Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:11:28 PM EDT
[#1]
By unexpected BJs, do you mean where I beg for a BJ and she actually gives me one?

Yeah, that happened once in 2012.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:15:29 PM EDT
[#2]
If I was in some of your shoes I would be divorced and on number 2. Life is to short for withholding sex. 
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:20:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh baby, I'll leave you the fuck alone so gooood!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I guess I see it as rude or insensitive. Instead of "Dick. Nao." I think it's nicer to say "What is your bidding, my Master" and leave it up to him whether it's a BJ, a sammich, or just leaving him the fuck alone to get some shit done.
View Quote

You, my friend, are a rare breed indeed. Your husband is quite lucky.

And as a man with a fairly strong sex drive, I frankly don't care if I'm working on my manifesto, fighting Smough and Ornstein, bored to tears on a long drive or defusing a nuke, a blowjob is always a welcome surprise.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:24:17 PM EDT
[#5]
She is practicing what she learned from her boyfriend just to get it right.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I guess I see it as rude or insensitive. Instead of "Dick. Nao." I think it's nicer to say "What is your bidding, my Master" and leave it up to him whether it's a BJ, a sammich, or just leaving him the fuck alone to get some shit done.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that because some women view instigation of a form of slutiness? (Not that I agree with that)

LOL
I'm very rude.

I like to grab ass to get my point across quickly.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:31:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
By unexpected BJs, do you mean where I beg for a BJ and she actually gives me one?

Yeah, that happened once in 2012.
View Quote
Newp, though I concede if you fully expect her to say "no" every time and then she once miraculously said "yes" it probably would be unexpected. But this thread is gauging how many respondents get a BJ without having to ask (or as part of your usual foreplay/sex). 

My wife was a total nympho when we met and for about the first six years I got them lots (and most led to sex). After our second was born, almost 11 years ago, that stuff dried up. I still get BJs during foreplay, but sex now is a 3-5 times per month thing, with half of those being quickies where she isn't interested and just want to go to bed.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sounds like you folks chose poorly.
View Quote

guess we're the only 2 lucky ones.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Diamonds, She'll pretty much have to
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Depressing thread is depressing
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:15:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, still get surprise BJ's....25 years on.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:23:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You, my friend, are a rare breed indeed. Your husband is quite lucky.

And as a man with a fairly strong sex drive, I frankly don't care if I'm working on my manifesto, fighting Smough and Ornstein, bored to tears on a long drive or defusing a nuke, a blowjob is always a welcome surprise.
View Quote

Thanks. I like to think he was. I got divorced after 10 years.

I have a high sex drive too, but you know, I cut off the sex like all these poor guys' wives too, long before I packed my bags.

If I was a guy, and my woman wasn't putting out, I'd be expecting divorce papers or at least pulling out all the stops to try to get us back on track.

Women want a man they can blow. It's natural. We want a dude to put on a pedestal. There's got to be a way for husbands to keep that respect and the leader position that makes wives want to blow them instead of the guys in the romance novels or the mailman or whoever. Assuming, of course, that she's not simply defective and evil.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Voted, Yes, but... meh
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

LOL
I'm very rude.

I like to grab ass to get my point across quickly.
View Quote

We're very alike, but there are some tiny details where we're a touch different.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Interesting, do you guys ever unexpectedly just drop to your knees and start tickling the The Pink Pearl?

Or at some point does it just start looking like this and you lose the desire?
http://necaonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/1300x-Facehugger1-.jpg
View Quote

At this point of my marriage I'd tongue that.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:27:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Once you're married, they're all unexpected.
View Quote

There you go!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:28:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Women want a man they can blow. It's natural. We want a dude to put on a pedestal. There's got to be a way for husbands to keep that respect and the leader position that makes wives want to blow them instead of the guys in the romance novels or the mailman or whoever. Assuming, of course, that she's not simply defective and evil.
View Quote

Care to tell us mere mortals what that is?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:32:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We're very alike, but there are some tiny details where we're a touch different.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:34:02 PM EDT
[#19]
WTF is a BJ?????????????  
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#20]
25 years later and it's all good.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:38:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

The answer literally every single time would be option #1
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that because some women view instigation of a form of slutiness? (Not that I agree with that)

Ummmmm, yea....ok, you win todays internetz Miss Snow.
Truly a rare specimen you are.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:47:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Married 30 years to my high school sweetheart.  The answer is yes, but it took years of learning to communicate.  

Our 30th year is our best year in every way.  Communication. Sex. Money. 

I'm the blessed-est man.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Nah, that ended when the kids started walking around.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 8:53:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What are BJs?
View Quote

FPNI.

1 in 5 years.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:04:00 PM EDT
[#26]
After the 2nd kid three years ago everything changed.  Such a bummer too.  We've got a lot going on, her nearly finished with school to be a vet, me at a high point in my career.  We're about to pull in some coin.  Just not able to find the right moment.  Sleep is a precious commodity to us both.  It's a rare moment to be together alone.  I'm supposing that once she finishes with school we'll figure it out.

Now, my ex, OTOH, was pretty ferocious.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#27]
When we were dating, my then girlfriend would tell me often that she was looking forward to being married so she could blow me, because she loves giving oral so much.

Now that we're married, she doesn't offer, and quite often turns me down.  We've argued her frigidity back and forth multiple times.  Last time was last month.  I told he she needed to decide if she wanted to be my wife or not.  I said I was willing to suffer her lack of affection a bit longer, but not forever.  I must admit, seeing her crying as she realized what she had and was doing to our relationship was slightly satisfying.

Either this turns around and soon, or she's out.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:23:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Care to tell us mere mortals what that is?
View Quote

I can't tell you exactly what makes your wife tick. I can tell you what makes me tick and I can observe and analyze women ticking for men, and then speculate about how a guy can keep making his wife tick after the wedding.

I see women lose interest in husbands while maintaining great interest in men who aren't their husbands. Part of that has to be the appeal of the "new shiny".

I see women who respect their men to the point of being a little scared of them cater to those men and bend over backwards for them.

I see the partner with all the 'walk away power' getting put on the pedestal and his or her worshipper being happy as a pig in shit to keep this great boyfriend or girlfriend.

I hear women complain that there's not any excitement or passion and men complain that they walk on eggshells around their bitchy wives.

I see that awful pickup artist stuff working and I see cunty female manipulations work just as well.

My conclusion is that you should marry someone naturally inclined to respect you and that you should do your best to be a man she has to respect. Be slightly dangerous and let her feel the pain when she's a bitch. Pitch a giant fit the first time she cuts you off and interrogate her ass to see what's got her upset to the point she'd deny you your bj. Hold her feet to the fire. Be fair, be good to her, but be almost too much man for her to handle. Keep her on her toes and trying to keep you happy, not the other way around.

In other words, all the qualities of the badboy (passion, masculinity, dominance, danger etc.) with none of the actual badness. Wrap that woman around your finger and she'll be so happy.

But you have to know what makes her tick. You can't skip the interrogations. The magic badboy boyfriend has to "get" her. He has to be insanely possessive of her very soul. Like the fuckers from twilight and 50 shades. She can't lie to you because you know her inside out. Because you put in the time and regular maintenance and you're genuinely interested in knowing every little corner of her psyche.

Be her god and keep her god fearing and faithful. Keep that sword of Damocles over the bed.

That's one way. You have to figure your own woman out, though. It's work.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:27:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
After the 2nd kid three years ago everything changed.  Such a bummer too.  We've got a lot going on, her nearly finished with school to be a vet, me at a high point in my career.  We're about to pull in some coin.  Just not able to find the right moment.  Sleep is a precious commodity to us both.  It's a rare moment to be together alone.  I'm supposing that once she finishes with school we'll figure it out.

View Quote

So you both have time to do laundry and shower and stuff but you don't have time to fuck? I hate to be mean, but ive seldom seen the "it'll get better once xyz is done" thing work out well.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:31:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I had a gf that loved giving road head.  The best part?  I NEVER had to ask/hint/beg, she just DID it and that was the best part.  She was thinking about ME without me asking.

The wife have discussed road head several times and in the ~twenty years we've been together it's happened exactly TWICE and NEVER to completion AND I had to make the suggestion.

I had a gf that jumped into my lap while I was driving back to Chgo from ISU.  Slid the chair back, hit cruise control and away she went.  Had to keep telling her to lean to the side as I couldn't see the road.
View Quote

I dated a girl like that and it was the only reason I stayed as long as I did. I was in the shower one day, she hopped in, clothes still on, took care of me, got out and fixed supper.

But she was a gold digger and I cut her loose.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:35:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
When we were dating, my then girlfriend would tell me often that she was looking forward to being married so she could blow me, because she loves giving oral so much.

Now that we're married, she doesn't offer, and quite often turns me down.  We've argued her frigidity back and forth multiple times.  Last time was last month.  I told he she needed to decide if she wanted to be my wife or not.  I said I was willing to suffer her lack of affection a bit longer, but not forever.  I must admit, seeing her crying as she realized what she had and was doing to our relationship was slightly satisfying.

Either this turns around and soon, or she's out.
View Quote

I can't be reading this right.

Your gf told she loves sucking dick, but she wouldn't do it until you were married?

Are you Mormon or something?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:36:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

No offense, but what else in your life is worth making time for than intimacy with your spouse? Putting that shit on the back burner is a marriage killer, trust me. If you don't work on it, and make it a priority, you'll create resentment and little else.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:37:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I can't be reading this right.

Your gf told she loves sucking dick, but she wouldn't do it until you were married?

Are you Mormon or something?
View Quote

I don't believe in sex before marriage.  She had been married, but was abandoned by an adulterous abuser a few years before meeting me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:38:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I can't tell you exactly what makes your wife tick. I can tell you what makes me tick and I can observe and analyze women ticking for men, and then speculate about how a guy can keep making his wife tick after the wedding.

I see women lose interest in husbands while maintaining great interest in men who aren't their husbands. Part of that has to be the appeal of the "new shiny".

I see women who respect their men to the point of being a little scared of them cater to those men and bend over backwards for them.

I see the partner with all the 'walk away power' getting put on the pedestal and his or her worshipper being happy as a pig in shit to keep this great boyfriend or girlfriend.

I hear women complain that there's not any excitement or passion and men complain that they walk on eggshells around their bitchy wives.

I see that awful pickup artist stuff working and I see cunty female manipulations work just as well.

My conclusion is that you should marry someone naturally inclined to respect you and that you should do your best to be a man she has to respect. Be slightly dangerous and let her feel the pain when she's a bitch. Pitch a giant fit the first time she cuts you off and interrogate her ass to see what's got her upset to the point she'd deny you your bj. Hold her feet to the fire. Be fair, be good to her, but be almost too much man for her to handle. Keep her on her toes and trying to keep you happy, not the other way around.

In other words, all the qualities of the badboy (passion, masculinity, dominance, danger etc.) with none of the actual badness. Wrap that woman around your finger and she'll be so happy.

But you have to know what makes her tick. You can't skip the interrogations. The magic badboy boyfriend has to "get" her. He has to be insanely possessive of her very soul. Like the fuckers from twilight and 50 shades. She can't lie to you because you know her inside out. Because you put in the time and regular maintenance and you're genuinely interested in knowing every little corner of her psyche.

Be her god and keep her god fearing and faithful. Keep that sword of Damocles over the bed.

That's one way. You have to figure your own woman out, though. It's work.
View Quote

Interesting.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#35]
You fucking bitches wish you where in the 25%. Let me guess TMJ excuse.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:40:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What are BJs?
View Quote
Sadly this. And FPNI 
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:42:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Pffft

Lucky if we do it once a week!!

And BJ's?   Whats a BJ?  

Wifey doesnt like to give or recieve.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:46:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Married 27 years now. She's 46 and I'm 48.  

I get one on my birthday like clockwork other than that it's a no not often.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:00:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I don't believe in sex before marriage.  She had been married, but was abandoned by an adulterous abuser a few years before meeting me.
View Quote

If I wanted to land a guy like you, I certainly wouldn't say my ex left me because I hate sex. Or that I left him because he wouldn't give me the remote control.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:02:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Thanks. I like to think he was. I got divorced after 10 years.

I have a high sex drive too, but you know, I cut off the sex like all these poor guys' wives too, long before I packed my bags.

If I was a guy, and my woman wasn't putting out, I'd be expecting divorce papers or at least pulling out all the stops to try to get us back on track.

View Quote

Agree with this.  And, I can't imagine not wanting to give a BJ to the man I love.  Notice, I said "want" not doing it because I have to.  It is awesome to being the one you love pleasure.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:04:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#42]
An older gentleman I respect suggested that I volunteer to do the dishes once in awhile.  Foot rubs aren't a bad place to start either.  Not a trick, it's a relationship thing.

Making your woman feel like she's valued pays fantastic dividends in all facets of the relationship.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:11:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:18:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Maybe once a year (married 27 years) and it usually involves an unusual location like the top of a mountain or the middle of an apple orchard. I think it is the vacation BJ. But BJ's are a routine part of our "Adult alone time"
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I had a friend ask me the same question. when I laughed she said "would you like one now?" good thing I am faithful 
View Quote

Sounds like a bad thing today.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:44:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Married nearly 29 years.  My wife rarely if ever initiates sex of any kind. 

Then again, she rarely if ever tells me no so it kind of evens out. 
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:48:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Well, my fiance does surprise me with them now. Here's to hoping that never changes!
View Quote
LOFL
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:02:48 PM EDT
[#49]
She usually comes a lot harder during 69 so yeah I get mine out of it too..

The more holes tended to the better ...the strength of the orgasm goes up exponentially
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:27:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So you both have time to do laundry and shower and stuff but you don't have time to fuck? I hate to be mean, but ive seldom seen the "it'll get better once xyz is done" thing work out well.
View Quote

Yeah, sad but true.  It's a long story.  Nothing mean about it, it's the truth.  Either it gets fixed now or never.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top