used shelf score .357 Blackhawk. Everything else I own had a new gun learning curve.

reliability has been excellent, I have had it choke exactly once, but It was on my end (thumb rode the slide). 

Now, I say all of this, but OP you made a good buy. the 43 is a solid choice. This just goes to show how subjective all of this is. Everyone's background, body/hand demensions, and shooting history will make different firearms better for different people. 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:02:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I knew I wasn't the first to get to the 938 in a comment. Out of curiosity OP, did you compare the 938 to the 43 in hand?

i had the 43 and the 938 side by side at my LGS. Walked out with the 938. Better trigger, better weight (I personally like a little more weight in my subcompacts),

better factory sights,

better fit in my hand personally. Mine does not have the rubber grip on it. For some reason those "recoil softening" grips make the gun feel insecure in my hand. The 43 felt "off" in my hand. 

Now I have not shot the 43, but I have shot the 26, and the 938 wins in the recoil department. 

Accuracy is is adequate for me, I have never shot it for "accuracy" or "distance" because that's not its purpose, but 10yrd headshots are basically effortless for someone with average skill like myself. The dam thing (at least in my hands) points and lines up instinctually, the only other guns I own that did that on virgin range trips were my precussion revolver, and my used shelf score .357 Blackhawk. Everything else I own had a new gun learning curve.

reliability has been excellent, I have had it choke exactly once, but It was on my end (thumb rode the slide). 

Now, I say all of this, but OP you made a good buy. the 43 is a solid choice. This just goes to show how subjective all of this is. Everyone's background, body/hand demensions, and shooting history will make different firearms better for different people. 
View Quote

I did handle a P938. I was looking at a few.

I'll probably get one to try, maybe later this year, maybe not. The safety and SAO should blend nicely with my time carrying a 1911 and be easy muscle memory.

I just don't use small guns very often. They're nice for the niche I use them for, but I still prefer full sized pistols for day to day carry.

Once I get a couple other guns I want, I'll give the Sig a chance.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:48:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Kahr PM9 > 43
View Quote

LOL.  As an owner of three Kahr's.  They are shit.  Especially now with downgraded triggers.

Two best concealed carry pistols in 9mm I have used so far are the Shield and G43.  I would even take a Bersa BP9CC over the Kahr.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:02:25 PM EDT
[#47]
I've got the 43 with TLR-6 also, great combo.

Of course none of my G43 holsters fit now so I am summoning up the effort to look for G43/TLR-6 holsters.  Won't be as many as a straight G43, but i am hoping to find something I like from the quality manufacturers.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What sort of job do you do that a belt is so restrictive? I spent 10 years on a commercial lobsterboat stacking 3-500 traps a day. I always wore a belt. Before that? I wore a belt in the infantry too.

I shoot quite a bit and find a noticeable difference between big and small guns when shooting fast from concealment at multiple targets. I was genuinely interested to see how well you could run the g43. Especially from how you carry it without a belt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who doesn't wear a belt?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Who doesn't wear a belt?
View Quote

Slobs.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:51:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Where it's at:

I added some grippy tape and called it good.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top