Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2001 7:05:34 AM EDT
Just heard about it this morning....People seem to be taking it seriously. I thought it was funny at first, figuring it to be a hoax and all, but then I thought the webmaster must have some anti-gun agenda. Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:07:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Of course it is anti-gun.

I contacted Oleg Volk about them using his images on their page.

[url]www.a-human-right.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:34:30 PM EDT
[#2]
You could contact the owner directly. . . . [spank]

[URL]http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois?STRING=gunsforkids.com&STRING=Search[/URL]

Of course, the information might be fake. The name is fake for sure (or almost so -- it's the name of the "enemy of the people" in George Orwell's [u]1984[/u]).
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:10:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Is PikePole, People`s Poet?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I actually thought that it was pretty d*mn funny...  And, I can't see how people can think that it's for real.

C'mon.  Some folks have got way too much time on their hands.

Mike
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 2:36:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not so sure it's anti gun, certainly anti establishment.  Boy does that guy have attitude, did you read his letters to the lawyers?  I almost pissed my pants I was laughing so hard.

it's the funniest thing I've seen all week.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#6]
This idiot was on the radio this morning (96 Rock-Atlanta) on the "Regular Guys" show. They are a couple of right-leaning DJ's that are pro gun, but I think they got sucker punched on this one...I sent a flaming email. I don't believe they would support this type of BS. At any rate, all the callers to the program were appropriately outraged...I am sure that was the desired effect. maybe they will have a march or a protest of some sort. I'll pack my Birkenstocks and a Bob Marley T-shirt
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:01:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Of course, the information might be fake. The name is fake for sure (or almost so -- it's the name of the "enemy of the people" in George Orwell's [u]1984[/u]).[/quote]

Good pick-up on that one.

The long-hoped-for bullet was entering his brain. He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was alright, everything was alright, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:29:56 PM EDT
[#8]
The whois address is in Montana but the phone # is in DC?

What images?

All it has now is
All weapons, records, equipment, data, media, papers and effects at this location have been seized through a cooperative effort by the FBI, ATF, InterPol and United Nations.
View Quote

Maybe this evolution is their idea of fun?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top