[#1]
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:54:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bold is back to normal.

Shift+reload if it's not showing properly. There is no need to empty your cache.
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 3:15:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Bold is back to normal.

Shift+reload if it's not showing properly. There is no need to empty your cache.
View Quote
The typeface displaying today is a light stroke type face and is harder to read. Is there a way to get the text of the forum to use a heavier stroke typeface?

PS: This keyboard does not have a refresh key.  F5 & control have reset some features.  

For example the period at the end of the sentence is barely visible.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 6:39:10 PM EDT
[#5]
This issue just started the other day using firefox browser

Why do we have to add https:  to make this a secure login and webpage? Gets old doing this every time i log in

Here is a thread on it as others are having the same problem

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_3/1968949_Address--ar15-com.html
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 10:46:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We will be moving to only https shortly. There is no reason to not run secure anymore since the additional BW usage is worth the security.
View Quote
Awesome,thank you sir for addressing this.

Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:29:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What;s the issue with JRS/ARL? Was working ok and I haven't noticed any errors being logged.
View Quote
When you go to post and hit submit you get the following error: 

The Following Errors Were Found
Message text missing.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:56:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone else lose the camo texture?
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 2:08:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Can we make the floating toolbar a feature that can be turned off?  It floats over content that i have to arrow or scroll up to see and it's distracting on a laptop/pc.  I see where it would be more useful on a mobile device.  I think an option in Forum Preference to disable that would be great.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 12:53:14 AM EDT
[#11]
When I add an emote the cursor goes in front of the emote, not behind it.

Can it be changed back to the way it was where the cursor is behind the emote when you add one? It gets annoying having to click around it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 11:46:58 AM EDT
[#12]
No bug report, just kudo's,  after the transition bugs smoothed out (which were relatively few given the magnitude of this type of changover), the site is *awesome*.  Much easier to use on mobile devices, and looks great on laptops.

Nice work
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 10:29:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Not able to REPORT a thread from mobile site.  I'm on iOS.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 8:37:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Am I missing something with the search feature, in that there is no way to choose a subforum?

Ie, say I want to search the Glock subforum for something; I cannot choose anything more refined than the Handgun section. There is no option for a subforum filter.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 2:48:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#17]
When browsing the forums all of user Icons  like" go to last post" in a thread, are black, or part of what I assume is part of the arfcom logo on a black field..

I also cant see my profile icons, or my log out or messenger icons. I can still use them, I just cant see them.

Same goes for the tool bar that You use to add links and videos when making new posrs. I can't see them, but I can use them.

What is is cool is I have new features hidden under the black stuff. I can now jump to the last post I have read in a thread, but I cant see the icon.

I have cleared my browser history and all of that, but I am still seeing the black squares.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:14:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:18:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Which skin are you using? You shouldnt need to clear history or cookie or anything. Shift/CTRL + reload should do the trick since these are display issues. They may have to do with the skin you have.
View Quote
I tired the the reload, with no success.

And reloading with the new skin, no joy.

I was using the standard default black Skin. I changed to a green skin, and  Icons were still either invisable or obscured by black with part of the arfcom logo.

Maybe it is my operating system? I am using a old ass computer.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 4:06:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Just putting in a request: Since we have a lot more emojis now, could we have say 10 last used at the top so it's easier to find them?

EDIT: just saw you tweaked the Youtube links. Looks good.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 6:30:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
OS wont impact it. Is it an old browser? Can try something more recent. Firefox or Chrome would be my recommendation.
View Quote
I am using firefox, and down loaded a fresh copy, and still have the same problem.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 6:53:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Any chance of getting an ignore avatar feature?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
It would be possible to do with an adblocker if you are interested. (on PC, not mobile)
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:28:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Just tried JRS/ARL, same error when trying to post.  Logged out and back in to check.  Can anyone else confirm?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 1:13:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It would be possible to do with an adblocker if you are interested. (on PC, not mobile)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Already running Adblock Plus on the PC, but would love the feature to be extended to my iPhone.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 2:03:54 PM EDT
[#27]
It is working again. I dont know what I did, but I did it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 2:38:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:43:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Sorry the update did not push correctly to ARL/JRS... should be good now.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 7:35:23 AM EDT
[#31]
It's really fun tapping a thread title she getting sent to brownells because the poorly designed header is ghosting over the whole screen.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Is there a stay logged on button?
Every time I leave, I'm automatically logged off, and have to log on again.....what am I doing wrong?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:47:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:48:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:15:37 PM EDT
[#35]
First off an apology as I did not read any of the first thread or all of this one, so maybe this has been addressed already.

When I come across an ignored poster in a thread and curiosity or imbibement level compels me to open the ignored post, only to be reminded why said poster was ignored originally, there is no way to "re-close" or "re-ignore" that post.
This also applies to "Quote" trees and with the "Spoilers" option, once opened they can't be closed back.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What platform and browser?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I add an emote the cursor goes in front of the emote, not behind it.

Can it be changed back to the way it was where the cursor is behind the emote when you add one? It gets annoying having to click around it.
What platform and browser?
My i6 and safari but I think it does it on my desktop too. Win 7, Firefox
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:50:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Cookie is getting cleared out. Check if you have something removing it.
View Quote
Isn't there usually a box to check when logging in that says "always stay logged in"?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Why do only site staff and non Team get BFL's under their name.

Make non Team a star, and give the BFL to Team members. It's only logical.

Yes, this is the first time I've noticed this odd distinction.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:39:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Screenshot? I don't know what browser or platform you are using, or what things look like for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's really fun tapping a thread title she getting sent to brownells because the poorly designed header is ghosting over the whole screen.
Screenshot? I don't know what browser or platform you are using, or what things look like for you.
I'm on a lg v20 now using uc browser (the only one that can correctly auto scale text when i zoom).  I can zoom in and try to click anything if the ghosting is happening it takes me to the area where the link to the floating menu would be. Brownells gunstruction profile.

I use the full site on my phone because the mobile is garbage for reading content.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Maybe I'm dense, but did the bolding of hot links go away and now it's just regular red text? I've only noticed it in the last week or two...maybe I wasn't paying attention. It'd be kinda nice to auto bold links and such again to distinguish them from simple highlights though.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 7:12:19 AM EDT
[#41]
This thread shows 81 pages.

That thread shows 81 pages, how ever I can only see up to 80.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry the update did not push correctly to ARL/JRS... should be good now.
Not for me.  

Am I the only one that posts on ARL/JRS?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:04:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
If you hold your phone sideways, you should see the report option. it's not visible in the small view.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not able to REPORT a thread from mobile site.  I'm on iOS.
If you hold your phone sideways, you should see the report option. it's not visible in the small view.
No joy.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Issue with saved draft IM's:

If you begin an IM and save it as draft, I can't seem to get it back. It shows up in my draft folder, but when you click on it...nothing.
Seems like a system error and continues to say "loading". 
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 2:06:14 PM EDT
[#45]
I cannot leave positive feedback in this ad:
Here.

It goes to a white screen of basically the same text only after I've tried submitting it.

This is happening in Chrome, IE11, and Chrome on my phone.  No idea what is causing it.  The weird thing is the seller could leave positive feedback for me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:53:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Is there a way to search just in a sub forum like BOTS instead of searching all of General Community? I'm trying to find a past thread I posted in there.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Not sure if this is part of the upgrade or not..

The store does not list the state as a required item. You can't check out without entering the state though. And the states aren't in alphabetical order, as it is based on the abbreviations which you can't enter anyways.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 8:24:17 PM EDT
[#50]
I think a slightly longer delay on the drop down menus would be an improvement. Seems like they are always popping out when I mouse over them.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top